Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Another Gadget, TriPollar STOP
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
thanks toby! kisss
Lisa D
5% products discount

Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
Linda Lou wrote:
Hi, just wanted to sneak in here to say if anyone has a STOP they might be interested in selling, could you send me a pm, and we can take it from there?

I am unemployed right now, and while I'm pretty interested in this for post weight loss sag, it's really expensive!

Thanks
Linda

Linda, I'm going to take the plunge and order the Stop device (from the eBayer in Israel, since I can't seem to get this shipped to the US from either Stop-Age or WinHealth). If it doesn't work out for me (or more specifically, for my crepey neck Smile), I'll send you a PM.

Lisa
Linda Lou
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
Lisa D wrote:
Linda Lou wrote:
Hi, just wanted to sneak in here to say if anyone has a STOP they might be interested in selling, could you send me a pm, and we can take it from there?

I am unemployed right now, and while I'm pretty interested in this for post weight loss sag, it's really expensive!

Thanks
Linda

Linda, I'm going to take the plunge and order the Stop device (from the eBayer in Israel, since I can't seem to get this shipped to the US from either Stop-Age or WinHealth). If it doesn't work out for me (or more specifically, for my crepey neck Smile), I'll send you a PM.

Lisa

Well, thank you Lisa!

But you know, I really hope it does work for you!

I know how frustrating it can be to spend good money for products and gadgets and not get much in the way of results.

Let me know either way, k?

Linda
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
the seller from isreal sells it at such an expensive price compared to others
Lisa D
5% products discount

Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
calorblind, yes, there is a less expensive device on auction, but the fact that another EDS member purchased from and had a good experience with this particular eBayer gives me some comfort, as does her (admittedly short-term) return policy. I guess I have a worrying vision of a bunch of rejected devices falling out the back of a Selfridge's truck, to be snatched up and posted for sale.

Linda, thanks for the warm wishes. I hope it works, too!
Thoughtful
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:26 am      Reply with quote
Hi New to the forum.I have been using my STOP for 8 treatments now and I can see a slight improvement in some under eye wrinklies and my pores around my nose area look much smaller .What I was wondering was when I go to maintenance which will be after my 12th treatment I will reduce treatments to once a week or every fortnight but how long do I do this for.Is it forever? or can I give myself another lot of treatments in so many months.Does anyone know.Instructions dont really say if you can repeat the whole treatment again and how soon ?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:14 am      Reply with quote
You can email the company that you bought the device from or the Stop website for an answer. I emailed Dr. Azar and was told that maintenance could be once a week or several times a month...depending on the results I was seeing I could judge myself. I think I was told I could do another series of intensive treatments after 4-6 months. i have planned to do that but with my busy schedule haven't gotten around to it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:24 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Toby. I wonder what would happen if I just continued doing two treatments per week for ever, probably not a good idea but if im seeing results now perhaps they would just get better and better and better and before you know it I would be 18 again!!!! Ok maybe not a good idea but I an tempted just to see.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:39 am      Reply with quote
I did extend my treatments longer than 12 and my results are very good. I encourage you to email either Dr. Azar or the company you purchased the Stop from and get a definite answer. I have emailed on several things and have gotten a response within a day. My skin responded very favorably to this treatment and I can use it very frequently and get great results but....we are all different and that is why it is best to get the definite answer you need from the company.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:26 am      Reply with quote
Thoughtful wrote:
Hi New to the forum.I have been using my STOP for 8 treatments now and I can see a slight improvement in some under eye wrinklies and my pores around my nose area look much smaller .What I was wondering was when I go to maintenance which will be after my 12th treatment I will reduce treatments to once a week or every fortnight but how long do I do this for.Is it forever? or can I give myself another lot of treatments in so many months.Does anyone know.Instructions don't really say if you can repeat the whole treatment again and how soon ?

Hi , I am just doing a second treatment round after 5 month of maintenance ( twice every two weeks). I was not very impressed with the results of the initial intense treatment. Now things do actually improve. My skin feels lovely and thick. Also the orbital lines are less apparent, lip lines are fading. During the first round I did not use the after treatment cream, now I do and this could make a difference too.
hth Ellen

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:51 am      Reply with quote
The after treatment cream is very rich and isn't my favorite, but it is designed to keep the skin hydrated and provides the proper treatment for the skin to recover after the treatment. I am glad to see someone in round 2 and having success. I absolutely love this device and my treatments were so successful. I will get going with round 2 and see what results I have. Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:13 am      Reply with quote
Hi Thanks for the info.I am glad that your noticing good results, I guess its a matter of perseverence after all its quite expensive so I intend to get my moneys worth.I actually like the cream I think it sinks in well, Ive got to order some more as Im too liberal with it.!!! So far three cheers for the STOP!!!! Im thinking of getting an LED but I dont know its all so time consuming but then I moan about exercising but Im always at the gymn, I want it all with minimal effort!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:49 am      Reply with quote
I am selling my STOP which I purchased from Win Health last March. If interested you can pm me.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:31 am      Reply with quote
A quick update - I am still using STOP and pleased with the results.

PQ

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:31 am      Reply with quote
Just to say that in the UK Boots are selling STOP on line at £100 discount!
This is Miranda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:

PQ

PQ, are you continuing to use the AALS? (or other LED?).

I know this question keeps coming up (sorry I've only read the last 5 pages and it's probably been answered a grillion times) - which do you feel will give a better plumping response?
Also I'm a big fan of dermarolling - which device in your opinion would work better with this?

I'm more swayed by the AALS but the convenience of being able to buy in the UK for the Stop is tempting (with prices now very similar).

Honestly Zelda.... I wasn't even considering this until you brought it up on the other forum!!
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
Not Photoqueen....but - if I had to make a choice between the STOP and AALS, I'd go for the AALS. The AALS is also great to use after aggressive treatments like microdermabrasion or skin needling. Please note though, that it's not really recommended to use an LED after needling because we're not supposed to suppress the inflammation. However, I know that some salons do use this method and I have on occasion as well.

I'm continuing to do my STOP treatments once a month - but I'm yet to see any marked improvement in skin tightening.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
This is Miranda wrote:
photoqueen wrote:

PQ

PQ, are you continuing to use the AALS? (or other LED?).

I know this question keeps coming up (sorry I've only read the last 5 pages and it's probably been answered a grillion times) - which do you feel will give a better plumping response?
Also I'm a big fan of dermarolling - which device in your opinion would work better with this?

I'm more swayed by the AALS but the convenience of being able to buy in the UK for the Stop is tempting (with prices now very similar).

Honestly Zelda.... I wasn't even considering this until you brought it up on the other forum!!

I always use LED - I couldn't give up my LED and I use Omnilux and AALS.

I would suggest the best device for skin plumping is a combination of STOP and AALS but if you only wanted to buy one I would go for the AALS but make sure you read the threads on using green tea as pre treatment to fight free radicals.

PQ

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:58 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
... make sure you read the threads on using green tea as pre treatment to fight free radicals.

PQ

Thanks PQ, and yes I'm up on the green tea pre-treatment. Just need to get the gadget now!
noray

Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:20 am      Reply with quote
After your several months' trial, does anyone tell me the STOP machine is working?
Thoughtful
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hi STOP users

Im in the maintenance stage now I emailed Stop the other day to ask when I could have another intensive treatment and they suggested to wait 6 months. I just thought that sounded quite a wait.Has anyone been thinking about going for Round 2 yet.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 am      Reply with quote
Hi all

This topic seems to have gone a little quiet.How are things with the STOP users.Has anyone done round two yet? How is the maintenance going? Im still in maintenance.Ordered some pose gel from winnhealth and it seems just the same as the face gel although you get a bigger tube but have to pay a bit more.

Would love to hear updates.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using STOP for 3 months and it has done absolutely NOTHING to my skin. Mad

I tested it for one month using no other gadgets and my skin looked pretty bad so I went back to my DPL and my skin is now happy again.
Pollyanna
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Thanks to this wonderful forum and lots of research I have now puchased a STOP and an AALS. I truly hope I achieve the results of Toby and Photoqueen and all the others here happy with this.Thanks for your feedback-it really helpedme decide. I started with the STOP today -still waiting for the AALS from the U.S.
SO far no trouble-now just living in anticipation of results.Fingers and toes crossed I didn't just blow £250 ! Wink
I was getting a bit worried for the comments about this thread going quiet and not everyone being motivated enough to go for round 2/follow up! I hope this is just due to laziness and not dissatisfaction Wink

Female CANADA 49 Brunette,Fair/normal skin- Gadgets: Derminator, AALS. Skin care: DIY Vit C serum, Osmotics Copper Prime 5, Valmont Renewing Pack, Skinceuticals Retinol, Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream. Internal: Tons of supplements ;o and some much needed bioidentical hormones
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:24 am      Reply with quote
Pollyanna wrote:
Thanks to this wonderful forum and lots of research I have now puchased a STOP and an AALS. I truly hope I achieve the results of Toby and Photoqueen and all the others here happy with this.Thanks for your feedback-it really helpedme decide. I started with the STOP today -still waiting for the AALS from the U.S.
SO far no trouble-now just living in anticipation of results.Fingers and toes crossed I didn't just blow £250 ! Wink
I was getting a bit worried for the comments about this thread going quiet and not everyone being motivated enough to go for round 2/follow up! I hope this is just due to laziness and not dissatisfaction Wink

I am just as excited today as I was last March when I finished my first round of treatments. The reason I haven't gone to round two is time and I am pleased with where things are now. Also I am busy with light treatments so staying in the maintenance level is fine. I did think after using it yesterday that I might want to again go for another phase of intense treatments. It is without doubt one of my favorite devices and has had wonderful results.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |