Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Tanda....your thoughts?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
msirishred

Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
I am thinking about buying the Tanda unit....has anyone tried it? Good results? Other options out there that are better??
havana8

Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
LED's are a hot topic on EDS, msirishred, with quite a few threads on the Tanda unit and many others in the Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare forum. Here are some of the LED devices you might want to search for: Prolight, Baby Quasar (Baby Q), LightSim, Pretika Lightsonic, LEDMan, DPL, etc. There's also a thread called "How do I decide on a LED device?" that you might find informative. Here's are a few of the many threads to get you started:

Tanda Light Therapy
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=25886&highlight=tanda

Baby Quasar, Lightstim, Tanda **review of all three**
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=26120&highlight=tanda

Quasar Light Therapy
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=15282
-- this one's a monster thread!!

How do I decide on a LED device?
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=28996&highlight=choose+led

p.s. Welcome to EDS wave
alissa

Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:57 am      Reply with quote
I am wondering how Tanda compares to IPL treatments for treating age spots. I've tried most types of serums, creams, etc. and so far no results. My skin is really sensitive and I am worried the Tanda may irritate it more. Any thoughts? Question
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:24 am      Reply with quote
alissa - LED devices are wayyyy weaker then IPL.

As havana suggested you might want to transfer your LED related questions to a thread:
How do I decide on a LED device?
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=28996&highlight=choose+led
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:26 am      Reply with quote
I noticed Sephora sells a replacement head for Tanda. I wonder if EDS will be selling the replacement heads? I lost one of my Tanda heads. I'd rather order it from EDS with my discount. Hope this is in the right section.
kar126
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
I am also interested in Tanda, but it seems like the version sephora sells does not include the blue light? Am I just reading their description wrong?
Greenhillgirl32
5% products discount

Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there...I bought the Tanda earlier this year and I've been quite happy with it. Much cheaper this way than paying $100 per visit at the spa.
I do have to call Tanda though to replace my red light - it's not working right. But, I am pleased with my results. I had some hyper pigmentation left over from having some capillaries zapped and it left behind some noticeable reddish brown marks...With diligent use I have faded them into almost nothing (only slight speck left and only I can notice it). It's helped with my mild rosacea and keeping redness at bay as well as the aggravating pimples. Now I use it once or twice a week but I was using it daily in the beginning when I was on my mission.
Hope this helps! I also bought it directly from the Tanda website.
kar126
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
^ thx for your review! I am thinking of getting it through EDS since their version has both the Red light and Blue light and we have discounts... do you have the problem of the machine over heating like mentioned in some other reviews?
Greenhillgirl32
5% products discount

Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:37 am      Reply with quote
No, I haven't had any problems with overheating. I can run my blue light for the full 3 minutes several times but I can't get the red light to last. It will give me about 60 seconds then it quits, and you'd think it wasn't charged but the blue light still works and I will use the red light first. Which reminds me...I need to call Tanda. Cool
Greenhillgirl32
5% products discount

Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:24 am      Reply with quote
just an update. I called Tanda and I received great customer care. I am still under warranty so they are sending me an address label so that I can send back the tanda (whole unit), and they will replace it with a new one. Smile
kar126
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:39 am      Reply with quote
^that's wonderful news, I always like good customer service... I was wondering did you get yours here at EDS? The one that Sephora sells only have the red light I think
Greenhillgirl32
5% products discount

Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
Hey, I got mine directly from the Tanda website.
tandaskincare . com
It looks like they have different options available with skin products. I didn't have that option as I ordered this almost a year ago. If you have a discount through EDS I'd get it from there, just make sure you register your Tanda for the full warranty. Doesn't matter where you got it, if you have problems they will help you.
kar126
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:02 am      Reply with quote
^ thanks... I think I might take advantage of the promo codes they have right now, $45 off $300 purchase... Smile an early christmas gift for myself Wink
Chris B.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has treated there rosacea with the Tanda? If so which version, blue or red and how were the results?

Thanks Smile
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:26 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |