Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Lumigan for eyelash growth?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
louisejam
5% products discount

Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
Is it ok to apply lumigan in the morning before makeup?

Should I take any precautions, like letting it dry down before putting on eye makeup (mascara and eyeliner)?

Will wearing eye makeup impede effectiveness?[/quote]

I had a lot of side effects when I used it in the night, so have only ever used it in the morning. Wait as long as you can before putting on your make up, but as long as it's more than 5 mins that should be fine.
cecilyng89

Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:54 am      Reply with quote
Hi guys!!!!
I just bought two bottles of Lumigan from Alldaychemist for only $25 because the price appears to be zero. However, what they put for the strength is "Available Via Phone Ordering at 213-291-2588 @ US$12.76". I assumed that they might ask me for the prescription over the phone, so I ignored it and went on finishing my order on Lumigan online. I saw that they only charged me for $25 on my credit card, so I'm not sure if they'd still ship my order or not. Has this happened to any of you guys before? Thanks for the help!! I really appreciate it!!!
Jouke
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:13 am      Reply with quote
After three months of using Lumigan I notice my lashes have grown, but they are curly now in a way I don't like it. They point in all directions, some have an angle of 90 degrees to the left or to the right.

Are there others with the same experience? Confused
Juliemarie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
Woahh! Rolling Eyes
Have you tried using your eyelash curler each morning?
Swedish_Charlotte
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
Jouke wrote:
After three months of using Lumigan I notice my lashes have grown, but they are curly now in a way I don't like it. They point in all directions, some have an angle of 90 degrees to the left or to the right.

Yes, it's one of the more common "side effects". Some people like it, others don't. If you read this forum from the beginning you will see tons of posters mentioning it.

Mine get a little unruly too but it doesn't bother me as long as they are loooong.... there are other side effects that are much more bothersome, I think.
Jouke
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:13 am      Reply with quote
I had been reading the thread until I started with Lumigan myself, had not read about this side effect before Confused

No, the eyelash curler hardly helps (at least not for long) because the curl is very strong. Difficult to explain in a not native language, but the outer lashes are all poining in the direction of my nose, so that comes from the roots. And other lashes have such a strong curl that they make a cirkel now Embarassed

I hoped you could tell me this is a disappearing effect, but now that you don't I have decided to stop the Lumigan for my lashes. I keep on using it for my eyebrows: they are a little bit too short at the outer side, and after two months of Lumigan they allready are a somewhat longer Smile

Thanks!!
ricayhermosa
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
Jouke wrote:

same here, but it doesn't bother me. After eyelash curler, I just use my hand to move those vertical lashes a little bit back to their supposed positions.
MrsM

Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
cecilyng89 wrote:
Hi guys!!!!
I just bought two bottles of Lumigan from Alldaychemist for only $25 because the price appears to be zero. However, what they put for the strength is "Available Via Phone Ordering at 213-291-2588 @ US$12.76". I assumed that they might ask me for the prescription over the phone, so I ignored it and went on finishing my order on Lumigan online. I saw that they only charged me for $25 on my credit card, so I'm not sure if they'd still ship my order or not. Has this happened to any of you guys before? Thanks for the help!! I really appreciate it!!!

So, what happened? I went to the site to order some Lumigan and saw the same thing. I really hope they don't make us fax in a prescription.
bubblebutt

Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="MrsM"]
cecilyng89 wrote:
Hi guys!!!!

Newbie here - Same thing happened to me! They were going to charge for shipping absolutely nothing because I did not yet have a prescription to fax them. Shock I (somewhat) politely objected!! Embarassed She THEN suggested that I order Latisse as it does not require a prescription whereas Lumigan does. The Latisse even costs less - by a couple of dollars, but still. She assured me that it was the same Latisse as is advertised in the U.S. - I guess we'll just have to see! I wasn't giving them $25 for not even shipping an envelope!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi,
I posted this earlier I ordered from here:

http://www.unitedpharmacies.com/

There was no rx required, they did add $2 per rx as I believe they have an in house doc who writes the rx's for them. They carry both Lumigan (the real deal from Allergan) as well as the generic. I had my delivery in less than 2 weeks, no problems with CC and no spam emails.
All in all very satisfied and no problems at all ordering there.

HTH
DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
Jouke wrote:

Just thinking of something........I always use an eye mask at night, filled with some kind of sand and it touches my eyes......regarding the fact that my lashes have grown a lot lately, and 30% grows at night, with my eye mask pushing on them.......do you think the pressure of the eye mask could have caused the vertical lashes? Confused
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
Jouke,
There isn't much that is impossible, but you aren't alone. This is one side effect of the Lumigan that many have reported on this forum as well as others! It would seem an odd coincidence that the mask would cause this at the same time as the Lumigan use. It may well not have been as drastic but if your mask caused the effect it would seem logical your lashes would have been pushed in odd directions well before now.

JMHO
DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Dark Moon, but unfortunatedly I can't compare with before, because this kind of mask is quite new for me, before I used one with a much thinner fabric, the one I have now has some copper sand in it and is supposed to kind of relax my eyes.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
Jouke,
Sorry that does seem to make the issue a toss up! I have seen a number of users with the same issue with the Lumigan and other prostaglandin products for lash enhancement!
Shock
DM

Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hi - lots of good topics here..

Some of the other eyelashe products made my eyes really itchy and even red- maybe I'm sensitive? I stopped using them. But a friend started using Latisse with good results, and so I thought I would do some research on it, and finally decided to give it a try.

I'm really glad I did! I'm on my second box now, and seeing great results! I started seeing longer eyelashes at around 3 weeks. I didn't see it in the mirror- but i really noticed it when I applied my mascara -I've had no side effects so far either.

I read the complete clinical trial before I purchased it - (i'm a nurse) and read that it is really benign and safe to use particularly if you don't have any chronic or serious eye problems or glaucoma.(Even then you might be able to use it under close supervision with your eye physician...)

It was comforting to find out that the iris color change was not ever documented in the eyelash trial, (i have green eyes) but was only (and rarely) seen when instilled directly to the eye as with glaucoma.

You do not put the drop in the eye to get longer lashes. You just wipe it along the lid line, like you would eyeliner. I felt really good about the product after I read all the results. This stuff is safe to use.

I wasn't thrilled about the price, usually runs around $120. with a visit to your doctor. But I did a little sleuthing and found that you can order online in the USA for only $89! at long lashes online

I even called longlashesonline, curious to see if a real person answered - and they were really helpful! It is a doctors office and they will write the prescription for you once they review your medical history - (you have to submit that too online.) So to order Latisse, you send them your medical history and the order. After they see if it is safe for you to use, then they ship Latisse out to you. They processed fast too. I got mine in only 4 days.

It is the real deal too - not fake. I talked to them about the applicators - been reading a bunch of stuff online about how others were using Q-tips and stuff. They strongly recommended that you use the applicators that come with it. They're sterile and are designed to hold and deliver the correct dose.

They were really helpful and friendly - wish my own docs were so...Can't wait to see how long my eyelashes get by 8 weeks!

Anyway - just thought I would throw in my 2 cents. Hope it helps with people sitting on the fence... Surprised Very Happy
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
Jouke wrote:

Yes I have noticed this but only on one eye, the other is absolutely perfect. I dont know of anything that can correct so I think we just have to live with it. Laughing Unless others have suggestions.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.drugs.com/latisse.html

They are the same drug both manufactured by Allregin, same active ingredient and same possible side effects!

Generic Name: bimatoprost ophthalmic solution
Date of Approval: December 24, 2008
Company: Allergan, Inc.

Treatment for: Eyelash Hypotrichosis

FDA Approves Latisse

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Latisse (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% as a novel treatment for hypotrichosis of the eyelashes. Eyelash hypotrichosis is another name for having inadequate or not enough eyelashes.

Latisse is a once-daily prescription treatment applied to the base of the upper eyelashes with a sterile, single-use-per-eye disposable applicator. Latisse users can expect to experience longer, fuller and darker eyelashes in as little as eight weeks, with full results in 16 weeks. To maintain effect, continued treatment with Latisse is required. If use of Latisse is discontinued, eyelashes will gradually return to where they were prior to treatment over a period of weeks to months (average eyelash hair cycle).

Latisse was clinically tested in a pivotal Phase III, multi-center, double-masked, placebo-controlled study to assess its safety and efficacy in which all endpoints (improved eyelash prominence, length, thickness and darkness) were met. Bimatoprost, the active ingredient in Latisse, was first approved in 2001 as a medical product to lower intraocular pressure in people with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension. Patients treated with bimatoprost for this specific eye condition experienced eyelash growth as a side effect. The long-term safety of bimatoprost for therapeutic use has been recognized by the medical community and well established based on use in 32 clinical trials involving more than 5,700 glaucoma patients and more than 13 years of clinical trial experience. Given the existing and substantial clinical and post-marketing safety data with bimatoprost solution 0.03%, coupled with the positive results from the Phase III Latisse study, Latisse provides patients a clinically meaningful aesthetic benefit with a favorable safety profile.

Bimatoprost is the active pharmaceutical ingredient in the formulation of Latisse and is a structural prostaglandin analog, a lipid compound derived from fatty acidsdesigned to bind to prostaglandin (PG) receptors. PG receptors are present in hair, particularly in the dermal papilla and outer root sheath. Although the precise mechanism of action is unknown, PG receptors are thought to be involved in the development and regrowth of the hair follicle by increasing the percent of hairs in, and the duration of, the anagen or growth phase.

Important Latisse Safety Information
Latisse solution is intended for use on the skin of the upper eyelid margins at the base of the eyelashes. DO NOT APPLY to the lower eyelid. If you are using Lumigan or other products in the same class for elevated intraocular pressure (IOP), or if you have a history of abnormal IOP, you should only use Latisse under the close supervision of your doctor.

Latisse use may cause darkening of the eyelid skin which may be reversible. Although not reported in clinical studies, Latisse use may also cause increased brown pigmentation of the colored part of the eye which is likely to be permanent.

It is possible for hair growth to occur in other areas of your skin that Latisse frequently touches. Any excess solution outside the upper eyelid margin should be blotted with a tissue or other absorbent material to reduce the chance of this from happening. It is also possible for a difference in eyelash length, thickness, fullness, pigmentation, number of eyelash hairs, and/or direction of eyelash growth to occur between eyes. These differences, should they occur, will usually go away if you stop using Latisse.

The most common side effects after using Latisse solution are an itching sensation in the eyes and/or eye redness. This was reported in approximately 4% of patients. Latisse solution may cause other less common side effects which typically occur on the skin close to where Latisse is applied, or in the eyes. These include skin darkening, eye irritation, dryness of the eyes, and redness of the eyelids.

If you develop a new ocular condition (e.g., trauma or infection), experience a sudden decrease in visual acuity, have ocular surgery, or develop any ocular reactions, particularly conjunctivitis and eyelid reactions, you should immediately seek your doctor's advice concerning the continued use of Latisse solution.

Latisse Patient Information
Read the Patient Information that comes with Latisse before you start using it and each time you get a refill. There may be new information. This leaflet does not take the place of talking with your physician about your treatment.

What is hypotrichosis of the eyelashes?
Hypotrichosis is another name for having inadequate or not enough eyelashes.

What is Latisse solution?
Latisse solution is a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis used to grow eyelashes, making them longer, thicker and darker.

Who should NOT take Latisse?
Do not use Latisse solution if you are allergic to one of its ingredients.

Are there any special warnings associated with Latisse use?
Latisse solution is intended for use on the skin of the upper eyelid margins at the base of the eyelashes. DO NOT APPLY to the lower eyelid.

If you are using Lumigan or other products in the same class for elevated intraocular pressure (IOP), or if you have a history of abnormal IOP, you should only use Latisse under the close supervision of your physician.

Latisse use may cause darkening of the eyelid skin which may be reversible. Latisse use may also cause increased brown pigmentation of the colored part of the eye which is likely to be permanent.

It is possible for hair growth to occur in other areas of your skin that Latisse frequently touches. Any excess solution outside the upper eyelid margin should be blotted with a tissue or other absorbent material to reduce the chance of this from happening. It is also possible for a difference in eyelash length, thickness, fullness, pigmentation, number of eyelash hairs, and/or direction of eyelash growth to occur between eyes. These differences, should they occur, will usually go away if you stop using Latisse.

Who should I tell that I am using Latisse?
You should tell your physician you are using Latisse especially if you have a history of eye pressure problems.

You should also tell anyone conducting an eye pressure screening that you are using Latisse.

What should I do if I get Latisse in my eye?
Latisse solution is an ophthalmic drug product. Latisse is not expected to cause harm if it gets into the eye proper. Do not attempt to rinse your eye in this situation.

What are the possible side effects of Latisse?
The most common side effects after using Latisse solution are an itching sensation in the eyes and/or eye redness.

This was reported in approximately 4% of patients. Latisse solution may cause other less common side effects which typically occur on the skin close to where Latisse is applied, or in the eyes. These include skin darkening, eye irritation, dryness of the eyes, and redness of the eyelids.

If you develop a new ocular condition (e.g., trauma or infection), experience a sudden decrease in visual acuity, have ocular surgery, or develop any ocular reactions, particularly conjunctivitis and eyelid reactions, you should immediately seek your physician’s advice concerning the continued use of Latisse solution.

What happens if I stop using Latisse?
If you stop using Latisse, your eyelashes are expected to return to their previous appearance over several weeks to months.

Any eyelid skin darkening is expected to reverse after several weeks to months.

Any darkening of the colored part of the eye known as the iris is NOT expected to reverse and is likely permanent.

How do I use Latisse?
Latisse solution is packaged as a 3 mL bottle of solution with 60 accompanying sterile, disposable applicators. The recommended dosage is one application nightly to the skin of the upper eyelid margin at the base of the eyelashes only. Once nightly, start by ensuring your face is clean, makeup and contact lenses are removed. Remove an applicator from its tray. Then, holding the sterile applicator horizontally, place one drop of Latisse on the area of the applicator closest to the tip but not on the tip. Then immediately draw the applicator carefully across the skin of the upper eyelid margin at the base of the eyelashes (where the eyelashes meet the skin) going from the inner part of your lash line to the outer part. Blot any excess solution beyond the eyelid margin. Dispose of the applicator after one use.

Repeat for the opposite upper eyelid margin using a new sterile applicator. This helps minimize any potential for contamination from one eyelid to another.

DO NOT APPLY in your eye or to the lower lid. ONLY use the sterile applicators supplied with Latisse to apply the product. If you miss a dose, don’t try to "catch up." Just apply Latisse solution the next evening. Fifty percent of patients treated with Latisse in a clinical study saw significant improvement by 2 months after starting treatment.

If any Latisse solution gets into the eye proper, it is not expected to cause harm. The eye should not be rinsed. Don’t allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to contact surrounding structures, fingers, or any other unintended surface in order to avoid contamination by common bacteria known to cause infections.

Contact lenses should be removed prior to application of Latisse and may be reinserted 15 minutes following its administration.

Use of Latisse more than once a day will not increase the growth of eyelashes more than use once a day.

Store Latisse solution at 36° to 77°F (2° to 25°C).

Prescription treatments are sometimes prescribed for conditions that are not mentioned in patient information leaflets. Do not use Latisse solution for a condition for which it was not prescribed. Do not give Latisse to other people. It may not be appropriate for them to use.

This leaflet summarizes the most important information about Latisse solution. If you would like more information, talk with your physician. You can also call Allergan’s product information department at 1-800-433-8871.

What are the ingredients in Latisse?
Active ingredient: bimatoprost

Inactive ingredients: benzalkonium chloride; sodium chloride; sodium phosphate, dibasic; citric acid; and purified water. Sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid may be added to adjust pH. The pH during its shelf life ranges from 6.8 - 7.8.

For more information, please visitwww.latisse.com.

5% products discount

Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:03 am      Reply with quote
I have been using RapidLash for a month and recently switched to Lumigan
(I have managed to talk my dermatologist into prescribing it to me!)

Have any of you experienced weird headaches and fatigue as a result of using Lumigan? I have noticed that my eyes hurt a bit as well.
I am not sure whether it is due to Lumigan but I was ok while using RapidLash (except for having dark circles around my eyes Sad )
If the headaches won't stop I will have to switch back to RapidLash...I have to order it from US so its a pricey and long procedure(tax etc)

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:50 am      Reply with quote
IlsaLund,

There are other threads here where some with adverse reactions have overcome problems with careful application, using a very fine artists brush, washing with baby shampoo prior to applying and avoiding getting any product in the eye. Others just stopped using it because of side effects, including some like what you are experiencing. Some people report no issues at all!

I posted the info from drugs.com I have researched like mad! I wanted people to realize that Lumigan and Latisse contain the same active ingredient! Photosensitivity is one possible side effect, when the light bothers your eyes headaches would be common! I have 2 unopened boxes of Lumigan sitting since August I have read too much about problems to risk trying it.
Check out the links or google it and side effects, make an informed decision for yourself! My choice is my own, the risks too high in my book. Allergan did get into trouble recently with the FDA for not disclosing fully about side effects of Latisse!

5% products discount

Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
thank you DarkMoon for addressing my question. I am applying Lumigan (very carefully) with my RapidLash brush, which looks like an eyeliner brush.
I have noticed after just few days of application that Lumigan works for me better than RapidLash.
It is amazing but only after a week of using Lumigan my lashes started to look better.
If it were not for the side effects I would never touch RapidLash again.
I will try to dilute my Lumigan with water and use it until my RapidLash arrives.

5% products discount

Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
Jouke wrote:
Thank you Dark Moon, but unfortunatedly I can't compare with before, because this kind of mask is quite new for me, before I used one with a much thinner fabric, the one I have now has some copper sand in it and is supposed to kind of relax my eyes.

Hi Jouke, I too use a sleeping mask as well as my Lumigan every night, and have had no problems. Do you use your mask all night whilst you sleep Question If you use a sleeping mask that actually touches your eyeballs it "may" cause problems as they can actually flatten your eyeballs over time and cause sight problems.
Whenever I used sleeping masks, I found my eyesight was blurry for quite a while each morning when I took it off, and I did some research and found out that it is not good to have constant pressure (even very light pressure) for several hours (i.e. overnight).
I found a great solution, a "MOULDED SLEEPING MASK". It is great as it does not touch your eyes at all, so no flattening of eyes or "EYELASHES". The mask looks a little like a mini moulded bra, but for your eyes, is totally comfortable, and blocks out all light (I can't sleep without it).
I hope this information is helpful to you, and if you would like any more info about the sleeping mask let me know Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:36 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Andrina, that sounds like a great solution to me!!
The mask I use has some kind of copper-sand in it witch is about to be very soothing for the skin around your eyes, but what I like most about it is the fact it keeps out all the light.
Indeed it touches the eye balls and I can imagine this can reshape your eye balls because there are nightly contactlenses as well that reshape your eyes at nigt so that you have better view during the day Embarassed

Are this the sleeping masks you are referring to?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000CCI4YU/sr=8-10/qid=1258547390/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&s=drugstore&qid=1258547390&sr=8-10
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:12 am      Reply with quote
I too use a sleeping mask, but it does not touch my eyelashes (I wish they were that long!). So my eyelashes have not been affected either.
It has a concave area for your eyes and is made of neoprene. It doesn't have the soothing capabilities like your I am sure, but it does keep out that light, although sometimes too well!
I have not had any adverse reaction since the initial use. Once I went to only using it once every 7-8 days, I have had no problems whatsover. More often, say every 2-3 days and I had some initial redness/dryness, which I did not like.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
I just received my first order. It took app. two weeks to be delivered to California, via New York City, from India.I have not received spam in the email account that I used. No weird charges have shown up on my credit card. I ordered 10 tubes of retin a cream. Shipping charge was a flat $25US and the products arrived in fine shape. All expiry dates show 2011. Now I have to wait to see if the product works!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
akrasia,
Just curious where did you order from?

TIA
DM

Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:25 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |