Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Another Gadget, TriPollar STOP
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
charis wrote:
Okay - I broke done and ordered the darn thing! I'll report as to results after I get it and have tried it a few times (especially as to upper lip lines.) I knew I never should have clicked on this thread!

I can't wait to hear how this works on the upper lip lines. I will be watching for your review, charis!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
Can any of you girls who ordered fill me on as to whether or not you received an automated order confirmation?

I did not, and haven't heard a peep from anyone there. I did pay with Paypal.

I sent an email via the contact us form, and I have no doubt that they will blame any problem on me, lol. I am scared to get the reply after the last one I got!

Mpstat...I may have to get you to email them and ask them to be nicer to me! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
Bethany maybe they have been swamped with orders and haven't had the friendly customer service lately, but I have had several emails from them and all have been very courteous and helpful. A far as shipping confirmation, I didn't get anything other than my paypal receipt. I actually ordered extra cream and gel not realizing it came with the Stop and I emailed after placing the order to have that changed. They responded very quickly and told me they would adjust my order which they did. But I didn't get anything for tracking like you normally do in the US or confirmation that it had been shipped.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:57 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Bethany maybe they have been swamped with orders and haven't had the friendly customer service lately, but I have had several emails from them and all have been very courteous and helpful. A far as shipping confirmation, I didn't get anything other than my paypal receipt. I actually ordered extra cream and gel not realizing it came with the Stop and I emailed after placing the order to have that changed. They responded very quickly and told me they would adjust my order which they did. But I didn't get anything for tracking like you normally do in the US or confirmation that it had been shipped.
Toby

Ok...then I'll stop worrying that my new little gadget will not show up, lol.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
It will show up and you will be oh so Happy Dancing .
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
I also got an email right away - it was from
Roy Wooldridge [roy.wooldridge@win-health.com], and I also payed via paypal..

He was indeed very nice, it did not expedite my order, they had sent it a week later, but ...

Bethany - you can try to email Roy and I am sure he will put your mind at ease.

Let us know how it goes.

Good luck,
Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:34 pm      Reply with quote
Lucy - thanks for the email address...if I do not heard back from them tomorrow, I will email him directly. Thanks!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:26 am      Reply with quote
Bethany - I did not get an email confirmation right after placing my order, and since I paid by PayPal I got PayPal confirmation. I contacted Roy, and he got back to me and forwarded me a confirmation. He also wrote:

... Our response should have been automatic - I have just sent you one manually as well. Maybe caught in a spam filter perhaps? Your STOP left here today by UPS and the tracking number with UPS is:...

Then I got my Stop in no time. Hopefully you'll get similar response once you contact Roy.
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:48 am      Reply with quote
Bethany, when I ordered mine last night I did get an automated reply + the Paypal one. I also got an email from him late last night and today regarding being out of the color red. I would contact him and make sure the order went through okay.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:05 am      Reply with quote
I agree - I, being anxious, would e-mail Roy just to make sure everything is OK and your unit will be dispatched shortly.

Let us all know.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
I found their customer service very good. I had e-mailed them regarding a tracking number and they were very prompt and courteous.

Also, shipping was pricey but I received mine within about a week, even over Christmas. Smile
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
So, what have your results been so far, lipglossdoll?
lillilulu
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
Can other users please tell me if their unit switches itself off? Mine does it every time after about 15 mins. It goes cold, and doesn't come back on again. I can't see anything in the manual that says it should do this, only mentions switching off to cool down but mine doesn't come back on.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
This is a good video about the Stop. Athough it is marketed in several coutries it was developed in TEL-AVIV, Israel by the Ultragen Company.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRCoUNBEzxQ
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl, fine lines under my eyes nearly gone, (my skin is in pretty good condition though already.) Very Happy

It took me about 4 to 5 treatments to see results.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Can any of you girls who ordered fill me on as to whether or not you received an automated order confirmation?

I did not, and haven't heard a peep from anyone there. I did pay with Paypal.

I sent an email via the contact us form, and I have no doubt that they will blame any problem on me, lol. I am scared to get the reply after the last one I got!

Mpstat...I may have to get you to email them and ask them to be nicer to me! Very Happy

I never got a reply today, so I just sent an email to Roy directly.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
I'm very interested in your how the STOP works for you and any results you have Lipglossdoll....I do believe you and I are around the same age so keep us well informed!! Wink

My skin is really pretty good too (of course I wouldn't have said that a few months ago!!), just some fine lines under eyes that pop when smiling, fading forehead ones, loss of firmness in the cheek lower face area and those damn NL's and marionettes....So I am hoping this would address my firming issues and tone that area up a bit as that is my biggest concern at the moment....well that and those damn ULL's that are starting to slightly appear!!! Rolling Eyes If it's not one thing it's another.....

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
simpleMD
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:25 pm      Reply with quote
another great video about stop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNKXur9Aayw&NR=1
slh
5% products discount

Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:46 am      Reply with quote
Sounds like some of you might be using the STOP device along with the LED's? Are you noticing much improvement from using both? Is one showing better results then another?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:19 am      Reply with quote
The stop is designed to deal with fine lines and sag by promoting an increase of collagen. The LED will possibly go after the same thing but in a slightly different way. The Stop is using radio waves which is a different approach to the issue. I think the Stop is going to be more effective with the thickening of the skin and helping with skin sag. Mpstat has addressed the issue about the focus of the LED light and the Stop somewhere in this thread I think(no time to search now).
Toby
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
YOU GUYS ARE MAKIN' ME FRIGGIN' CRAZY! I am really REALLY scared of this one 'cause it just sounds too good to be true, and there must be a down side somewhere....and I worry that it's down the road. I don't want to be a canary in this coalmine, but if you keep dangling your beautiful faces and fabulous reports in front of me, I'm going to break down and buy yet ANOTHER gadget. Ok...I have had disappointing results from Dermarolling, nothing from my DPL unit (which admittedly, I used inconsistently) and nothing yet after 3wks of facial exercises. I think my face is also plastic surgery-resistant, as in every procedure, something has gone wrong. I am on the edge of my seat, chomping at the bit, but I know my luck ain't great, so do I dare dive into this fairly untested beauty pool? or wait and see if anyone drowns first??? How can you know there won't be fat loss, or dimpling, or some other weird disfiguration coming down the pike?? Does anyone know ANYONE who has used it for more than a year??

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
mountaingirl wrote:
... Does anyone know ANYONE who has used it for more than a year??

You will not be able to find such long term users. Stop was just released several months ago, and supposedly should not be sold to US customers (according to a manufacturer)
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
Haven't they been using this same technology in salons for a long time or is the STOP different from what they use in the salon? I mean, I would think the technology can't be all that new to be making a home use version...so one would assume there are some long term use studies out there if it has been in salons for a few years??.....

but then again it IS all new to me!! ha ha....because the first time I heard about it was through the STOP device...

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 -technology is not new, it is Stop device that is recent, and the first one of its kind for at home use.
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
Right...so I would assume there would be some sort of study on long term usage utilizing this same technology for those that are concerned about the long term use of STOP....or at least I would hope there is!! ha ha

System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |