Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
EDS 25th Anniversary Sale!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
havana8

Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations EDS on 25 years in business! Thank you for the 20% off celebration reward.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/25years.htm

(good until October 12th, 2008)
starbuck
5% products discount

Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations EDS!! that's a great news!! Thanks for the excellent service for years!

ps,so bad, I just placed an valmont order yesterday although it's on backorder, don't know whether I can match this 20% off COUPON?? Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
will forum discount be appplied along with this or is it only one or the other?.

unfortunatly i just placed an order this week too Mad

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations EDS, thank you for the 20% off .
starbuck
5% products discount

Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
talk to the live helper a few minutes ago, guess what? they are so nice:) give me 20% off with my yesterday order, although I can't apply my full member discount (5% off) because only one coupon per order. I'm so happy:lol:

ps:the girl told me that they are only accepting for offers same(today)/previous day( 10/02)with 20% off discount, so, if anyone has the same situation with mine that placed order yesterday, you should definitely talk to the live-help to match this 20% off coupon !
Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
cant see a link for live help anywhere. Does this mean its not on at the moment? but the previous poster just accessed live help Confused

when i click on contact us only brings up the email option

5% products discount

Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
simran wrote:
cant see a link for live help anywhere. Does this mean its not on at the moment? but the previous poster just accessed live help Confused

when i click on contact us only brings up the email option

hi,simran, "the live help" is not from the contact us, you can see it on the webpage. The live help may not work around the clock. So it may be closed now. The link "email us" on the up-right corner of the home page is "live help" during the day time. good luck
Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
Happy Anniversary EDS !!!! Very Happy
Thanks for the discount and all the work it takes for our forum !!
Linda
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
Happy Anniversary EDS! Thank you for the years of great service and generous discount.
jag
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
Congrats EDS! I just wanted to thank you for the fast and friendly service! I've only been a customer for the last few months and have never been disappointed with an order! Keep up the good work! I'll definitely be placing an order in the next few days!
BrendaF

Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:58 am      Reply with quote
Congrats on 25 years!! I just found this site a couple of weeks ago and have fallen in love with it. Darn placed my order 2 weeks ago. O well looks like more retail therapy since there is a Birthday with 20% off. Wink

Off to go shopping
Brenda
KBLang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:21 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much EDS -- you're the best!!

early 30s; combo skin: medium-fair pale with freckles, controlled breakouts. Love: argan and tamanu oil, Devita SS, NCN rhassoul cleansing bar, pumpkin peel, DIY Vit C serum. Getting into more DIY... Fan of natural/organic products.
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:32 am      Reply with quote
Happy Anniversary EDS! Thanks for all the great products and services~~~ Very Happy
winniewyf
5% products discount

Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:03 am      Reply with quote
Congratulation!!! Happy Anniversary EDS
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, 25 years! That is wonderful news! Congrats, EDS, and thank you so much for this great forum, offering such a wide variety of products and the wonderful discounts!
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
i dint mention before but yes EDS is a great place to shop online with excellent customer service. CONGRATULATIONS!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks EDS! U guys are just great!
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:39 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations EDS, thank you for the 20% off I must stock up my vitamin c serum asap.
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:04 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations, EDS! And, as is so typical here, you are having the birthday and we are getting the presents!!
Dora
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:19 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations EDS!!! Thank you for the 20% off!
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:27 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations EDS!!! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:49 am      Reply with quote
Amazing..!
Congrats on the anniversary..! Very Happy
sissyp
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:44 am      Reply with quote
congratulations on 25 years! Always great service, great prices and great products. Now I have an excuse to shop, shop, shop....
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
what should i stock up?
wooo....how excited,just like a party:)
thanks,EDS

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
Wouldn't it be great if it's 25% off since it's the 25th anniversary? Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |