Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Another Gadget, TriPollar STOP
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
aidensmom403

Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you!! I'm heading there now.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
I believe that exchange rates are in the hands of the banks - individual companies do not control them. However, I have noticed that Paypall always seems to give terrible rates.

As far as the LED treatments are concerned, I am going to do alternate nights. One night LED, one night Stop. Others are doing the LED immediately after the Stop so I might give that a try as well.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:27 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
... I do think the fact that Mpstat and I have been doing the follwing makes a lot of difference:
2 yrs. facial exercise and massage.
1 year LED lights(red and amber)
good actives
Also the Stop is the only new addition(less stress of new things for the body to adjust to)
The above have probably primed the skin for very effective stop treatments. Mpstat can tell you other things she is using, I am also using the Tua Viso.
Now Halina at Win Health also has been doing very similar procedures and her results are great as well.
She uses facial exercises, cold lasers(home device), and microcurrent devices. But none of us are adding anything recently other than the stop. We are different ages probably with me being in the middle and Mpstat the baby Laughing
I would also think skin type would have a difference as well. I do the stop and maybe have a slight reddiness for 30 minutes and then nothing after that. I could easily do a treatment and go to work and no one would noticed a difference even without makeup....but I would never go without makeup Shock

On a side note I have gone six days without a stop treatment(too busy of a work schedule) and the results were still there.

I agree with Toby. We have followed almost identical treatments paths (facial exercises, ProLights, actives), and within the same timeframes. It is very possible that all this contributed to RF treatments outcome having a synergetic effect. We were in a stable maintenance mode for other things already, and Stop is the only recent addition. Thus it is easy to see what kind of difference RF makes.

There could be a multiple of factors that might impact success of the treatments, we were able to identify some common trands as noted above, but for sure there are more to it.

As for redness after the treatments, I can wash off the gel and go out right away after the treatment. There is no down time associated with it whatsoever. I do not wear foundation, and just use transparent lip gloss, and maybe a little mascara, that is it. There is no need for any sort of coverage after getting Stopped. Get Stopped and Go! Very Happy
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:05 am      Reply with quote
So, Toby and MPstat, since your routines have been/are so similar, what actives are you all currently using?
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl - I use different things, and some of them tend to stay with me for years, while others come and go. Some of the things that have stayed with me through time my oils, retin-a/retinol, periodically DMAE (it got bad reputation since about a year ago, but I have had good experience with it). I try other things including different peptides, and they are more for a viriety. In terms of importance for me topicals follow after the treatments.

The order of impotence:
1. Facial exercises & massage
2. Stop RF
3. ProLight LEDs
4. Topicals/galvanic
If for whatever reason I am forced to reduce my beauty list the items from the bottom will go first.

Edit: Forgot to mention hydrosols, I love hydrosols!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, mp! I hope Toby replies on what she uses, as well. I do believe you both of had the best results due to your facial exercise routines (just my opinion), but I am curious to see what topicals you both have in common!
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl - besides already discussed treatments that primed Toby and my skin in a similar way, there is one more thing that we have in common. Both of us have similar body frames. I am a little taller, but still petite, and slim, no extra weight.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, MPstat. That definitely could play another part in your good results! (I'm taking notes to see what I need to do before I purchase this! Very Happy)
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
rileygirl - I use different things, and some of them tend to stay with me for years, while others come and go. Some of the things that have stayed with me through time my oils, retin-a/retinol, periodically DMAE (it got bad reputation since about a year ago, but I have had good experience with it). I try other things including different peptides, and they are more for a viriety. In terms of importance for me topicals follow after the treatments.

The order of impotence:
2. Stop RF
3. ProLight LEDs
4. Topicals/galvanic
If for whatever reason I am forced to reduce my beauty list the items from the bottom will go first.

I use retin-A,DMAE,oils from skinactives:( ELS Serum: 'Every Lipid Serum' with Ceramide),also mitrocandria cream and Anti-Aging Cream with Resveratrol and their Mitochondrial Booster Cream. A note about the actives-I play around with them and don't use them every day. The one product that I do use daily is the mitrocandria cream and retin-a at night.
I stay far far away from cps,I think I actually had damage under my eyes from them.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:

The order of impotence:
2. Stop RF
3. ProLight LEDs
4. Topicals/galvanic

The order of impotence? Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for posting your products, Toby!
lisacollins00
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
mpstat wrote:

The order of impotence:
2. Stop RF
3. ProLight LEDs
4. Topicals/galvanic

I use retin-A,DMAE,oils from skinactives:( ELS Serum: 'Every Lipid Serum' with Ceramide),also mitrocandria cream and Anti-Aging Cream with Resveratrol and their Mitochondrial Booster Cream. A note about the actives-I play around with them and don't use them every day. The one product that I do use daily is the mitrocandria cream and retin-a at night.
I stay far far away from cps,I think I actually had damage under my eyes from them.

That is an impressive list of things to use. Have you tried Niacinamide yet? I heard it produces some very good results.

LC
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:

I also avoid CPs due to skin damage. What is interesting I am taking resveratrol internally while Toby uses it topically. Laughing I actually was going to mix my own lotion with resveratrol in it. It has SPF properties as well as other benefits. Well... sounds like Toby and me have good overlap in topicals! Wink
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:04 am      Reply with quote
I am anti-CP as well....learned that the HARD way!

Here is a quick update 2 days after my 6th treatment:
- My forehead lines look like CRAP...I truly believe that any inprovement I was previously seeing was due purely to inflammation.
- My neck lines do look softer, though whether that lasts remains to be seen.
- I think I have seen some very subtle tightening, but when looking at full face pics showing multiple areas of sag, any impact is really minimal at best.
- The only place that I am seeing improvement is the marionette lines, and I honestly attribute that continued improvement due to Ageless because I saw dramatic results with Ageless in that specific area prior to using STOP. And the areas less impacted by Ageless and more likely to be impacted by STOP (with the same level of sagginess and fat volume) have not improved much at all.

That said, thus far I think STOP is great if you are already thin, looking for a little tightening, and are already doing a facial exercise program. If you are not doing facial exercise, PLEASE spend $10 on Ageless and 3 months before you spend $500+ on STOP!

BTW, I posted updated pics tonight on the Ageless thread (page 44)so that you can see the improvement.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:46 am      Reply with quote
Toby,

the Mitochondrial active looked interesting to me(for diy)...what do you notice when you use the cream.. (if you've posted this elsewhere please let me know where..as this is one of the few actives I'm really interested in exploring)

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:49 am      Reply with quote
Bethany..I've been feeling pretty the same thing about Stop that you are articulating....

for those who haven't tried it yet..facial exercises (Ageless is the one i am now familiar with)..are unbelievable tools.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:32 am      Reply with quote
tessera wrote:
mpstat wrote:

The order of impotence:
2. Stop RF
3. ProLight LEDs
4. Topicals/galvanic

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
This order of IMPORTANCE have worked very well! Also as it turned out topicals including oils (lipids), retin-a, DMAE, plus resveratrol might be good contributors in topicals category.
tessera
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:39 am      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
tessera wrote:
mpstat wrote:

The order of impotence:
2. Stop RF
3. ProLight LEDs
4. Topicals/galvanic

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
This order of IMPORTANCE have worked very well! Also as it turned out topicals including oils (lipids), retin-a, DMAE, plus resveratrol might be good contributors in topicals category.

Too funny. I once ordered apple juice (jus de pomme)in Quebec and got a very funny look, because I had asked for potato juice (jus de pomme de terre). They weren't sure if I was a crazy American who really wanted potato juice or just spoke bad French.

I'm getting good results with AALS and topicals (Obagi, Kassy's C serum,retin-A; soon to try niacinamide/glucosamine), just starting Vivite and facial exercise, and in the middle of a dermarolling program. The only thing I don't have yet is STOP, which I understand you do recommend?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
This is some information I got from Halina today and thought I would pass it on to all of you.
From Halina
When I last looked at the forum - I noted that some ladies were not clear about the Stop After cream or perhaps did not like to use it. Now - I think that this is important - you must always use After cream immediately after
the treatment. It is formulated to maximise effects of the therapy by delivering selected nutrients to the dermis and also soothe the skin.
I also think that one should use the After cream on the days between treatment too - at least once a day. As it is rich - using very sparingly is sufficient and one jar goes a long way - I stared using Stop in September and I am still on first jar of the gel and the cream - this is how sparingly I use them. Initially when I first started on the Stop, I used my own serums and creams on the days between treatments. However, later I decided to try using the cream even on the off days. I think that the cream helps to consolidate the effects of the treatment and helps to keep the results
longer.

I have skincare regime that in the morning I use vitamin C serum and a moisturiser with sun screen. Also eye serum and cream. 99% of days I do not use make up at all or just a tiny bit of eye shadow and coco butter lip moisturiser. In the evening, I always use very tiny amount of Stop after cream over the face, around the eyes and on the neck. I dip my finger tips
in the stop cream and tap the fingers over the face, eyes and neck. Half hour later I add some normal moisturiser and eye creme - again only
sparingly so that the skin is not overloaded or heavily clogged.

Also this is important
whilst visiting the forum, I have noted that there is a link to 'Search' page on our website.

When you have the opportunity - please suggest that this is not the best way to enter our website.

More suitable links are here:
Main Stop page with all the information: http://www.win-health.com/stop-age-tripollar-rf.HTML

STOP section in Online Shop: http://www.win-health.com/actinic/acatalog/stop-tripollar-rf.HTML

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
tessera wrote:
... I'm getting good results with AALS and topicals (Obagi, Kassy's C serum,retin-A; soon to try niacinamide/glucosamine), just starting Vivite and facial exercise, and in the middle of a dermarolling program. The only thing I don't have yet is STOP, which I understand you do recommend?

This is correct I do recommend Stop RF. Before adding Stop you might want to give some time to other things before adding new ones, so that you are not venturing into several things simultaneously, and stabilize your weight if you are in the process of losing weight.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
From Halina

When I last looked at the forum - I noted that some ladies were not clear about the Stop After cream or perhaps did not like to use it. Now - I think that this is important - you must always use After cream immediately after
the treatment. It is formulated to maximise effects of the therapy by delivering selected nutrients to the dermis and also soothe the skin.

I also think that one should use the After cream on the days between treatment too - at least once a day. As it is rich - using very sparingly is sufficient and one jar goes a long way - I stared using Stop in September and I am still on first jar of the gel and the cream - this is how sparingly I use them. Initially when I first started on the Stop, I used my own serums and creams on the days between treatments. However, later I decided to try using the cream even on the off days. I think that the cream helps to consolidate the effects of the treatment and helps to keep the results longer.

Let's keep a couple of things in perpective here:

- Win-Health is selling this product, and ultimately hopes that we all buy lots of it over time...that could be a good source of ongoing revenue for Win-Health, and that is critical for retailers. (keep in mind that I have been in Marketing for 19 years, with extensive Retail experience)

- Those of us who have done lots of research on how collagen is generated know that the 2 critical nutrients for cellular regeneration are Vit A and Vit C....anything else is a nice to have, period. And if you are not already using these, you should NOT be spending money on STOP beause you are putting the cart before the horse, and skipping the basics!

- The hallmark of STOP is 1) shrinking of the existing collagen to tighten the skin (needs no nutrients), and 2) creation of new collagen (needs Vit A and Vit C). The only real added value to the cream (other than plumping things up to make it LOOK like you have results) is inflammation reduction...emu oil or tamanu oil are far cheaper, and will be just as effective (if not more so).

- If an "after product" is required to make it look like you have results, then perhaps the CREAM is giving you the results and not the tool. Just something to consider.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
I'm now wondering if we should NOT be using Retin-A along with this device. I know that it is recommended to stop using Retin-A a week before an IPL treatment and any invasive procedure. Bethany, what are your thoughts on this?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
I have now done 7 treatment with Stop (every other day) and have yet to see ANY benefits from it. I am not even getting a "temporary" plumping up from it. I got a lot more immediate results from my Babyq than this. I am pretty surprised at how little is happening. Discouraged is an understatement. I will keep going, since collagen takes a long time build and perhaps I will be pleasantly surprised later!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:30 pm      Reply with quote
charis wrote:
I have now done 7 treatment with Stop (every other day) and have yet to see ANY benefits from it. I am not even getting a "temporary" plumping up from it. I got a lot more immediate results from my Babyq than this. I am pretty surprised at how little is happening. Discouraged is an understatement. I will keep going, since collagen takes a long time build and perhaps I will be pleasantly surprised later!

Charis, yes, I would give it some more time. Collagen simply cannot form that quickly. People who are seeing results earlier are getting a combination of inflammation (so, not true results) and "shrinking" of the already present collagen structures. It's been noted somewhere (can't remember where, but I'm sure somewhere in this thread) that not *everyone* gets the tightening effect from the heat. To me, that means it's reasonable to expect that not everyone will see those initial, early results. But if you use it consistently, you may start seeing some collagen growth after 3 months have passed. Dermarolling can take up to a year to see full results, so even 3 months is on the early side. And it seems to me that, like dermarolling, "more" may not necessarily equal "better".

Since it can't be returned, you might as well use it for awhile and see what happens Smile

(Side note - is anyone else not getting topic notifications?)
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
tessera wrote:

Oh my...that did crack me up!

Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |