Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 07, 2009 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Cheestoastie, on your input! I do get that post exercise hangover for sure. I often panick and massage the NL lines vigorously after I do Roar exercise. I don't have deep lines, but they become more noticeable after the roar exercise. Never fails. Crush doesn't cause them to show. I have been doing ageless for a couple of months now. I am much better at doing them every other day, or do both days in one day. I'm really really hoping for good results. It would be nice to have higer and fuller cheeks. Very Happy
deelighted
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 08, 2009 7:01 am      Reply with quote
I noticed for a little while that my n/l lines seemed to look worse to me, but I just kept up the exercises, and now the one on the right side is completely gone, and the one on the left is getting close!

Hang in there - it definitely gets better!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 08, 2009 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
deelighted wrote:
I noticed for a little while that my n/l lines seemed to look worse to me, but I just kept up the exercises, and now the one on the right side is completely gone, and the one on the left is getting close!

Hang in there - it definitely gets better!

Thank you so much for your inspiring and encouraging words. They give me hope.

I noticed that if I grabbed my cheeks a certain way, it induces deepening of the NL lines more. I have to look in the mirror when I do the exercises to make sure I am not causing the lines to deepen. If I see the lines are showing, I try to move my fingers a little and usually that helps a lot. Do you do your exercises in front of the mirror, too? Does it matter to you where you grab your face? If it doesn't, then maybe I can relax a little and just grab the general intended area and keep on doing ageless without fear. Very Happy
Truffles
5% products discount

Fri May 08, 2009 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Bira,

Have you visited the Ageless forum? There are a lot of your questions answered there on your NL issues. LouLou just posted a NL explanation which may help you out. Here is the link if you don't have it.

http://louiseannette.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=questionsforloulou%26action=display%26thread=184
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 08, 2009 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
Truffles wrote:
Hi Bira,

Have you visited the Ageless forum? There are a lot of your questions answered there on your NL issues. LouLou just posted a NL explanation which may help you out. Here is the link if you don't have it.

http://louiseannette.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=questionsforloulou%26action=display%26thread=184

Thanks a bunch for the link. I had it and then I lost it. I posted a question a long time ago, so only now I got to read the answers. Very Happy
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
mustardseed wrote:
Anyone else slap their face for around 2 minutes after facial exercises and massage? I read that it is beneficial. I learned in massage therapy school years ago about tapotement (slapping, hacking, beating, of the skin)
It sure is refreshing afterwards.Do this in private or else they might have you commited...lol
Very Happy

Welcome Mustardseed!

Oh yes: slap, pinch, grab, twist, tap, knead, pull, roll....I really get in there and work it!

I was doing my exercises at the table this a.m. when DH walked in. He asked me if my eyes hurt...? I told him I was doing my exercises and he gave me The Look......(wack-o)...so I didn't share. When his face is falling in his lap he might be a bit more receptive.

Glad to know that there ARE guys out there who are interested in skin care and exercise! Yay you!

Thu May 14, 2009 8:19 am      Reply with quote
eBay copyright theft discussion continues here....
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=33937
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 14, 2009 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone here could tell me how long you hold the Kiss exercise for? This is the last one on the Day 2 exercise list. There was no word to recite with this.
Truffles
5% products discount

Thu May 14, 2009 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
Bira wrote:
Anyone here could tell me how long you hold the Kiss exercise for? This is the last one on the Day 2 exercise list. There was no word to recite with this.

Hi Bira, It tells you right under the instruction...it's right there on the kiss page! Laughing cause it's so simple to miss things, I've done that a few times then suddenly go..oh!
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 14, 2009 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, she did say that you don't hold the finishing position. LOL But I think I was confusing myself. I meant to ask how many times to repeat the action. I have been doing 20 times since that seems the magic number for the other exercises. Is anyone doing more? Also, I did not quite get the instruction in #2 of the Kiss exercise, but I have been moving my lips as though I was trying to kiss someone since that's the name of the exercise. Hope it's right.
Truffles
5% products discount

Thu May 14, 2009 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah there is no number on that so I started with 20 as well. Some on the Ageless forum do 60 which I've upped myself to that and another post yesterday says she does 200! I also remember LouLou saying to someone to use the expression of your lips as if you were saying the word "chi". HTH.
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 14, 2009 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
Truffles wrote:
Yeah there is no number on that so I started with 20 as well. Some on the Ageless forum do 60 which I've upped myself to that and another post yesterday says she does 200! I also remember LouLou saying to someone to use the expression of your lips as if you were saying the word "chi". HTH.

Thanks Truffles. I tried saying 'chi' but it stretches my lips out instead of making them stick up and out as in trying to kiss someone. lol I'll have to try saying 'chi' next time I do it. Thanks again.
Truffles
5% products discount

Thu May 14, 2009 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
Bira wrote:
Truffles wrote:

Thanks Truffles. I tried saying 'chi' but it stretches my lips out instead of making them stick up and out as in trying to kiss someone. lol I'll have to try saying 'chi' next time I do it. Thanks again.

With fingers in place picture lips trying to curl up the fingers and upper lip pulling up instead of out. Picture a small snarl instead of a kiss.
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 14, 2009 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Truffles. I will try this tomorrow. I already did my ageless Day 2 today. Very Happy
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 22, 2009 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
Does it help with puffy eyes?whats the best excersise
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 23, 2009 7:33 am      Reply with quote
Lou now has a new dvd for sale for those interested you can get it at
http://www.lulu.com/content/digital-video-disc/ageless-if-you-dare-dvd/7185107 She asys it isn't perfect but much more professional that the other one. Can't wait to get mine! Very Happy
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 24, 2009 11:05 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Lou now has a new dvd for sale for those interested you can get it at
http://www.lulu.com/content/digital-video-disc/ageless-if-you-dare-dvd/7185107 She asys it isn't perfect but much more professional that the other one. Can't wait to get mine! Very Happy
Toby

Lou looks beautiful there! And she kept the price down. She really should charge more.

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
milbader
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 24, 2009 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered the new DVD last night and I am so excited. Cannot wait for it to get here Bad Grin
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 24, 2009 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
I look forward to the reports. I feel like I have the exercises down pretty well but if all of my facial exercise buddies think it's cash well spent I may have to take the jump.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 24, 2009 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I look forward to the reports. I feel like I have the exercises down pretty well but if all of my facial exercise buddies think it's cash well spent I may have to take the jump.

Several have previewed and found that they weren't doing this exercise correctly so take a glance. Click on the thread topic dvd preview, exercise 7
http://louiseannette.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=purchasebook&action=display&thread=242

Sun May 24, 2009 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
JUST ORDERED LOULOU'S NEW DVD AND CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR IT TO COME. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME REPLYING ON A BOARD AND I HOPE I AM DOING IT RIGHT SO I CAN PARTICIPATE MORE OFTEN.

NIGHT WIND

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 24, 2009 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
Night Wind,
Welcome aboard!!!!!This is a great place for information and advice!By the way I love your name. Very Happy
Toby wave

Sun May 24, 2009 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for posting the link, Toby!!
Determined
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 24, 2009 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
there is a picture of a bird on the link you provided Toby. Am I missing something? Is this a joke I'm just not getting?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 24, 2009 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
No joke, just click on the bird and a preview will come up....I wondered the same thing Very Happy
Click on the thread topic dvd preview, exercise 7 there will be a bird and click on it.
http://louiseannette.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=purchasebook&action=display&thread=242
Toby

Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |