Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Lumigan for eyelash growth?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, that 'castor oil' thread at makeupalley never ceases to amaze me! Each day I log on, someone seems to have posted about the rave effects on their brows or lashes... Shock

Ooops. Double posted. Sorry...
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:33 am      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:

So here is what I found for oral supplements:

This sup has some pretty good ingredients for hair:
http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=5916

This one has some good ones including the horsetail, Inositol, MSM and biotin which from my own research on growing hair (years ago I made a hair oil) are all effective for hair growth. This is a liquid to drink:
http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=5479

This has a lot of chinese herbs, many many B vitamins and nettle leaf is another one good for hair. But no MSM and Biotin which I always had success with most. But I think it would be ok, even ideal if you add this to the Purvanna (first supp on the list)
http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=7013

When i was using many of the supplement MSM, Biotin, Nettle Leaf, Inositol, Horsetail extract, Folic Acid and Vitamin C, not only did I have a real boost with my hair and lashes but my eyebrows were thicker. I did not use JM on my brows only Rogaine but since not taking those supplements I have not had them so filled in so I really thing it was attributed to the supplements.

I may go ahead and use these but orally and want to try and find this "Silica/Brewers Yeast/Seaweed Extract supplement" that carekate was talking about.

I plan on getting the Purvana and and the Hair Revive 5. Really good reviews. I have extensions because my own hair has been through the ringer in the last year so I would like to thicken that up a bit. Maybe the thickening my lashes will be a nice byproduct...

I found Purvana for $9.99 plus $3.99 ship (lowest price AND lowest ship costs) which is as cheap as you'll get it here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Purvana-Vitamins-Hair-Skin-Nails_W0QQitemZ120385197907QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item120385197907&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

and found the Hair Revive 5 at IHerb (selling for $31 up to $40 elsewhere) for $21.00 and you can calculate your own shipping and get 1st class as low as $1.
http://www.iherb.com/productdetails.aspx?pid=9806&utm_source=g&utm_medium=x
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:10 am      Reply with quote
I have been using Castor oil for years, and Lumigan for a while. I am a big fan of Castor oil, however Castor oil will not grow lashes as long as Lumigan does. What Castor oil does it makes lashes stronger, and healthier.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:03 am      Reply with quote
Here is an idea!

Revitalash reformulated its new formula by basically taking out the Lumigan (or whatever the generic name is -bitmiapost SP?) anyway they sell it on Amazon for $67 now. Many many available at that price. From reading the reviews on Amazon, people are saying they ARE getting results but minimal. Well without the Lumigan I'm sure that is true. I'm sure the other ingredients do something.

Well why not use the new Revitalash AND the Lumigan together? Then you are basically getting the old version and will get the lengthening and then possibly the boost from the other ingredients.

I am seeing lengthening already but not the thickening after a few weeks like I did with the JM. I'm sure because I'm not getting all the other nourishing ingredients that was in the JM and Revitalash.

$67 plus the $12 is well worth getting the FULL results I got before.

whatdayathink?
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:26 am      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:

whatdayathink?

Give it a try, if you like, and report back Smile

Personally, if I was going to pay that much for a lash enhancer, I'd rather just spring for one of the newest formulations that has the bimatoprost added back in and be done with it.

My whole reason for going with Lumigan is the savings, and while I'm not really gaining lash density, I'm not *losing* any, and since adding the oil(s) as a conditioner, I'm really happy with the way my lashes look.

If you decide to go that route, though, keep us posted about how it's working!
IMCathy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
My son's gf added some of my lumigan drops to her almost empty revitalash container and has been using it. Her lashes look wonderful!
For me though- The left eyelid is swollen and droopie again. I made the mistake of wearing mascara last week after I thought I had cleared up and whammo! itching and swelling came back with a vengeance.SO I guess I was still irritated. Back on the claritin but tried a different allergy med for a day too. Can't think of the name of it. It is also a former prescription now otc. I cannot remember anything anymore! CRS syndrome? lol...
I hate being menopausal. but that is another story...

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:

whatdayathink?

Give it a try, if you like, and report back Smile

Personally, if I was going to pay that much for a lash enhancer, I'd rather just spring for one of the newest formulations that has the bimatoprost added back in and be done with it.

My whole reason for going with Lumigan is the savings, and while I'm not really gaining lash density, I'm not *losing* any, and since adding the oil(s) as a conditioner, I'm really happy with the way my lashes look.

If you decide to go that route, though, keep us posted about how it's working!

Well its still half the price. $160 for the Latisse plus the money for the appointment is just too much. If I'm gonna do this I want the thick lashes not just long. Mine are so thin and they were so wonderful with the JM.
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:

$160 for the Latisse plus the money for the appointment is just too much.

Oh, I totally agree, but why would you want to use Latisse anyway? What about Lilash, Enormous Lash, Revitalash, etc etc... they're all right around $100 (even less on some sites, at least awhile back), no prescription necessary, and don't they have new formulations now with the bimatoprost added back in?

For me, no matter how great they are, it is just more than I can justify. I went into this thinking I could risk a $37 loss (the Lumigan + shipping) if Lumigan didn't work. And, even if the other stuff DID work for me, I could never afford to buy the commercial lash enhancers on a regular basis; I have too many other priorities (believe me, I wish I didn't Neutral ). Right now, if my only options were the commercial lash formulas, I'd have to live with thin, short, sparse lashes. It was specifically the inexpensive Lumigan that has made this a possibilty.

Quote:
If I'm gonna do this I want the thick lashes not just long. Mine are so thin and they were so wonderful with the JM.

If Latisse is the only other option, then the $67 lash conditioner combined with Lumigan is obviously a better deal. That, or just trying the castor oil (or emu, or some of the other really good ones) for a couple months first because you might be surprised. But I'd shop around for some of the commercial lash products first, because it would suck to go to the trouble of buying several different products if you can buy one things that does it all for an equivalent price.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:11 am      Reply with quote
I guess I say Revitalash because people actually had success with that before. I don't remember the others having success. Not that they did not, I am just not as familiar with the others. From reviews I've seen on the net, Revitalash is most successful. You can't get JM for under $90 so that is out.

That is my thought process anyway.
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:37 am      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:
I guess I say Revitalash because people actually had success with that before. I don't remember the others having success. Not that they did not, I am just not as familiar with the others. From reviews I've seen on the net, Revitalash is most successful. You can't get JM for under $90 so that is out.

That is my thought process anyway.

I wish I could remember which thread, but on one of the other EDS threads devoted to lash enhancers, people were having similar results with Revitalash (which I think was the first one marketed, and the most expensive), Lilash, Enormous Lash, JM, Peter Thomas Roth... there may have been others. At least one of those was around the $80 mark. Bear in mind, I think these were the original formulations, before the FDA got their feathers ruffled, so each of those had to reformulate without the bimatoprost. But, I was under the impression that all or most of those companies have new formulations where it's added back in.

Jan Marini may be $90, but if you go the RL route, you would be paying (or would have paid):

$67 for a lash conditioner, assuming free shipping

$37 for Lumigan ($12 for Lumigan + $25 shipping)

for a total of $104.

Jan Marini would save you $14 (if you find it on eBay you can usually get free shipping), and would be a lot more convenient.

And, definitely consider the other brands too before making a decision - people were having the same amazing results with those as with revitalash, and in some cases, better. Just consider all the options first... and then keep us posted on what you decide and how well it works Smile
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:18 am      Reply with quote
Well first I just want to experiment and see if it even helps to thicken them with this idea. If it did, I was hoping that just using the Lumigan alone would help maintain them. I would first try it that way. I kind of was not thinking about the two as a long term thing, just to get them there.

Then later if i decide that to make more of an investment to achieve optimal results, I plan on buying several of the Lumigan to save on shipping. So that would change the total too. I guess that is why I did not factor in $24 for each bottle because I would go several months without that shipping cost ya know? Or it would be like $6 for shipping per $12 Lumigan. I think you can even get a discount on the actual bottles if you buy more than 2? Maybe I saw that somewhere else....

Anyhoo...

Yes it is $67 with free shipping. JM $90 plus what I spent so far on Lumigan would be $127 so i would not even consider JM.

So $12 Lumigan plus $6 shipping for that is $18

It would be like $85 per mixture and that would last several months.

Still over half off the Latisse with the doctors appointment. My co pay is $35 so that could be $195 just to get a bottle with the Bimatoprost and other nourishing ingredients.

Or my solution for $85.

Does that make sense?
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:30 am      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:
Well first I just want to experiment and see if it even helps to thicken them with this idea. If it did, I was hoping that just using the Lumigan alone would help maintain them. I would first try it that way. I kind of was not thinking about the two as a long term thing, just to get them there.

Then later if i decide that to make more of an investment to achieve optimal results, I plan on buying several of the Lumigan to save on shipping. So that would change the total too. I guess that is why I did not factor in $24 for each bottle because I would go several months without that shipping cost ya know? Or it would be like $6 for shipping per $12 Lumigan. I think you can even get a discount on the actual bottles if you buy more than 2? Maybe I saw that somewhere else....

Anyhoo...

Yes it is $67 with free shipping. So $12 Lumigan plus $6 shipping for that is $18

It would be like $85 per mixture and that would last several months.

Still over half off the Latisse with the doctors appointment. My co pay is $35 so that could be $195 just to get a bottle with the Bimatoprost and other nourishing ingredients.

Or my solution for $85.

Does that make sense?

Yes, I totally see what you're saying now - since you already have the Lumigan, it would just be a flat $67 more instead of a whole $90 or $195. That makes sense.

I wonder if the shipping/pricing at alldaychemist differs by day, depending on the exchange rate? Because I just made another purchase from them on Sunday, and the Lumigan is almost $13 now and the shipping is $24.90 (which is why I round it up to $25)... I wonder if they're charging a little more for the Lumigan now, or if it's an exchange issue or if I'm just forgetting? Sigh... I'm totally paranoid about price increases lately Neutral

ADC does not have a discount on multiple bottles though, unfortunately... that must have been somewhere else. But if their price remains low (knocking on wood), it won't even matter; it's still far lower there than anywhere else.
isa09
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:34 am      Reply with quote
the cost of beauty...
I am seeing significant length in 4 weeks, but no density increase. I woudl consider another enhancer as a short term boost to use with lumigan.
i wonder if you would loose the gained density, if you revert back to lumigan alone?
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:22 am      Reply with quote
isa09 wrote:
the cost of beauty...
I am seeing significant length in 4 weeks, but no density increase. I woudl consider another enhancer as a short term boost to use with lumigan.
i wonder if you would loose the gained density, if you revert back to lumigan alone?

Unfortunately, I think you probably would lose the density if you stopped the product Neutral

Several pages back in this thread, I was dying for the Peter Thomas Roth lash conditioner... it apparently does help with growth, though not quite as much as some of the other lash enhancers, but it's amazing for conditioning and density. Boy, I was really tempted, but Ijust can't justify it right now.

With all this talk of gaining thickness/density, I'm starting to want some again... I swear, this forum is going to bankrupt me Wink
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:07 am      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist - all good points on pricing. If you get several bottles of Lumigan at a time it would be even cheaper. then $37. Even at $37 you can not beat the price, and with several bottles per order it gets even better. I placed my last order for several bottles. AllDayChemist usually sells Lumigant with decent expiration date, so you can approximate for about 1.5 years before expiration date.
rebelraskal619

Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
hi i've been using lumigan for almost 3 weeks now and some of my eyelashes are falling out. I've noticed that only the short ones are falling out and also i've noticed new eyelash growing in! what should i do? should i taper down my usage of lumigan to 2-3 times a week instead of every night?
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
Anywhere else that sells Lumigan they charge $37-$40 a bottle! Plus shipping. Most require a Rx. Even though shipping is low, that is alot. So buying several bottles from ADC really saves you money.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
Lowbrowscientist - all good points on pricing. If you get several bottles of Lumigan at a time it would be even cheaper. then $37. Even at $37 you can not beat the price, and with several bottles per order it gets even better. I placed my last order for several bottles. AllDayChemist usually sells Lumigant with decent expiration date, so you can approximate for about 1.5 years before expiration date.

Laughing Laughing Looks like you already made my point!!!
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
Ok now I'm seeing this product called Rapidlash and it sells for $49.

Launched end of 08 and nationwide spring 09.

It does NOT have any prostaglandins (like Lumigan) in it. Tested and safe and all legal.

Dermstore has A LOT of reviews on it and good ones too.

http://www.dermstore.com/reviews_Rapid+Lash_500748.htm

Has anyone heard anything about this stuff?

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin, Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita, Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Sea Water, Dipotassium, Glycyrrizate, Alcohol Denat (and) Isopropyl Cloprostenate, Octapeptide-2, Copper Tripeptide-1, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Phosphatidylcholine, Polypeptide-23, Phenoxyethylene, Chlorphenisen, Sorbic Acid.

Some on the internet are trying to say that the ingredient Isopropyl Cloprostenate in this formula IS a prostaglandin. From what I found that is not true and that is why they can get this sold OTC.

This is an article on a similar product Neulash but they have the same ingredients. Especially this IC.

the main active ingredient in the formulation is Isopropyl Cloprostenate, which has been isolated from the prostaglandin family using biotechnology.

Prostaglandin is the generic name for any group of lipid compounds that are derived enzymatically from fatty acids.

Promoting cell growth

Found in virtually all animal and human tissues and organs, they have a variety of functions in the body, the most important in this instance being that they can be used to promote cell growth.

The formulators effectively extracted and developed the Isopropyl Cloprostenate and then combined it with a bioengineered poly peptide, as well as a combination of targeted vitamins to maximize the efficacy of the product.

“What really benefits this formulation is the targeted mixture of ingredients, which has been developed to create a cocktail to compliment and further increase the efficacy of the peptides and other ingredients,” Richard Carieri, CEO of Skin Research Laboratories, told CosmeticsDesign.com.
[b]

So you could get the benefit or similar effects of the Prostaglandin that were in JM and Revitalash with this IC but they have engineered it to keep it from being considered a drug.

This is very new and I am very intrigued. $49 free shipping is even less that what I first came up with today. and I would not have to order from India.

Think Just thinking....
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:

Articles on some sites say it too has a prostaglandin in it although it is not the Lumigan or the Bimatoprost.

Although what else is there and how do THEY get away with it and Revitalash and JM could not??

AND this does not require a Rx. What the heck?

I haven't read the articles yet, but I would assume that either 1] the articles are mistaken (the Rapid Lash ad claims it is free of prostaglandins), or 2] since it's been approved by the FDA, it's fine for OTC use and Rapid Lash is free and clear to use it. In which case, JM and Revitalash will have it back in their formulas. Actually, I was under the impression that this was the case, which is why I'm confused that anyone would still have Latisse on the radar... the other OTC lash products are cheaper and I thought they all had the effective ingredient now. Also, I was under the impression that Latisse is EXACTLY the same thing as Lumigan, right down to the volume and the same "carrier" solution... so if the lumigan isn't giving you density, Latisse won't either (though both Latisse and Lumigan DO improve density/thickness for some users).

Anyway, the Rapid Lash looks like a GREAT way to keep your lashes in shape while using the Lumigan, and the price can't be beat! Great find, wenrwdy!

By the way, here's what Rapid Lash says:

Description: This incredible formula is designed to enhance the appearance of lashes and brows. Rapid Lash uses polypeptides to improve the length, thickness and volume of the hair while protecting against breakage. Moisturizing agents enhance shine and suppleness by locking in hydration, leaving lashes and brows elastic and durable. Proteins and vitamins fortify the hair to encourage the appearance of growth while adding strength and shine. Rapid Lash is free of prostaglandins and parabens, and is suitable for contact lens wearers.

So, it looks like they're using peptides as their active ingredient to stimulate growth, and other conditioning ingredients. To be honest, I'm slightly disappointed, because peptides/growth factor type products don't seem to work for me, but at that price, I'm still really tempted to give it a try. Maybe it can still work for my eyelashes, even if they don't help my skin..?
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:

Articles on some sites say it too has a prostaglandin in it although it is not the Lumigan or the Bimatoprost.

Although what else is there and how do THEY get away with it and Revitalash and JM could not??

AND this does not require a Rx. What the heck?

I haven't read the articles yet, but I would assume that either 1] the articles are mistaken (the Rapid Lash ad claims it is free of prostaglandins), or 2] since it's been approved by the FDA, it's fine for OTC use and Rapid Lash is free and clear to use it. In which case, JM and Revitalash will have it back in their formulas. Actually, I was under the impression that this was the case, which is why I'm confused that anyone would still have Latisse on the radar... the other OTC lash products are cheaper and I thought they all had the effective ingredient now. Also, I was under the impression that Latisse is EXACTLY the same thing as Lumigan, right down to the volume and the same "carrier" solution... so if the lumigan isn't giving you density, Latisse won't either (though both Latisse and Lumigan DO improve density/thickness for some users).

Anyway, the Rapid Lash looks like a GREAT way to keep your lashes in shape while using the Lumigan, and the price can't be beat! Great find, wenrwdy!

By the way, here's what Rapid Lash says:

Description: This incredible formula is designed to enhance the appearance of lashes and brows. Rapid Lash uses polypeptides to improve the length, thickness and volume of the hair while protecting against breakage. Moisturizing agents enhance shine and suppleness by locking in hydration, leaving lashes and brows elastic and durable. Proteins and vitamins fortify the hair to encourage the appearance of growth while adding strength and shine. Rapid Lash is free of prostaglandins and parabens, and is suitable for contact lens wearers.

So, it looks like they're using peptides as their active ingredient to stimulate growth, and other conditioning ingredients. To be honest, I'm slightly disappointed, because peptides/growth factor type products don't seem to work for me, but at that price, I'm still really tempted to give it a try. Maybe it can still work for my eyelashes, even if they don't help my skin..?

I just edited my post because I discoverd that it was not true about the ingredient.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
I am new at this, are you guys suggesting using both the lumigan and Revitalash?
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:
This is very new and I am very intrigued. $49 free shipping is even less that what I first came up with today.

Free shipping! *happy dance*

Oh, man.. I am SO sold on this stuff! I wonder how long a tube lasts?

Will you still alternate with the Lumigan?

I already order other things from ADC so it would be easy to keep throwing in Lumigan... maybe then I could stretch the Rapid Lash a bit?
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I am new at this, are you guys suggesting using both the lumigan and Revitalash?
Toby

I think we're still working out the logistics, but if I can squeeze it into my budget, I'm personally going to alternate Lumigan with Rapid Lash Very Happy (This will work well for me since I only use the Lumigan about 3 times a week)

Others might get better results using them both daily.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
I WAS considering the NEW Revitalash (no drug in it) and the Lumigan.

But now I'm just reading about this new Rapid Lash and it has a similar ingredient promotes cell growth like the prostaglandins that were in Jan Marini and Revitalash.

Plus it has peptides and all sorts of interesting stuff to help grow lashes.

There is another product like it called Neulash but that one costs $150!! almost the same ingredients, just different peptides. I think RL has more even.

Rapid is $49. I mean THAT is DOABLE.

I may not even need the Lumigan.

I want thickness, not just length. That is why I am looking into so many other products and supplements. Most of all though I want to keep it simple.

That is why I am loving this Rapidlash idea. I may shelf the Lumigan for awhile to check this out. If I did not see results in a month, I would add the Lumigan back in. I don't want to use too many ingredients if I don't have to.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:45 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |