Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Another Gadget, TriPollar STOP
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
Since nothing comes without a catch, just want to let you know, that I have to pay dearly, for the full treatment of Mr Kassy..

I'm off to pour a glass of Pinot for me, a sctoch and water for his highness, and do what I do best, *before* the STOP treatment.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Your dedication to this Forum knows no bounds and has been duly noted and appreciated. However, I feel you have definitely gone above and beyond the call of duty!

And leave it up to a man to require that in ADVANCE of his services, lol.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:02 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
You guys aren't going to believe this but tonight my husband and I went to supper and he looked real closely at me and said what have you been doing to your face Shock I guess he hadn't really looked at me in the last two months Laughing Anyway I shared all the happenings with the stop and he said he believed he needed to have a treatment or two Rolling Eyes So tonight Mr. Toby is going to get a treatment......might not be the same treatment Mr. Kassy's getting(Kassy there is no way I am going to compete with you girlfriend)The stop treatment is the only thing on my agenda Laughing
Toby

Hopefully Mr. Toby doesn't read this thread, or he may think he is missing out! Shock

But that is AWESOME that he noticed your skin, since major changes are usually required before they ever notice! (and even major changes may not be enough, lol)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
I am going to do 3 more treatments over the next week or so, in the hopes that I am just a late bloomer.. Rolling Eyes (Although at this point, I'm *almost* resigned to the fact, that I am in the minority that doesn't respond to RF treatments)

But the bright side, is at least the gel tastes good! (Beth, you just know I had to have a lick after reading your post.. Embarassed Laughing )

Kassy, I decided that I would complete treatments next week as well, so that I could say that I gave it a full 6 weeks (instead of just the 12 treatments).

I am also making sure that I use the STOP cream after the treatment...there is nothing special in that cream, but I really overlooked the dehydration factor due to the heat. Embarassed

And I am glad to know I am not the only one that has tasted the gel, though I at least did it by mistake! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
Okay, girls - you know who I mean. I'm not laughing and saying I told you so. I'm just smirking in the nicest way possible.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Keliu wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
Since nothing comes without a catch, just want to let you know, that I have to pay dearly, for the full treatment of Mr Kassy..

I'm off to pour a glass of Pinot for me, a sctoch and water for his highness, and do what I do best, *before* the STOP treatment.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Your dedication to this Forum knows no bounds and has been duly noted and appreciated. However, I feel you have definitely gone above and beyond the call of duty!

And leave it up to a man to require that in ADVANCE of his services, lol.

Argh! Mr Kassy said to tell you all he loved his treatment, and is *up* for at least 12 more.....

.... As for the STOP treatment, he slept through the whole thing ... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Oh yeah, no change after all my hard work...

ETA: From Mr Kassy, to Mr Toby ... "What will these ladies of ours think of next" ... Dancing Dancing Dancing

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:41 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Argh! Mr Kassy said to tell you all he loved his treatment, and is *up* for at least 12 more.....

.... As for the STOP treatment, he slept through the whole thing ... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Too funny!! But Kassy, what are you going to do if your husband wakes up looking ten years younger with no jowls or wrinkles - you'll be spitting chips!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:51 am      Reply with quote
chinachatters wrote:
Okay, girls - you know who I mean. I'm not laughing and saying I told you so. I'm just smirking in the nicest way possible.

Smirking, even in the nicest possible way, isn't that helpful - and you haven't answered my question about your skin tightening treatment.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:24 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:

Too funny!! But Kassy, what are you going to do if your husband wakes up looking ten years younger with no jowls or wrinkles - you'll be spitting chips!

My poor Mr Kassy woke up with worse bags and wrinkles all around his eyes ... Shock

He said, "Maybe you should throw that piece of $h*t away" ... Embarassed

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Keliu wrote:

My poor Mr Kassy woke up with worse bags and wrinkles all around his eyes ... Shock

He said, "Maybe you should throw that piece of $h*t away" ... Embarassed

That would be from the inflammation that doesn't exist, lol. Laughing Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
I am getting ready to do my 12th treatment, and decided to test out a little glycerin and salt on the back of my hand....it definitely heats up! Shock Shock Shock

The only problem I had is that it actually got TOO hot (on high), yet the orange light failed to turn on. I may try it on medium after my face treatment and see what happens.

5% products discount

Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
You know, I lost 90 lbs and I've been working on my loose skin with a fair amount of success with AALS and Super CPs. I really coveted STOP, but I can't afford it, but all of your honest posts make me think that's just as well. Sounds like it works only on some people. God, I was going to put in on my credit card. But sheesh, being a pioneer is tough; sometimes you have to yank the arrow out of your back.
Sad
chinachatters
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Smirking, even in the nicest possible way, isn't that helpful - and you haven't answered my question about your skin tightening treatment.

LOL - I'm sorry, Keliu. I must have been so busy smirking that I missed the question. You can PM me.

I go back in March 18 for a second treatment and will have my picture taken to compare with the before picture.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
lindylass wrote:
You know, I lost 90 lbs and I've been working on my loose skin with a fair amount of success with AALS and Super CPs. I really coveted STOP, but I can't afford it, but all of your honest posts make me think that's just as well. Sounds like it works only on some people. God, I was going to put in on my credit card. But sheesh, being a pioneer is tough; sometimes you have to yank the arrow out of your back.
Sad

Wonderful news about your weight loss! Have you first considered facial exercises? If you are unsure about finances you might want to pick up Ageless if you Dare and work with that while saving up for the Stop.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
chinachatters wrote:
Keliu wrote:

LOL - I'm sorry, Keliu. I must have been so busy smirking that I missed the question. You can PM me.

I go back in March 18 for a second treatment and will have my picture taken to compare with the before picture.

Here you go....

Keliu wrote:
chinachatters wrote:
I've been reading this thread for quite a while and I keep coming back to the same question: why are you giving the STOP so much leeway? Why aren't you demanding your money back? Is it too far out of the question to consider that the device could be a fraud?

Hi Chinachatters - it's just dawned on me that you were the poster that started the "I Had My Face Tightened Today" thread and that you were very happy with the results. Could you tell me exactly why you are so negative to the Stop considering that it is supposed to be the same kind of technology - although much less stronger of course.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
I am getting ready to do my 12th treatment, and decided to test out a little glycerin and salt on the back of my hand....it definitely heats up! Shock Shock Shock

The only problem I had is that it actually got TOO hot (on high), yet the orange light failed to turn on. I may try it on medium after my face treatment and see what happens.

Treatment #12 is complete...I will be doing treatments through next weekend so that I can say that I did a full 6 weeks.

After finishing up my face, I tested the glycerin/salt combo on medium on the back of my hand, and was able to complete a treatment. I do think that less salt may be better...both because the crystals get in the way Embarassed and because it just seems to heat up more (and not in a good way) with more salt. Either that, or the skin on the back of my hands is just too thin for high.

Kassy...I am going to leave the tweaking in your hands, since this DIY stuff is totally new to me. But I think we definitely have a solid option for replacing the STOP gel! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
lindylass wrote:
Sad

Wonderful news about your weight loss! Have you first considered facial exercises? If you are unsure about finances you might want to pick up Ageless if you Dare and work with that while saving up for the Stop.
Toby

Lindy, I agree with Toby...start with the $10 Ageless If You Dare program first and give that a chance to work. You can see what it has done for me below....it has been the BEST $10 I have EVER spent on my appearance! Very Happy

And I do think STOP is providing some tightening for me, though we have seen that to varying degrees thus far. If we scoring ourselves, Toby has had A+ results, I have had C results, and Kassy has had F results. But why not start with the $10 investment, and wait for some more feedback on how STOP really pans out? Plus, you can ONLY do some much to your skin at one time from a rejuvenation standpoint.

Pics from 11/27 (I actually started Ageless on 11/Cool and 2/5 (3 months of Ageless). I saw undeniable improvement in 4 weeks. And STOP has kind of been the icing on the cake. As I said in another thread, Ageless can really remodel your face, while the STOP is like the cleaning crew that comes in after the remodel and tidies things up.

Here is the Ageless thread:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=31539&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=11&start=0

5% products discount

Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
My face is pretty good. I'm tightening up my body from the weight loss, and I was hoping that STOP would help. But the posts seem to indicate that it works on some people and the results are minimal on others. I don't like risk. I know that you had great results. Congratulations on your neck, but I was surprised that more of the users didn't give good reviews. It maybe it just takes a long time. It's hard to tell, I'll jump over to the Ageless thread and check it out. I haven't heard of it. Thanks for the feedback. I can't believe all the different methods we have at our disposal.Bethany, thanks for posting those pictures. I'm intrigued about Ageless now.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Pics from 11/27 (I actually started Ageless on 11/Cool and 2/5 (3 months of Ageless).

That was supposed to say that I started Ageless on 11/8 and the pics were from 11/27 and 2/5.

I should have viewed my post for my usual errors! Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
I just had to mention that my hands actually HURT after doing a STOP treatment on Medium, though they aren't really red or swollen. Sad And you can't blame it on the glycerin/salt combo because I only used that on my right hand, and the left hand actually hurts worse!

I only did the hand treatment in order to test the glycerin/salt....I may not do my hands again in the future. Embarassed

5% products discount

Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Another update.
I have had my STOP for 5 weeks now. I am using it every other day more or less. Today my right side of face is looking good about a 15% improvement !! and uplifted, though under eyes still look a little red/swollen. The left side now is slowing down and you can really notice the difference in the two sides of my face. (more than before treatment)My neck looks a little better, though I am behind about 4 treatments. Smile I do tend to sleep on my left side.
I have also been treating my hands, but only the left one - only very slight difference showing between the two. Though it does not hurt on my hands and I have it on high all over. I cannot find when to stop treatments 3 times a week and do maintenance, and what that is. Can anyone advise me please

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:15 am      Reply with quote
Did treatment #13 yesterday, and I continue to look worse after each treatment. I've averaged 2 or 3 treatments per week over the last 5ish weeks..

I'll do 2 more treatments this week, and then I believe I'll retire the STOP, and get back to what I know works for me. (Hopefully I can undue the damage this caused me.. Crying or Very sad )

I've really had it with this overpriced piece of crappola.. Sad Too bad they don't have a decent return policy for those of us it doesn't work for... It's a hell of a lot of money for a *maybe*.

Sorry for sounding so negative, but that is my honest feeling, based on my experience.

sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy,

I am so sorry it did not work for you.

I am still trying it, and even though my skin looks better in general, I am yet to see major improvement.

The only thing I noticed by accident is that when I raise the eye brows and then stop - in the past I had a small wrinkle appearing above each eyebrow, that would linger for much much longer; now - above the left eyebrow it is no longer there, and above the right one - it is gone much sooner. It also could be the result of Ageless, so I can not know for sure if it can be attributed to Stop.

Just my 2 cents.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
sunnygirl wrote:
I cannot find when to stop treatments 3 times a week and do maintenance, and what that is. Can anyone advise me please

Sunny, you basically want to do 12 treatments (about 6 weeks worth) and then you move to Maintenance. Then you will do one treatment every 2-4 weeks.

HTH!

5% products discount

Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:23 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Bethany. I appreciate that. So I have about another 4 treatments or so left

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:46 am      Reply with quote
14 Treatments and no results...we should ask for our money back ...I never paid so much for a piece of junk ...DISAPPOINTED!
That's why that lady Helena or whatever her name is said she doesn't want to join the forum she knew its not going to work for everyone....w/o money back guarantee this expensive piece of crap will haunt us...

Acne-prone skin ,Olive Complexion, using Derma pen ( MYM) ,Used LS & STOP,Got POSE and never used it.. Also got TRIA never used it...Microcurrent Tx and added Facial Detox massage and CP serum so far its pretty good
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |