Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

AllDayChemist - Safe to order from this company?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
catsull
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:22 am      Reply with quote
I recently placed my first order with All Day Chemist. Ordered some Lumigan, Retin A & Vaniqua (although I'm still not sure I'm going to use the last one). When I track the number they gave me, status is:
Your item is being held in US Customs for further inspection.

Has anyone ever had this status & still get their items? Or am I out my $87? I got my shipping confirmation saying they had shipped my package out on Feb. 27, so it's been not quite a week.

Thanks!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:00 am      Reply with quote
catsull wrote:
I recently placed my first order with All Day Chemist. Ordered some Lumigan, Retin A & Vaniqua (although I'm still not sure I'm going to use the last one). When I track the number they gave me, status is:
Your item is being held in US Customs for further inspection.

Has anyone ever had this status & still get their items? Or am I out my $87? I got my shipping confirmation saying they had shipped my package out on Feb. 27, so it's been not quite a week.

Thanks!

It sounds like you will be fine, I know customs normally does random checks and maybe your package is one of the lucky ones. I would email the company and let them know and see what their policy is if the package does not reach you, but lets hope this is not the case.

I have never ordered from them, but know that other members on here have and don't remember any complaints.
P Girl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, what a PITA!

I ordered from them at the beginning of Feb. and got it within 2 weeks--no problems.

They have decent customer service so I'd just contact them as kdd suggested.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:21 am      Reply with quote
Just thought I'd update my experience. I received my package from All Day Chemist yesterday (Saturday). Very nicely packaged in a plastic box, with a muslin bag stitched on around it. Whatever "further inspections" US Customs did on the package did not involve opening it.

Overall, a very decent experience. Took about 2 weeks from when I ordered, about a week from when they emailed me that it had shipped. I did have to sign for the package - it was sent express mail. Something to think about when ordering. I never saw anything where I could skip the signature. I used a "one-time use" credit card number just to be on the safe side, and an email address I don't normally use, but I had no problems with the credit card, and I haven't been deluged with spam on that email address either (I may have to say - yet...).

Oh, and I had to email them a couple of times - first to make sure the credit card had gone through (on my side it was saying that the number had expired before being used) and then about the US Customs inspection. Both times I had a response within a day which, when considering the time difference, is great! They also kept me up-to-date on the status of the order & when it was shipped.

Will definitely be re-ordering from them...

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:28 am      Reply with quote
i placed my order with adc on feb 21 and received confirmation by e-mail on our 'web orders only' hotmail account. their e-mail also said that it will take them a few days to process our credit card. well, we did not hear from them until mar 5 and the credit card has not been used.
then on mar 5 they sent an e-mail confirming our payment, notifying us that they split the order in 2 and providing tracking numbers.
the first one of the 2 packages arrived 2 days later.
it was packed in some material over a clear plastic box. inside the box, the products were well sealed. also included, was a printed note describing the content.
overall, very professional shipping and handling.

we just could not believe that they same generic retin-a (from the same manufacturer) as we used to get from supersavermed, was priced at only $3.64 a tube - such a huge saving.
not to mention that, supersavermed charged us $10 shipping and when the package arrived, we had to pay usa post office another $10 as they claimed that the sender did not put enough stamps to cover shipping. and then, their second package never arrived and we never received any appologies or refunds from supersavermed. we did however receive huge amount of offers for breast enlargements and ------------------ ... sometimes in the same e-mail Smile Bad Grin

so, if the other half of our order from adc arrives soon - we will be very happy repeat customers.

good luck with your order.
bkurant
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:31 am      Reply with quote
oh,yes - they ship to europe and the price is the same: $25
aa6660
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:03 am      Reply with quote
I placed my first order with them yesterday and received the following email from them today. At the bottom, it did contain all of my order information, so I felt okay going ahead and sending them a check. It was, indeed, less than $1 to mail (I made the post office double check) and they gave me the $5 off for using a check. I did like that they said they were going ahead and processing the order - not waiting until my check had arrived and cleared.

Dear Allison

I take the opportunity to thank you for the above order at our sitewww.alldaychemist.com.

I would like to inform you that we are currently facing some problems in processing payments through credit card/s. You are thus requested to send us a personal check / money order / wire transfer for the amount of the order. Please note that a $5.00 discount will also be applied as per our current offer. The check / money order can be sent to us by regular mail which will cost you only about a Dollar. For your reference the details are enclosed herein:

Amount of the order (Original Order Amount after deducting $5.00): US$ 135.26

Details for paying by check / Money Order:

DERRIC WOOD
12/12 Shakti Nagar
Delhi - 110007 (India)

Please make the same payable in the name of our company, DERRIC WOOD.

Details for paying by Wire Transfer are enclosed.

Please include the order number with the check / wire transfer.

Kindly confirm once you have chosen the mode of payment. To avoid any inconvenience to you, we are proceeding with the processing of the order.
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:34 am      Reply with quote
So they take personal checks? I wonder how they do that for overseas customers like in the US or Canada.
aa6660
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:36 am      Reply with quote
The email said a personal check. It also contained all of their bank info if I wanted to do a wire transfer.

I am in the USA so I guess this is no problem.
migi
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:39 am      Reply with quote
I live in Italy and received my first ADC order of Lumigan and Hoodia pills one week ago (it took about 2-3 weeks). I was afraid of custom fees but they would ship it first to UK or Spain to avoid customs. I received my package from Spain. Can only recommand!!! Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:04 am      Reply with quote
I'm from Hong Kong and placed my first order (Lumigan) from Alldaychemist at the end of Feb. Package arrived quickly after six days and well packed in a clear plastic box.

Overall, ordering is easy, shipping is fast and the price is great. Highly recommended!
funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
moonstone wrote:
I'm from Hong Kong and placed my first order (Lumigan) from Alldaychemist at the end of Feb. Package arrived quickly after six days and well packed in a clear plastic box.

Overall, ordering is easy, shipping is fast and the price is great. Highly recommended!

Did you use your cc or wire transfer?
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:36 am      Reply with quote
I am from Australia and ordered several Retin a creams and had absolutely no problem, arrived within approx 10 business days.

I will order a few more next time round... very happy with them:)
MzansiBelle

Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
Ordered from ADC for the first time two weeks ago. Was a little sceptical because of their cheap prices but decided nothing ventured, nothing gained. Package arrived within 10 days. I live in the UK & to say I was thrilled & impressed would be an understatement! Ordered the 4% hydroquinone & Retin A. Total cost of order saved me over £100! They communicated with me throughout the process & responded to all emails within 24 hours. Will definitely be using them again.
iheartgossip

Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered from them today.

I will be sending a Money Order. Has anyone sent Money Orders before?

I am excited to get the order!
Hermosa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:09 pm      Reply with quote
I had no problem with the order and received it promptly (in California). However, the nasty spam is real, and I get duplicates of every email!

I can't imagine that they make much money selling email addresses to these spam purveyors. I'd be willing to pay them an extra $5 so they don't sell my email address.

I should have created a dummy email. Next time.
SandyT
5% products discount

Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:54 am      Reply with quote
Besides the Lumigan and the RA everyone seems to be happy with,....is there any other products I should be thinking about ordering while I,m at it? (This is like having someone ask what you would like for your Birthday...and drawing a complete blank. Then an hour later coming up with a list a mile long!) Laughing
aa6660
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:03 am      Reply with quote
I haven't noticed an increase in spam, but some have mentioned that before. I made sure to click off of any kind of sexual disfunction where you put in your doctor info (already in there normally) and check what symptoms or disorders you have. I wonder if those that received the spam, left that checked. Mine was checked already when I made my first order and I had to uncheck it.

I order... lumigan, retin A, nexium for hubby (we fill a script or two here and then use the india meds for a month or two and repeat to keep the script active here), extra metformin and gabapentin for myself (meds I already take here - I just like to have an extra supply for when I forget to refill or that I can leave in my makeup case, purse, etc.)umm... I also ordered vaniqa one time, but never used it... some other med related to retin A... can't remember what it is called...
Sweetleaf

Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone know if you can use a Visa Gift Card with this company?

All I have is Mastercard Mad

What would I fillout for the medical questions?

I only want Retin A and lumigan...
lunormandie22

Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
I had ordered from them once and sent a personal check since my credit card did not work and I had no other options.

At first they sent an email saying I'd get a $5 discount for personal check so it was $45 instead of $50.

Anyway, they shipped me the parts but later said that I need to re-issue a check for the amount of $50. I quickly replied to them regarding the $5 discount and then they said that I did not sign my check which was untrue since my carbon showed I did sign it. I have not seen my returned check as of today.

I would not re-order from AllDaychemist. I'd would rather spend more at some place else.

There is something very wrong about this place
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:50 pm      Reply with quote
lunormandie22 wrote:
I had ordered from them once and sent a personal check since my credit card did not work and I had no other options.

At first they sent an email saying I'd get a $5 discount for personal check so it was $45 instead of $50.

Anyway, they shipped me the parts but later said that I need to re-issue a check for the amount of $50. I quickly replied to them regarding the $5 discount and then they said that I did not sign my check which was untrue since my carbon showed I did sign it. I have not seen my returned check as of today.

I would not re-order from AllDaychemist. I'd would rather spend more at some place else.

There is something very wrong about this place

Hi - Sorry about your misfortune with ADC. Sad
I must say though - I don't think there is something very wrong with ADC. Too many happy customers, many stories of things that have gone right, etc. You just had a bad circumstance - any company can have this happen.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
Sweetleaf, I used a visa gift card for my payment as I only have a mastercard and my order seems to have gone through fine. I received the same confirmation email they've always sent after my credit card is processed.

I've had nothing but good experiences with them. Once my credit card was declined and I had to call my cc company to straighten it out. They actually sent my order first without any payment on my part, and it was a large order, close to 200 dollars.
lagomorph
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:55 pm      Reply with quote
Another company with excellent customer service is unitedpharmacies.com They're based in Australia and have generic retin a for about 17 dollars-shipping is 7. I've ordered from them many times and the few times an order didn't arrive they always promptly reshipped. They also will give you the choice of reshipping or refunding your credit card payment.
Sweetleaf

Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Made order with a visa gift card ,from US Bank everything went great.

They seem like a great company.Very fast and nice CS

I bought lumigan & retin a Very Happy
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
Good for you....

Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |