Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Green cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
AMIntheMorning
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:39 am      Reply with quote
Well I tried my best to see if I could dig up anything on this products but I couldn't find it. Are there any users here? How does it fare as your Retinol cream? Would it be good for combination/oily skin? Have you noticed marked improvement?
AMIntheMorning
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:40 am      Reply with quote
Oh and I recently ordered some IS Clinical products, would it be alright to combine the two?
keli13
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:21 am      Reply with quote
Here is the link to the Green Cream forum. You may find any answers to your questions on the board. Otherwise post your own question. Kevin the moderator is very knowledgable about Green Cream. I tried it once. It's a great retinol product that comes in three strengths. The only reason I did'nt continue with it is because I can buy Retin-A much cheaper, so the way I think of it, why buy a lesser strength product for 3 times more money. If you have more sensitive skin than I do and can't use Retin-A, Green Cream is an excellent alternative. Green Cream isn't that expensive, it's around $40.00 to $50.00 depending on what strength you start with. Retin-A costs me $13.00 a tube. That's the only reason why I don't use Green Cream anymore. Like I said, Green Cream is a very good product and many women love it as you will see when you visit their forum. Here's the link.

http://www.greencream.com/communityboard/default.asp
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi - I am currently using Retin a and like it however I did LOVE Green Cream - used both 6 and 9 without problem and will use again. I think it gave my skin a better glow and clarity than Retin A. but I know Retin a is supposed to be ultra effective so I"m going with it for a while.
I endorse Green Cream. good stuff

SIS
Remy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:37 am      Reply with quote
I have been looking for Green Cream posts here to with no luck Laughing. I checked out the GC forum awhile back, but I was more interested in what the lovely people at EDS thought since everyone here are fellow product junkies.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
I've had great results from using GC Level 3 for about a month now. After an initial "purge" of pimples which lasted a week, my skin is now clear and smooth. Fine lines and discolorations are starting to fade, and I can tolerate it much better than Retin-A or any of its incarnations. No flakiness, peeling or redness with Green Cream at all.

I can use any products with it, but things with additional retinoids make my skin redder than I like. The use of alcohol-based toners is discouraged also.

Makeup and sunscreens that used to make my skin flare up with acne breakouts no longer cause a problem for me. So it has normalized my skin I think. For reference, I have normal skin (not too oily nor too dry) with sun damage & prone to breakouts with some products.

I started out with Level 3 and was advised to slowly work up to the stronger levels so as not to cause irritation. I'm getting such good results on the lowest level (3) that I don't mind going slowly! I whole-heartedly recommend Green Cream for any skin type!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
I am on Level 9. Tried level 6 but results was not too obvious for me, so i moved to level 9. Got abit of peeling initial from level 9 and face felt tight. but now i am getting good results from it. Smile
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I am also interested of it and find the discuss of it. Thanks for your sharing
hahaqj
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:55 am      Reply with quote
could u tell me : what's the green cream?
AMIntheMorning
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
It is a retinol cream. I think they have a website, you should google it. I would get Retin-A from a dermatologist but I don't know how to go about getting one. I think I will try the GC though, seems to have good reviews and the price can't be beat!
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:43 am      Reply with quote
I learned so many things I would have never known if I hadn't come to this forum~~~ Green cream is one of them~~~ Very Happy
mila100
5% products discount

Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:22 am      Reply with quote
[quote="keli13"]Here is the link to the Green Cream forum. You may find any answers to your questions on the board. Otherwise post your own question. Kevin the moderator is very knowledgable about Green Cream. I tried it once. It's a great retinol product that comes in three strengths. The only reason I did'nt continue with it is because I can buy Retin-A much cheaper, so the way I think of it, why buy a lesser strength product for 3 times more money. If you have more sensitive skin than I do and can't use Retin-A, Green Cream is an excellent alternative. Green Cream isn't that expensive, it's around $40.00 to $50.00 depending on what strength you start with. Retin-A costs me $13.00 a tube. That's the only reason why I don't use Green Cream anymore. Like I said, Green Cream is a very good product and many women love it as you will see when you visit their forum.
Keli13,
where do you buy your Retin_a for $13? Thanks
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
I used to like Green Cream but switched to KH Vita A Apricot Cream after about a month. I think the results as far as pore-shrinking are better for me. I doesn't seem to be as dehydrating either.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:56 am      Reply with quote
I started out with samples of Green Cream Lv3 and 6 for a few weeks then went straight in to Lv6 nightly with no problems what so ever. The plan for now is to finish off the full size bottle of GC Lv6 and then give Lv9 a go. I have had very good results with using LV6 on a nightly basis for about a month. Improvement in skin tone and texture, reduction of pore size a bit, my horizontal brow lines have reduced quite a lot (with the help of 30% Glycolics!) my under eye area, maybe a VERY slight improvement, but nothing more for the eyes. An odd note, for the last few years I have had this age spot or brown freckle that showed up on my lower lip...it was quite large and looked like a spot of dirt more or less on that lower lip...it bugged me quite a bit. Just today, I noticed that the spot is nearly gone! I had forgotten about it and was just thinking about it today...went and looked in the mirror and it is now nearly invisible. Happy about that!! Very Happy And yes, I do put the GC on my lips as well...
So all in all, I am very happy with the GC and will continue to use it as part of my normal routine. Now I just need to buy an LED!!! Laughing

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
amonavis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
I wonder if its safe to use on the lips! It seems like a good product though.
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
Kevin over at the Green Cream forum stated its ok to put it on the lips....

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
amonavis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
Can this usage help with lip wrinkles? Thanks
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
Not sure about that...it may be too soon to tell with my experience since I have only been using it for a month and a half...but I did notice that the brown spot was nearly gone off my lower lip. Maybe it does help with lip wrinkles in the long term? But, I am sure the lip is an entirely different animal when it comes to comparing it to regular skin. It would be nice to see some lip line improvement though!! I guess I will have to wait and see what happens.....

amonavis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
For sure! For now I guess ill just stick with a lip balm with SPF! Thanks
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Ha ha...yeah, the lip balm! I seem to have an * spam alert * to that stuff:) But, if you ever decided to try the Green Cream, let us know how it goes! My experience with it has been great thus far...and if I ever see a reduction in the lip lines, I will be sure to let you know....

bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:27 am      Reply with quote
Forgot to mention there is a forum aimed specifically at Green Cream users and any questions you may have could be found there. Just google Advanced Skin Technology forum and you will find it. I can't post any external links seeing I am a new member here so I can't post the actually website here until I reach a certain number of posts I think.....

dpenn
5% products discount

Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:17 am      Reply with quote
Does it bother anyone else that the 2nd ingredient in the list is alcohol?

D.I. water, ethanol, glycerine, aloe vera gel,octyldodecanol, retinol & polysorbate 20, cucumber extract, butylene glycol, cetyl dimethicone copolyol, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, tocopheryl, acrylates/C10-C30 crosspolymer, tea-carbomer, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, propylparaben, methylparaben, disodium edta, may contain FD&C yellow 5, red 40, blue1.
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:27 am      Reply with quote
I was a bit concerned by that listed seeing I have suffered with dry skin my whole life and thought the alcohol would be drying to me....but after using this for about a month and a half, I have not had any issues with excessive dryness in my face due to it, just my normal dryness...in fact, have had no issues with the GC what so ever (knock on wood!)

dpenn
5% products discount

Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:37 am      Reply with quote
^ have you tried other retinol products to compare (out of curiosity). I'm using Skinceuticals 0.5% right now and am quite happy with it...but me being me, I'm always looking for the newest product!
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:55 am      Reply with quote
I have not used any other retinol products so Green Cream is my first adventure with retinols...I have had a great experience with it and I think it really has helped my skin. Skin is smooth, it has really evened out my tone and coloring. I had a brown age type spot on my lower lip that was pretty noticeable, it took care of that spot. I have not seen anything as far as firmness goes yet, but I am not sure how long something like that takes and I have been using it maybe 2 months. I have however seen a reduction in the horizontal light lines I had on my forehead.... The level I am using, 6, has .6% retinol....I think I will try to up it to level 9 (.9%) once I have used up the whole bottle of the Level 6....trying out samples of it first of course as not everyone can tolerate that level.....

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |