Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Coupons, Codes and Specials
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
havana8

Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:39 am      Reply with quote
LUMIERE COSMETICS · Save 30% on all Lumiere products with our St. Patrick's Day Sale! Use the code: Green. Offer valid until 3/18/10. Cannot be used on previous orders. Webstore only.
http://www.lumierecosmetics.com/
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:39 am      Reply with quote
Take $20 Off Your Next Purchase (Limited-Time Offer). Trouble viewing email?
Please add purminerals@enewsletter.purminerals.com to your address book to ensure delivery.

http://www.purminerals.com
See what's NEW this spring at
PurMinerals.com and save!

Use code 20OFF60 at checkout.

Pür Minerals Mineral Makeup | 3715 Northside Parkway NW, Building 200, Suite 200 Atlanta, GA 30327 USA | 1.866.954.4000

The $20 off any purchase of $60 or more is only available through 3/10/2010, while supplies last. This offer cannot be combined with any other Pür Minerals offer, promotion or e-Gift Card purchase. Pür Minerals reserves the right to discontinue or modify this offer at any time. Not valid on prior purchases.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:44 am      Reply with quote
Take $25.00 off $100.00 purchase at SallyBeauty.com with coupon code 555164. Not sure when it expires. Smile

http://www.sallybeauty.com/

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
I received an email today that Nutra-Lift is having 25% off these products from March 29 through April 9:

Wrinkle Repair Ultra Serum
Maximum Eye Repair
Mango Mask & Peel
Maximum C ULTRA
Glycolic Plus NonSoap Cleanser
One Step Body Scrub
Organic White Chocolate Mousse Mask
Instant Results
Brite & Lite Natural Skin Lightener
Injuv Capsules
Cellulite Cream
White Chocolate Body Butter
Toe To Heel Foot Cream
UltraNutrient Skin Resolution
Nirvana Moisturizing Therapeutic Massage Fluid
Day Moisture SPF 25

Order ON-LINE, BUT Web Site "CAN NOT" calculate 25% off sale price. The automatic email confirmation of your order WILL NOT reflect the sale prices. You will be Billed and Invoiced with the Sale prices Upon Final Shipment.

Indicate "Code #44" in "Comments Section" before you check out to guarantee sale price.

Or call Toll Free 1.888.913.7373 ask for code #44
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:33 am      Reply with quote
This week only - An extra 10% off Obagi at http://www.2020skincare.com/obagi.html for a total of 20% off - minimum purchase of $99. Use code "extra10".
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:25 am      Reply with quote
vitacost.com WAS having a 10% off promotion and supposed to be ended last Friday (03/19/10). But I tried it today and still works. code:EMCASD

vitacost.com rarely gives 10% discount. This is the 1st time I know for last 4 years.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
Skincubed · Use code SK3 by 4-11-10 to receive a 30% discount off your Skincubed order · http://www.skincubed.com
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:22 am      Reply with quote
CityLips - 20% off entire purchase - use code 20off -www.citycosmetics.com
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:27 am      Reply with quote
folica.com - Until noon tomorrow (April 2nd) get 10% off $50, plus free shipping! Enter code FOOLS10 at check out.
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:00 am      Reply with quote
15% off entire purchase at skinn.com - enter spring15 at checkout
Hermosa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:55 am      Reply with quote
Sephora, through April 19. Enter MADNESS to get 15% off.
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 06, 2010 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
anybody know a promo code for victoria secret?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 16, 2010 10:02 am      Reply with quote
essenceoforganics.com is having an inventory clearance sale on New Chapter vitamins - enter nc1 at checkout for extra savings
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 16, 2010 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
BCgirl wrote:
anybody know a promo code for victoria secret?

Check out this site for codes.

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/victoriassecret.com

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:01 am      Reply with quote
Nutra-lift products are 20% off through June 25th.

Quote:
YOU CAN ORDER ONLINE but Web Site "CAN NOT" calculate 20% off sale price.

The automatic email confirmation of your order WILL NOT reflect the sale prices.

You will be Billed and Invoiced with the Sale Prices upon Final Processing & Shipment.

Indicate "Code # SS" in "Comments Section" before you check out to guarantee sale price.
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
Skincarerx.com

If you spend $100 on any of their websites (they have 3 sites,linked to 1 cart: skinbotanica-natural stuuff, apothica-house stuff, skinkarerx- everything else skincare).

If you spend $100 and add the "beauty cache" a bag with a ton of full and travel size skincare, you get that free.

or else it is $30 to buy.
they also ship to canada and bonuses apply to Canadians too.

They had the same code working 2 months ago also.
Once you add the beauty cache item on the shopping cart there is a code box and enter:
BEAUTYCACHE
on that line and it should work.

I've gotten 3 of the beauty cache this year (2 of the old one), and just got the one they have listed online now here.

There is around 15 samples in it, and the full size items I got was product hair cream/wax (which is nice),Marina cosmetics lipstick (actually is a nice organic lipstick).

This time around my order was mostly from the Skinbotanica section and was some Derma E items and some shower gels I had my eye on.

Oh, and before I forget, they also pricematch authorized US websites (even when shipping to Canada).
Shipping for my last order was around $20 and seemed fair, took 2 weeks to Canada.
-this was for a $120 or so order.

They have this beauty cache deal till the end of the month.
I actually learned of it on the Fatwallet shopping site.

Also for the beauty cache, there is a listing of all the possible items you can get and I am guessing most bags have 13-15 items around.
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:14 am      Reply with quote
Ottawa Shopper wrote:
Skincarerx.com

If you spend $100 on any of their websites (they have 3 sites,linked to 1 cart: skinbotanica-natural stuuff, apothica-house stuff, skinkarerx- everything else skincare).

If you spend $100 and add the "beauty cache" a bag with a ton of full and travel size skincare, you get that free.

or else it is $30 to buy.
they also ship to canada and bonuses apply to Canadians too.

They had the same code working 2 months ago also.
Once you add the beauty cache item on the shopping cart there is a code box and enter:
BEAUTYCACHE
on that line and it should work.

I've gotten 3 of the beauty cache this year (2 of the old one), and just got the one they have listed online now here.

There is around 15 samples in it, and the full size items I got was product hair cream/wax (which is nice),Marina cosmetics lipstick (actually is a nice organic lipstick).

This time around my order was mostly from the Skinbotanica section and was some Derma E items and some shower gels I had my eye on.

Oh, and before I forget, they also pricematch authorized US websites (even when shipping to Canada).
Shipping for my last order was around $20 and seemed fair, took 2 weeks to Canada.
-this was for a $120 or so order.

They have this beauty cache deal till the end of the month.
I actually learned of it on the Fatwallet shopping site.

Also for the beauty cache, there is a listing of all the possible items you can get and I am guessing most bags have 13-15 items around.

Sorry,
but it is not letting me edit my post.
Forgot to add some helpful info.

The websites I have pricematched with Skincarerx is:

Vitacost (for derma e and deep steep items)
Katrinatique.com (has a ton of the same items).

I am also pretty sure Sephora and Beauty.com work.

and if anyone likes Korres, beauty.com has some sets super cheap (like $8 instead of $24).
But I bought the travel sets of korres for gifts when they were $12 @ beauty.com.
Skincarerx has the same Korres items, so it would make some nice "cheap" gifts (well cheap in price,not presentation).

I am not getting any Korres from anywhere as I have enough gifts for now (bought 3 of the travel sets for gifts a while back).

I do not think u can price match EDS as I saw on the rules of Skincarerx that it has the be a "US based authorized retail website".
And you have to purchase the items first and then sent the links to skincarerx by email or web support.

I saved the links for stuff I bought on a word file for easy reference.

I have to add I do really like shopping @ EDS,but Skincarerx has some different things.

But an advatage of EDS is no duty (by there is tax), Skincarerx charges no tax.
EDS has $5 shipping, skincarerx is more to Canada.

So far my shopping experiences at EDS have been great, but also Skincarerx has had great service too Smile

I will enjoy shopping at Both places!
But if you like Derma E items skincarerx has pretty good prices compared to drugstores in Canada!
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:08 am      Reply with quote
I saw this a while ago on the TiGi website.
They have "how to get the look" kits for around $25

includes shipping to Canada also Smile

I have not bought any of these kits yet,but a few months ago they had a "free" item when you paid for shipping and bought that (was hair serum,but shipping was $Cool...not really "free" but still well priced.

These products are coming directly from Tigi offices,so this is a real offer Smile

http://www.tigistore.com/c-46-how-to-get-the-look.aspx

You can also order only one of each kit,but they look pretty good!
havana8

Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:56 am      Reply with quote
Spirit Essences Holistic Remedies for Animals • Monday and Tuesday only take 15% off any order by entering the rebate code BIRTHDAY during checkout. http://www.spiritessences.com/
havana8

Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
Alima Pure Fall Foundation Sale • Enjoy 20% of your favorite award-winning foundation now through September 30th. Includes both samples and full sizes. Discount will appear at checkout.

http://www.alimapure.com
lucretia_zen
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:47 am      Reply with quote
Hey all, I'm not sure how long this lasts for, but at the moment SkinCareRx has 20% off Storewide!!

The sight says: Save 20% and Earn 5% in Reward Points > Coupon Code MAKEOVER20.
Enjoy!!!
lucretia_zen

Female, 37, brunette, Fair/medium Skin. European background. Combination skin, that becomes sensitive & reactive when emotionaly & physically stressed & also reacts terribly to heat and wind. Plant your own garden, decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to send you flowers. Smile
lucretia_zen
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:50 am      Reply with quote
Here's another one. This one is for SkinStore.com

http://www.skinstore.com/

Its a storewide saving, the code is bella20.
However I just thought I would test it out and it appears that although they say 'storewide' it doesn't apply to everything. Confused Rolling Eyes

Female, 37, brunette, Fair/medium Skin. European background. Combination skin, that becomes sensitive & reactive when emotionaly & physically stressed & also reacts terribly to heat and wind. Plant your own garden, decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to send you flowers. Smile
havana8

Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:33 am      Reply with quote
3 Day Sale Only · 25% off all Skincubed products. Enter code 3DAYS when checking out ·www.skincubed.com
havana8

Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:04 am      Reply with quote
City Cosmetics (aka City Lips) · Enter code FALL25 for 25% off your entire order · http://www.citycosmetics.com
havana8

Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:12 am      Reply with quote
Interwood has the Derma Wand Skin Care System on for $66 CAD & free shipping for 12 hours only today. http://interwood.ca/coupon/derma.html
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:23 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |