Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Kinerase Pro + Therapy Advanced Repair Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
volmel
5% products discount

Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
When I went to my derm this week, I told her I was not using the Obagi anymore. She suggested the Kinerase Pro + Therapy line. One product she gave me was the Advanced Repair Serum. It says on the directions "apply sparingly to specific areas of concern once daily". Does this mean I can't use it all over my face and neck? Areas of concern? I'm concerned about all my face and neck! Is this product dangerous? I would love to hear from anyone who uses this or knows about it. Thanks.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:40 am      Reply with quote
I tried this line for awhile but didn't see that it did anything. It didn't have enough moisture for me and kind of dried out my skin. I went back to the IS Clinical Super Serum and Proheal and the Hydracool followed by TNS Rejuvenating Cream and Ceramide treatments. Much better results, but none of the Kinerase lines have ever really done anything for me in general.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:37 am      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
I tried this line for awhile but didn't see that it did anything. It didn't have enough moisture for me and kind of dried out my skin. I went back to the IS Clinical Super Serum and Proheal and the Hydracool followed by TNS Rejuvenating Cream and Ceramide treatments. Much better results, but none of the Kinerase lines have ever really done anything for me in general.

AnnieR - is IS Clinical Super Serum a stable vit C serum? Does it give your skin a glow? I am very happy with SkinMedica vit C Complex, but always on the hunt for something new to try... TIA. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:55 am      Reply with quote
I found the Super serum would turn orange very quickly, but the pro-heal didn't. One caveat, the pro-heal has a greenish tinge so it's hard to tell.. it's the olive leaf extract. The pro-heal is an excellent product. I wouldn't switch from skinmedica to super serum though, the skinmedica is a much more stable and effective product. The super serum has to be used up FAST.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:46 am      Reply with quote
I tried the Skinmedica but it burns my skin when I applied it so I went back to Super Serum Adavance.
The Vitamin C:
New time-released L asorbic acid (in a 15 percent concentration) plus Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor maximize performance.
I also ordered Proheal Advance but it made my skin burn as well so I passed that on the my son and his fiance and they love it. He's used Proheal for 3 years now.
I have always had very sensitive skin but especially so since my laser so it's like baby newborn sensitive skin now.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:03 am      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
I tried the Skinmedica but it burns my skin when I applied it so I went back to Super Serum Adavance.
The Vitamin C:
New time-released L asorbic acid (in a 15 percent concentration) plus Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor maximize performance.
I also ordered Proheal Advance but it made my skin burn as well so I passed that on the my son and his fiance and they love it. He's used Proheal for 3 years now.
I have always had very sensitive skin but especially so since my laser so it's like baby newborn sensitive skin now.

Sorry, I didn't realize we were talking about the advanced serums, these I haven't tried. Annie,how is it different from the original super serum in terms of texture & stability?
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:42 am      Reply with quote
It is lighter and has no color. The texture is of water and a little goes a long way. The copper peptide is the addition to the advanced, which is strange as this is a vitamin C serum.
I wish the Kinerase worked for me. I have gone through every one of their products and lines, (as I have someone in the company that gives me stuff) but they work as a good day lotion but gives no visible results to me at all. Their face and eye lift does temporarily but then I have peeled from them.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
Is anyone using this? Any feedback?
I see that this line is taken over by Obagi. It's the new Obagi Gentle Rejuvenating System.

I found mixed reviews about the Kinerase pro+therapy on Amazon. Some are really good some are bad.

Anyone please?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
none of the Kinerase lines have ever really done anything for me in general.

I tried it when you needed a prescription for it (do you still?) and did my own experiment using it as eye cream on one eye, upper and lower lids, and LaRoche Posay Active C on the other. After about two or three months, there was a slight improvement with the Active C compared to the Kinerase. I've been meaning to get some more Active C for eyes but am not sure how to use it with my copper peptides in the morning. Some say it helps and some say never use them together.
Hasnaa
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
You don't need a prescription anymore. I purchased it because It's now taken by Obagi, it's the Obagi gentle rejuvenation system. I thought it would be good.

Did u see any exfoliation with it? What product did u use?

I purchased the set from lovely skin. Did u use their products that include kinetin and zeatin?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:02 am      Reply with quote
At the time I used it, there was only one type of Kinerase. I now use SkinBiology's Skin Signals copper peptides AM and their LacSal exfoliant in the PM.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:51 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |