Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

AllDayChemist - Safe to order from this company?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:54 am      Reply with quote
miss anna wrote:
Thanks a lot pal. I will buy some next time I order my retin a from ADC. I'll just use it a couple of times a week to start and try and be careful.

Sounds like a good plan. Goodluck with it all:)
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:15 am      Reply with quote
The best advice I had read was from the Lumigan thread which someone advised pouring a drop into the cap and then dipping a very fine paint brush into the solution. You then draw a very fine line across your eyelid where it meets your lashes.
This works perfectly every time for me, with little or no waste. Doing it less often prevents the shedding with maximum results, no redness and no irritation. This helps prevent it from getting into your eyes as well. I have accidentally gotten into my eyes, but it didn't do anything.
I also use the leftover solution on my sparse eyebrows and it had helped tremendously.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:59 am      Reply with quote
I went on Alldaychemist web site but did not see any link for PayPal! I always use paypal because it is safe and after my experience with Medmex I am very interested in ADC if they have paypal!
miss anna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the tip AnnieR. I'll certainly try that. Smile
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
Starlight wrote:
I went on Alldaychemist web site but did not see any link for PayPal! I always use paypal because it is safe and after my experience with Medmex I am very interested in ADC if they have paypal!

Im quite sure ADC dont have a paypal option, atleast not when I have gone to checkout.
oranges
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:35 am      Reply with quote
I didn't see a paypal option or else I would have jumped on that. I didn't have a VISA so I had to use that other payment option. So far so good.
chellelynn
5% products discount

Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
I just received an order I placed through alldaychemist yesterday and was very pleased. It took about 2 weeks for my order to arrive and everything came just as I had requested.

I did not see a Paypal option when I placed my order online, but I was concerned about giving out my credit card number so I brought a prepaid Visa card and completed my order that way.

Just thought I would share my experience!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
Arghh. I haven't hit the order button but I did register. After reading this, I went to the site to try to change my email addy, and there is no way to do it. I have a pretty good spam filter, though, so I'll risk it. Also, yeah, no Paypal option. Where do you get a prepaid Visa? Has anyone who ordered by CC over a year ago experienced any problems? TIA.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
Boyfriend just ordered with CC from ADC and no problems. I sent an order in October and no problems. The site is a lot more professional than it was less than a year ago. Perhaps paypal is on the agenda sometime soon.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Sis! Very Happy (Truthfully, I'm not super concerned, but it seems a lot of people are being cautious.)
pleiades
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hey all, this is my second time ordering from ADC with a personal credit card. I received all my items, both times, within 10 days. My experience has been wonderful. Smile
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:20 am      Reply with quote
I tried ordering from them ages ago with Visa Electron (I'm in the UK) and it went through fine. Then about a year ago, it kept getting declined even though I had enough funds.

They told me it was a temporary issue, so I had to do a money transfer via the bank which cost me extra £s.

Trying to order again, and it's still doing it! Tried both the Visa and Visa Electron options. Anyone have this trouble too? Are certain card issuers/banks blocking ADC orders?

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
miss anna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
ljk wrote:
I tried ordering from them ages ago with Visa Electron (I'm in the UK) and it went through fine. Then about a year ago, it kept getting declined even though I had enough funds.

They told me it was a temporary issue, so I had to do a money transfer via the bank which cost me extra £s.

Trying to order again, and it's still doing it! Tried both the Visa and Visa Electron options. Anyone have this trouble too? Are certain card issuers/banks blocking ADC orders?

I would suggest checking with your bank or with Visa in the first instance. I've never had any trouble ordering from them, but I haven't ordered for a few months.
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
ADC just phoned me, which was nice of them. They recommended that I phone the bank and tell them to authorise the transaction; they may be being overly cautious as it's an international order Question Strange that it worked way back, but I'll try phoning them tomorrow.

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
For my last order to ADC, my credit card company blocked the charge. I just sent ADC a check - in fact they gave a $5 discount for that. It delayed things by about a week as they wouldn't ship my order until they received my check.
divalovesmusic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
My bank, if they see charges that involve an international company, will usually call me or you have to call your bank to authorize. I ordered from them and all went well. I used the option on PayPal to get a secure card. You register with your Paypal account a temporary CC number that you can use for purchases. As long as the vendor takes MasterCard, you can use it.
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:57 am      Reply with quote
Shock Shock This bank account is one I rarely use and the only transactions I've used were for Dell, The Lottery and ADC (all online). It only had a small amount of money in it.

I've just checked my online statement and it has recent strange transactions from England (I'm in Scotland) for a mobile phone company! Not sure if I can blame it on ADC, but it doesn't look too good. It's left me with not enough funds to make payment for my order. Hmm. Going to the bank to investigate.

sofiya
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:24 pm      Reply with quote
is this good? I never order it.
Leggy 61
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:59 am      Reply with quote
I placed an order about 6 weeks ago with no problems,and used my credit card.The bank called me this morning and said there were 10 charges on my account from last night and I have not used my card for 3 days.They are checking it out and will let me know.
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:06 am      Reply with quote
Sorry to hear that, Leggy 61. I was in the bank yesterday, asking, is my PC not secure enough? Can you trace who has done this?..those sort of questions.

They've cancelled the card and will issue a new one, but they seemed to shrug their shoulders saying there's not much they can do. It could be anyone, they said. And internet fraud is a HUGE problem for them. In my case it was the familiar pattern of a few "small" transactions, which tend not to get noticed by customers as much; it's very common.

I'm almost 100% convinced it's the ADC connection as I use the card so rarely, and the other times I've used it online have been with very reputable companies.

Such a shame as ADC have been great in the past. I'd still like to use them, though I don't like money orders. Are cheques safer?

Leggy 61
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:24 am      Reply with quote
IJK, The lady at the bank said it would take about 10 days to track it down,also they are not charging my account and canceled my card and will send me a new one.She told me to use money orders for that company from now on or paypal.
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 11, 2010 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
I placed my first order with them and didn't realize that I could have gotten a one-time use cc number for the order from my cc company. Too late, I used my read cc number. After I receive my order, I may contact the cc company to see if they will issue new cards to us. Other than that, I am looking forward to receiving my first order -- a bunch of retin-A products to try.
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 11, 2010 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
I've also ordered from Squaremeds (now called basicmeds.com, changing their name probably isn't a good sign! And you have to ask for a link for "certain" meds) in the past so it may well have been that. Lesson learned anyway! I'm now paying only by prepaid card for the pharmacy sites.

As for ADC, someone on skincaretalk.com asked if anyone in the UK wanted to half shipping with them via Paypal, so I took that route.

sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 11, 2010 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
That's great if you can share shipping with someone. Good job

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 29, 2010 11:12 am      Reply with quote
Anyone know why alldaychemist doesnt ship to Canada??

Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:48 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |