Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
cellcosmet cellular eye contour cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
pomme_81
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:51 am      Reply with quote
i just brought the cellcosmet cellular eye coutour cream from about two weeks on EDS,and i feel this eyes cream is just what i am searching,it smoothes the fine lines under my eyes,maybe it can't disappear them ,but cellcosmet cellular eye contour cream is the best eys cream i have tried til now.
Cocosammi
5% products discount

Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
I am on my first night using this eye cream, I really hope it is my HG too. How many days did it take before you noticed some improvement with the fine lines?
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
I am a huge fan of Cellcosmet eye contour cream, but please don't be fooled that this cream can cure any wrinkles. I think this is an excellent eye cream that plump up your skin and make it look smooth. Retinol is excellent for wrinkles and Cellcosmet eye cream is an amazing, I repeat, amazing eye cream!
Mabsy

Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
A few years on and this is STILL my favourite eye cream. I don't have any wrinkles so can't comment on whether it can smooth them out but the cream keeps my eye area looking bright and well moisturised. I'm turning 32 shortly so I'm pretty happy to say that I have no wrinkles around the eye area and would like to think that this eye cream (and sunblock + sunglasses) have contributed...

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
It is one of my faivorite creams! Very moisturizing and smells great too. During a winter it is not oily/moisturizing enough for me, so I use other creams. Totally worth the price!

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
It is much better than Valmont I think!
pomme_81
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
to Cocosammi,i don't think this eye cream can make disappear the wrinkle,but it really works on fine line. Very Happy
Miss Shoes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:57 pm      Reply with quote
Ill be trying this when I run out of my Phytomer Eye Contour
jadecoin
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:47 am      Reply with quote
It is one of my faivorite creams!
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:03 am      Reply with quote
Does this eye cream help reduce dark circle and puffiness? TIA. Very Happy
Cocosammi
5% products discount

Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
It's been just over a week since using this eye cream, and I can truly say it is FABULOUS I just noticed the other day that my fine lines looked even finer! I don't have deep wrinkles so it did help to smooth out the lines. My under eye area looks moist(from morning to night), finally there is a cream that truly works (been trying for years to find it). Now my concealer looks great,and I use less of it too. I have been using the cream with the Cellcosmet ultra eye complex-xt gel, twice a day. Thanks ladies for the rave reviews!
lime

Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
How do you use this cream - alone or with some sunscreen? TIA Smile
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
lime wrote:

lime, sunscreen is supposed to be used regardless of any other cream you are using. So surely I use sunscreen on top.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
Liked it but the results weren't super impressive and the price put me off. It moisturised well but so did much cheaper eye creams.
chicot
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
The cream is good, but I think the bottle is soso. I like Guerlian, success eye tech, the bottle looks really nice, and the eye cream is OK to me,I did not find out the difference. Does anyone use them both? Which one is better?
edseds2009
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 31, 2009 10:56 pm      Reply with quote
I have used one sample of it , but nod not think it better than others. For me, it just means nothing such as the other brands. Laughing
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:24 am      Reply with quote
I recently received a sample of this with an EDS order and finally tried it over the weekend. Though I haven't used it long enough to see any effects/improvement, the fragrance is too overpowering for me to continue to use it any longer. I've got a really sensitive nose and the smell just made my sinuses go into overdrive Sad !! This is the first Cellcosmet product I've ever tried and I was really looking forward to it! I have heard many things about the strong scent of this product line, so I probably won't be trying anything else until I get my nasal allergies under control. How dissappointing! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Asian. Near 30. Prone to broken caps, moles + freckles, large congested pores, hormonal cystic acne, flaky skin and fat puffy eyelids. Staples: Bioderma SS, Taz, Dr. Kassy's C, Skinoren, HQ, Cerave and growth factors-- but also trying EVERYTHING ELSE.....
everella
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
lime wrote:

Hi Lime,

I was wondering if there a specific sunscreen for the eye area as there are certain creams recommended for this area?
everella
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
lime wrote:

Hi Lime,

I was wondering if there a specific sunscreen for the eye area as there are certain creams recommended for this area?
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:09 am      Reply with quote
I apply my Vivier vitamin C serum, then the eye cream and then the facial cream and then my sunblock all over. UltaMD does not break me out.
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
This is the best eye cream I have ever tried during these years. I just order another one from EDS. It's my third bottle.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
I still have a few eye creams to get through although I would really love to purchase this again some day, I just loved everything about it but I seem to have great results with most eye creams I try.
janegd
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:53 am      Reply with quote
have lots of problems with my eyes , tried so much, but seems no luck, i just cannot wait after see your reviews:)
machille

Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered a sample of the eye cream from EDS. Hopefully it will work for me!
meowth
5% products discount

Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
I tried a sample of this eye cream. I have dry eye area. It is ok in the summer. But in winter, it does not moisturize enough. I am using la priarie eye cream for winter, which is oily in summer days.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:36 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |