Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Lightening
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Nina01

Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:25 pm      Reply with quote
Guys, if you have problems with skin discolorations or just want to lighten your complexion, I found products that will help you eliminate those skin problems. I have read many great reviews about Makari skin lightening products on the skin care boards. People have stated that the products have made their complexion 2-5 shades lighter. It has also lightened dark spots and discolorations. The most popular Makari products amongst people are the Night Treatment Cream, Day Treatment Cream and Body Beautifying Milk. I’ve managed to obtain a 10% discount code on Makari from a skin care board which I would like to share with everyone. And the discount code is called Amber411. If you typre in the code Amber411 when you place your order on their website you will save close to $10 off on the products. Another good thing is, you can use the discount code as much as you want. You can purchase the Makari products from the official Makari website.
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:26 am      Reply with quote
What's the active ingredient in the product?
strawberry1
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:46 am      Reply with quote
They say the active ingredient is caviar. I have this stuff but I don't use it continuously. When I first used it a couple years ago it lightened my face dramatically but I used it twice a day. I was trying to lighten acne scars though not my entire face so maybe I should have just put it on the scars. It did lighten some scars though.
DStats19
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:15 am      Reply with quote
I recently read from multiple websites the strongest lightening ingredient is Tyrostat. I will be purchasing a product that contains it soon enough.
strawberry1
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
DStats19 wrote:
I recently read from multiple websites the strongest lightening ingredient is Tyrostat. I will be purchasing a product that contains it soon enough.

Do you have the name of some products that contain this ingredient?
DStats19
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
this site sells glotherapeutics gloBrightening Polish. that has Tyrostat in it.

only thing I found on ebay with the ingredient is Diana Stalder SURELY WHITE WHITENING CREAM bleaching.

other products that contain it is DermCareMD and DeLaine Fade Cream.
healthguidenow

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:58 am      Reply with quote
This skin lightening cream is recommended for Asian skin by many dermatologist. Effective keep your skin halthy and approved by Europena Union.

You can contact me for more information and I give you an advice for the best skin lightening cream.
CarrieH
5% products discount

Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
My skin lightening treatment contains 2% hydroquinone. After 4 weeks of use I noticed that my sun damage (freckles and brown spots)had lightened and I had a "glow" again. I use these products AM and PM.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 02, 2011 9:51 am      Reply with quote
isn't hydroquinone harmful to your skin??
CarrieH
5% products discount

Mon May 02, 2011 10:15 am      Reply with quote
My docs say 2% hydroquinone is safe and effective. I make sure to follow with my SHIELD SPF 55 before heading out the door. I also wear a wide-brim hat if I'm going to be out in the sun for an extended period of time. Eventually I plan to transistion to an anti-age regimen when I've achieved my desired results (probably in 3 more months). Very Happy

Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:02 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |