Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
AllDayChemist - Safe to order from this company?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:37 am      Reply with quote
I have ordered my retin-A from inhousepharmacy for several years now, worldwide as far as I know.
Great company and I have used them for over 10 years.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
Y34963 wrote:
pinkberry wrote:
Has anyone from Canada order from ADC. I am trying to setup an account, but the dropdown list of address does not have Canada as the option Confused Sad

Hi Pinkberry,

I noticed the same thing when I went to reorder my Retin-A. I emailed and this is whaat I was advised by ADC to go to:

Due to some customs issues, we are unable to deliver the medications in Canada. The only way for us to deliver medications to your country is to ship them to the USA and then ship them from USA to Canada. Since the prices on the ADC site are actual costs, it is not possible to bear the additional shipment costs.

However, you may visitwww.reliablerxpharmacy.com for your requirements. This site is also operated by us but the prices are marginally higher than AllDayChemist. Please however note that you may have to plan in advance as the shipment will go via USA and may take 20-30 days to deliver.

I just received a confirmation that my order is on its way.

Thanks so much for this information. I checked price on reliablerxpharmacy, still very reasonable. I will order soon. Thanks again.
breezy42
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:28 am      Reply with quote
I ordered a bunch of stuff from ADC last month. They shipped it really quickly, which I was happy about, but I had one tube of Retin-A that was punctured open and dried out, and 2 others that had residue on the outside. In the first tube I used, a little brown fleck of something came out in the Retin A. I really wanted it to work out because their prices were amazing, but I think I'll try another place next time.
oranges
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
AmberTram wrote:
I ordered my meds from ADC. They shipped them right away. Got mine exactly 14 days after I ordered. But one thing I HATE about them, ever since I ordered from them I've been get spam... like tons of them. ------------------. ------------ sites. Dating sites. What a headache. Don't give them your e-mail.

Mine is a bunch of ------------------ adds and alls I ordered was retin a. Where does inhousepharmacy ship from?
ricayhermosa
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
breezy42 wrote:
I ordered a bunch of stuff from ADC last month. They shipped it really quickly, which I was happy about, but I had one tube of Retin-A that was punctured open and dried out, and 2 others that had residue on the outside. In the first tube I used, a little brown fleck of something came out in the Retin A. I really wanted it to work out because their prices were amazing, but I think I'll try another place next time.

Email them and let them know. They have great customer service. They usually will replace the bad ones for free.
Y34963
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
They will replace them for you. With respect to the spam I haven't received any additional spam after ordering from them.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
I have ordered 3 times I believe from ADC and have only purchased retin a cream or lumigan and similar and have always reliable, fast service. Never had any problems with there products all have long expiry dates and I the creams I have used so far are perfect.
lisacollins00
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
A few months ago I purchased 12 of the retin-a .025% gels and 4 of the retin-a .05% gels and they all came packaged nicely in a plastic container wrapped in some type of fabric. I have never had any issues with any of the items being damaged. A lot of times if things are damaged it might be customs if they opened the packages. I know that customs can open any packages they want, and one order that I had from a pharmacy in Canada was opened because when I received it the package had been re-taped.

Overall, I have been very happy with their service and not having to worry about my financial information being fraudulently used like with Medsmex.
janegd
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:43 am      Reply with quote
i once ordered something from it, it is OK
Lilac19
5% products discount

Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:01 am      Reply with quote
I've been ordering from ADC for about 5 years for a variety of medications. I need Restasis which costs somewhere near $300.00 in the states, at ADC I only pay $41.00. I had only 1 incident where the expiration date was the month after I placed my order and they replaced it no problem. My sister in law uses I believe Immitrex for migranes which cost $20.00 per pill in the US, from ADC $3.20. You really can't beat the prices. Everything I have ordered comes from the pharmaceutical that makes it, but it is in a slightly different color package than what you would get here. I highly recommend them. I'll put it this way, I need Advair for asthma, if it weren't for them I would not be able to purchase it. In the US this costs probably up to $200.00 by now, from ADC $31.00. You have to ask yourself why does the US have such high prices for medications. Political greed, that's why.
oranges
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
My spam box is slowly decreasing so I'm not getting near the spam, I don't know if my email provider is blocking it or it was just quick advertising right after I ordered.
Hermosa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
I emailed them after I ordered and asked them not to spam me. I got a pretty quick response saying that the spam was not coming from them but that they were working on resolving the spam problem, sort of a mixed message

But the prices are good and no complaints about quality or delivery speed, at least not to the U.S.
Bella31

Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
;)Hi I'm new and totally into anything that will help my lash * spam alert *. currently I use Lilash...it has worked well, but I am experiencing some massive shedding after using it for about 7 months not happy about that, I was wondering if any of you guys that use lumigan or careprost know if this too happens with this product.??? and too if you order from ADC and want lumigan you have to call, do you have to have a prescription other ways you won't be able to order this. Sad I'm a bit confused, because I did see, they have generic Latisse for cheaper... so I'm all confused...any help will be appreciated. thanks.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
Bella31 wrote:
;)Hi I'm new and totally into anything that will help my lash * spam alert *. currently I use Lilash...it has worked well, but I am experiencing some massive shedding after using it for about 7 months not happy about that, I was wondering if any of you guys that use lumigan or careprost know if this too happens with this product.??? and too if you order from ADC and want lumigan you have to call, do you have to have a prescription other ways you won't be able to order this. Sad I'm a bit confused, because I did see, they have generic Latisse for cheaper... so I'm all confused...any help will be appreciated. thanks.

Hey Bella
I havent used Lilash, however have been using Lumigan from ADC for well over 6 months. I found when using everynight long term that my lashes did start to fall out regularly and I even had a huge clump from one eye disappear from what felt like overnight. I have since started to use Lumigan 2-3 times a week and have not noticed any lashes falling more than what is considered normal. Also I am really now only starting to see a huge improvement and love it. I have purchased Latisse from ADC and yes it is the a generic lumigan product. But this is what most ladies are now getting, pretty much same if not identical ingredients. I have not yet cracked this open, however Im positive it will be just as good.
HTHS:)
Bella31

Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
Smile hey there, thanks for your feedback I think it is true when you hear "less is more huh?" I have applied the lilash faithfully each night non stop , even when it does tell you to stop and just go 2-3 times a week once you have long lashes but I was trying to be smart... I can say the same thing happened to me... all of the sudden I have a some what of a patch of lashes missing, and I'm sure you know how that makes us feel. I think I'm going to try the latisse, and see if that works. using it 2-3 a day of course. did it take too long for you to regrow the spot where you lost lashes... ??

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
Bella31 wrote:
Smile hey there, thanks for your feedback I think it is true when you hear "less is more huh?" I have applied the lilash faithfully each night non stop , even when it does tell you to stop and just go 2-3 times a week once you have long lashes but I was trying to be smart... I can say the same thing happened to me... all of the sudden I have a some what of a patch of lashes missing, and I'm sure you know how that makes us feel. I think I'm going to try the latisse, and see if that works. using it 2-3 a day of course. did it take too long for you to regrow the spot where you lost lashes... ??

Hey Bella
Dont feel bad, we all want everything yesterday these days, especially when it comes to beauty/looks Laughing
Yeah definitely give Latisse a go 3 days max. I believe it has taken approx 4 weeks for my lashes to fill in to the extent of looking normal again, maybe a little longer to become really nice and full though.
Bella31

Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:42 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Pal...
I appreciate your quick response, to be honest with you I'm so happy I bumped into this forum I thought I was the only one obssesed with long lashes Laughing I'm hoping LATISSE works is so much more cheaper than getting the lilash.... at $140 Shock is it true that this helps your lashes get darker too? that would be a nice add on for me.. right now they were only getting long and that was about it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:43 am      Reply with quote
Bella31 wrote:
Thanks Pal...
I appreciate your quick response, to be honest with you I'm so happy I bumped into this forum I thought I was the only one obssesed with long lashes Laughing I'm hoping LATISSE works is so much more cheaper than getting the lilash.... at $140 Shock is it true that this helps your lashes get darker too? that would be a nice add on for me.. right now they were only getting long and that was about it. [color=blue][/color
]

Your very welcome Bella! Smile
Arh no I think atleast half the forum members are addicted to growing longer fuller lashes. Laughing
Im sure you will have just as good or better results with the Latisse..yeah $140 is steep.
To be honest I dont know about making the lashes darker however Im sure I have read this around here somewhere. Goodluck with it and let us know how you go. Very Happy
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:14 am      Reply with quote
I found that my lashes did become darker and I had no fall out from using it every 8-10 days. Plus no eye redness or irritation.
Seems like selling email addresses to spammers is a lucrative business. I just had this issue from either inhousepharamacy or Puritans Pride. I placed an order from both within 10 min. of each other and my box filled with ------------------ spammers. I have been ordering from both for many, many years so I am not a happy camper. Hard to say which one it was or both, but as times are hard businesses are doing whatever they can I guess.
Just as bad as the PM spammers we have got here.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
Bella31 wrote:
Thanks Pal...
I appreciate your quick response, to be honest with you I'm so happy I bumped into this forum I thought I was the only one obssesed with long lashes Laughing I'm hoping LATISSE works is so much more cheaper than getting the lilash.... at $140 Shock is it true that this helps your lashes get darker too? that would be a nice add on for me.. right now they were only getting long and that was about it. [color=blue][/color
]

Hey Bella
One further inspection of my eyelashes up super close to a little mirror last night, I actually have to say I believe my lashes do seem a little darker, even though I already have black lashes. Dont know how to explain it maybe there a slight be glossier/healthier and appear more vibrant because of that. One alternate nights I use a conditioning lash serum and a jojoba oil mix to the full lash. Actually I have just started to put some ojon hair restorative treatment on them to, when I put into my hair. I have only done this once but will continue each time I do a treatment.
miss anna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
Hi I'm interested in using lumigan but I'm worried about using it so close to the eyes. My eyelids are quite red and I have dry eye so I have put off using it. Is it difficult to keep it out of the eyes? I think you have to put it right at the root of the lashes. Is that right?
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
miss anna wrote:
Hi I'm interested in using lumigan but I'm worried about using it so close to the eyes. My eyelids are quite red and I have dry eye so I have put off using it. Is it difficult to keep it out of the eyes? I think you have to put it right at the root of the lashes. Is that right?

Hey Miss Anna
I had this problem with my eyes when using JM and Revita lash. Since using the lumigan it has not irriated my eyes at all. I am actually using the Revitalash brush to apply the lumigan and yes directly onto the roots of the lash. This just feels like water so I usually just fan my eye with my hand after I finish applying and it dries really quickly without getting in the eyes. I only apply Lumigan 3 nights max a week so I do several coats with each application, until I have used up the whole drop or two. I also apply to the bottom lashes and as yet have not had any adverse effects
miss anna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks a lot pal. Has it ever got into your eyes, particularly the upper lashes? I wear glasses for reading and close-up which makes it difficult to apply.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:05 pm      Reply with quote
miss anna wrote:
Thanks a lot pal. Has it ever got into your eyes, particularly the upper lashes? I wear glasses for reading and close-up which makes it difficult to apply.

Umm I am a little heavy handed with as I kinda like to gentle drap it in as I go along the lash line, so it certainly has BUT if you fan with your hand it dries really quickly and it doesnt irriate my eyes. I also have the eye closed that I am working on, so that helps prevent from going into the eyes also. Maybe just dont drench your applicator like I do and you should have no worries, if it gets in fan your eye straight away.
miss anna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:20 am      Reply with quote
Thanks a lot pal. I will buy some next time I order my retin a from ADC. I'll just use it a couple of times a week to start and try and be careful.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:41 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |