Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Another Gadget, TriPollar STOP
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
mlredo

Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:20 am      Reply with quote
gmann wrote:
Hi,

I am a new member, after reading good reviews about STOP on this forum, I ordered it on 13th Jan, but there is some problem with shipment and I am still waiting for it. Customer service at win-health is very good but they don't know when my issue will be resolved.

Does anyone else had the same problem?

Hi gmann, looks like we are the unlucky ones. Yes, it looks like USPS lost our "container" of mail after leaving the U.K. Oh well. Sad . No fault of Win-Health. Thank goodness for tracking.

Thanks everyone for all the valuable info you have been sharing with us lurkers. Sorry to say my lost shipment was what brought me out of the closet!

I look forward to receiving my STOP and joining the RF club!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
The STOP party just keeps getting bigger!! Laughing

Just to let you know, I had emailed Roy about the use of the LED and STOP together this morning. I received an email from him earlier today saying that he forwarded my email to Halina because he thought she could address my question more so than himself. I will post her thoughts when I receive her reply.......

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Bren,

thank you so much.

There are several of us who are interested in combining the LEDs and Stop.

Thanks for being so proactive and, please, let us know what they are going to say.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
For your reading pleasure, this just in from Halina and the use of LED's with the STOP:

Hello Brenda

Re your e-mail and question sent to Roy.

There is no problem, Brenda - none at all! AND we know the answers as we are very familiar with not only LEDs - but with laser phototherapy on the whole - and its medical as well as anti aging beauty effects.

Once you start using the Stop, it will be your choice to use the LED after the STOP treatment - you can use it immediately after the Stop - or on days that you will not use the Stop. Light treatment - either with LEDs or with phototherapy lasers - works well alongside the rf treatment.

You can use the light treatment to calm the skin after the Stop treatment or use it on the days that you are not doing your Stop session. Entirely up to you!

Light treatment as in LEDs or phototherapy lasers and the rf treatment as delivered by the STOP are fully compatible and can be performed one after the other, if you wish to treat on the same day. If you opt for this - the most logical way is to use your light device after the Stop. Alternatively - you can use the LEDs on the Stop gap days.

As you know - the light therapy is painless, non-invasive, non irritating and safe to use. It will not irritate your skin even after the Stop treatment. And light therapy works towards the same goal - anti aging skin rejuvenation - just achieves this in a different way than the rf treatment - for cumulative anti aging outcomes.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

Halina

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
Nice going Bren! And just in time for my 3rd STOP treatment tonight ... Dancing Dancing Dancing

I'm hoping the 3rd time's the charm .. Laughing

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how fast that was. Ordered it last Monday. It was mailed Wednesday because they waited until they could include the adapter. Only 6 days to get from the UK to Oregon. Thanks Win Health for the superb customer service. Going to finish up all this paperwork on my desk then I plan on doing some reading. Will probably wait until the morning to give it a go.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
Yay Frodo .... Time to get on board with the "STOP", and party on with the STOP gang...

ImageImage

How can you possibly wait till tomorrow? I couldn't get mine out of the box fast enough ... Laughing Laughing Laughing

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
Darn it!!! I wanna join the STOP party too!! Ahh well, I guess in due time. My sister kindly informed me yesterday that I am being forced on an all girl cruise excursion to Mexico the first week of March....So now as my arm is being twisted must save up for that! Laughing Laughing Laughing ......and also must think of ways to save the face from the hot Caribbean/Florida sun for 6 days (any suggestions appreciated!!Wink )

Anywho, one way or another that STOP will be mine!!!!!!....guess overtime is in my future.......

rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
I sent an email to Halina asking her if the STOP would help with the ULL's and broken caps. Her response, in case anyone is interested.

"It is a fantastic device and it generally rejuvenates the skin and lifts the facial features. It literally helps to iron out the wrinkles. As the skin lifts and plumps up with collagen production increased - all kinds of age related flaws are reduced and noticeably minimised, including upper lip lines.

As far as the broken capillaries go - Stop will not remove them, but as it will improve the quality of skin and plump up with more collagen generated, some may become less apparent due to sitting in a better quality and stronger skin.
"

So, from her email it sounds as if it is for wrinkles, as well as sagging.
simpleMD
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
My first Treatment with stop ....I love it....mine works great ...orange light turns on when its too hot ...when I move to another treatment area it turns off and on again when its hot I am using highest setting.Skin feels warmed up and has a nice glowto it....fine forhead lines slightly diminished due to swelling I guess ...overall I loved it .

Acne-prone skin ,Olive Complexion, using Derma pen ( MYM) ,Used LS & STOP,Got POSE and never used it.. Also got TRIA never used it...Microcurrent Tx and added Facial Detox massage and CP serum so far its pretty good
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Darn it!!! I wanna join the STOP party too!! Ahh well, I guess in due time. My sister kindly informed me yesterday that I am being forced on an all girl cruise excursion to Mexico the first week of March....So now as my arm is being twisted must save up for that! Laughing Laughing Laughing ......and also must think of ways to save the face from the hot Caribbean/Florida sun for 6 days (any suggestions appreciated!!Wink )

Anywho, one way or another that STOP will be mine!!!!!!....guess overtime is in my future.......

Start drinking between 8 and 16 oz of V8 every day.

Apparently getting a certain amount of lycopene (I think 8oz of V8 contains just enough) can increase your skin's "internal" resistance to UV rays by up to 40%, but you need to be getting that amount daily for... I think at least 8 weeks? for it to be effective.

I can't find the original articles I read, but here are a couple different ones:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7370759.stm

http://www.health-outlook.com/2008/12/30/protect-your-skin-from-ultraviolet-rays-with-these-two-antioxidants/

The ones I read last spring were more informative but Google and I can't seem to find them.

Oh, and, I'm totally jealous! Smile
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
I sent an email to Halina asking her if the STOP would help with the ULL's and broken caps. Her response, in case anyone is interested.

"It is a fantastic device and it generally rejuvenates the skin and lifts the facial features. It literally helps to iron out the wrinkles. As the skin lifts and plumps up with collagen production increased - all kinds of age related flaws are reduced and noticeably minimised, including upper lip lines.

As far as the broken capillaries go - Stop will not remove them, but as it will improve the quality of skin and plump up with more collagen generated, some may become less apparent due to sitting in a better quality and stronger skin.
"

So, from her email it sounds as if it is for wrinkles, as well as sagging.

Thanks for passing that along, Rileygirl!

My resolve is weakening .... Silenced
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Darn it!!! I wanna join the STOP party too!! Ahh well, I guess in due time. My sister kindly informed me yesterday that I am being forced on an all girl cruise excursion to Mexico the first week of March.... Laughing Laughing Laughing ......and also must think of ways to save the face from the hot Caribbean/Florida sun for 6 days (any suggestions appreciated!!Wink

I've got a great idea! You come to Florida and stay at my house and use my STOP, and I'll go with your sister on the cruise ... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
bren21 wrote:
Darn it!!! I wanna join the STOP party too!! Ahh well, I guess in due time. My sister kindly informed me yesterday that I am being forced on an all girl cruise excursion to Mexico the first week of March.... Laughing Laughing Laughing ......and also must think of ways to save the face from the hot Caribbean/Florida sun for 6 days (any suggestions appreciated!!Wink

I've got a great idea! You come to Florida and stay at my house and use my STOP, and I'll go with your sister on the cruise ... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hey, maybe Bren and her sis can both give the Stop a trial run, and Kassy, you and I can go on the cruise!

Of course, depending on what part of FL you're in, I would probably not mind hanging out there either... I am just in desperate need of sunshine!
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
Ladies,

thanks for passing all that invaluable info.

I had my 3 Stop sessions so far. I think there are some subtle nice changes, but I want to wait a bit longer to comment.

The treatments are also very pleasant.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
bren21 wrote:

Hey, maybe Bren and her sis can both give the Stop a trial run, and Kassy, you and I can go on the cruise!

Of course, depending on what part of FL you're in, I would probably not mind hanging out there either... I am just in desperate need of sunshine!

LMAO! I'm in bright and sunny Palm Beach, a hop and skip to the ocean... But according to todays newscast, the sharks are in town for their annual baby making, so we best just lounge around poolside.... I'll make us some crazy frozen Dacquari's, and we can STOP to our hearts content ... Laughing

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:55 pm      Reply with quote
Treatment #3 under my belt as well... Nothing visible to report yet, but I do feel a really nice healthy something going on under the skin.. Just a tingly, alive kind of feeling, that I really like.

The treatments are very easy and enjoyable, the device is very comfortable to hold and use, and the lights are working perfectly. This could easily become my favorite gadget of all time!

Oh, I heard back from Halina regarding my question on treating for 45 minutes, and she said although it isn't harmful, it wouldn't be of benefit either.. So I'm just doing the warmup 15 minutes, and the second pass 15 minutes.

sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
bren21 wrote:

And I'll go with Kassy to make sure she's behaving Cool OR nOT Wink
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:31 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:

Bren get some heliocare tablets. They increase your internal resistance to UV rays. You take them before you go out in the sun.

http://www.netpharmacy.co.nz/65/group/842/page/1/style/helioOralCap60/Heliocare+Oral+60+Capsules

I love surfing and diving and take them before I go to the beach. Along with a very high SPF and PPD sunscreen.
Typical that I love sun sports and have an aversion to the sun. Rolling Eyes
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:43 pm      Reply with quote
Mishey wrote:

Bren get some heliocare tablets. They increase your internal resistance to UV rays. You take them before you go out in the sun.

http://www.netpharmacy.co.nz/65/group/842/page/1/style/helioOralCap60/Heliocare+Oral+60+Capsules

Wow! Works a lot faster than lycopene..

Mishey wrote:

I love surfing and diving and take them before I go to the beach. Along with a very high SPF and PPD sunscreen.
Typical that I love sun sports and have an aversion to the sun. Rolling Eyes

I absolutely LOVE and need the sun but my *skin* apparently has an aversion to it Crying or Very sad

Have you ever had a chance to really test this stuff? As in, caught out in the sun for longer than expected?

I'm going to have to give this stuff a try!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
simpleMD wrote:
My first Treatment with stop ....I love it....mine works great ...orange light turns on when its too hot ...when I move to another treatment area it turns off and on again when its hot I am using highest setting.Skin feels warmed up and has a nice glowto it....fine forhead lines slightly diminished due to swelling I guess ...overall I loved it .

Actually, the orange light turns on when it is at the OPTIMAL temperature. If you think that is too hot, I would pick a lower setting. The goal is to get to orange and keep it there throughout Stage 2.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:50 am      Reply with quote
"The company’s flagship product, regen™, employing TriPollar™ RF technology which simultaneously heats deep and shallow layers of fats, can now offer professional facial contouring, skin tightening, cellulite reduction and body contouring treatments all in one smart system."

Take it slow ladies!!! Honestly, I have a bad feeling about this one. I hope I'm wrong, cuz I want the skin tightening more than anyone!...but if my face gets any skinnier, it will disappear!
Shock

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:08 am      Reply with quote
Hmmmm....blackmail! I love it!!! ha ha...and a good one at that!! Laughing.....cruise......STOP hmm

Thanks for all the tips on sun exposure! I will definitely check them out as I don't want to undo what I have done thus far by lounging on the beach and letting my face fry....perhaps a wide floppy hat, Jackie O glasses and giant moo moo as well?? Oh lord, I can see it now...my sister will think I've gone off the deep end!!!

rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:25 am      Reply with quote
I am curious if somewhere in this huge thread anyone has posted who should and should not use this unit? If so, can someone direct me to it?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:30 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
I am curious if somewhere in this huge thread anyone has posted who should and should not use this unit? If so, can someone direct me to it?

See Page 7 for contraidications.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:41 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |