Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Another Gadget, TriPollar STOP
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
My lines are also less obvious, and I see a little more lifting. For the most part, I attribute that to edema (swelling caused by fluid) as they mentioned in the manual. But I look totally fine...no redness,etc.

Sounds a lot easier to deal with than the 5+ days downtime with the dermaroller....
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
bethany wrote:
My lines are also less obvious, and I see a little more lifting. For the most part, I attribute that to edema (swelling caused by fluid) as they mentioned in the manual. But I look totally fine...no redness,etc.

Sounds a lot easier to deal with than the 5+ days downtime with the dermaroller....

That is an understatement!

However, I compared a pic I took last night when I had hoped to use the STOP and compared it to tonight (10 hours after STOP)...very negligible difference.

And then I made the mistake of comparing tonight's pic to one from May...I am 12lbs thinner and have been using Ageless, but my face looks WORSE. Shock It appears that the weight loss has made my jowl sagging worse. This is what makes me want to hide in my house and never leave, sigh.

Oh well...I guess I just have to be patient, keep plugging away with the STOP and the weightloss, and see if things turn around. But after seeing those pics, I sure hope the damn thing works. Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:10 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
And then I made the mistake of comparing tonight's pic to one from May...I am 12lbs thinner and have been using Ageless, but my face looks WORSE. Shock It appears that the weight loss has made my jowl sagging worse. This is what makes me want to hide in my house and never leave, sigh.

Oh well...I guess I just have to be patient, keep plugging away with the STOP and the weightloss, and see if things turn around. But after seeing those pics, I sure hope the damn thing works. Sad

Bethany, for what it's worth, I have no doubt that this is a temporary stage; it sounds like your skin just needs a chance to catch up. On the bright side, all of the things you've been doing to your skin over the past year are probably maximizing your skin's ability to adjust. I'm glad you're taking pictures, I'll be really interested to hear how things are going, and I'd like to see a comparison after 4 weeks. I bet within 4 to 8 weeks you'll already be looking better than you were before you lost the weight.

Honestly, if it works, the Stop is probably going to be your new best friend for awhile. Between Stop, for the skin itself, and Ageless for the underlying muscles/connective tissue, you will be looking amazing again before you know it.

Congratulations again on the weight loss! Very Happy
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:06 am      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
Here are a few good studies on "Radio Frequency" that are very interesting;

http://www.smartskincare.com/resabstracts/subjcategidx/radiofrequency/

I am so teetering on top of the fence, and just one more itty, bitty shove should do it... Very Happy

OK.... so who wants to come visit me and let me try their STOP device?

Laughing

If you live somewhere VERY warm, sign me up for a visit and I will buy the darn thing just so I can get out of this "below zero" wind chill!!! Laughing
Well, I can say my mind is already made up and there is no fence in sight....give me a few weeks and I will have that sucker in hand happily radio waving my face. And just for the sake of seeing what happens, will be using it on my lovely abs as well maybe it will tighten down there too. Although if I do see some nice improvement in the stomach skin, you will just have to take my word for it that it's working!!! Not sure I would post my B & A's of that.. Then again, I could always take afters and refer you to the Pollogen website stomach pic which is a dead ringer for mine!!! Laughing But anyway, it's worth a shot.....
And Kassy, what a nice hubby you have!! ha ha....My ex would have been fuming mad and accusing me of trying to make myself look better for the sake of hitching up with someone else! Which is one of SEVERAL reasons I kicked his a$$ to the curb... Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:31 am      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
Honestly, if it works, the Stop is probably going to be your new best friend for awhile. Between Stop, for the skin itself, and Ageless for the underlying muscles/connective tissue, you will be looking amazing again before you know it.

Congratulations again on the weight loss! Very Happy

I sure hope you are right!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:35 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
bethany wrote:
When I was done, I could see some slight lifting, but nothing miraculous by any means. My forehead lines were definitely still staring at me...one for each of my 3 past major employers. Rolling Eyes I had no swelling, nor any sunburned feeling immediately after the treatment, but do feel a little tingling 30 mins later. I also had no problems going over my Juvederm...I expected to possibly feel some additional heat after talking to Allergan, but that did not happen. We'll see how things look tomorrow morning!

Just a quick update....I did my STOP treatment about 2pm today, and 6 hours later I can still feel a little tingling (or something indescribable) in some areas around my eyes. My lines are also less obvious, and I see a little more lifting. For the most part, I attribute that to edema (swelling caused by fluid) as they mentioned in the manual. But I look totally fine...no redness,etc.

Well, it's the next morning, and I am packing for the airport. Unfortunately, there were no happy surprises on my face this morning, unless you count the larger-than-usual under eye baggage. Maybe they'll take them too when I check the rest of my luggage in a couple of hours. Rolling Eyes

And strangely, my forehead lines look worse than usual too...very weird!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:57 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
bethany wrote:
bethany wrote:
When I was done, I could see some slight lifting, but nothing miraculous by any means. My forehead lines were definitely still staring at me...one for each of my 3 past major employers. Rolling Eyes I had no swelling, nor any sunburned feeling immediately after the treatment, but do feel a little tingling 30 mins later. I also had no problems going over my Juvederm...I expected to possibly feel some additional heat after talking to Allergan, but that did not happen. We'll see how things look tomorrow morning!

Just a quick update....I did my STOP treatment about 2pm today, and 6 hours later I can still feel a little tingling (or something indescribable) in some areas around my eyes. My lines are also less obvious, and I see a little more lifting. For the most part, I attribute that to edema (swelling caused by fluid) as they mentioned in the manual. But I look totally fine...no redness,etc.

Well, it's the next morning, and I am packing for the airport. Unfortunately, there were no happy surprises on my face this morning, unless you count the larger-than-usual under eye baggage. Maybe they'll take them too when I check the rest of my luggage in a couple of hours. Rolling Eyes

And strangely, my forehead lines look worse than usual too...very weird!

Beth, give it the benefit of the doubt for the first week or two.. The weightloss could definitely account for the changes you are noticing.

Once you get home from Dallas, you can concentrate on your treatments, without being so hurried.

In the mean-time have a safe trip, and put all this beauty business out of your head for a day.. You'll come back refreshed and ready to conquer the STOP ... Very Happy

***As she hurriedly climbs back atop the fence*** Crying or Very sad

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Lowbrowscientist wrote:

OK.... so who wants to come visit me and let me try their STOP device?

Laughing

If you live somewhere VERY warm, sign me up for a visit and I will buy the darn thing just so I can get out of this "below zero" wind chill!!! Laughing

You know, I have really been trying to save as much as I can so that my hubby and I can move to the carribean in (maybe as little as) five years. Needing to save money = I should stay the hell off this forum! But even in the Carribean, I'd be trying to fix my skin issues, so ...*shrug*

ETA: And yeah, when we make it to the Carribean, fellow EDSers are welcome visit anytime! Very Happy

bren21 wrote:
Well, I can say my mind is already made up and there is no fence in sight....give me a few weeks and I will have that sucker in hand happily radio waving my face. And just for the sake of seeing what happens, will be using it on my lovely abs as well maybe it will tighten down there too. Although if I do see some nice improvement in the stomach skin, you will just have to take my word for it that it's working!!! Not sure I would post my B & A's of that.. Then again, I could always take afters and refer you to the Pollogen website stomach pic which is a dead ringer for mine!!! Laughing But anyway, it's worth a shot.....
And Kassy, what a nice hubby you have!! ha ha....My ex would have been fuming mad and accusing me of trying to make myself look better for the sake of hitching up with someone else! Which is one of SEVERAL reasons I kicked his a$$ to the curb... Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin

You're definitely better off without that kind of stress!

I can't wait to see how it works for you! I must say, I saw your pics in the Ageless thread (I had to hunt for them though, I'm way behind in all the posts) and I can't see your naso-labial lines at all?? Your lower face looked great, to me, 500 times better than mine Confused

I have deep parentheses around my mouth, though, a bit different from what I think most of you are dealing with. I've also had these rashy quasi-acne flare-ups for a year now, so I'm just looking lovely all around Rolling Eyes ...but anyway, you're definitely ahead of the game.

Shoot, you guys are all going to look like celebrities soon Very Happy

(Sidenote: I wonder if the Stop would have any effect, good or ill, on acne/rosacea issues? )
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist,
I went back and looked at a comment that Halina(employee of Win Heath-they sell Stop) made on an email to a Kandy. She said the following....
Personally - I see a massive difference in my skin. I have
been using the Stop for sometime now and I could now go
onto a maintenance regime, but I still use it at least 2 times
a week. At my experience level, it takes me only 10 minutes
to complete my face and neck and I do not see it being a
waste of time. I have no sagging and my skin is soft and
smooth. I used to have regular outbreaks of spots on my
chin - I do not get them now at all. And the bags under my
eyes are also gone. My neck looks good as well - much to
my delight!
The rest of this post is on the bottom of pare 14 of this thread.
She does address breakouts but I don't know about rosacea. It would be worth an email.
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Lowbrowscientist,
I went back and looked at a comment that Halina made on an email to a Stop poster. She said the following....
Personally - I see a massive difference in my skin. I have
been using the Stop for sometime now and I could now go
onto a maintenance regime, but I still use it at least 2 times
a week. At my experience level, it takes me only 10 minutes
to complete my face and neck and I do not see it being a
waste of time. I have no sagging and my skin is soft and
smooth. I used to have regular outbreaks of spots on my
chin - I do not get them now at all. And the bags under my
eyes are also gone. My neck looks good as well - much to
my delight!

She does address breakouts but I don't know about rosacea. It would be worth an email.
Toby

Toby, thankyou!

That is great news! Very Happy
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
I am betting that the heat kills bacteria, therefore limiting breakouts. Now that would be a nice benefit!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:53 pm      Reply with quote
UGH!!! Just wanted to jump in and say, our "little" friend Toby is tougher than she looks, and she just pushed me over the fence...

A little white STOP is now on the way to sunny Florida ... Dancing Dancing Dancing

Watch out big "SIX O", I refuse to take you lying down.. Bad Grin

Thanks Toby for the shove, and convincing me 100% ...

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations Kassy_A, not bad, only 17 pages. I usually push the buy button after 2. Am getting close to ordering this from Win Health as I purchased the UP5 from them and give them 5 stars for their service.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:06 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
I am betting that the heat kills bacteria, therefore limiting breakouts. Now that would be a nice benefit!

I sure hope that's true! Now I have added additional hope in this little gadget! Mine should be here by the middle of the week (I think).

Congrats Kassy! Good for you!!!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
Oh it's boogie night at the Stop party!!!!
Way to go charis and Kassy!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:58 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Oh it's boogie night at the Stop party!!!!
Way to go charis and Kassy!!!

Well looky here, the little dickens has arrived, with party attire and all.. Laughing

Congrats charis! ... It's nice to know we'll be starting about the same time... Cool

We'll be hot on Beths heels!

bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:28 am      Reply with quote
Yeah Kassy!!! Glad to hear you did a bit O' fence diving last night!! Laughing
I am so glad all of you are test driving this gizmo and also there is a good diversified age group using it as well....I think we have the 30's, 40's and 50's covered here which is great as we will be seeing how it reacts on skin of all ages.
WAY COOL!!!!!!!

Can't wait til I get that little bugger!! But until then, I anxiously await more updates and the moment Charis and Kassy start reporting back too! Very Happy

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:19 am      Reply with quote
Because I truly believe this works I will share these for a short time. I want you to see what I am seeing. The first shot is before Stop in Nov.08, the next is two days after the sixth treatment. This is part of what sent Kassy over the fence. I guess the other part was the rest of the face. But this is all I can do now. I really hope it helps. Also in all fairness to facial exercises I have done Flexeffect for 16 months and started Lou's program at the beginning of Nov. but I think the forehead is reserved for Stop.
Toby

ImageImage
savill01
5% products discount

Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:56 am      Reply with quote
HI all,,

Juast managed to get logged onto the forum,, im a male and i work in the fitness anti ageing industry and ive tried every lotion and potion going ive got a baby Q and i read quite a bit about the Stop Tripollar system,,, my hand crept to my credit card and i bought it,,,so ive been a good boy and been using it as it said twice a week for 7 weeks and YES YES YES it works it does what it says i had flu and quite a bit of surgery and was looking terrible and now my skin is better than ever. Its plumped it out firmed it up the texture has improved and brightened some tiny lines around my eyes have gone literally gone and the colour of my face is nice and healthy. Each time i used the machine i noticed immediately the firming aspect and how pluimp my skin lokoed and after 7 weeks well its amazing and so many people have commented. So if you have any qualms about buying it and you can afford it just go for it,, its well worth it. The customer service is wonderful too and always send detailed answers to any questions. it doers not hurt and its actually quite calming to do.

Anyway if anyone wants any advice just send me a message and will reply as soon as i can.

xxx

Danny

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Toby - Wow Wow Wow!!! I bet you are thrilled with this gadget! What a difference! I bet lots of orders will be placed today!

savill101, thanks for sharing, it's encouraging to hear about everyone's results. I can't wait until mine arrives!
simpleMD
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:33 am      Reply with quote
I am waiting for it patiently ...but I ordered it last week so it should be here today tomorrow when ? Arrrrgh! .I didnt get any emails from them but ROY called me and asked what was my zip code so hopefully Its on its way to my house...can not wait for it to come and I start using right now got LS using it and I may not be keeping it as Its 300 + stop 550 too much right?Will see how it works for me as I will be stuck with STOP no returns on that...I am glad to see the actual results Toby ...your forehead lines disappeared...wow ! Great !
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:45 am      Reply with quote
Toby - fantastic results!

Kassy - congratulations on your new toy!

I finally had a 1st treatment with Stop yesterday - definitely see results: forehead is smoother, the entire face is just that tiny bit younger and fresher, and it seems even the neck is a bit firmer. The differences are slight, but tangible.

So far I am quite impressed.

Toby, Mpstat - how often do you use it? What did you find the most beneficial?

TIA

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:04 am      Reply with quote
Danny, thank you for sharing your positive views, it's very helpful!

Toby, I'm so glad you posted the forehead pictures... For visual folks like me, a picture really is worth a thousand words.

simpleMd, I hear you about the expense.. If sag is your 'main' concern, then ditch the light and get the STOP. The AALS will address sag after 6 months of very committed use (but the STOP looks like the best tool for the dreaded sag).. The bright side is you can use your LED for almost 3 months, and then send it back. I had the same thought about the Tua Viso I bought for Christmas, and was wishing I had waited, but now that I think about it, I'm glad I have it, because it will address the muscles, while the STOP does it's part on the sag.

To All, Toby's forehead pictures are great and show significant difference to the 11 area, depth of forehead lines and the whole brow/eye/forehead looks smoother and lifted.... Now if you think that is good, you will be happy to know, that the lower face has responded 10 times better IMO... I saw a very significant difference in the NL area, chin, jaw and cheeks.. With everything appearing smooth, firm and lifted... And I'm talking very noticeable changes.. (My butt was firmly affixed atop the fence, until I saw the pictures!)

Bren, save up girl!

simpleMD
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:45 am      Reply with quote
[b]simpleMd[/b], I hear you about the expense.. If sag is your 'main' concern, then ditch the light and get the STOP. The AALS will address sag after 6 months of very committed use (but the STOP looks like the best tool for the dreaded sag).. The bright side is you can use your LED for almost 3 months, and then send it back. I had the same thought about the Tua Viso I bought for Christmas, and was wishing I had waited, but now that I think about it, I'm glad I have it, because it will address the muscles, while the STOP does it's part on the sag.

Kassy ...Thats what I plan to do ,No sagging yet phew!! Trying to prevent that I guess ..I am 37 but Light is good for pigmentation issues
My skin looks fresher and I can see difference in only 4 days that sallowness is lot better ,I have time to see if I want to keep it or not so after that Stop comes and I am ready to part with my light I will do so...But Right now I love this light too.Also I saw a website selling rather cheap light with red/infrared only you think I can get by with that instead of this 300 $$$ light? would that work for the pigmentation?
Here is the link only 38 dollars with 6 dollars of shipping... great deal if it works something like LED MAN would make actually...he has v.good info about LEDs ....what do you think...
http://heelspurs.com/led.html
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:50 am      Reply with quote
SimpleMD - I have the lights from heelspurs and find them absolutely useless. I bought them actually for the heal spurs, and they did not do a thing.

If you like the AALS but have to return it, I would suggest to talk to Lightstim people. They are known to make incredible deals in extraordinary circumstances, so you may end up having it for a lot less.

HTH

Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |