Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cutting off all my hair
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
evritt

Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:57 pm      Reply with quote
Sad Im so sad, I've decided tomorrow Im cutting off all my hair (about half way down my back) because it looks so bad. I have naturally dark brown/copper brown highlights and I was stupid and decided to start dyeing it blonde. The blonde looked really good for awhile till my hair started to get brittle from when I went to the pool Crying or Very sad I tried every hair product under the sun to treat it but nothing would give it back the shine I loved. So I was desperate and thought I should dye it black - after all darker colors look more shiny. BAD idea, I looked so goth.. I ran back to the hair dresser and asked to go back to blonde (this is what really did my hair in). To make a long story short - after my hair was fried, and a ugly color blonde (greyish tint). I had a semi permant color put it with a golden hue but it looks so bad that Ive decided to go super short and dye whatever is left to my natural color.

Its going to be such a shock to everyone Confused Im so scared. Wish me luck.
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
It will look great. You'll love short hair. There are some gorgeous styles out there. It will always grow back...and think of how healthy and shiny it will be! Also what about hair extensions for special occasions?
samantha185
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:06 pm      Reply with quote
Don't worry! I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm always apprehensive when it comes to my hair but somehow or other it'll work out fine.

Maybe after cutting, go for a semi-permanent hair dye first? As they have lesser ammonia content so your hair gets a chance to rest/recover...

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:16 am      Reply with quote
I had really long hair at one point and I cut it up to my neck, like a short shaggy cut, and I can't even tell you how much it boosted my confidence and mood. Not sure why, but I felt great! I hope you feel the same, good luck to you!
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:19 am      Reply with quote
Evritt, I'm sorry. A few years ago I had to cut my waist-length hair off too because, after developing a serious illness, I couldn't wash, brush or look after my hair anymore. It had to go.

Hair DOES grow back though and you might find you love your new short hair. I have another friend with the same illness as me and when she had to cut off her long hair she looked AMAZING.

Good luck, good luck, good luck. Have you found a cute style for them to cut it in?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:33 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |