Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

any good organics eye gel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
winniewyf
5% products discount

Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
any recommendation.
I am looking for a good organic eye gel for my fine lines!!
Gardenia

Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hi winnie,this isnt a eye cream per say but it had some really good reviews at another forum.
Avalon organics Q10 wrinkle defense serum.I just bought mine from vitacost .com and the Q 10 body lotion for 26.00. way cheaper than the stores.Code AETNA608 will get another 8% off to.And dont forget mr. rebates.Its free shipping to.HTH!
winniewyf
5% products discount

Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:55 am      Reply with quote
thanks for your reply. I will try to search them.
KBLang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
I know a lot of folks here like Best Bath Store's eye cream and 100% Pure's caffeine cream -- if you're search, there are threads for both of them, and they're in the organic/all natural realm.

early 30s; combo skin: medium-fair pale with freckles, controlled breakouts. Love: argan and tamanu oil, Devita SS, NCN rhassoul cleansing bar, pumpkin peel, DIY Vit C serum. Getting into more DIY... Fan of natural/organic products.
havana8

Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
Kimberly Sayer's Cellular Extract Eye Lift Gel gets good reviews and at $38 it's priced right.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/kimberly-sayer-cellular-e-p_8800.htm

Also, check out Pure Skin Formulation's (PSF) eye creams as they have *a lot* of satisfied repeat users and yet are still modestly priced.

PSF Rejuvenating Eye Cream
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/psf-rejuvenating-eye-crea-p_9659.htm

Mariav's great PSF Rejuvenating Eye Cream Review:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=30401&highlight=psf

PSF StimuColl-C™ Intensive Eye Serum
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/psf-stimucoll-c-intensive-p_4962.htm
Agave
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using one from Ren that I'm liking. It's fairly pricey, but, I actually notice a real moisturizing effect, which I usually do not from gels.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
I love Juara Sweet Black Tea Eye Cream but not sure if its organic or not. The other eye gel I love is Jurlique or there is also one from Akin that is great too (not sure if you can only get this in Australia though)
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
I've heard Caudalie eye cream is good at reducing fine lines but I haven't tried it yet. Embarassed
justinapan
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:33 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for havana8's recommendation.I will search it.
Jurlique Eye Gel,I have interest in it also.
shelle
5% products discount

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:37 am      Reply with quote
Bumping this thread a little...
It's sooooo hard to find a great eye cream let alone an organic / natural one!
I loved Jurliques herbal recovery eye cream and I'm trying out Dr. Hauschka's eye cream which feels great though I don't like putting it on under makeup as I can still feel the creamyness / greasyness and would definitley like to hear about something that also targets under eye circles instead of just fine lines Smile
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:34 pm      Reply with quote
PSF Rejuvenating Eye Cream
I purchased this eye cream, hoping it would be effective

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:29 am      Reply with quote
Korres Sugar Eye Serum. I don't know if it's organic but it is natural!

I hope that EDS stock this line one day. They also have a great line of natural colour make up that is quite pigmented.

They stock this in Kit in Australia. Not sure about the rest of the world.

I've tried the PSF one but find it too oily for my eyes. I found that the serum was absorbed quickly and use it in the PM as I find that eye cream/serum and wanting makeup to last a long time go well together.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:29 am      Reply with quote
Korres Sugar Eye Serum. I don't know if it's organic but it is natural!

I hope that EDS stock this line one day. They also have a great line of natural colour make up that is quite pigmented.

They stock this in Kit in Australia. Not sure about the rest of the world.

I've tried the PSF one but find it too oily for my eyes. I found that the serum was absorbed quickly and use it in the PM as I find that eye cream/serum and wanting makeup to last a long time go well together.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:19 am      Reply with quote
barefoot botanicals do a great eye serum -www.barefoot-botanicals.com
they also do an instant youth serum that is hyper moisturising and leaves my ksin loking amazing. worth looking out for.
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
Sundari Chamomile Eye Oil is good.
hellenzqq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
jools wrote:
barefoot botanicals do a great eye serum -www.barefoot-botanicals.com
they also do an instant youth serum that is hyper moisturising and leaves my ksin loking amazing. worth looking out for.

interesting
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:54 am      Reply with quote
Anyone try eminence eye products. Is it good?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
I'm trying the Devita eye serum cause it was inexpensive and has lots of antioxidants and some good reviews. I don't know how well it works since I just started using it, though I want to try the osmosis eye cream when I'm done.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000Q8M9ZK?ie=UTF8&force-full-site=1

http://www.osmosisskincareproducts.com/anti-aging-wrinkle-eye-cream.htm-d7.htm

If you just want a rich antioxidant cream, 100% pure looks good. I'm looking for more actives.

http://www.100percentpure.com/SUPER-FRUITS-EYE-BALM-s/484.htm

34, dry thin skin with sun damage and pigmentation, dark circles, texture issues, a few fine lines, despised NLs, and lots of potential! Using 20% C serum, Osmosis Enlighten with vitamin A, Sunscreen, Lightstim, lots of supplements, green smoothies and juices, searching for the fountain of youth and looking into facial exercise and massage as well.
CindiLou
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
Nelly4 wrote:
I love Juara Sweet Black Tea Eye Cream but not sure if its organic or not. The other eye gel I love is Jurlique or there is also one from Akin that is great too (not sure if you can only get this in Australia though)

I've got the Jurlique Age Defying one. That's great for firming the area but i prefer the A'kin Revitalising Night Eye Cream because it's more moisturising for the fine lines.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:51 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |