Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Lumigan for eyelash growth?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
esteveze
5% products discount

Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
isa09 wrote:
este,
I would cut back to alternate days if you are experiencing increased shedding

Isa09..
That is what i am going to do. alternate days, for a few weeks and see what happens.
Tnx for your advise Smile
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
It's been TWO WEEKS now... when will I see results???? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I am so impatient here - but trying to be good!

See, it's my birthday in 17 days time and I was kind of hoping... Crying or Very sad

That will be over a month by then - so maybe I'll be just beginning to see something.

I wonder if having had two months of the Ardell/Mavala, just prior to starting Lumigan, would have helped or hindered the process.

For the record - I'm still using the other lash growth things in the mornings. They couldn't be slowing the whole thing down in some way, could they? No, surely not... Question
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:24 am      Reply with quote
Well I just won an auction for RapidLash. SOMEHOW an auction for $28 and FREE shipping went unnoticed by other bidders. I stalked it for awhile by just watching and then at the last minute bid on it. I got it for the starting bid! So I spent less on this product then I did for the Lumigan. I am going to use this only for awhile to see if it does what it says and makes my lashes longer, thicker and darker. IF I don't see results in 3 weeks then I'll alternate nightly with the Lumigan. They put some really nice actives and emolients in it so I would continue for the benefit of those. If it works just fine, I will keep the Lumigan around as a back up.

My goal was to have the results I had before at a low cost so maybe this is it.

I won't clog up this thread with my reviews on how it is doing so I will start a new one IF I see results on it.

PS I have seen some results after a month of Lumigan but nothing in thickness, just a tiny bit of length.

RapidLash is now going(maybe there already) to CVS so I bet it will be on ebay quite a bit at low prices so you can get it for less than the $49.
http://www.wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/rapidlash-expanding-to-cvs-1738992

On ebay there are many selling it now and they have it in all sorts of categories so when you search for all the auctions for RL make sure you don't get specific, just use ALL CATEGORIES and you should see all auctions.

There maybe something out there now for those who don't want to pay over $100 and easier to get then India.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
that of course is the problem with lumigan,it gives length but not thickness. Others have tried castor oil etc for that but I was too grossed out to put that on my lashes.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
I've used the Castor oil for weeks and no real dif in thickness.
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried this

from SkinActives

http://www.skinactives.com/product/detail.aspx?prodID=154

It's $9.50

I think a lot of folks on here go to Skinactives. Here are some reviews of it:

Reviews
Ofelia Gojka

"
I love this serum. I has thickened & darkened my sparse brows after 6 wks & will continue to use nightly for further results. After I finish the eyelash serum I currently use, I'll buy another tube of KGF serum for eyelash growth. Incredible price! A+

"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanda Rustman

"
Wow! after only 3 weeks I can see a difference in my brows and lashes.

This stuff is great, I bought it for my son's girlfriend also and she is seeing results to.

Thanks for awesome products.

"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia Dole

"
I just turned 50, and have been using the brow & lash serum for a month. I wish I took "before" pictures, but I was too lazy, and I didn't want to be reminded of them anyway!

My lashes weren't terrible, it's just that mascara didn't really make much difference. Then all the Latisse ads made me wonder & surf the web for information.

I passed on Latisse (price, side effects) and tried Double Lash - nada. Plus it irritated. Now I just use it to set my brows. No actives in that one at all.

But in a month of SkinActives' Brow & lash serum - yes, definitely a difference. I also use the Chrysin on my lids, mostly for the dark circles, and I understand that may help lashes too.

I can't tell if my lashes are thicker yet, but they are definitely longer. They sometimes hit my reading glasses (lenses), and I notice them in my eyeline in general (never did before.)

My lashes look much fuller with the tinest bit of mascara - I look a like I've added a few individual lashes. And I notice they definitely stick out when I glance at my profile in the mirror.

So there's at least one bit of month-long feedback from a 50 year old!

=======================

Well, at $9.50, I think I'm going to try this one first.

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
Inky, I tried it for 3 months. Should have been long enough to see SOME results....but nada. Waste of money.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
Didn't work for me Sad
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
Fawnie and Toby: Thanks for the report.

Poop. I guess I'm going to have to shell out more bucks. Or perhaps I'll try it anyway. It might work for me.

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
isa09
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
i am anxious to hear how the rapid lash works for you. I am getting great results with Lumigan so far. only 1 month
Swedish_Charlotte
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:04 am      Reply with quote
The problem with those cosmetics is that NONE of them actually contains any of the three active prescription ingredients proven to grow lashes.

I know we all want to find a less expensive way, but the truth, is there isn't one.

(edited to add: none of them contain it ANYMORE, since the rightful patent owners cracked down on those who did add bimatoprost or travoprost to their products during previous years.)
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:17 am      Reply with quote
Swedish_Charlotte wrote:
The problem with those cosmetics is that NONE of them actually contains any of the three active prescription ingredients proven to grow lashes.

I know we all want to find a less expensive way, but the truth, is there isn't one.

(edited to add: none of them contain it ANYMORE, since the rightful patent owners cracked down on those who did add bimatoprost or travoprost to their products during previous years.)

Well the RapidLash I am about to use (When I get it in the mail) has something called Isopropyl Cloprostenate as its main active. It is very similar to the drug that was a prostaglandin and from what I have read combining it with all the peptides they have simulated what the drug did or that "special growth factor" JM had and it really stimulates growth of cells=brows/lashes.

We'll have to see but I really think this could be it.

PS I too tried the Skinactives and nothing for me. In fact I stopped using my Rogaine on my brows and used that only. My brows started to disappear! I threw it out. I have not been too impressed with skinactives.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:42 am      Reply with quote
Sale for Rapid Lash on ebay $24 free shipping/8 hours left. How can you not experiment with a price like that?

Search this:RAPIDLASH BY PROMAXYL-EYELASH RENEWAL SERUM NEW BOX 3ml

Won't let me put a link here.
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:48 am      Reply with quote
Swedish_Charlotte wrote:

Thank goodness we have the Lumigan (bimatoprost) so cheaply from alldaychemist! We just need to top it up with extra conditioning stuff...

I sometimes wonder if we're making it unneccessarily hard to locate that extra element. Surely castor/emu/kojba/olive whatever will do a fair job?

That said, at 2 weeks with Lumigan, I can see nothing happening with lashes, and wonder if it's because I apply a serum (containing Emu/Rosehip/Jojoba oils + chamomile/neroli/rose EO's) to my face, including eyelid, prior to applying the Lumigan. Myabe I've put up too much of a barrier to the Lumigan? Then again, maybe I'm doing a good thing and just need to hang in there for a few more weeks. I will say that my lashes seem thicker ATM...
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:58 am      Reply with quote
semayden wrote:
Swedish_Charlotte wrote:

Thank goodness we have the Lumigan (bimatoprost) so cheaply from alldaychemist! We just need to top it up with extra conditioning stuff...

I sometimes wonder if we're making it unneccessarily hard to locate that extra element. Surely castor/emu/kojba/olive whatever will do a fair job?

That said, at 2 weeks with Lumigan, I can see nothing happening with lashes, and wonder if it's because I apply a serum (containing Emu/Rosehip/Jojoba oils + chamomile/neroli/rose EO's) to my face, including eyelid, prior to applying the Lumigan. Myabe I've put up too much of a barrier to the Lumigan? Then again, maybe I'm doing a good thing and just need to hang in there for a few more weeks. I will say that my lashes seem thicker ATM...

I'm putting the c oil on after and it has done nothing for the thickness. The length change is minor.
tahiti shell

Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:13 am      Reply with quote
Hi Bunch Smile, I'm on the fifth day of Latisse - so wish me luck. I obtained the scrip through a Dermatologist and purchased the Latisse at Fry's grocery store pharmacy for $96 and change. I'm curious about the offshore pharmacies... many posters at different sites have raved about the service and product - that being Lumagen for $12.75.
I used Enormous Lash and Lilash prior to beginning the Latisse regime - and did see a noticeable difference with those two products as well - but seemed to have hit a plateau. Now for the real test with Latisse - or the Lumagen if I go that route.
happyAThome
5% products discount

Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:33 am      Reply with quote
Two things. When I first started I realized I wasn't cleaning my brush as good as I should. I also started getting the itchy eyes. I now rinse my (artist #2) brush in very very HOT water every day. It's almost boiling hot.

As for an eye stye - has anybody besides me ever heard of using gold? I always use one of my rings and rub it on the stye - 18K. Just the band part and lightly rub it. It usually clears it right up.
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:39 am      Reply with quote
semayden wrote:

That said, at 2 weeks with Lumigan, I can see nothing happening with lashes,

You're expecting results too early -- give it 4 to 8 weeks to start with. Many people see changes before that, but none of the bimatoprost products predict that.

Here's what the Latisse description says: " Once you begin treatment, you could start to see results in as little as 4 weeks, "

So, be patient Smile

Quote:
and wonder if it's because I apply a serum (containing Emu/Rosehip/Jojoba oils + chamomile/neroli/rose EO's) to my face, including eyelid, prior to applying the Lumigan. Myabe I've put up too much of a barrier to the Lumigan?

You are definitely creating too much of a barrier.

Can I ask why you would apply the oils before the Lumigan, and not after?

Jojoba and emu oils especially will hinder product absorption if applied first (though they are indeed great for conditioning lashes).
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:49 am      Reply with quote
semayden wrote:

By the way, I tend to agree with you on this!

I think that for many people, the oils would easily be enough to get added conditioning and thickening. But no one really seems interested in giving it a try; it seems like people are trying it for a week or two and then jumping for one of the commercial products.

I have nothing against the commercial stuff (and am actually really interested in trying the Rapid Lash) but I have no problem giving the oils a chance for a few months first. No point in throwing money out the window, y'know? I guess people want faster results...? But I just want inexpensive results, even if I have to wait for them Embarassed

JenJ, glad you can relate to my pro haircolor (access) woes.. and it never occurred to me to try eBay for that. Thanks for the suggestion! Smile (Haven't used Redken, but I'd love to try Schwarzkopf Igora)

ETA: after all that about saving money, that enabler Wenrwdy sold me on the very low eBay price for Rapid Lash Laughing ... so if I win the auction, I'll be able to add my voice to the review pile. (I might actually wait a month or two to try it, though, to see how the oils do, and then make a comparison)
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
semayden wrote:

That said, at 2 weeks with Lumigan, I can see nothing happening with lashes,

You're expecting results too early -- give it 4 to 8 weeks to start with. Many people see changes before that, but none of the bimatoprost products predict that.

Here's what the Latisse description says: " Once you begin treatment, you could start to see results in as little as 4 weeks, "

So, be patient Smile

Quote:
and wonder if it's because I apply a serum (containing Emu/Rosehip/Jojoba oils + chamomile/neroli/rose EO's) to my face, including eyelid, prior to applying the Lumigan. Myabe I've put up too much of a barrier to the Lumigan?

You are definitely creating too much of a barrier.

Can I ask why you would apply the oils before the Lumigan, and not after?

Jojoba and emu oils especially will hinder product absorption if applied first (though they are indeed great for conditioning lashes).

Okay, I'll try to be patient... I'll try... Rolling Eyes I think it's just that I was on Ardell/Mavala lash growth stuff for over two months - and my nerves are straining with eagerness to see what may be more extreme results with the Lumigan! Shock

Concerning my 'serum first' approach. This came from my reasoning that marini/revitalash products must have contained some conditioning element in them - in the days when they were doing the bimatoprost thing! I had considered adding some form of conditioner to the Lumigan, or vice versa. I then began to think to myself "Is there really going to be any benefit by going to all the trouble of mixing ingredients in bottles. They'll all be mixed together anyway on my lashline". From there it was a natural step to consider placing them on the lashline first - especially as I thought I had read that emu and jojoba are good transporters of other elements in creams/lotions. I figured that they would be waiting there with open arms to receive the Lumigan. Perhaps not...

Another aspect was that of seeking to provide a protective nourishing/conditioning element to my skin prior to Lumigan - with a view to preventing darkening of the lashline skin. So far it seems to have worked - but at what cost to growth? If it's really constituting a barrier... Confused

Finally, I decided to confidently approach the idea of mixing Lumigan with conditioning elements (albeit I would lay them on lashline first) partly based on Kassy_A's experiments. I know she said recently in this thread that she didn't remember it as being very successful. However, I recently happened to come upon her posts around that issue - on the 'lash growth enhancing products' thread here at eds (will have to comb the pages for you if you want more detail). Reading them, I was convinced that she must have seen reasonable growth at least, because in one post she tells of having to pluck long, rogue hairs out (from inner lash corner, I think). This made me wonder if, in fact, she wasn't clearly remembering how things went re mixing her Ardell with the Lumigan. Hence, my adapted version concerning placing conditioning film down first... I'm not yet convinced that I'm wrong, but am very open to your reasoning as to why I may be. I don't want to waste too much time on my Lumigan journey, after all! Laughing

I agree with you agreeing with me about too much fuss and worry concerning getting the just the 'right' conditioning element in place. Most oily/herby compounds will probably do some good. Castor oil may yet be found to be brilliant by 99% of lumigan users. The remaining 1% will continue the search, no doubt.

Well, don't feel guilty about going for the rapidlash. Good luck to you. If you can get it, it must be the cheapest prostaglandin analogue/extract (whatever you call it. I'm not a scientist) on the market ATM. I'd probably have given it a go myself at $24 + shipping - but I do not want to bid against people I am coming to know.
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
semayden wrote:

Okay, I'll try to be patient... I'll try... Rolling Eyes

Haha.. I know, it's hard!

semayden wrote:
Concerning my 'serum first' approach. This came from my reasoning that marini/revitalash products must have contained some conditioning element in them - in the days when they were doing the bimatoprost thing! I had considered adding some form of conditioner to the Lumigan, or vice versa. I then began to think to myself "Is there really going to be any benefit by going to all the trouble of mixing ingredients in bottles. They'll all be mixed together anyway on my lashline". From there it was a natural step to consider placing them on the lashline first - especially as I thought I had read that emu and jojoba are good transporters of other elements in creams/lotions. I figured that they would be waiting there with open arms to receive the Lumigan. Perhaps not...

Well, actually, that makes a lot of sense, the problem was that you only had partial information to work with.

Both emu and jojoba have excellent transdermal properties -- they DO increase penetration of active ingredients, but only when applied on top of said active ingredient. Applied beforehand, they reduce absorption (this I learned first hand during my copper peptide fiasco, but it seems to be a pretty commonly accepted truism). Obviously, I'm referring specifically to using the oils seperately -- if they are used in a formulation with emulsifiers that bind the oil(s) with your active ingredient, perhaps then they will increase penetration of the actives even though it's all applied at the same time (in the same product). I've read that emu oil doesn't really work well in formulated blends, though, so who knows.

Personally, castor oil didn't do a thing for me, but various oils, including my "staple" blend of 95% jojoba oil and 5% meadowfoam seed oil seems to be keeping them very nice... nicer than they were before the Lumigan, in any event. I only apply the Lumigan about 3 times a week, though (give or take -- it's pretty random), so i just apply oils on the other nights, or days, since I don't usually wear makeup... and occasionally, if I feel like it, a few minutes after applying the lumigan Smile

Quote:
Well, don't feel guilty about going for the rapidlash. Good luck to you. If you can get it, it must be the cheapest prostaglandin analogue/extract (whatever you call it. I'm not a scientist) on the market ATM. I'd probably have given it a go myself at $24 + shipping - but I do not want to bid against people I am coming to know.

That is so sweet of you.. it looks like there is at least one other one available, though, and it has not yet been bid on. I'm not sure when it's due to end, but it might be worth watching!
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
semayden wrote:

Okay, I'll try to be patient... I'll try... Rolling Eyes

Haha.. I know, it's hard!

semayden wrote:

Well, actually, that makes a lot of sense, the problem was that you only had partial information to work with.

Both emu and jojoba have excellent transdermal properties -- they DO increase penetration of active ingredients, but only when applied on top of said active ingredient. Applied beforehand, they reduce absorption (this I learned first hand during my copper peptide fiasco, but it seems to be a pretty commonly accepted truism). Obviously, I'm referring specifically to using the oils seperately -- if they are used in a formulation with emulsifiers that bind the oil(s) with your active ingredient, perhaps then they will increase penetration of the actives even though it's all applied at the same time (in the same product). I've read that emu oil doesn't really work well in formulated blends, though, so who knows.

Personally, castor oil didn't do a thing for me, but various oils, including my "staple" blend of 95% jojoba oil and 5% meadowfoam seed oil seems to be keeping them very nice... nicer than they were before the Lumigan, in any event. I only apply the Lumigan about 3 times a week, though (give or take -- it's pretty random), so i just apply oils on the other nights, or days, since I don't usually wear makeup... and occasionally, if I feel like it, a few minutes after applying the lumigan Smile

Quote:

That is so sweet of you.. it looks like there is at least one other one available, though, and it has not yet been bid on. I'm not sure when it's due to end, but it might be worth watching!

Have you won it yet? I find bidding fun but sooo nerve-wracking. Anyway, I gave up after watching something (that remained at low price)until the last 50 secs - and then bidding. Some hawk was obviously watching closely because I was trumped, even at that late stage. I always thought it fishy, because my bid wouldn't have passed through instantly. Ebay can't work that fast. So, by the time my bid showed up, who'ever outbid me must barely have had time to draw breath before slamming their bid down!!!

Anyway, I digress. Laughing So, I was right on emu/jojoba aiding penetration... Query about Emu possibly not co'operating in blends. Correct?

Hmmm. Well, I could carry on obstinately on my chosen 'serum first, Lumigan afterward' path. I may do it for another 2 weeks and see how far I get (this is known as stupidity) OR Lumigan first and then serum. Bear in mind that my lids are still somewhat moist from the serum when I apply that Lumigan. Therefore, a 'mixing' effect must surely take place? Trouble is, I don't want darkening of lid edges really. Have you had this?
IMCathy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
happyAThome wrote:
Two things. When I first started I realized I wasn't cleaning my brush as good as I should. I also started getting the itchy eyes. I now rinse my (artist #2) brush in very very HOT water every day. It's almost boiling hot.

As for an eye stye - has anybody besides me ever heard of using gold? I always use one of my rings and rub it on the stye - 18K. Just the band part and lightly rub it. It usually clears it right up.

I have not tried that. My eye is still really red and swollen and I am still on antibiotics and allergy meds.
Last time I had a reaction to meds from a doc (same stupid eye) it took over two months to clear.
And all i wanted was my eyelashes to grow back. and to maybe look ok... but no. I get these strange looks all the time now since one eye is so red and swollen.
blech. Going on week three of this mess.
Ah well so much for vanity...

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:02 am      Reply with quote
Do not buy latisse! WHY?The same thing available for $12 from aldaychemist.com.Shipping is $24 so buy 3 or 4 bottles. Latisse is the same thing as lumigan,dont overpay. we are in a major recession Exclamation
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:08 am      Reply with quote
for one I agree you must wait longer than 2 weeks before judging the Lumigan. Even Jan Marini said at least 3-4 weeks.

I agree to not buy Latisse. There are better ways and less expensive ways to do this.

However I disagree that Latisse is exactly the same thing. Yes it has the same drug in it but they all had other ingredients that worked in a synergistic way to add length and thickness. Most using the Lumigan only did not have much success with the thickness.

I had eyelash extensions put on before but it was not worth it to me because they added lashes that were the same width as my own and you still could not see them very well.

When I used the Jan Marini I had both and with my lashes tinted, I looked like I was wearing mascara all the time. If I am going through this regimen nightly I want those sort of results. If I can make it happen still at a fraction of the cost, that is a great thing.

There was a reason all those companies added several more ingredients and not just save some money by adding a couple of oils only. Something was working.

I'll use my Lumigan up even if I have success with the Rapid Lash. I'll keep it for maintenance and to help my RL last longer.

But if this works, I'll be saving money even compared the Lumigan only AND get better results. I think it works well for some (those who may already have some thickness to their lashes) but others may need more of a boost.

Someone won the auction yesterday and got it for a little over $25. That is better than my deal! And its the price of shipping only for the Lumigan.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:50 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |