Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
milky

Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:07 am      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone for your inputs!

Yeah I'm already happy with the results I'm seeing so far, even if I'm not doing it as consistently as I should (I average maybe 4 days a week.) Can only look forward to things even getting better.
scoobyoov
5% products discount

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:20 am      Reply with quote
Will it speed up the process If I try to do exercise 1-9 all on the same day for 7 straight days?

Or its better off to let the face rest?

If not, how about 1-9 for 5 outta 7 days?
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:22 am      Reply with quote
Scooby, you might be better off asking Loulou that direct on her forum, as I don't think she has been on here today, and her email account is probably getting many emails a day. Also so many people post to this thread, its easy for a simple question like this to get caught in the pile Laughing

scoobyoov wrote:
Will it speed up the process If I try to do exercise 1-9 all on the same day for 7 straight days?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
scoobyoov wrote:

Scoobyoov - I don't think everyday is necessary. Lou Lou has said that you can do them all one day and take a day off the next or alternate day one and day two just so it is 2-3 times a week for each. I do them everyday or almost everyday but I believe in gving my face a break every 4th or 5th day to "catch up". I would suspect if you do them "almost" everyday it will get you some good results - just take a day off now and then. And on the break days just do massage.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
scoobyoov wrote:

You can do them all on one day, but LL recommends skipping the next day so that your face has time to recover and not look tired.

Maybe you could just do #6 on the extra days, since that will help create the hollows faster that you are looking for, and keep the rest of your face from looking tired?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
Moongoddess wrote...""i can see why she would want to disassociate but what ever the reason(s) she left it was JUST PLAIN SMART of her to not share her technique-she helped us with the FE excercises (devloped a cheek bootcamp w/ loli)"

I would just like to make it clear. Because I do believe in giving appropriate credit where it's due. Loli was the SOLE developer of BootCamp . She had worked with LouLou as a tester of the bootcamp. I'm sure LouLou would want to give Loli the appropriate credit as well.

Thanks...

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everybody,

I'm a happy girl today, three peoples asked me what happen to me, they told me you look good, have you lost some pounds.

The better one was at the Bay on the Guerlain
counter, i know the lady who work there for almost 10 years, today i made a visit because i need my terracotta powder, she asked me Manon what have you done to your face you look 10 years younger (thank you my sweet Loulou).

I can tell you, i cannot believe i much improved i had with this program.

I will try to post picture before and after this week end.

Have a great night.
deelighted
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
Manon20 wrote:
she asked me Manon what have you done to your face you look 10 years younger (thank you my sweet Loulou).

Doesn't that feel great?

Congratulations on your success!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
deelighted wrote:
Manon20 wrote:
she asked me Manon what have you done to your face you look 10 years younger (thank you my sweet Loulou).

Doesn't that feel great?

Congratulations on your success!

Manon, that is GREAT news! I'm so happy for you!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
scoobyoov wrote:

You can do them all on one day, but LL recommends skipping the next day so that your face has time to recover and not look tired.

Maybe you could just do #6 on the extra days, since that will help create the hollows faster that you are looking for, and keep the rest of your face from looking tired?

Good advice.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
ClaudiaFE wrote:
Moongoddess wrote...""i can see why she would want to disassociate but what ever the reason(s) she left it was JUST PLAIN SMART of her to not share her technique-she helped us with the FE excercises (devloped a cheek bootcamp w/ loli)"

I would just like to make it clear. Because I do believe in giving appropriate credit where it's due. Loli was the SOLE developer of BootCamp . She had worked with LouLou as a tester of the bootcamp. I'm sure LouLou would want to give Loli the appropriate credit as well.

Thanks...

I'm certain Lou Lou would give Loli all the credit due. No doubt about that.
Maybe LouLou came up with some of her own ideas by being a part of the cheek bootcamp. She does say it's all in the cheeks!
scoobyoov
5% products discount

Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:14 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
scoobyoov wrote:

thanks, Hey, for number 6.

when you are pulling away your cheeks. are you suppose to suck in your cheeks like a fish?
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:16 am      Reply with quote
Manon20 wrote:
Hello everybody,

I'm a happy girl today, three peoples asked me what happen to me, they told me you look good, have you lost some pounds.

The better one was at the Bay on the Guerlain
counter, i know the lady who work there for almost 10 years, today i made a visit because i need my terracotta powder, she asked me Manon what have you done to your face you look 10 years younger (thank you my sweet Loulou).

I will try to post picture before and after this week end.

Have a great night.

Manon! C'est merveilleux! I had a similar experience, again with three people. Ha! Strangely, none said I looked "better" only "different" but I think I look waaaaaay better. It's the "cheekbones" and the lift I think. LouLou deserves an Oscar for best supporting facial exercise program.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:28 am      Reply with quote
ClaudiaFE wrote:

Thanks...

Hi Claudia

The bootcamp thing itself was never meant to be anything but a bit of fun. Loli and me decided to have a cheek month with high reps, and we used the high rep counts from a book called Gimnasia facial by Emilio Rotellar. I didn't have the book to begin with, and Loli lovingly typed out the repetitions we were to do until it arrived. Loli wouldn't object at sll to this, bootcamp just developed of its own accord, but it started as a conversation between me and Loli.

we wouldn't have posted our routine at all if other posters hadn't begged us day and night to do that.

But Loli did invent the three in one exercise that was at the heart of Bootcamp,and I tried to correct every single poster who gave me any credit and will continue to give Loli credit where people are mistaken! LL

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:15 am      Reply with quote
otherloulou wrote:
ClaudiaFE wrote:

Thanks...

Hi Claudia

The bootcamp thing itself was never meant to be anything but a bit of fun. Loli and me decided to have a cheek month with high reps, and we used the high rep counts from a book called Gimnasia facial by Emilio Rotellar. I didn't have the book to begin with, and Loli lovingly typed out the repetitions we were to do until it arrived. Loli wouldn't object at sll to this, bootcamp just developed of its own accord, but it started as a conversation between me and Loli.

we wouldn't have posted our routine at all if other posters hadn't begged us day and night to do that.

But Loli did invent the three in one exercise that was at the heart of Bootcamp,and I tried to correct every single poster who gave me any credit and will continue to give Loli credit where people are mistaken! LL

Thanks LL - .
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:12 am      Reply with quote
Hi Claudia

But Loli did invent the three in one exercise that was at the heart of Bootcamp,and I tried to correct every single poster who gave me any credit and will continue to give Loli credit where people are mistaken! LL[/quote]

LouLou - Can we do a cheek boot camp???!!!! I missed the first one... Laughing I'm sure many here would be willing to do the extra reps, etc and report in with results. Just a thought...
Does anyone from FE know if the three in one is posted on the forum? The FE folks could try that one out.
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:03 am      Reply with quote
Hey, I'd love to do a cheek bootcamp but, even more, I'd like an upper lip bootcamp!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:05 am      Reply with quote
Where do I go to view the video on how to do the exercises?
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
otherloulou wrote:
ClaudiaFE wrote:

Thanks...

Hi Claudia

thanks...i knew you had a hand in it..
we all love(ed) you and loli so much - you both taught us so much, helped us so much and INSPIRED us so much...the boot camp caused some problems- it's not for newbies, it's for when you've got alot of hours under your belt....

and i don't think AGELESS needs a bootcamp, i think it IS a bootcamp...but then again, i think we're a board of skincare TYPE A's..like the first few times i did ageless, i held each for a slow count of 10 Rolling Eyes

xoxo
m
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
... Does anyone from FE know if the three in one is posted on the forum? The FE folks could try that one out.

sister sweets - 3-in-1 updated version is posted on FE members only forum: Mid Face sub-board, page 2 of lifting up cheeks thread.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
otherloulou wrote:
... The bootcamp thing itself was never meant to be anything but a bit of fun. Loli and me decided to have a cheek month with high reps, and we used the high rep counts from a book called Gimnasia facial by Emilio Rotellar. I didn't have the book to begin with, and Loli lovingly typed out the repetitions we were to do until it arrived. Loli wouldn't object at sll to this, bootcamp just developed of its own accord, but it started as a conversation between me and Loli.

Thank you LouLou and Loli for the bootcamp! It was a fantastic idea!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
Found the 3 in 1.... mpstat - do you know the count for each hold?
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Found the 3 in 1.... mpstat - do you know the count for each hold?

Bootcamp week 1 - 24 repetitions, week 2 - 54 repetitions, week 3 & afterward - 80 repetitions.
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
This may sound like a stupid question, but I was really wondering this last night when I was doing my Ageless exercises - how quickly/slowly do you count to 10? Is it more of a "one thousand one, one thousand 2," or just 1,2,3 etc? Overall, it could make a pretty big difference in how long each exercise is.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
charis wrote:
This may sound like a stupid question, but I was really wondering this last night when I was doing my Ageless exercises - how quickly/slowly do you count to 10? Is it more of a "one thousand one, one thousand 2," or just 1,2,3 etc? Overall, it could make a pretty big difference in how long each exercise is.

i think that's a good question that many people probably have. For me the speed of the count just depends on what i'm in the mood for, or where i need xtra help. Sometimes i go for the harder work out (which would be 1/1000)- but a faster count is still gonna give you a decent work out. I think when someone is new to facial excercise, a somewhat quicker count makes more sense because you probably can't feel the muscle yet and also because the muscle will fatique faster- it's a process - the more you do it, the more you know what to do -
best
m
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |