Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Another Gadget, TriPollar STOP
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
simpleMD
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Thank you sigma ...I appreciate your advice... :)will email them now
havana8

Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:58 am      Reply with quote
wow, that's a really nice effect, Toby--fresher and more youthful looking over all without looking unnatural.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
I'm getting ready to "hit the button". I talked with Win Health and he is going to include the adapter for me. Those of you that ordered from them can you please tell what the total cost was for the STOP including shipping in US dollars.

TIA

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo, my complete total was $543.49.
simpleMD
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
Ordered last week it depends on the dollar mine was $529 I think ...they will include the adapter for free right I hope they do as its already so darn expensive they should have given all of us here for free...
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think anyone else has gotten an adaptor with theirs. I already had one but they should be easy to find at Radio Shack or other places. You have to let the store know it is for an appliance from the UK to use in the USA or where ever you are.
Mine was 529.00 also but I did see it as an investment for on going treatments. Comparing it to fillers it is very reasonable knowing it will be used regularly for a long time. I feel fortunate to have a device for home treatment that can be done on your own time and without additional cost for series of treatments. Technology has come a long way. I guess I better save up for the body device when it comes out Laughing What we men and women will do to look good Rolling Eyes
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
It sounds like the exchange rate was worse the day I bought mine! It figures!!!
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
I just hit the button. According to my paypal receipt it came to $522. Yes, I agree about it being a great investment. I am sure the places that do this type of treatment aren't liking it. According to my Derm/Dr. facial treatments are way down along with elected "fix ups" and the staff hours have been cut because of it. I do feel bad because I have become friends with all the staff.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Good for you Frodo! I am curious to see what kind of results a larger number of people see.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
LMAO!

Looks like they saw 'charis' and I coming, mine was $543.49 also.. Rolling Eyes

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
LMAO!

I was told that it has to do with the exchange rate but also the credit card company you have.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
LMAO!

What's the deal with that? I feel like I have "sucker" written on my forehead!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
charis wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
LMAO!

It's the story of my life, so I'm well used to it.. Laughing

I just popped an email off to merry old England asking what's up, and I'll let you know what they have to say, when I hear back from them..

ETA:... I'd put a wager on it, that I will hear from the b**ch that poor Beth dealt with..

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
charis wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
LMAO!

I just popped an email off to merry old England asking what's up, and I'll let you know what they have to say, when I hear back from them..

Thanks Kassy! I am curious what they say because you just bought your yesterday I believe and I bought mine on Jan. 11th or 12th - so it's funny that we paid the exact same amount and Frodo's 1 day after you is so much less. Hmmm....
denham
5% products discount

Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
been following this thread for a couple of weeks now. I was going to wait for more reviews/ loong term (it was quite disappointing that Bethany's much anticipated review wasn't exactly glowing) before jumping in - but i just did. white. i'm hoping it gets here by the end of the week. will see. i recently got a tiny ultrasound/led unit - i'm wondering f i should stop using that/ return. i don't really want to since i figured that despite the somewhat similar technology they do different things; same goes for my clunky microcurrent. So i guess i'll just add this one to the routine (which also includes retin-a, CPs, CE Ferulic, and lots and lots of emu oil. pure titanium dioxide for sun block. will post review when i get the thingy.
denham
5% products discount

Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
PS: i think $543 is the estimated price; what paypal actually charges you appears as a curency conversion 350 pounds equals (today) $522
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
charis wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
charis wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
LMAO!

Thanks Kassy! I am curious what they say because you just bought your yesterday I believe and I bought mine on Jan. 11th or 12th - so it's funny that we paid the exact same amount and Frodo's 1 day after you is so much less. Hmmm....

I think there was a higher price on my checkout than was actually charged on my paypal. I think the VAT was taken out when it went to the paypal. Check the amount that your paypal account shows.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
The price I posted is from the Paypal reciept.. My shipping charge remained at $62.00 ... Crying or Very sad

charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
The price I posted is from the Paypal reciept.. My shipping charge remained at $62.00 ... Crying or Very sad

This is the exact same for me.
denham
5% products discount

Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
my confirmation email from winhealth also says

Subtotal: £310.64 / $481.49
Shipping (USA Postal charges): £40.00 / $62.00
Total: £350.64 / $543.49

BUT

PAYPAL, which is where the money actually goes, has:

Currency conversion: $522.02 USD = £350.64 GBP
Currency from: USD
Currency to: GBP
Exchange rate: 0.671702

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *WINHEALTHLT".

Payment details
Item Price: 350.64 GBP
Total: £350.64 GBP

i also checked out my credit card and the pending charge is for $522 + 1
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
denham wrote:
my confirmation email from winhealth also says

BUT

PAYPAL, which is where the money actually goes, has:

Currency conversion: $522.02 USD = £350.64 GBP
Currency from: USD
Currency to: GBP
Exchange rate: 0.671702

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *WINHEALTHLT".

Payment details
Item Price: 350.64 GBP
Total: £350.64 GBP

i also checked out my credit card and the pending charge is for $522 + 1

Denham, your post inspired me to check further. I went into my paypal acct. (the receipt didn't give all the info) and checked the details of the transaction and end up they took out $535.01 - still different than others, but I did order on a different day. Kassy, try that and see if your amount is any different - let us know!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stop White STOP Clinical Skin Renewal 1 £310.64 / $481.49 £310.64 / $481.49
TriPollar RF Device for Home
Use in White
==========================================================================================

Here's my WinHealth reciept

Okay, just checked PP and my amount was adjusted to $530.51 YAY!

Oh my, and I wrote an email blasting them for charging too much... Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin

Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
It really has to do with the day you purchased and your CC company. I use Chase. I don't believe that Win Health has anything to do with the exchange rate.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
kassy,
I bet you thought they were charging you extra for the rent of sitting on that fence. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
Mine was - £350.64, which was converted to $524.47.

HTH

Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:23 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |