Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Phyto-C SuperHeal O-Live Lotion (30 g / 1 floz) BDB The Jet Setter (3 items) Bremenn Clinical Upper Eyelid Lifter (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
WHAT IS BEST FOR SAGGING SKIN? CUPPING? NUFACE? TUO VISO?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
Which beauty tool is the most effective for sagging skin specifically in the jowl, cheek and eyelid areas? In other words, my whole face Brick wall
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
I have the vaculift, nuface, and a couple other derma tone devices etc and ......what worked for me was FlexEffect facial exercises and DMAE. I was constantly trying everything on the market inculding thermage, nothing really worked until I starting using the FlexEffect exercises and then icing on the cake was skinactives,especially DMAE.It was be nice if a little machine would do it all, but in my case it didn't. Flexeffect is a commitment but it worked.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
Agree with Toby - using flexeffect and facial massage. Need to get some DMAE from skinactives.
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
Someone posted a great link with many, many free facial exercises on it. I've been doing some for my clicky jaw; it's only been two days and my jaw isn't clicking as much (not at all on one side) and my jaw muscles feel stronger. I'll have a look for the link and report back Cool
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
I found it Dancing

http://www.dermaxime.com/facial-exercises.htm
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:47 am      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone. I am embarrassed to say that I purchased FlexEffect recently and have never used it. I guess that I need brain exercises too. Exclamation Will losing weight slowly help?
System
Automatic Message
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:47 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Bioelements Calmitude Hydrating Solution (118 ml / 4 floz) Skin Biology Protect & Restore High Retinol and Oil of Lavender - Large (113.4 g / 4 oz) Bremenn Clinical Upper Eyelid Lifter (15 ml / 0.5 floz)