Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
AllDayChemist - Safe to order from this company?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
I need to place an ADC order.... Lumigan, retin a, (tazorac - is that the same)...

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
I always buy from ADC but nowadays it seems like my credit isn't working for the site so I'll send them a cheque because the wiring fees are soo high!

Their shipping is expensive but it comes really quickly!
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:50 am      Reply with quote
I have tried everything to get an order through to ADC, but have been continually unsuccessful!!! It is so confusing. I don't have a Visa card, and when I try to do a bank draft, it isnt clear where to put the acct no. and bank routing number. I haven't found their customer service to be helpful either. I sent an email but never heard back. I was finally going to try wiring $$ but my bank charges $40 for an international wire, so I aborted that idea....oh well...not meant to be i guess.

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
aa6660
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:46 am      Reply with quote
I've paid by check twice with no problems. You get a $5 discount and the postage is only around $1.
trigger
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:03 am      Reply with quote
I loved ordering from ADC. I got so much stuff, I won't have to do it for another year now. I'm still on first tube of retin A and first bottle of lumigan (months later!!). Loved the wrapping - handsewn muslin!! No spam, prompt replies. I use a yahoo account for my online shopping stuff, and it has a strong spam filter, so maybe that's why I didn't get the python pants thing.

I recommend. Cheap cheap cheap. I got topamax a migraine drug that costs a fortune here, even with my super duper insurance, and was cheap as chips there. Also got husbands valtrex... way cheaper.

Anyway, sorry others had a bad run.
Josee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:28 am      Reply with quote
I ordered some stuff from them but when the package arrived, on the customs declaration they wrote something like... "soap samples" Sad
I really don't feel comfortable with this so I will see if they can write what they're really sending or if not I guess I won't be able to order from there anymore Sad

37, light brown hair, green eyes, very fair skin. Oily T zone, broken capillaries... Current regime: Tretinoin 0.05% every night, hydroquinone 4% twice per day, lachydran every other day, random moisturizers and sunscreen
funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
Josee wrote:
I ordered some stuff from them but when the package arrived, on the customs declaration they wrote something like... "soap samples" Sad
I really don't feel comfortable with this so I will see if they can write what they're really sending or if not I guess I won't be able to order from there anymore Sad

But if they do really declare what they are sending, I think some customs will stop them and you wont even get your package.

I'm okay with them declaring it as "soap samples"
iheartgossip

Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
I just got my ADC package today!

I sent in my Money Order (this is a great way to go - only a $1.50 at the post office!! You just get a regular US money order, not even an international one!) on June 19th, they got it June 22nd (WOW!) and I got my package today, July 1st. I can't believe how fast it all happened!

I am in New York so I suspect that may have something to do with it, being very close to a major city.

I am very pleased so far!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
Glad to hear the good stories. I consider the opportunity to order from ADC a real bonus.

I appreciate that I can get the products I want without an RX - at least in the US - the Rx stuff has become a business on it's own. come to the office to get the same stuff you always get and pay the office visit $90. or whatever and then the prescription is overpriced since we in the US pay all the Research and Development fees. Now we get to order from ADC and bypass all of this. I've paid my dues over and over and over.

I feel for once I get a break.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:49 am      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
the are fine,I have ordered from them,they answered my emails.

I am considering buying from here. Thank you for telling me so much about here.
zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:20 am      Reply with quote
Actually the Paypal plugin is only available in the States.... No luck in Canada, but if Alldaychemist accepts Paypal, it's still safer than giving them your credit card...
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:23 am      Reply with quote
I placed an order using my visa on Monday no problem. I also use inhousepharmacy.com and they accept MC, Visa as well.
I ordered my Lumigan and am going to give it a try. I went to my med/spa and asked to try Latisse and they kept pushing a lash conditioner instead, they said it is too hard to get here. So I went to ADC instead and I am looking forward to getting my package.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone bought Finacea cream from ADC?
I've been using it for 2 weeks now and see no effect whatsoever on my skin Confused I get more results from GoW antiPopUp blemish with 5% azelaic acid than from this cream.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:38 pm      Reply with quote
I just received my second shippment from them and it took 6 days to Australia, again everything was perfect
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered once from AllDayChemist early this year for Lumigan. The shipping was fast and I received the products within a week of ordering. The products were packaged nicely in a small plastic box. I would definitely re-order from this site again.
funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:15 am      Reply with quote
For the Retin-A i got from ADC, on the box it says:

MFG: Apr 09
EXP: Mar 11

I actually have had no problems with my order with them.

You can mail them a cheque as its cheaper than a bank draft or wire transfer.

When you select bank draft/ wire transfer, they will show you their account details on that page. You have to copy it down, if not, drop a line on their live chat. They will quote it again for you. I can't find their banking details now, but its a citibank account in india.
yyazj
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:38 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for telling me this good website. I am looking for some new and safe website for skin care.
trigger
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
I thought the handsewn canvas bag over the plastic box was very rustic and cool. I use a yahoo account for all my online purchases. It has a very good spam filter, so this may be why I didn't receive any spam. I found the service to be fast and polite. I'll certainly order from them again, if I ever use up the piles of Retin A and Lumigan!
MrsM

Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:21 am      Reply with quote
I just got my first order today....but no fancy packaging for me Sad . For some reason, my credit card wouldn't work, which was very annoying. So I just sent them a cheque. Will definitely order from them again!
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:07 am      Reply with quote
Yesterday was my 5th try placing an order on the ADC site, and finally I was successful!

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
pleiades
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:33 am      Reply with quote
I ordered retin-a and hydroquinone and received it packaged in a plastic case wrapped in canvas (as previously mentioned). It came within 10 days. I'm very satisfied and will continue to order from ADC.
pinkberry
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone from Canada order from ADC. I am trying to setup an account, but the dropdown list of address does not have Canada as the option Confused Sad
Y34963
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
pinkberry wrote:
Has anyone from Canada order from ADC. I am trying to setup an account, but the dropdown list of address does not have Canada as the option Confused Sad

Hi Pinkberry,

I noticed the same thing when I went to reorder my Retin-A. I emailed and this is whaat I was advised by ADC to go to:

Due to some customs issues, we are unable to deliver the medications in Canada. The only way for us to deliver medications to your country is to ship them to the USA and then ship them from USA to Canada. Since the prices on the ADC site are actual costs, it is not possible to bear the additional shipment costs.

However, you may visitwww.reliablerxpharmacy.com for your requirements. This site is also operated by us but the prices are marginally higher than AllDayChemist. Please however note that you may have to plan in advance as the shipment will go via USA and may take 20-30 days to deliver.

I just received a confirmation that my order is on its way.
AmberTram
5% products discount

Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:12 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered my meds from ADC. They shipped them right away. Got mine exactly 14 days after I ordered. But one thing I HATE about them, ever since I ordered from them I've been get spam... like tons of them. ------------------. ------------ sites. Dating sites. What a headache. Don't give them your e-mail.
Vanilj
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:38 pm      Reply with quote
Can I ask - what online company do you girls use to buy tretinoin products. That will deliver worldwide?

I have googled the Internet and found lots and lots and lots of sites, but I would rather go on recommendations than my guessing..

Tretinoin are only available up to strength 0,05% i creme form i Sweden. I would like the gel form, at fist, and then the stronger alternative in the future.

Sara, 36 Swedish. Brunette, brown eyes. Fair sensitive reactive skin, no wrinkles(yet), enlarged pores, some broken caps and get easily sunspots. Oily but dry skin. Ten months with Tretionin 0,025% gel PM, Vita C AM - SC Phloratin and Freulic. Use DeCleor and Dr H right now.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:29 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |