Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Designer Handbags!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:13 pm      Reply with quote
Have any of you purchased any designed handbags from online stores? If so which one? I mean the site has to be pretty trustworthy to get over not buying any fakes!.

Which designer bag did you buy? any special reason? I been checking out some Gucci bags and they are gorgeous........

lol every girl should have at least one designer bag dont you think so?

So please do tell the details.

I came across the following site, but i dont know how trustworthy it is as i have never personally bought anything from there : http://www.styledrops.com/

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:17 am      Reply with quote
Sorry, I haven't purchased from this site but it looks ok and the prices aren't ridiculously cheap. They give a 100% satisfaction guarantee on authenticity but I would read through their return policity very carefully.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:39 am      Reply with quote
I ordered a Louis Vuitton from eluxury.com and they are great. They are a licensed to sell store.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:29 am      Reply with quote
Pop on over to the Purse Forum - http://forum.purseblog.com

There's loads of info and photos there, plus you can find out where to buy genuine bags either instore or online.
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:00 am      Reply with quote
I usually like to buy my bags from the boutiques, but I got a Marc by Marc Jacobs tote and a Kooba recently on sale from http://www.shopbop.com/

The shipping to Asia was a bit more than I’m accustomed to, but they got here quickly and still worked out a very good deal as both were marked down about 50%. They don’t carry much of the major European brands, but might be worth a look
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
We all know that many of the designer handbags sold on Ebay are fakes - but does anyone know if a bag that is sold with an authenticity card is automatically genuine? Or, do they produce fake authenticity cards?
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:45 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
We all know that many of the designer handbags sold on Ebay are fakes - but does anyone know if a bag that is sold with an authenticity card is automatically genuine? Or, do they produce fake authenticity cards?

Sadly, they can fake just about anything - including authenticity cards.
taobunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone,

I'm a "brand newbie" to this forum - but, unfortunately for my wallet - I have lots of experience with handbags! LOL

I would definitely stay away from buying designer handbags on eBay - as I would guess-timate that 80-90% (conservatively) are fakes.

An authenticity card is no guarantee of a bag being the real thing. I've seen quite a few of those bags (with cards) that, while looking quite real, are most definitely fakes. (i.e. the linings were not quite right - or the materials not quite up to par.)

I can personally vouch for Bluefly - their prices aren't dirt cheap - but most designer handbags are 10% off - and are often on promo for 20% off. You can also find a few coupons/special promos for an additional 15-20% off. Again, not the lowest prices - but their merchandise is first rate - and they have liberal return policies.

Smile
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:42 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |