Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Irritation from Eye Bright?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
nofriends69
5% products discount

Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, so I've been using the Eye Bright from CellularSkinRX.com for a few days now, and I've noticed a redness appearing under my eyes. I've shortened the treatment from twice a day to once a day (at night).

The same sort of thing happened to me when I was using Mary Kay Lumineyes but I lessened the dosage for a while then upped it back to normal and it seemed to work fine.

Does anyone else have an experience like this?

Should I discontinue the usage completely?

I'd really like to benefit from this product, and I think it'd be a waste of money and effort if I were to discontinue it now.

Any input is appreciated Smile

Thanks
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
Been using it for two months now and no reaction. Do you know what common ingredients the EB and Mary Kay Lumineyes might share? My Eye Bright bottle says "Purified water, Hyaluronic acid, Seaweed Extract, Oxido Reductases, Soy Peptides, Rice Bran Extract and Yeast Protein". Did you start any other products at the same time?
nofriends69
5% products discount

Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
No products started at the same time. Not sure on the common ingredients either, but my reaction to the EB was not as bad as it was when I first started Lumineyes... ick I had a rash for 3 days.
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:47 am      Reply with quote
I've had no problems with it at all...my eyes tend to get a bit red and watery from some make-up. If thi irritation is on both eyes, maybe just do one eye for a few days and see what happens?
Liz Cool

Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:37 am      Reply with quote
I've had no reaction to Eye Bright although I have had the reaction you described with other creams. Most recently the Chanel Eye Tonic, which is the new Chanel option for dark circles (the roll on). It felt nice and cooling (which is why I bought it Embarassed ) but after a few days it resulted in splotchy, dry red and itchy skin under the eyes.
nofriends69
5% products discount

Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:09 am      Reply with quote
Splotchy is the word I was looking for Mabsy, that's how the redness under my eyes look. I didn't put any of it on last night though, and all seems ok today.
Fairlyfair
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:29 am      Reply with quote
I've been using Lumineyes for years and remember at some point experiencing a red area and burning when I applied it. I stopped using it for a few days and then tried at night only, and then eventually went back to twice a day without any problems. Since our undereye area is extremely thin and full of vessels, it's very sensitive. Don't give up hope on the product yet - wait til the irritation is gone and then gradually try again. Lumineyes worked well for me and I'm bummed they discontinued it. I'm looking forward to trying Eyebright next when I run out.
nofriends69
5% products discount

Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
I really don't want to wait 4 weeks to see results from this thing with circles under my eyes. I'm thinking about using my left over Lumineyes in conjuction with the EB for 4 weeks until the EB starts kicking in.

Would this be on ok thing to do?
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:04 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |