Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Another Gadget, TriPollar STOP
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:26 am      Reply with quote
karenlee wrote:
I'm still using mine, currently use it about once per week. I still like it very much, but I think I see it more as preventative rather than trying to repair.

Hi karenlee, it's nice that you can use it as a preventative tool. But, I think most of the women that purchase this already have sagging or aging skin and are trying to reverse it.
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:31 am      Reply with quote
I have sagging/ageing skin too, but I think I'm quite realistic in what a gadget can achieve - and it won't achieve a plastic-surgery outcome.

I'm 47, and while I have sag, it's probably the kind of sag I'd be happy to have at 60 - so long as these gadgets (STOP, Tua Trend) actually DO do anything preventative!
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 18, 2011 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Upon reading all of the success the people on this forum have been having with this device along with Martas review on The Truth in Aging it was clear this device had to be mine Smile

I wad originally considering getting a procedure called Affirm done which would have cost $660AUD it is similar to Fraxel only designed to help tighten the skin but felt somewhat overwhelmed at the thought. Confused

Ebay had the device on sale for $400AUD but it seemed a bit steep considering the Affirm procedure was only another $250AUD. Then something happened, I had a look at the auctions and low and behold there was the STOP which ended up being mine at only $120AUD. Very Happy

It needs to be said that eBay has it going on. It's simply brilliant the pricing couldn't be better unless it was free. I highly recommend the shop "big Camel" (bought a Microdermabrasion machine from there for $120AUD and it's excellent) currently have my eye on the following device...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NANO-MOISTURIZING-ELECTRO-MESOTHERAPY-RED-BLUE-LED-/360356041079?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item53e6e4d177

Hoping to hear opinions on that machine? It has about three different functions, is compact and would probably come in very handy when travelling. Any input would be appreciated?

I am still considering having Affirm but it's gone from the top of the list straight down to the bottom. Laughing
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 30, 2011 12:54 am      Reply with quote
Okay it's official... I am sold!

I received mine in the mail today and just did it on my hand as a patch test. Impressions?? The device itself looks very gimmicky, it appears (i'll use that word because it's only an hour after treatment, far to soon to see any permanent results) to have tightened the skin. I did a pinch test, then examined both hands and surprisingly the skin that has been treated is much firmer. Not much skin to pinch at all. While using the device the skin heats up some but you can actually feel it being heated from beneath not from the surface (which I had originally speculated would be the case). I have no doubt this device will help allot and even if it dosent the temporary affects would be useful before a night out.

I will update with results. Very Happy

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
Pollyanna
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:55 am      Reply with quote
I'm thinking of selling my Tripollar Stop device for the face if anyone is interested? I thought I'd ask here before posting it on Ebay. I got it about 18 months ago but have only used it about 30 times.There is still one gel in the box I've only used twice that expires May/2012. No after cream left though (expired) but you don't need to use that anyway. It's in perfect condition and comes in box with manual/cd and power supply and is black color. It is purchased for the UK though so would have to convert.
Will sell for $175 US or £100. Original price as new is approx £209 or $340 US or 290 euros.

Female CANADA 49 Brunette,Fair/normal skin- Gadgets: Derminator, AALS. Skin care: DIY Vit C serum, Osmotics Copper Prime 5, Valmont Renewing Pack, Skinceuticals Retinol, Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream. Internal: Tons of supplements ;o and some much needed bioidentical hormones
helenjean
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:18 am      Reply with quote
hi pollyanna,
did it not work for you? what was your experience with it like?
thankyou Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
tessera wrote:
bethany wrote:
So did I, but figured that maybe I just need to think less, lol.

Oh no, ENJOY thinking so much, while you still can, before your future peri-menopausal mind decides to doze off. Seriously, I think a lot of my brain cells have run off with my family's missing socks. Sad

I have been peri-menopausal since I was 36 due to ongoing high levels of stress, sigh. Thank goodness for progesterone supplementation...it gave me my brain cells and memory back!

I have just orered the stop, and want to know what order to do my treatments in, ie
AALS
stop
safetox (just ordred as well)
reitn a
emu oil

I know a few of you stopped because you didnt see any improvements, how is it now a whie down the line?

Also bethany you wrote about progesterone supplementation, I have been using the cream an dont see any improvements , which one are you using?
Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hi
anothr thing I forgot to ask in my last thread is were/are any of you using the stop on your eyelids? they say not to, but i can bet that some of you have experimented, I used the pose on my chubby cheeks and was really pleased with the results, and they say not to, so it would be interesting to hear. If so is there a special technique.

thankyou Very Happy

5% products discount

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:08 am      Reply with quote
Hi, Im new to the post. I also am interested in the stop. The maker also has the Pose that works on fat and the body. Maybe that is the difference and the stop doesnt interfer with fat on the face. I myself want to keep my fat on my face. I also came up on DRs Secret Touch - Facial Massager Skin Care Treatment- This unit is expensive but if its does what it suppose to then its worth it. Has anyone heard of this. I also us Suzzane sommers unit and a light device. check out the Drs secret and let me know... thanks Lauren
liz-lauren
5% products discount

Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:15 am      Reply with quote
Im also on bio-identical cream. I do see a difference is some ways. I see my muscles come back, hair getting thicker, some places where I dont want to mention, which was a mind blower... I want to buy a something with radio frequency . On Dr. Oz he mentioned the Pelleve that is used in spas that uses radio waves. The stop has it but not sure if DRs Secret Touch - Facial Massager Skin Care Treatment is the way to go...Lauren
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using this product which is designed to be used with Rio's own RF body device, the treatment gel is about £12.00 and I have been using with both STOP and POSE, it is thinner consistency but I found it easier to apply.

Details at :

http://www.riobeauty.co.uk/rio-rf-polar-treatment-gel.html

PQ

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
Switching? Maybe even temporarily? I have a Tripollar Pose that I have used & love the results and I'd love to try the Stop, anyone want to do a swap?
PM Me. I'm in the US.
Thanks!
smileybabe_08

Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
Switching? Maybe even temporarily? I have a Tripollar Pose that I have used & love the results and I'd love to try the Stop, anyone want to do a swap?
PM Me. I'm in the US.
Thanks!
liz-lauren
5% products discount

Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:54 am      Reply with quote
I still didnt order the stop yet. On the website the warning list is a mile long. Scary. One of them is people using supplements and vitamins should be advised.. If you have a history of cancer should be aware. It goes on and on. Maybe they are trying to cover themselves that everyone has been informed.. Has anyone read all these warning? does it bother anyone as it does me. I want improvement of my skin not give me potential harm in other areas... Please give me your thoughts. People say cell phones can cause cancer. Is this any different with the waves it is putting out. I wish I had some answers... Lets chat about it.....thank you
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:53 am      Reply with quote
I am very happy with the results from using this machine. It sculpts the face it's definitely not comparative to surgery (far to young for that anyway) but it does provide a more sculpted look, more facial definition, a great example of it's contouring abilities is the affect it has had on my cheeks... I finally have cheek bones (and no it's not from weight loss). It has also given me much more lip definition (no need for a lip enhancement anymore). It gives a very refreshed look, like the changes are subtle and gradual but definitely noticeable (I notice the results allot as they were my main motivation for purchasing this machine). If you do spend up on this machine, definitely take photos of yourself before starting the treatment course, so you have a reminder of how you looked before (the results are so gradual that you may get used to the look before assessing just how much of a difference its made).

What else? Very relaxing, although can get very warm (make sure to keep moving the device in circular motions or you could get burnt). The only thing this device hasn't helped me to achieve is the lifting of my left eyelid (not symmetrical) but having Botox to lift that area up in a few days.

I got this at a very good price off eBay, but would pay full price for it any day. The issue with the price is that the public is very wary of anti-aging products (either a cream or a machine) as there are far to many things that just don't work, and who wants to pay full price for an item that "might" work when we have been lied to by these companies over and over again? Not me, and it's a shame because it works. I respect this company also, knowing that they also manufacture the same machines that are used in salons.

I'm not in any way part of this company or trying to peddle a product Razz just a really, really satisfied customer. Very Happy

Can you use it on your lip area? I have a feeling the lip definition is a result of using it around the lips but not on them, I am hoping to increase that affect?

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
Parisgypsy63

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
I registered with this site to rave about Tripollar Stop.

Several years ago, I had a tummy tuck to get rid of the "pooch" 2 C-sections had left behind. After the surgery, I had what is commonly known as "dog ears", which is a protrusion of the skin. Basically, it's a fold of fat left behind. Unsightly.

Anyway, fast forward to a few months ago when I purchased my Tripollar Stop (I also purchased the POSE, which I love but that's another story). I have been using the STOP on my stomach, and the little protrusions of fat have almost vanished. The left side of my tummy tuck scar protruded more, so it's taking longer to go away, but the right side is 98% gone. This proves to me without a shadow of a doubt that the STOP product actually MELTS the fat away. I wish I had taken a before picture as proof!
Parisgypsy63

Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
I used the POSE on my dog ears, not the STOP! My apologies for the confusion!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
Parisgypsy63 wrote:
I used the POSE on my dog ears, not the STOP! My apologies for the confusion!

OH!! Shock Thanks for clarifying that....I knew the Stop wasn't designed for fat loss.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, I got my Stop today. I purchased it from currentbody.com. They have a 60 day satisfaction guarantee. I made sure they would honor it before I purchased. They sent me a black one instead of the white one I ordered. No big deal, as long as it works. I have to say that the lights functioned perfectly. I think some people had trouble with this. As soon as the device would get very warm, the orange light would go right on. I guess you could do this without looking at the lights if you wanted to. My green light stayed on the whole time. I guess this means I never overheated any one section.

I have a few questions. When the orange light is steady should you immediately move on to the next section?

Do you think the 6 week treatment course will be enough time to tell if it is working for me?

Should purchases shipped from Great Britain to the US be charged VAT?

Thanks.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:21 am      Reply with quote
Glad you took the plunge with the Stop, it is a great machine. I purchased mine from Winhealth and there no VAT was charged(I am in the USA). As far as the lights...most people didn't have machines not working properly it was the learning curve for us to realize we had to go slow to allow the skin to warm up for the orange light to come on. I continued to stay on an area for a short while(5-10 sec) after the orange light appears(if my skin felt too warm I wouldn't do that). I could tell a difference after the third treatment and then a BIG difference after the 5th....from there on out I continued to see improvement. I was one of the ones that responded very well to the Stop. I am currently starting a cycle with the Pose and after three treatments I am very encouraged. I have had the Pose for a while but didn't have the time to really get started with it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:43 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Toby. Smile
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:25 am      Reply with quote
Well, my Tripollar Stop experience is over before it began. I turned the device on and the green light does not stay illuminated. Which means the device would not stay on. The only way I can get it to stay lit is if I hold the power cord in place on top of the device very tightly. It makes it very inconvenient to perform a treatment. On the low and medium settings it gets very hot immediately. I burned myself a few times. Could my face possibly heat up that fast? I guess I got a defective device. I certainly don't want to use something that could burn my skin. Then I kept having flashing thoughts of melting the fat in my face while using it. Boy, am I disappointed.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:46 am      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
Well, my Tripollar Stop experience is over before it began. I turned the device on and the green light does not stay illuminated. Which means the device would not stay on. The only way I can get it to stay lit is if I hold the power cord in place on top of the device very tightly. It makes it very inconvenient to perform a treatment. On the low and medium settings it gets very hot immediately. I burned myself a few times. Could my face possibly heat up that fast? I guess I got a defective device. I certainly don't want to use something that could burn my skin. Then I kept having flashing thoughts of melting the fat in my face while using it. Boy, am I disappointed.

So sorry you are having problems with your Stop. I would email the company ASAP and surely they will be prompt to correct the situation. I agree that you shouldn't try using it since it is not operating correctly.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the sympathy Toby. Smile I have emailed the company and will let you know how it turns out.
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all,
Without bombarding anyone with questions, I have one Razz First off let me say the STOP has given me great results but am very sympathetic towards those of you it hasn't as Retin-A 0.025% initially took a huge tole on my skin which has been corrected now (years later) through applying a Hydrating serum fifteen minutes prior Very Happy Question is... When first starting with STOP the treatment was a very long procedure but now after going through what must be three quarters of the initial treatments the STOP heats up so quickly that it's almost impossible to keep it in contact with my skin. I'm really not sure and dont want to over do it, could someone please chime in?

P.s. I'm twenty five and have a problem with skin laxity on the whole, not just the face. I'm starting to think it's hereditary. The STOP device has gotten rid of the jowels that were forming, sculpted my cheekbone area, and plumped up my lips. So it probably comes as no surprise that a whole body RF device is very appealing to me. Especially with getting older and starting to put on more weight. Speaking of which The Pengu seems to be helping with this, I use the word 'seems' because it has only been used a few times but the need to suck in my tummy dosent nag at me as of late.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:36 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |