Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Another Gadget, TriPollar STOP
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
I agree about trying one thing at a time. I know the improvement I have now came from RF because it is the only thing I added recently. When I started doing facial exercises seriously I got adverse reaction after a short while, and did not look good at all! It took time to figure out what I had to adjust to make it work nicely. Kassy & Bethany, I hope that RF would work for you as good as it does for me and others, just need to figure out the best treatment schedule!

I bet we will see significant improvement if we stick with it.. Perhaps we are just late bloomers.. Laughing

I think Beth had a good idea about two times a week, verses every other day, and that's how I'm going to do the next 5 weeks.

The studies, as well as the lovely results you ladies are getting, are enough to keep me motivated to carry on.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:41 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
mpstat wrote:
Kassy & Bethany, I hope that RF would work for you as good as it does for me and others, just need to figure out the best treatment schedule!

I hope so too. Are you not concerned about the inflammation?

Kassy_A wrote:
...The studies, as well as the lovely results you ladies are getting, are enough to keep me motivated to carry on.

If to choose between RF and dermarolling I prefer RF. From my experience dermarolling inflammation is more severe, and I am about to get into maintenance mode with Stop treatments.

The Stop RF studies show impressive results, and I can completely see how my results can match the ones in the studies.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
If to choose between RF and dermarolling I prefer RF. From my experience dermarolling inflammation is more severe, and I am about to get into maintenance mode with Stop treatments.

The Stop RF studies show impressive results, and I can completely see how my results can match the ones in the studies.

I am concerned about the ongoing inflammation...even weekly is too often, since "assaults" that happen more frequently than every 2 weeks can turn into acute inflammation. While I hate dermarolling with a passion, I think rolling every 3 months is actually less dangerous than subjecting my skin to weekly inflammation.

As far as the studies, the fact that they took measurements immediately after the first STOP usage shows that they were not factoring in the results of the inflammation, and new collagen certainly didn't grow that quickly.

Did anyone see how much time passed between the last treatment and the maintenance cycle final measurement? (I didn't but may have missed it) Unless it was at least a week passed, I have limited faith in the results of the study to show much beyond the ability of STOP to puff up the skin with inflammation. But I will go back and read it in more detail tonight.

I would really like to see Mpstat and Toby refrain from any treatment for at least a full week (and preferably 2) after they finish their 6 week program since they are the ones with significant results, and see what their results look like after that time off. (but I realize that Mpstat and Toby might want want to do that!)

I plan on doing that just so that I can weigh in for everyone else before they spend the $$$. But I have quite a bit longer to go until I hit maintenance. And at this point unfortunately, after doing 5 treatments (out of 12), my results are gone within 2 days. Sad

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

My apologies for not having posted back sooner.
My husband just reviewed the info that was sent from Dr Azar.

He say that based on the specs & no modulation this device appears to be quite safe. (and has even said I could use it if I want.)

I think I will wait a bit longer to see what results others are obtaining first though.

Also the study that he sent us is : (many of you have probably already seen this)

http://www.stop-age.com/userfiles/media/STOP%20clinical%20study%20presentation%20for%20web.pdf

He also sent the following re modulation :

Modulation
The professional TriPollar™ systems: regen™ and the apollo™ use Pulse Width Modulation to
control the output power delivered to the skin.
In simple terms; for each treatment area different output power levels are needed (for a facial
treatment much less power is needed than to treat the abdomen). How is this accomplished?
Instead of using all the available power all the time a pulse mode is used; part of the time the RF
current is sent out and part of the time the RF current is blocked out thus less power is being
used. It is like using an on/off switch for the delivery of the output power.
This is a very well known method of modulation which has been in use for more than 30 years in
medical devices without any reported adverse effects.
The STOP™ clinical skin renewal device works in a different way without any modulation. In
the STOP™ device, we have 3 different settings on the power supply which controls the output
power delivery to the skin while maintaining the same output pattern at all times.

Hope some of you find this helpful.

Am looking forward to seeing how you gals progress with your treatments!
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
cabrita wrote:
Modulation
The professional TriPollar™ systems: regen™ and the apollo™ use Pulse Width Modulation to
control the output power delivered to the skin.
In simple terms; for each treatment area different output power levels are needed (for a facial
treatment much less power is needed than to treat the abdomen). How is this accomplished?
Instead of using all the available power all the time a pulse mode is used; part of the time the RF
current is sent out and part of the time the RF current is blocked out thus less power is being
used. It is like using an on/off switch for the delivery of the output power.
This is a very well known method of modulation which has been in use for more than 30 years in
medical devices without any reported adverse effects.
The STOP™ clinical skin renewal device works in a different way without any modulation. In
the STOP™ device, we have 3 different settings on the power supply which controls the output
power delivery to the skin while maintaining the same output pattern at all times.

Cabrita, thanks for the info, and for sharing the benefit of your hubby's expertise with us.

Bethany and Kassy, at least now there's not much question that it's safe - the big question that remains unanswered is, will it work?

I'm so glad you're both sharing your results with us, at the very least it will keep us all realistic in our expectations.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
Bethany and Kassy, at least now there's not much question that it's safe - the big question that remains unanswered is, will it work?

I'm so glad you're both sharing your results with us, at the very least it will keep us all realistic in our expectations.

I totally agree. I really appreciate the updates, Bethany and Kassy. Keep them coming!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
Cabrita, thanks for the info, and for sharing the benefit of your hubby's expertise with us.

Agreed...thanks!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:38 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Lowbrowscientist wrote:

I totally agree. I really appreciate the updates, Bethany and Kassy. Keep them coming!

Please know that I really WANT this to work, but I think that it really depends on what you are starting with...Mpstat and Toby are both well-seasoned facial exercise experts, etc. and they are definitely seeing positive results.

Over here in Saggy Land, things are looking a little bleaker for me, plus we all know that I am obsessed with inflammation. Very Happy

But I promise to keep everyone updated, and will also take 2 weeks off once I reach maintenance so that we can have that perspective as well. (about 3 weeks to go before I hit maintenance).

BTW, I did my 6th treatment tonight, and realized that 4 days had passed since my last treatment (I am doing 2x a week). So yesterday when my lines looked horrid was at 3 days...definitely enough time for any inflammation to begin visibly decreasing.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:20 am      Reply with quote
It's a relief to have access to someone that has an unbiased opinion as to the safety of the STOP device. Thank you Cabrita for all the info you and your hubby have shared and your time and effort put in to it! I am sure many others are relieved as well....

Also thanks to all who have put themselves and their results with the STOP out there for us girls whom are still waiting to purchase... good or bad, we need to know that like all other things we purchase in hopes of the miracle product, some respond well and other's do not. So I agree with previous posts, thank you, thank you, thank you girls! I am still willing to take a chance on the STOP eventually, maybe I will get results, maybe I wont...but at least I will know it can go either way and the STOP may not be that wonder tool I am searching for.

Just a question for you girls using STOP...I know it has worked wonders on the tough lines....but how is it on fine surface ones? I am assuming that it works really well on those? I only have some fine lines in certain area's. Not real easy to see at a distance, but close up they are there. So any girls with the fine line issues, please chime in. I am trying to see if the STOP is really what I need. My hope, get rid of the fine lines and cheek sag with continued use.... Very Happy

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:51 am      Reply with quote
My Stop arrived today!!! I only ordered it last week and it's come all the way to Australia in such a short time - I wish all my packages would arrive that fast.

So I've just done my first treatment (and it was nice to read Cabrita's good safety report before I did it). I was dreading using the gel, I hate that sticky stuff - but I thought it was very pleasant and smelt nice. It also felt quite warm when I applied it to the skin. I followed the protocol as per instructions exactly - and of course, went for the high setting. The orange light came on almost immediately and stayed on for the entire treatment time - I did not turn the setting down as I loved the soothing feel of the device on my skin. I used a timer, and did 15mins for the face then 15mins for the neck. I don't know why the orange light was on the whole time when some of you don't experience this. Whether ambient temperature has anything to do with it, I don't know. But it's so hot here at the moment (Australia is in the middle of a huge heatwave, some States have had over 40deg every day for a week). So the point I'm making is that my skin was quite hot before I started the treatment.

Afterwards, I applied my usual serums, argan oil then emu oil. I haven't even opened the cream that came with the device - I hate creams (or my skin hates them) so I doubt I'll ever use it. At the moment my skin feels tingly and warm still - and it does appear to be plumped up slightly.

I am definitely going to keep going with this - I loved giving myself the treatment, it felt so pleasant I had to force myself to stop Stopping! From the Dermaroller research we know that collagen takes 90 days to form - therefore, I'm not expecting to see any results for a while. Plus, being a cynic, I'll be amazed if I see any at all - however, as I've said before, I'm not negative about using gadgets. I enjoy it all - and honestly, my skin is not nearly as wrinkled as my friends who are all around my age, so something must be happening.

Anyway, I'll be 70 in ten years (what a scary thought that is!) so I'm going to keep going with everything - or at least until I start glowing in the dark! I'm also not stressing about the inflammation issue either - my skin has suffered more abuse from a life spent baking on the beach that it's miracle I'm not dead from skin cancer.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:39 am      Reply with quote
I am done with my 5th treatment and even though I can not say that I am seeing dramatic results, I am definitely seeing positive changes - freasher look, skin seems to be more springy (sorry I do not know how to put it better), more even toned.

The under eye wrinkles - no improvement yet. The big cross wrinkle under the left eye - almost gone (big deal for me, the only other thing that worked so far was TANDA), NLs - much better, neck - a little bit better, forehead - a little bit better.

I try to do it every other day, but sometimes due to lack of time it happens more like twice a week.

The treatment itself is quite pleasant.

Regarding the safety of Stop (and LEDs) and all other tools - for long term usage it is totally unknown, so there is that element of risk.

For example - long term usage of Ultrasound (depending on many parameters - frequency, intensity, etc.) can cause permanent muscle damage (well known fact in the medical community), but used correctly it can help relax the muscles and have anti-inflammatory effect.

So far there is not enough information for most of the beauty tools, so I guess common sense and moderation ...

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:38 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Argh!

First off I have to say I hate what the camera shows me.. I think I like what I see in the mirror, and that damn camera puts me in my place..

I did my 5th STOP treatment last night, and have nothing positive to report. But I do now have some negatives;

- When I do my massage, my skin feels mushy in the lower cheek + all along the jawline. I can grab more skin than I could 10 days ago.

- I have no idea why this would be, but the 2 neck rings that were very faint, are now looking very deep and the dreaded redness is back.

- The slight improvement that DH noticed in my NL area must have been from inflamation, because now they are deeper than ever.. Sad

- The fluid/fatty dreaded bags that the Tua Viso much improved, are worse than they ever were in my whole life. Quite like two little water balloons..

- I'm seeing faint broken caps (that are new) all over my cheeks, and also a blotchiness that is hard to describe..

I'm not sure if I am doing things wrong, or if this little gizmo is just not for me.. Confused If you guys have any thoughts or suggesstions, I'm all ears.

My thought is to just try it once or twice a week instead of every other day.. HELP!!

Waited 4 days, and just did my 6th treatment. Other than a lessening of the 'broken caps' mentioned above, I see no further changes, good or bad.

I plan to follow Beth's lead on this, and will continue treatments 2 X per week till treatment #12. I'll see where I am at that point, and *probably* try 1 X per week from there.

Skinwise, I am giving myself a break from Retin-A, AHA + manual exfoliation for the next 6 weeks, and working on barrier repair, with a mix of Avocado Oil, Lipids + Glycerin.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
I am done with my 5th treatment and even though I can not say that I am seeing dramatic results, I am definitely seeing positive changes - freasher look, skin seems to be more springy (sorry I do not know how to put it better), more even toned.

The under eye wrinkles - no improvement yet. The big cross wrinkle under the left eye - almost gone (big deal for me, the only other thing that worked so far was TANDA), NLs - much better, neck - a little bit better, forehead - a little bit better….

sigma - it sounds pretty good! Smile
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
I am still happy with my RF results! Smile I had a couple of breaks when I had four days in between the treatments, e.g. treatment#1, day1, day2, day3, day4, treatment#2, and there were no diminishing in the results. As I mentioned before I am getting into maintenance mode.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
Mpstat, thanks!

You and Toby were my inspiration.

I want to try Stop followed by LED treatment (the way you did) and see may be there is synergy between these treatments. I believe Toby also did both treatments on the same day. Since both of you had seen the most improvement may be the combo is indeed better in this case. Just a thought.

I was also trying to get Cleo (for muscle stimulation in addition to exercises) but failed miserably. Now I am not even sure if that is good or bad. I was looking for additional help with under eye bags, so far nothing seem to help.

If any one has a suggestion ...

TIA

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
I did my second treatment on Thursday 29th and another one on Saturday 31st. Sunday morning was not a good looking face day. Felt like it was falling. That is the only difference I had seen on my face, not a good sign.

Decided to go 3 days for my next treatment and the next will go 4 days making it 2 treatments a week. So far nothing to report as far as seeing any results.

Wanted to say that I don't mind the gel. I am very happy about it being so easy to rinse off. It comes off immediately as soon as the water touches it.

I plan on sticking with this for 6 weeks and hope that something positive comes out of all the time spent doing the treatments. Right now I am only doing my face. I also have stopped almost all actives. I do use my vitamin C and lots of moisturizer.

I will soon be 63 so maybe that will be an issue as one of the posts about the product said it worked good on people under 60 years old.

If I had this to do all over I would have waited for more reviews after the 6 weeks. I've never been one to wait, I just jump in which is good and bad depending what it is.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
I wanted to thank everyone for the updates. Again, I think those of us who don't have this little piece, are really appreciative of you all giving honest feedback.

I am wondering if MP's and Toby's skin is tighter to begin with than others due to their long term facial exercising. I wonder if that is what makes them have had the better results. Maybe it will just take a longer time for the others?

Frodo, I am usually like you and just jump in. I definitely do that with skin care products, but I have learned several lessons lately, and I have definitely taken a wait and see attitude with things!
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
I wanted to thank everyone for the updates. Again, I think those of us who don't have this little piece, are really appreciative of you all giving honest feedback.

I am wondering if MP's and Toby's skin is tighter to begin with than others due to their long term facial exercising. I wonder if that is what makes them have had the better results. Maybe it will just take a longer time for the others?

Frodo, I am usually like you and just jump in. I definitely do that with skin care products, but I have learned several lessons lately, and I have definitely taken a wait and see attitude with things!

I need to call my CC Company and tell them to only allow charges at gas stations and grocery stores. "Wait has never been in my vocabulary"

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
Who is using the cream that comes with the Stop? I'm now thinking that maybe I should try it. It's just that I have sebacious hyperplacia (little cystic bumps) that tend to flare up if I use a cream. What are your thoughts?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

I agree rileygirl - I was thinking the same thing. Could be that Mpstat's and Toby's skin is more adaptable, and that's why they are seeing faster results.

So Frodo, do hang in there! Maybe by the end of the 6 weeks you'll be seeing some positive changes, and if not, you can probably recover most of what you spent by selling it here on the forum or on eBay Laughing

Keliu
, I know that everyone is using the conducting gel (though many are thinking of trying a DIY or a cheaper ultrasound gel when theirs runs out). But IIRC, no one seems to care much for the cream and they're all just using their own actives. Hopefully someone will chime in and correct me if I've got that wrong. Makes sense that you'd be cautious since you have the sebacious hyerplacia to consider. Maybe you could try testing it on a small area to see how your skin reacts.

Has anyone asked Halina if she is using the cream? I can't imagine that it's all that necessary, but I wonder what she might have to say about it.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
I don't use the cream and feel it isn't necessary. I use SkinCeuticals Epidermal Repair (therapeutic treatment for compromised skin). I use this just because. Sinks right in then I put SS on and I'm good to go.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

I wrote a long response to this post and then lost it to cyber space Mad
Here I go again....this will be shorter

I do think the fact that Mpstat and I have been doing the follwing makes a lot of difference:
2 yrs. facial exercise and massage.
1 year LED lights(red and amber)
good actives
Also the Stop is the only new addition(less stress of new things for the body to adjust to)
The above have probably primed the skin for very effective stop treatments. Mpstat can tell you other things she is using, I am also using the Tua Viso.
Now Halina at Win Health also has been doing very similar procedures and her results are great as well.
She uses facial exercises, cold lasers(home device), and microcurrent devices. But none of us are adding anything recently other than the stop. We are different ages probably with me being in the middle and Mpstat the baby Laughing
I would also think skin type would have a difference as well. I do the stop and maybe have a slight reddiness for 30 minutes and then nothing after that. I could easily do a treatment and go to work and no one would noticed a difference even without makeup....but I would never go without makeup Shock

On a side note I have gone six days without a stop treatment(too busy of a work schedule) and the results were still there.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I wrote a long response to this post and then lost it to cyber space Mad
Here I go again....this will be shorter

I do think the fact that Mpstat and I have been doing the follwing makes a lot of difference:
2 yrs. facial exercise and massage.
1 year LED lights(red and amber)
good actives
Also the Stop is the only new addition(less stress of new things for the body to adjust to)
The above have probably primed the skin for very effective stop treatments. Mpstat can tell you other things she is using, I am also using the Tua Viso.
Now Halina at Win Health also has been doing very similar procedures and her results are great as well.
She uses facial exercises, cold lasers(home device), and microcurrent devices. But none of us are adding anything recently other than the stop. We are different ages probably with me being in the middle and Mpstat the baby Laughing
I would also think skin type would have a difference as well. I do the stop and maybe have a slight reddiness for 30 minutes and then nothing after that. I could easily do a treatment and go to work and no one would noticed a difference even without makeup....but I would never go without makeup Shock

On a side note I have gone six days without a stop treatment(too busy of a work schedule) and the results were still there.

I hate when the happens, and it seems to be happening to me more frequently recently!

Thanks, Toby for the reply. That really makes me want to focus right now on facial exercise only, and after doing the exercises for a while, slowly add in the other "toys"!
aidensmom403

Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Hi - New to posting here, but have been reading alot. I'm sorry if these questions have been asked before, but could not find. Where is everyone ordering their STOP from, and more importantly are they honoring the most current exchange rate?? I just looked online and the euro price was 357.24 with a US price of $518. However, the Euro has been trading at 0.778, which would convert to $459. Just trying to understand before investing the money. Also, I recently purchase the Baby Quasar. How is everyone integrating STOP treatment with their light therapy?

Thanks! Lots of great information here---and lots of new items to spend money on- Very Happy

[size=9][i]43, redhead, fair dry sensitive skin that occasionally breaks out---still! Perpetual quest to not look my age[/i][/size]
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
We have order from this website:
http://www.win-health.com/search/node/stop
and you can check their price.
Toby

Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |