Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
MAGIC CREAM ~~> HAVE U TRIED THIS?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
hOnEy~LiPs
5% products discount

Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:31 am      Reply with quote
Its really effective Very Happy

This cream is used on whiteming dark spots such as neck, underarms, knees, elbows, etc. It also works on freckles, wrinkles, blemishes, stretch marks, pimples, scars and insect bites Very Happy

Im actually a ds3butor of ds great product. i wud hav to say it's "great" coz my whole family have tried it! Wink and all my customers are satisfied with the results Razz

the effects can be seen within 5 to 8 days depending on the skin type Very Happy

dont get me wrong, im not selling here, im only here to give my testimonial regardng ds magical prodct Very Happy

rily love it!

have u tried it? Very Happy
Fairlyfair
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:04 am      Reply with quote
what are the magical ingredients Very Happy ???
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:10 am      Reply with quote
mmmmmmm....could it be minced pork? Think

...commonly known as spam?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:43 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:

rofl Good one, guapagirl!

Some of these distributors...... Shame on you
No shame at all.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:47 am      Reply with quote
Brick wall They just don't get it.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
hOnEy~LiPs wrote:

Im actually a ds3butor of ds great product. i wud hav to say it's "great" coz my whole family have tried it! Wink and all my customers are satisfied with the results Razz the effects can be seen within 5 to 8 days depending on the skin type Very Happy

dont get me wrong, im not selling here, im only here to give my testimonial regardng ds magical prodct Very Happy

Somehow, those two statements do seem to be in conflict. Confused First, one of the most blatant ads we've seen in a long time, then "Don't get me wrong, I'm not selling here". Your words don't match your actions.

JUDY

5% products discount

Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
lol.. just one thing.. how will i sell my products wen we are miles apart? i live in the philippines. im just here to inform you about a good product =)
hOnEy~LiPs
5% products discount

Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
Fairlyfair wrote:
what are the magical ingredients Very Happy ???

lol.. dats a magical secret! Wink

well, generally, it has sunscreen =)
the formulation cant be spilled (according to my supplier's contract).

AMIRA MAGIC CREAM came from KSA <kingdom od saudi arabia> Cool
hOnEy~LiPs
5% products discount

Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:41 pm      Reply with quote
Toe wrote:
guapagirl wrote:

rofl Good one, guapagirl!

Some of these distributors...... Shame on you
No shame at all.

dats a double ouch.. Confused Mad

to think dat im not really here to sell.. Confused

wen i came across this forum, i somehow realized dat members of this board love effectv beauty products.so i thought of sharing u a good product. im neither plugging nor advertising. Confused

i didnt expect to get such a negative feedback Confused
hOnEy~LiPs
5% products discount

Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
Brick wall They just don't get it.

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused
hOnEy~LiPs
5% products discount

Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
JudyMarshall wrote:
hOnEy~LiPs wrote:

Im actually a ds3butor of ds great product. i wud hav to say it's "great" coz my whole family have tried it! Wink and all my customers are satisfied with the results Razz the effects can be seen within 5 to 8 days depending on the skin type Very Happy

Somehow, those two statements do seem to be in conflict. Confused First, one of the most blatant ads we've seen in a long time, then "Don't get me wrong, I'm not selling here". Your words don't match your actions.

JUDY

im not really selling here Confused
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
I have to say that is some of the most creative spelling I've seen in awhile. I wonder if Honey Lips is a "rap" artist except just on the computer keyboard... Smile
hOnEy~LiPs
5% products discount

Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
betterat40 wrote:
I have to say that is some of the most creative spelling I've seen in awhile. I wonder if Honey Lips is a "rap" artist except just on the computer keyboard... Smile

lol..dats one way of mobile texting =)
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:02 am      Reply with quote
OK honey, so why tell us about a product that none of us can buy? Confused Also I think the plethora of posts on different products and threads fools no one...You need to be a bit more informative/opinionated than just saying 'that's sad' or try L'oreal..why should we try L'oreal? What did it do for you? We are pretty sick of being spammed here, so if you want to gain trust, I would suggest you earn it by not plugging stuff you are selling yourself from the out. There is no harm in letting forum members know that you distribute a product. If we want more info, then we will come to you via a pm.

5% products discount

Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
OK honey, so why tell us about a product that none of us can buy? Confused Also I think the plethora of posts on different products and threads fools no one...You need to be a bit more informative/opinionated than just saying 'that's sad' or try L'oreal..why should we try L'oreal? What did it do for you? We are pretty sick of being spammed here, so if you want to gain trust, I would suggest you earn it by not plugging stuff you are selling yourself from the out. There is no harm in letting forum members know that you distribute a product. If we want more info, then we will come to you via a pm.

actually, magic cream is already being distributed in various countries.

I'm just being sympathetic on wat a member of this board experienced wd bodybleaching. i havnt tried it but a friend of my mom has and it worked for her. it just proves dat treatments lyk ds work case to case. it depends on d skin type and who organized d treatment.

and yes, i have tried l'oreal's eye cream.
i use it wen i have puffy eyes and it works.

im not spamming here.

yes, der is no harm in letting members of this forum know dat i dis3bute a product.
u told me before to be informative, ryt?
im just informing you how i got oriented wd this product..
how will d forum members know dat i hav knowledge regarding a certain product if i won't post here?
and besides, we all have d ryt to post our insights and testimonials here.

if u dont want to believe me, den don't.

im just sharing my experience here. Rolling Eyes
Mabsy

Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:56 am      Reply with quote
hOnEy~LiPs,

We all love hearing about effective products but we also have had a lot of spam on here recently. So, any distributor writing a review of their own product or mentioning the product they profit from is going to get a fairly negative reaction. That's fair enough, every distributor is naturally biased towards the product they sell.

On an unrelated topic, could you please not shorten words? I'm not having a go at you, it's just that it's actually quite hard to read your 'sms' style of writting. TIA Angel
hOnEy~LiPs
5% products discount

Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:32 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
hOnEy~LiPs,

We all love hearing about effective products but we also have had a lot of spam on here recently. So, any distributor writing a review of their own product or mentioning the product they profit from is going to get a fairly negative reaction. That's fair enough, every distributor is naturally biased towards the product they sell.

On an unrelated topic, could you please not shorten words? I'm not having a go at you, it's just that it's actually quite hard to read your 'sms' style of writting. TIA Angel

ok, i understand. Very Happy
don't worry dear members, i'm not here to sell. promise! Very Happy

ok, i won't shorten words in this board Very Happy
queer

Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:33 am      Reply with quote
Hi honey~lips,
I read your testimonial about magic cream
and was wondering if you could give me more info about it. here is my e-mail ad
queer_dame@yahoo.com.

Thank You,
queer
raydean
5% products discount

Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:26 am      Reply with quote
Hey,
I would like to know more too.

Can you send me a PM?

I could care less if you sell it, as long as you tell me I can get my money back if I didn't get as thrilled as you. Also, just be prepared to hear the truth because people will be very honest on boards. But, as long as you're ready for that, I am okay with you selling it IMO. Please contact me.
hOnEy~LiPs
5% products discount

Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:20 am      Reply with quote
queer wrote:
Hi honey~lips,
I read your testimonial about magic cream
and was wondering if you could give me more info about it. here is my e-mail ad
queer_dame@yahoo.com.

Thank You,
queer

Hi. I would like to know your location first. If you're outside Philippines, will it be okay to you if i ship it through FedEx or DHL?
hOnEy~LiPs
5% products discount

Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:22 am      Reply with quote
raydean wrote:
Hey,
I would like to know more too.

Can you send me a PM?

I could care less if you sell it, as long as you tell me I can get my money back if I didn't get as thrilled as you. Also, just be prepared to hear the truth because people will be very honest on boards. But, as long as you're ready for that, I am okay with you selling it IMO. Please contact me.

I'm ready to hear your feedback if ever you'll buy from me. Where are you from?
Caspers Mum

Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:36 am      Reply with quote
JudyMarshall wrote:
hOnEy~LiPs wrote:

JUDY

What is ES? Embarassed Guess what? We'll now be removing all solicitations for others' businesses! Shock Our Forum is not meant for others to use as free advertising for home-run businesses, etc.
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
I'm confused. No one was even talking about ES in this thread. This thread is about Amira Magic Cream. Or, maybe someone else is confused.

JUDY

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
Confused

Sad Sorry if we have been talking too much about Esthers Secret.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Mabsy

Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:24 am      Reply with quote
hOnEy~LiPs - could you please take this communication with Raydean off-line or to PM please? http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=3228 Angel

Judy, Winnie - In my view any genuine reviews of ES are welcome here, it is a skincare product like any other. I think recently we have seen some genuine reviews from well established members, which is great. The new guidelines (http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=3228) are necessary because selling and spaming on this forum is getting a bit out of hand and I'm receiving complaints almost daily. Because of the new guidelines though I would urge any distributor not to recommend their own products and to take any requests for info offline. I do understand that some distributors may use and love the products that they sell, but unfortunately that means that they have a bias. Which is why reviews of the products from people with no interest in those products is something that we strive for, and why on the flip side, we would like to see a (significant) reduction in distributors promoting or mentioning their own products. I hope we all agree that this practice will improve the quality of this forum in general. If you have any concerns please PM me Smile

Cheers,
Mabsy
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |