Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Another Gadget, TriPollar STOP
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:28 am      Reply with quote
PhilipWB wrote:
Toby wrote:
Yeap maintenance here with the face Very Happy and ready for body work!!!Bring on the Pose Shock !!!!! Dancing
Toby Very Happy

Hi Everyone,

I am a new poster.

I am 49, not a lot of wrinkles but want to keep it that way. My main area I am working on is the jowl area and I am getting great results with STOP, Tua Viso, Wellbox, NuFace, Baby Quasar and New-U red and infrared light.

I am going to buy the POSE as soon as Selfridges have them in stock in Birmingham, I had some Accent RF treatment on some stubborn spot fat areas and the results were good.

Anyway, I am here and look forward to contributing.

Philip Very Happy

Hi Philip

Good to see a guy in here.

I posted earlier about how my husband grabbed some tinted moisturizer from my side of the bathroom sink and put it on his face, not knowing it was tinted. His skin looked gorgeous-- he's 51 and has a beautiful English complexion but it has been losing color with age. Anyway, I gave it to him. Very Happy If you are interested, I'll get off my duff and see what the brand name is.

Inky

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:33 am      Reply with quote
InkyProse wrote:
PhilipWB wrote:
Toby wrote:
Yeap maintenance here with the face Very Happy and ready for body work!!!Bring on the Pose Shock !!!!! Dancing
Toby Very Happy

Hi Everyone,

I am a new poster.

I am 49, not a lot of wrinkles but want to keep it that way. My main area I am working on is the jowl area and I am getting great results with STOP, Tua Viso, Wellbox, NuFace, Baby Quasar and New-U red and infrared light.

I am going to buy the POSE as soon as Selfridges have them in stock in Birmingham, I had some Accent RF treatment on some stubborn spot fat areas and the results were good.

Anyway, I am here and look forward to contributing.

Philip Very Happy

Hi Philip

(didn't mean to double post. still learning how to do this. gotta run, car pool duty calls.}

Inky

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:33 am      Reply with quote
InkyProse wrote:
do you think that not using the other treatments might have contributed to the degradation of your condition?
Inky

That is an interesting theory, inkyprose. But, my question would be if the STOP is all that great, why would she have had to continue with all the other devices?
PhilipWB
5% products discount

Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:01 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Inky!

Philip

5% products discount

Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:20 am      Reply with quote
InkyProse wrote:
Hi Philip

I posted earlier about how my husband grabbed some tinted moisturizer from my side of the bathroom sink and put it on his face, not knowing it was tinted. His skin looked gorgeous-- he's 51 and has a beautiful English complexion but it has been losing color with age. Anyway, I gave it to him. Very Happy If you are interested, I'll get off my duff and see what the brand name is.

Inky

I would be very interested Inky - I use Shiseido mens moisturizing self-tanner - I tend to put this on once week in the Winter so I don't over do it but everyday in the Summer.

Philip

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:36 am      Reply with quote
Welcome Philip! I can't believe there's someone (let alone a guy) that has more gadgets than me - fantastic Laughing

Philip, given that you reside in the UK perhaps you could let us know what kind of feedback the STOP has been receiving over there - any goss??

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:29 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
InkyProse wrote:
do you think that not using the other treatments might have contributed to the degradation of your condition?
Inky

That is an interesting theory, inkyprose. But, my question would be if the STOP is all that great, why would she have had to continue with all the other devices?

Um, you've got me there! Smile Perhaps the different gadgets are working on different things? I know that the LED is, in part, working on the outer layer of skin.

Perhaps there are some post/premenopausal (hormonal) isssues involved also. Toby might still be having her period and all of her hormones might be pumping well, or at least she might be perimenopausal, whereas Kassy might be menopausal. I know that my regenerative functions slowed down significantly after menopause (mine was early-- at 44 years.)

I think it is pretty safe to say that the company didn't test this gadget very well or they would have come across most of these issues beforehand. That is very much to their discredit because this is a public forum and they will be getting some bad write-ups on it from some very "real" people. Again, I would encourage/advise the company to rethink their return policy. This forum can be accessed worldwide and it WILL affect their sales. Anyone who can afford the machine will be savvy enough to research it beforehand.

InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:38 am      Reply with quote
PhilipWB wrote:
InkyProse wrote:
Hi Philip

Inky

I would be very interested Inky - I use Shiseido mens moisturizing self-tanner - I tend to put this on once week in the Winter so I don't over do it but everyday in the Summer.

Philip

It's this one right here:

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=143070&catid=9715&brand=7830&trx=BS-7830&trxp1=HPFP&trxp2=0&trxp3=143070&btrx=BS-7830

I used it on my legs in the summer. He uses on his face because he swims a lot and his skin gets dry from the chlorine. I probably wouldn't use it on my face but men are different-- they usually don't care. I do see in the list of ingredients that it has mineral oil and petrolatum-- things that might clog your pores. Hub might not get that because of the swimming. You might want to use it with caution, or look for something a little less harsh.

rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:34 am      Reply with quote
InkyProse wrote:
Um, you've got me there! Smile Perhaps the different gadgets are working on different things? I know that the LED is, in part, working on the outer layer of skin.

Ok, I see where you are coming from, inkyprose. It is a good theory. Maybe the STOP users will weigh in!
tessera
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:39 am      Reply with quote
I have reviewed all the pages but could not keep everyone's results in mind, so I resorted to note-taking. Here's my summary to date, for what it's worth (and please provide corrections if it doesn't accurately reflect your experience):

Summary
Pleased (10) - Catski (maybe), mpstat, Toby, Lipglossdoll, savill01, denham (maybe), starriest, sunnygirl, PhillipWB, Suffragette

No significant results (or conflicting reports)(Cool - sigma, Kandy, Buramiko, Bethany, lillilulu, SimpleMD, tricat, Keliu

Look worse(4): charis, Bethany (temporary), Kassy A, Frodo

No reports(3): gmann, mlredo, TAMgirl 99

HTH

5% products discount

Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:52 am      Reply with quote
tessera wrote:
I have reviewed all the pages but could not keep everyone's results in mind, so I resorted to note-taking. Here's my summary to date, for what it's worth (and please provide corrections if it doesn't accurately reflect your experience):

Summary
Pleased (10) - Catski (maybe), mpstat, Toby, Lipglossdoll, savill01, denham (maybe), starriest, sunnygirl, PhillipWB, Suffragette

No significant results (or conflicting reports)(Cool - sigma, Kandy, Buramiko, Bethany, lillilulu, SimpleMD, tricat, Keliu

Look worse(4): charis, Bethany (temporary), Kassy A, Frodo

No reports(3): gmann, mlredo, TAMgirl 99

HTH

very very tentative maybe for me. i must say i've been quite worried about adverse effects since hearing/ seeing kassy's reports. i have seen some improvement recently but i am quite inclined to attribute it to ageless (which i'd started at about the same time) entirely. on the otehr hand - i did see what looked like worsening of the neck skin (might be parnoia) with stop use. in any case, having used it about 2 x week since late january i will now only use it occasionally if at all and not on the neck.
i am refraining from final judgment for teh moment, but as of now i am neither too impressed with the gadget's performance, nor convinced of its safety.
HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
InkyProse wrote:
Inky

I personally think that when adding something new, you want to keep everything else consistent in your routine as much as possible....that includes tools and topicals. Otherwise, you can't really know what caused the change.

But Kassy also had a good point about understanding when people should actually expect to see results from anything new. Example: if you start using an LED, enhanced collagen production is not going to be immediate...it will take many months to see those results, and you have to factor in how those interact with any results you see from STOP.

It's a tough call to really know what's working (or not) if you are playing with multiple things.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
I've not been receiving emails for a number of threads so I had to stop watching and start watching again and now I am getting the emails. Has anyone else had that problem?

Anyway, I missed Kassy's pictures Sad

Kassy I'm also sorry that you had bad results. I hope by going back to your routine you can redress the damage.

Like everyone else, I am really pleased to get all the reports from STOP users, whether positive, negative or neutral as it gives another view besides the one from the sellers.

I have also been thinking that your results may relate to the fact that you stopped using your AALS and Tua Viso and the actives. It will be interesting to see if your sister has any positive results although you may spit chips.

Let us know how long it takes you to get back your wonderful skin.

Cheers
Anna
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
I personally think that when adding something new, you want to keep everything else consistent in your routine as much as possible....that includes tools and topicals. Otherwise, you can't really know what caused the change.

So you believe Kassy should have continued using the tools/topicals she was already using while testing the STOP? Do you think that the stopping of those caused some of the skin issues?

ETA: I have not been receiving notifications on watched topics, either.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
bethany wrote:

So you believe Kassy should have continued using the tools/topicals she was already using while testing the STOP? Do you think that the stopping of those caused some of the skin issues?

ETA: I have not been receiving notifications on watched topics, either.

That's totally Kassy's call on how she chooses to do things. But we do know that the LED has worked wonders for her...so what happens when she stops using it for a couple of months? The results aren't permanent....thus the need to keep using it.

I just don't know if you can say that the STOP was exclusively responsible for 100% of her skin decline. But I think we can say that it didn't work immediate miracles in her case...what will be interesting is how her skin looks in 4-6 months after she (hopefully) reverses the damage with the AALS. If the collagen levels look nice and plump, how will you know that it was not caused by collagen development kickstarted by the STOP? My only point is that you just really don't know.

That's also why I don't have a definite opinion on STOP yet...I can stay that the immediate tightening was very minimal (but still there to some degree) in my case. And while the STOP site shows wrinkle improvement in some people in 6 weeks, I am NOT one of the lucky ones. Sad But I am giving it 4-5 months for collagen development before I say thumbs up or thumbs down.

However, I did use the dermaroller at the beginning of November...any results I see now could feasibly be from that roll! Shock Once again, unless you have virgin skin, you just really don't know.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
It looks like some of my dryness may be due to the glycerin-based STOP treatment gel....I am cross posting this from a thread on the Skincare and Makeup forum:

GirlieGirl wrote:
Glycerin is a humecent, it pulls moisture from the air or lower levels of the skin to the surface to your skin.
If you are in a dry area, like the desert, it will likely be very drying. Its not recommended to use 100% glycerin alone.

NOTCH wrote:
It's usually best to be at 4.0% or less loading of glycerin in any type of personal care product.
John

bethany wrote:
That may actually explain part of the reason why I have extreme dryness when using the STOP....the top ingredient in the treatment gel is glycerin. Shock

I don't treat my lips with the STOP unit, but some gel always gets on them...and they end up peeling for at least a week. Mad My home is quite dry because I keep the a/c at about 70 degrees around the clock, so it would make sense that it is pulling moisture from my lips. Mad

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=33144

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Bethany. I understand what you are saying, and it definitely makes sense!
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:55 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
It looks like some of my dryness may be due to the glycerin-based STOP treatment gel....I am cross posting this from a thread on the Skincare and Makeup forum:

GirlieGirl wrote:
Glycerin is a humecent, it pulls moisture from the air or lower levels of the skin to the surface to your skin.
If you are in a dry area, like the desert, it will likely be very drying. Its not recommended to use 100% glycerin alone.

NOTCH wrote:
It's usually best to be at 4.0% or less loading of glycerin in any type of personal care product.
John

bethany wrote:
That may actually explain part of the reason why I have extreme dryness when using the STOP....the top ingredient in the treatment gel is glycerin. Shock

I don't treat my lips with the STOP unit, but some gel always gets on them...and they end up peeling for at least a week. Mad My home is quite dry because I keep the a/c at about 70 degrees around the clock, so it would make sense that it is pulling moisture from my lips. Mad

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=33144

Sorry to go off-topic, but this is one of the reasons I am uncomfortable using the 302 mists right now. I initially wanted to get the Calming mist and use it as for non-occlusive moisture during the winter, but when I read the ingredients I knew the glycerin would just make things worse with the air here being so dry. I think it will be fine to use during the summer, when there's plenty of moisture in the air.

It never even occured to me that having glycerin on your skin temporarily would have that effect, but I guess since it's being used during a heat treatment, it would make sense!

That's actually good news - perhaps just getting her skin rehydrated will make all the difference for Kassy, and for others seeing signs of skin stress.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
bethany wrote:

Just want to clarify what I didn't make perfectly clear; I didn't change anything that I use topically which is minimal anyway (vit c, retin-a + oil a couple of times per week each.).. I stopped the Tua Viso altogether while using STOP, and cut down on the LED, using it less than once every week or so..

I had a 7 week break from the LED when I was busy over the holiday's, and although my skin didn't always look so glowy, I certainly didn't have a complete decline either..

I am really disappointed that the STOP didn't work out for me, because I really enjoyed the treatments.

But the fact is, in the 6 week period of using the STOP, I experienced cumulative damage that started with crepyness under the eye, then a looseness around the jaw, and then the neck. There is no reason other than the STOP device for what happened to me, in that short period of time.. (I shared it all here, and reached out to customer service along the way, so I can't think of what more I can tell you guys.)

If anybody does a little research on the facial wasting that can happen to some with Thermage (RF), they will see that at this point, I can be their poster girl... That should never happen with an at home device, but I was assured more than once, that my device was fine, so that's that. (I sent it up to my sister + niece to try, and they are going to test it on the back of the thigh for cellulite, and see how that goes.)

I'm on a mission now to correct and tighten as much of this as I can.. I've seen the LED's work wonders on me before, and I have no doubt it will help kick start that collagen again.. A couple of skin cycles, should give me a good idea of where I stand..

ETA: The softening of forehead lines was short lived, and they have now returned... Must have just been swelling/inflammation.. Crying or Very sad

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
I'm on a mission now to correct and tighten as much of this as I can.. I've seen the LED's work wonders on me before, and I have no doubt it will help kick start that collagen again.. A couple of skin cycles, should give me a good idea of where I stand..

ETA: The softening of forehead lines was short lived, and they have now returned... Must have just been swelling/inflammation.. Crying or Very sad

I have NO doubt that you will snap right back...keep us posted!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:13 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
If anybody does a little research on the facial wasting that can happen to some with Thermage (RF), they will see that at this point, I can be their poster girl...

Re Thermage - I have had a Thermage treatment (which did absolutely nothing for me, good or bad) but I should point out that the actual treatment itself is nothing like the STOP. It is not a warm and pleasant sensation like STOP. Rather, it's akin to having a staple gun shot into your face and it's actually extremely painful - worse than IPL. So whether the two treatments can actually be compared, I'm not sure.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:26 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
If anybody does a little research on the facial wasting that can happen to some with Thermage (RF), they will see that at this point, I can be their poster girl...

Re Thermage - I have had a Thermage treatment (which did absolutely nothing for me, good or bad) but I should point out that the actual treatment itself is nothing like the STOP. It is not a warm and pleasant sensation like STOP. Rather, it's akin to having a staple gun shot into your face and it's actually extremely painful - worse than IPL. So whether the two treatments can actually be compared, I'm not sure.

It's only a very broad comparison since one is for professional treatment and the other an at home device.. BUT, both are radio frequency devices, both target heating of the dermis + both claim to tighten existing collagen + stimulate production of new collagen.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:32 am      Reply with quote
I've just done a very quick search on facial wasting and RF treatments and the majority of complaints seem to be related to loss of fat showing up as denting or dimpling of the skin. Strangely, there were also those that claimed the same result after IPL. Kassy, you didn't experience any skin denting did you?

5% products discount

Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:48 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:

Philip, given that you reside in the UK perhaps you could let us know what kind of feedback the STOP has been receiving over there - any goss??

Keliu, thank you for the nice welcome.

Firstly, the retailers don't seem to be selling many, I was in Harvey Nichols in Birmingham yesterday and I am always looking for new gadgets and the girls know me well by now, they said over the last 6 months they have sold four units. Selfridges in Birmingham also have the role as supplier for STOP in the UK, and they have a dedicated counter and consultant, I am not sure how many they are selling but like both suppliers they never have the preparation gel in stock.

I haven't seen much publicity, reviewing STOP, so not much to report.

My own experience is that the results have been good, in the areas of firming and skin radiance. I find I get a much more dramatic from LED, red with infra-red - using a protocol developed by phototheraputics who make Omnilux - which is :

Week 1 - infra-red 830nm - 20 mins x 2 with 48 hrs rest between each treatment

Week 2 - red - 630nm - 20 mins x 2 with 48 hrs rest between each treatment

Week 3 - infra-red 830nm - 20 mins x 1

Week 4 - infra-red 830nm - 20 mins x 1

Week 5 - infra-red 830nm - 20 mins x 1

- I find this protocol really manages my wrinkles, luckily as a teenager I was a computer nerd and never sat in the Sun, so have few wrinkles now.

I am going to pick up a Tripollar POSE in early April and will report back.

Philip

5% products discount

Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:17 am      Reply with quote
InkyProse wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
The only thing I really am upset about is the insinuations from both parties, that this is somehow my fault, or must have been caused by something else.. (THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE USED DURING MY 6 WEEKS OF STOP TREATMENTS!!!!) Some of you may remember my saying I was testing this device on it's own, so I would know for sure what results I could attribute to the STOP.

Even the good Dr, who was shown my pictures and read my emails, had no answers for me, and no suggestions of how to undue any of this damage.. In fact, he had no words for me at all. The only advise I recieved (from others) was; 'continue the treatments, because you must be a slow responder'... Shock 'with claims of aggravation'... Bad Grin

As for Halina (or anyone from STOP) trying to shut me up ... Bad Grin Laughing Bad Grin Laughing Bad Grin (That opportunity slipped through their collective fingers, when they kicked me to the curb.)

Kassy,

Don't bust my chops for saying this, but do you think that not using the other treatments might have contributed to the degradation of your condition? At 49, my age, I know that things can fall apart rather quickly if I let them, so in 10 years I imagine I will need to be even more diligent. Of course, if the breakdown happened directly after the STOP treatment, it seems that it could be attributed to the machine itself and not just from stopping the other treatments.

I know this will probably elicit some angry posts from other people, but remember, I haven't been too happy for Kassy either.

Inky

I am new to the forum and have just spent the past couple of days just reading. I cannot get past one person constantly trying to grab attention to herself, at this is how I feel because each time I think I am getting a handle on the thinking over the product then there are pages about her. I agree with Inky that after turning 40, the body just starts doing what it wants. Go to bed one night and wake up with wrinkles that weren't there the day before. I do know that once we start looking so hard at our skin when working with these types of gadgets/treatments, we do start seeing things we never saw before. It is quite scary. I do believe that this one contributer should think about this, especially at her age when it is coming fast and furious as my mother says. I am just really have a hard time making out the information from you all about STOP, most is good, but like I said it goes off for pages and loses me. Anyway, I look forward to hear more especially with this body product, pose coming out. this sounds wonderful. by the way, I have a guy friend that uses the STOP and is looking so fab and he just started noticing that he needed to start to take care at the age of 44. He has been using it for 3 weeks and it is so noticable the good results. Also he looks like he has a healthy glow to him. Well I do look forward to hearing about how it goes with those ordering the body device, this is what interests me.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:20 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |