Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Weleda on EDS!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
havana8

Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
How exciting! EDS is adding Weleda products to the store as we speak!!! Dancing
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/weleda-facial-care-m_760.htm
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I certainly hate to rain on anyone's parade but I hate Weleda products. Of course, I'm sure that there are many who do like them!
Mabsy

Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't tried many of their products but there is one that was an absolute savior for me - Skin Food. I had a serious sunburn and after using this cream, major peeling problems (and lots of pain!) were avoided. I don't see EDS stocking it, but I hope they will. The review is here: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=10502&highlight=weleda

Weleda also makes some *very* lovely bath products (like their rose cream bath for example) but I am yet to try the majority of their skincare. I recall trying a sample of their rose cream and it was heavy, but that was ages ago and I don't remember what other samples I have tried.

Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
I haven't tried many of their products but there is one that was an absolute savior for me - Skin Food. I had a serious sunburn and after using this cream, major peeling problems (and lots of pain!) were avoided. I don't see EDS stocking it, but I hope they will. The review is here: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=10502&highlight=weleda

Weleda also makes some *very* lovely bath products (like their rose cream bath for example) but I am yet to try the majority of their skincare. I recall trying a sample of their rose cream and it was heavy, but that was ages ago and I don't remember what other samples I have tried.

It looks as if they are still adding to the store. Skin Food just showed up in both small and large sizes:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/weleda-skin-food-p_9961.htm
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/weleda-skin-food---small-p_9962.htm

That's good to know, Mabsy! I've read quite a few reviews that say it is also excellent for excema and baby rashes. I'll definitely have to give it a try especially with the modest price point.
Mabsy

Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
I'm so glad they stock it! Nobody should be without a tube - a definite star product for burns etc It's very thick but works like a charm! I see they've added a whole lot of body/bath products as well - here's hoping the rose bath milk will be stocked as well

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
I tend to agree with leeleedeedee. There are so many other skin care brands with cosmeceutical ingredients that I would rather see on EDS store.

That said, I like the body products from Weleda. The Sea Buckthorn body oil is really nice.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
I've read many positive things about Weleda and am so glad to see EDS carries it! Very Happy
m1rox
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
Mabsy wrote:

It looks as if they are still adding to the store. Skin Food just showed up in both small and large sizes:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/weleda-skin-food-p_9961.htm
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/weleda-skin-food---small-p_9962.htm

That's good to know, Mabsy! I've read quite a few reviews that say it is also excellent for excema and baby rashes. I'll definitely have to give it a try especially with the modest price point.

I was searching high and low for Skinfood. Good to know they've added it. Wow, more temptation to reorder from EDS.
hahaqj
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm      Reply with quote
this brand's body oils are really good.
EDS should sell them too.
havana8

Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:58 am      Reply with quote
hahaqj wrote:
this brand's body oils are really good.
EDS should sell them too.

good news--they've added them too.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/weleda-body-bath-care-m_759_761.htm
darkwingduck
5% products discount

Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:12 am      Reply with quote
Excellent news. I like their deodorant sprays and the seabuckthorn oil.
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
I am so excited that EDS is carrying Weleda, especially the deodorant sprays (in 2 sizes, including YAYYY a travel-friendly size!) I have repurchased this product more times than I can count!
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
I just saw that! i love weleda's citrus deodorant, the only natural deodorant that really works for me all day. i won't have to order this separately on another site from now on Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:41 am      Reply with quote
Same here -- another vote for Citrus and sooo happy that I can get this, too, through EDS now. Already working on my next order and I just placed a big one a couple of days ago. =8D
bondgirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:32 pm      Reply with quote
Glad to see this new addition. It is a familiar brand to me and I am glad to be able to order it from EDS now. Very Happy
havana8

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:26 am      Reply with quote
I am a fan of Weleda's toothpaste.
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:29 am      Reply with quote
So glad that EDS have the line. I have used the body line of the weleda, I think it is cheap and well to use
yobi
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
Finally, EDS carry Weleda
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
This is a very good news! I can finally order it from EDS.

Thanks EDS!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:28 am      Reply with quote
O.. that's good. I have been buying this line from whole food all the time. Then, recently I bought from Walgreens... now EDS.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:54 am      Reply with quote
Finally, EDS carry Weleda
WinnieHo
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:17 am      Reply with quote
The Rosemary Hair Oil is very good to my hair and scalp.It can make my hair smooth and decrease the oil.The Wild Rose Body Lotion is good,too.It won't be sticky and great smell. Laughing
sofiya
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:32 am      Reply with quote
I am happy too, I will order some baby oil for my baby Very Happy
sofiya
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:40 am      Reply with quote
I hope someone can tell us if they like the product
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:26 am      Reply with quote
lunathefinal wrote:
I've read many positive things about Weleda and am so glad to see EDS carries it! Very Happy

and still so many people donot like it inclding me.

if u r interesting with some products and just try it,see how is going ,donot always read others opinin. the product works on someone but not all.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:00 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |