Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Does anyone use Natura Bisse?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
strawberry1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:46 am      Reply with quote
Any reviews of this product? Specifically the diamond cream and the Glycolic peel. I plan on purchasing some so I just wanted to hear any experiences you may have had.
Agave
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:41 am      Reply with quote
I have used quite a few of Natura Bisse's products and have been very happy with them all.

The Glycolic gels are especially nice - and what makes them so is that despite being available in very high % forms, they feel gentle and "safe," if that makes sense. I have used glycolic D.I.Y. products from numerous companies and always felt like I was running a risk with burns or damage, not so with the Natura Bisse.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
Agave, would you say that they are worth the money? Also do you think their products would do well with fading acne scars?

How did the products benefit your skin specifically?
strawberry1
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone else tried these products?
Agave
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:50 am      Reply with quote
strawberry1 wrote:
Agave, would you say that they are worth the money? Also do you think their products would do well with fading acne scars?

NB is one of the few companies I've tried with pricier items that I most definately *do* feel are worth the price. I've purchased the $175 high glycolic quite a few times over the years. That serum combined with copper peptides and squalane have been my best arsenal against acne marks and bad skin overall.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:23 am      Reply with quote
Agave wrote:
strawberry1 wrote:

NB is one of the few companies I've tried with pricier items that I most definately *do* feel are worth the price. I've purchased the $175 high glycolic quite a few times over the years. That serum combined with copper peptides and squalane have been my best arsenal against acne marks and bad skin overall.

Thank you so much Agave for your opinion.Which products specifically do you recommend? Could you give me some specific names? Thanks a lot Smile
loojacq
5% products discount

Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:39 am      Reply with quote
I fell in love with NB after a trial facial using C&C. I am using the Diamond gel-cream. The texture is not too thick and I love that my skin feels so soft in the morning.
strawberry1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
Bumping for more responses. Laughing
WinnieHo
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:23 am      Reply with quote
Yes,I have used both of diamond cream and the Glycolic peel 25%.The diamond cream is somehow rich for me and I only use it at night.In the day time,I use the diamond drops and diamond gel.They can be absorbed very well.And the skin feels like silk... Laughing The Glycolic peel 25% should be used at night.It can make my skin so gorgeous. Razz
lilyflower
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:21 pm      Reply with quote
I would like to try,but is too expensive for me
hahaqj
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:38 am      Reply with quote
It's better than other Glyco product .

more gentle and effective
strawberry1
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
I just got some samples this week of the oxygen cream and the glycolic extreme peel. I love both of these products and will definitely be purchasing them. Now I just have to try out the diamond cream Wink .

The oxygen cream and the glycolic extreme peel have my skin feeling very smooth and my face looks so bright. I am going to take pictures the next time I do the peel to see my acne scars are fading because it sure looks like they are starting to.
nicci404

Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
I got a facial last night from Neiman Marcus and my skin looked and felt so good afterwards and this morning. I have used some NB products before but she used the Oxygen Cream on me and I really liked.

I have also used:
Glyco Peel
Facial Cleansing Gel w/AHA
Stabilizing Complex
Sensitive Cream

I liked all of the items I used but the peel was the best!
christine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:50 pm      Reply with quote
I was really interested in this brand before and was lucky enough to try out their products before I purchased it because after I tried only one night sample of the oxygen cream, my face was so allergic to it and got red bumps everywhere on my whole face!

It was the worst experience I've ever had with skincare since I'm hardly sensitive to anything except this. I was quite disappointed really Sad because I was planning to try out their whole line. It took me almost 4 days to recover ...

Anyhow I suggested you to try out the samples first since their products are quite pricey.
Miles&MilesOfPerfectS

Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
I believe Natura Bisse is the best skincare line there is.
I have used a lot, believe me.

All their products I've tried, ones I still use I'll put an * by it

Cleansers~
AHA Cleansing Cream*
The Cure Restorative Cleansing Cream

Toners~
Sensitive Toner (discontinued)
The Cure Hydro-Gel Toner
Diamond White Luxury Cleansing Cream

Serums~
Sensitive Complex (discontinued)
Top Ten Complex
C+C Complex*
Oxygen Complex*
Diamond White*
Diamond Drops DNA Shield Serum*
Miles&MilesOfPerfectS

Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
Creams~
Vitamin C Cream*
Diamond Gel-Cream
Diamond Cream
Diamond Extreme Cream* (best moisturizer I've ever used)
Top Ten Cream
Sensitive Cream(discontinued)
Tolerance Recovery Cream
Oxygen Cream (this product has no purpose I feel, to the member who broke out from it, I'd suggest the Oxygen Complex)

Specific products~
Rosa Mosqueta Oil*
Intensive Tolerance Booster*
Glyco Extreme Peel* (gentle enough for ALL SKIN TYPES)
Diamond Life Infusion(their newest product, very expensive and I've only used a sample so far so I may keep trying samples before I purchase)
Oxygen Mask*
Inhibit Dermafill
Inhibit Tensolift* (injection alternative...LOVE that my slight lines in forehead are GONE...it is $715 though, which lasts four months so Botox is cheaper, but I don't know yet if I need Botox at 30 years old, I'm aging well from great genes, and terrific products)
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:20 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |