Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Coupons, Codes and Specials
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
LightStim special has been updated to include all of December.

10% off any LightStim device, through the end of December, for EDS members only.

coupon code is: octb8469

http://lightstim.com/light-therapy-products.html

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
Here's a great offer compliments of Rita Paige at http://www.prolightaesthetics.com

These are EDS Specials:

1. Holiday Special for EDS members:
Purchase ProLight Platinum, and get a UltraCleanse Ultrasonic Facial Cleansing Device absolutely FREE (Total package valued at $410.00 for Special Pricing of $325.00).

2. With the purchase of any of the Professional
ProLights-Demo Models---ProLight Red, or ProLight Amber or Prolight Blue........receive a High Frequency Hand-Held Portable Device ( valued at $150.00)which is excellent for its anti- bacterial, germicidal action on the skin: extremely effective for minimizing acne conditions. Increase circulation and oxygenation of the skin.( Total package valued at $648.00 for Special Price of $498.00)

Here is the Promotional/Discount Code for EDS members....PLP2008SB.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:49 am      Reply with quote
http://www.spalook.com

Get FREE deluxe samples of MD Skincare top sellers Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel
and Hydra-Pure Intense Moisture Cream with any spalook order of $99 or more. Enter promo code MDMC2P at checkout.

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
I came across this Health/Beauty site that looked rather interesting.. Free shipping on lots of goodies;

http://sfreeland2.qhealthbeauty.com/Products/Thumbnail.aspx?ctg=12734&ast=402200&rtl=12734

Off to check EDS for the "Artistry" brand, I never heard of it .. Confused

Suk Han
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
Pure Skin Formulations

Skin Care Kits - 25% OFF
Rejuvenating Eye Cream - 25% OFF!

Domestic orders of $75.00 or more - Free Priority Shipping!
International orders of $75.00 or more - We Pay Half Your Shipping!

*NOTE: Coupon code must be entered BEFORE placing these items in your cart. Discounts cannot be applied after your order has been submitted. Offer applies to online retail purchases only. Shipping promotion available for USPS Priority shipping services only. Offer expires 12-13-08.

Coupon Code: lastchance
Offer Expires: 12-13-08 at 11:59PM
lilyflower
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:20 am      Reply with quote
skincarerx.com SAVE 30% STOREWIDE
Use Coupon Code MUA30 (Valid Dec. 5 - Jan. 2)
lilyflower
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:23 am      Reply with quote
The Body Shop is offering 30% off Friends and Family sale with coupon code FRIENDS08 between 12/4 and 12/8. "Body Members" save 30% off all regular and sale priced items. Non "Body Members" save 20% off all regular and sale priced items.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Here is a link to holiday specials from various big store chains... Not exactly skincare, but great deals for the whole family..

http://www.keycode.com/

KBLang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
Free Standard Shipping now through December 31st on all b-glowing orders of $25+!

Now through December 15 also receive a complimentary butter LONDON "Diamond Geezer" Nail Lacquer with a $25+ purchase. Retail value: $12. Ideal for holiday parties! (It's a pretty silver color!)

Coupon Code: diamond
b-glowing.com

early 30s; combo skin: medium-fair pale with freckles, controlled breakouts. Love: argan and tamanu oil, Devita SS, NCN rhassoul cleansing bar, pumpkin peel, DIY Vit C serum. Getting into more DIY... Fan of natural/organic products.
havana8

Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:17 pm      Reply with quote
chapters.indigo | 5 Deals. 5 Days. All Under $10.
These deals will only be around for 5 days, between 9am December 8 and 5pm December 12.

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/5-Deals-5-Days/5deals5days-giz.html?EMS_MID=EMSx321x11288
havana8

Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:21 pm      Reply with quote
Simone France | We are happy to announce that through midnight EST Sunday December 14 we are having a 15% off sale on all web orders.* Enter discount code 151208 at checkout and then click “apply code”.
http://simonefrance.com/index.php
havana8

Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:27 pm      Reply with quote
a'squirrel make-up brushes

BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!
Pure Squirrel Brush Set No.4 (9pc)
Limit 1 per order

BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!
Fine White Goat and Kolinsky Sable Set (9pc)
Limit 1 per order

BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!
Mini Squirrel Brush Set (8+1)
Limit 1 per order

Flat-Fee $10 Worldwide Shipping!

http://www.a-squirrel.com/pure-squirrel-brush-set-four.html
havana8

Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:36 pm      Reply with quote
~Rosa y Fruta Holiday Special~

Purchase Bano de Angeles & Crema de la Crema and receive a complimentary Full Sized (50 ml) Lustre Exotica (White Camelia Oil). Good through December 18.

http://www.rosayfruta.com/pages/3407/Special_Offers.htm
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:45 am      Reply with quote
Over 20 FREE samples PLUS a $20 spalook gift card
—yours with any order of $125 or more!
Enter promo code SET21 at checkout

Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:58 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
LightStim special has been updated to include all of December.

10% off any LightStim device, through the end of December, for EDS members only.

coupon code is: octb8469

http://lightstim.com/light-therapy-products.html

Very Happy

I want to buy an LED light after Christmas - maybe in the New Year but I'm not sure yet. Depends on whether I can work out what's best for red marks or not Think
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
ww.iHerb.com code for $5.00 off your order for first-time order only:

FAW565

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
Fox wrote:
PS. Fantastic idea for a thread by the way. We're like the cats who got the cream!

HaHa! or the fox in the henhouse!! Leave it to Kassy_A to look for the deals!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
fawnie wrote:
Fox wrote:
PS. Fantastic idea for a thread by the way. We're like the cats who got the cream!

HaHa! or the fox in the henhouse!! Leave it to Kassy_A to look for the deals!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm the official "save money ho" for all my EDS buds .. Very Happy

(But I won't rest, till I get you all into DIY.. Cool ) .. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
This site has 'printable' coupons for just about anything your little heart desires;

http://www.couponsurfer.com/

havana8

Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:21 am      Reply with quote
Breakout Bras
Take 15% off any order over $50.00 plus enjoy always free shipping (US & Canada)
Enter code bb0815 when checking out
http://breakoutbras.stores.yahoo.net/index.html
havana8

Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
Christmas crackers: Get 30% off specially selected gifts and goodies across our range.
LINGERIE · DD+ · SLEEPWEAR · MEN'S UNDERWEAR
http://www.figleaves.com/uk/ts_hf.asp?item=christmas_crackers&src=emsx615f1001&cookied=10%2F12%2F2008+20%3A16%3A18
havana8

Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:30 am      Reply with quote
New Directions Aromatics: Surplus Sale for up to 15% off select items and 10% off select organic essential oils plus an additional 3% off all online orders!
MELT & POUR SOAPS · COSMETIC BASES · CARRIER & OTHER OILS · RAW MATERIALS · AND MORE
http://www.newdirectionsaromatics.ca/
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
Now at spalook: iS CLINICAL
Get a FREE Youth Complex with any order of $100 or more!
Use code ISCYOUTH

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:15 am      Reply with quote
FREE full-size Janson Beckett
Vitamin C&C Facial Serum!
Use code JBCC

milbader
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
L'Occitane has several promos running right now:

Free Shea Butter gift and tote with $95: SHEA20

Free travel Shea Bath products with $55: SHEABATH

Also, free shipping all orders over $40 for limited time (not specified).

I am new so I cannot post the link...sorry...but both are listed on the L'Occitane website.

Mildred

P.S. I have no business connection with this company I just love the Shea products

System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |