Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cargo Blu Ray High Definition Concealer
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/cargo-blu-ray-high-defini-p_9750.htm

Any tried it before? It says it contains Visilox that helps with fine lines in the long run. It's a new product I guess.
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
I was intrigued, too. Hope someone who has used it chimes in...
saver
5% products discount

Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
I saw this one at Sephora and, I think, it comes in 2 shades: 01 and 02. I picked 02, a slightly darker shade for my medium/dark skin tone.

It is a click-pen type with a sponge applicator at the end. The product itself, at least the one I picked, comes out as light creamy beige although it shows a hint of yellow upon application. This works just fine in my case since the slightly yellow tone neutralizes the bluish cast of my underye curcle.

This has a light, soft, creamy consistency and some illuminating property which, IMO, makes it similar to YSL Touche Eclat; although, I think this gives more coverage than the latter.

Because of the nice consistency, this is a breeze to blend and it doesn't settle into fine lines and wrinkles. The slightly illuminating (not shimmery)property does brighten my undereye area and actually softens the "look" of my fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes

I don't really have serious under eye circles so I don't know if this would really help with that.

Currently, I have Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage/Concealer, YSL Touche Eclat, Lancome Radiant Touch and even May Kay Highlighting Pen. I would say, the best ones for me are Cargo and YSL. But with such a considerable price difference (YSL is $50 and Cargo is $28 here in Canada), I would definitely go for Cargo.
saver
5% products discount

Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:41 am      Reply with quote
(Correction: it's a twist-pen type not click-type).

saver wrote:
I saw this one at Sephora and, I think, it comes in 2 shades: 01 and 02. I picked 02, a slightly darker shade for my medium/dark skin tone.

It is a click-pen type with a sponge applicator at the end. The product itself, at least the one I picked, comes out as light creamy beige although it shows a hint of yellow upon application. This works just fine in my case since the slightly yellow tone neutralizes the bluish cast of my underye curcle.

This has a light, soft, creamy consistency and some illuminating property which, IMO, makes it similar to YSL Touche Eclat; although, I think this gives more coverage than the latter.

Because of the nice consistency, this is a breeze to blend and it doesn't settle into fine lines and wrinkles. The slightly illuminating (not shimmery)property does brighten my undereye area and actually softens the "look" of my fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes

I don't really have serious under eye circles so I don't know if this would really help with that.

Currently, I have Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage/Concealer, YSL Touche Eclat, Lancome Radiant Touch and even May Kay Highlighting Pen. I would say, the best ones for me are Cargo and YSL. But with such a considerable price difference (YSL is $50 and Cargo is $28 here in Canada), I would definitely go for Cargo.
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:56 am      Reply with quote
I just got this yesterday with my order. I tried it this morning and was quite disappointed. It has a weird fragrance to it when I applied it but disappeared after awhile on the skin. It's a thick creamy texture in my opinion and it's very hard to blend for some reason. It's sightly dark for my fair skin so it leaves a sightly yellow cast to my dark circles which can't be completely covered.

I don't know if it's just me or what... It doesn't seem to work for me. I got shade #1 for light/med. skin. Anyone interested? Thanks.
saver
5% products discount

Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I really thought it may not work for those with fair and pinkish undertone because of the slightly yellowish tint and may not really cover really dark undereye circles because it is too sheer.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:10 pm      Reply with quote
I have the blu ray pressed powder and I like it. Leaves my skin flawless looking and doesn't highlight the hairs on my face like most powders do.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
It's not just the shade but it's hard to blend. It just seems to sit on my skin not looking natural Sad I wonder if you put eye cream underneath?
saver
5% products discount

Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
I do use Dr. Denese SPF 30 tinted eye cream under it and I Don't have a problem with blending. I guess, because I use a tinted eye cream, Cargo Blu-Ray just serves primarily as an undereye illuminator. Maybe, it's really the combination of the two products that I like.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |