Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Advice/comments on Dr. H skincare routine please?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
samantha185
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:55 am      Reply with quote
Firstly, a big thank you to all! Have been posting quite a bit asking for help this couple of days Embarassed really sorry & thanks again to everyone for helping!

Anyway after the SK-II & the Decleor negative skin reaction fiascos Mad I have to look for a new skincare range for my combi-skin (oily t-zone prone to spots & blackheads / dry cheeks prone to mild roughness but no flaking)…

And after looking around and reading reviews, am seriously tempted to throw myself into Dr. Hauschka skincare Bad Grin Am thinking of this Dr. Hauschka Routine so could someone give some advice/comments please?

Morning:
-Cleansing Cream
-Facial Toner
-Moisturising Day Cream / Quince Day Cream (alternating every other day hee hee)
-Daily Revitalizing Eye Cream
-Lip Care Stick

Night:
-Cleansing Cream
-Facial Toner
-Daily Revitalizing Eye Cream
-Lip Care Stick

Weekly:
-Rejuvenating Mask
-Cleansing Clay Mask

Got some questions/thoughts though…

In the mornings – should I mix in one drop of the Translucent Bronze Concentrate to the Moisturising/Quince Day Cream to get a tinted moisturizer?
I’m quite fair on the face but my skin looks kinda dull/uneven so I wondering if the bronze concentrate will help. And there's also the fact that I don't like to put on foundation haha Razz
Also to users of the bronze concentrate, apart from evening out skin coloring, do you find that it helps with any other things like improved skin tone etc?

For nights – I’m thinking of using both the eye cream & lip care stick. I know Dr.H doesn’t recommended anything else but toner at night but the website only said the eye contour balm shouldn’t be used at night (nothing about the eye cream). And it also says that the eye area and lips do not produce any oils on their own so they’re prone to dryness. Hence it shouldn’t matter if I use those 2 at night right? *sheepish grin*

I’m thought about getting the Rhythmic Night Conditioner but...
Maybe partly becoz it's recommended to be used for the changing of seasons. And in Singapore there's no seasons, just hot, humid weather all year round sigh Neutral So I guess I'm wondering if it's necessary. I’ll prolly wait and see how this skincare routine works out first.

Now there’s only one thing I’m worrying about for Dr.H – the essential oils content in the products. I’m guessing that I reacted so badly (red hive-like swellings & itching) to Decleor due to the high EO’s in their products. Does anyone know if the EO content in Dr. H is high? I’m guessing not *fingers crossed* since I took a look at the ingredients and for the products above the fragrance is from parfum…

Has anyone gotten any red swellings/itching from Dr. H? I’ve read about the breakouts and have prepared myself for them haha… am just really scared about the possibility of getting the swellings/itching again Shock

Thanks so much!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone has any comments please? (bumps thread before I order from EDS hahaha Bad Grin) Thanks in advance!

Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:59 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |