Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:43 am      Reply with quote
Jeeze, forgive me I expressed an opinion.

HippoMe wrote:
TM, enough now with the who-borrowed-from-whom-and-did-not-give-credit lark, geez. I for one am sick of it and I am sure there are members on the other skin forum that you write on who would agree with me. We get your point, now move on, please. Cool
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:45 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for this Newera - thats great. I did send an email some time ago but it must have got lost in the incoming mail. Thats good to know. I'll be on the lookout for that!
newera wrote:
Hi, TheresaMary. I'm sure you haven't been removed from Carolyn's mailing list, as I haven't had a newsletter, either - and I'm a very happy CFF user, and have never made any negative comments about her system. Quite the opposite! I've written about my experiences on another thread.

I emailed Carolyn to say I hadn't received a newsletter, and she replied saying that she was getting together some new videos demonstrating the Bonus exercises and some new additions. She's had some technical hitches (and she broke her wrist recently), but she's hoping to get the videos out soon. If you email Carolyn yourself, I'm sure she'll explain the reasons. HTH.
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:10 am      Reply with quote
Such a pity Loulou's programme or book isn't available anywhere anymore. Should anyone want to sell their copy, please pm me. At first it sounded too good to be true, 5 mins a day and getting results, but I understand that people really have had good results from it. I would very much like to take a shot at this.
HippoMe
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:37 am      Reply with quote
Lotusesther wrote:
Such a pity Loulou's programme or book isn't available anywhere anymore. Should anyone want to sell their copy, please pm me. At first it sounded too good to be true, 5 mins a day and getting results, but I understand that people really have had good results from it. I would very much like to take a shot at this.

Is the original Ageless If You Dare book/ebook still available and if not what are the copyright rules regarding sharing the book?
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:22 am      Reply with quote
You know the best person to answer this is her business partner Anne, and I think her email address is on their website, so I'd email there. I suspect it would be a breach of copyright sharing the book electronically - and wouldn't advise that to anyone, but I'd really suggest you contact Anne. don't expect an immediate response though, but she will usually respond to such queries. I know someone else said recently they managed to purchase a copy of the latest book I think alone and were happy with it.
HippoMe wrote:
Lotusesther wrote:

Is the original Ageless If You Dare book/ebook still available and if not what are the copyright rules regarding sharing the book?
CaryBear
5% products discount

Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:41 am      Reply with quote
The forum has been closed due to bad behavior Laughing
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
I wonder what people could have been posting to get the forum shut down. It must have been really naughty. I would have loved to read some of it. Laughing
grannysmith

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:37 am      Reply with quote
It seems to have been one person in particular whose vicious attacks on the other forum members - especially older women, some of whom began to respond in kind - who may have caused the forum to be shut down. This person also claimed to be rootkit hacker. Whether they were or not, and to my knowledge it could be very difficult to tell if they were, possibly proboards shut it down to avoid any potential liability in that area.

I hadn't posted there myself since Louise wandered away. I went back a few times and found it had gone rather mad so I deleted my account. After that I merely lurked once in a while to see if anything had improved. It had not.

Considering how thoroughly Louise seems to have slain her own business and reputation, perhaps it's for the best that her forum be laid to rest too. Laughing
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:44 am      Reply with quote
I have to say I'm not at all surprised. There was one poster who was basically saying some horrible things about everyone and anyone. Anyone who dared asked a question was called some pretty vile things (and incidentally the poster called themselves PrettyLady) however, whats really interesting is that they got found out (and they're posting here too). Its a shame, as I really do think it was all that person's fault and the rest of us have to suffer as a result! terrible really terrible!!
lucylou

Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
I have to say I'm not at all surprised. There was one poster who was basically saying some horrible things about everyone and anyone. Anyone who dared asked a question was called some pretty vile things (and incidentally the poster called themselves PrettyLady) however, whats really interesting is that they got found out (and they're posting here too). Its a shame, as I really do think it was all that person's fault and the rest of us have to suffer as a result! terrible really terrible!!

I agree TheresaMary it is a shame that we all have to suffer due to the nastiness of one person but in all honesty it couldn't have continued that way for much longer, there were no mods around and some of the posts as you say were pretty vile. I enjoyed the ageless forum, there was a lot of good information there for users of ageless despite the lack of support.

I think most people from the ageless forum will know that "prettylady" also posts here but I doubt there will be much spite or nastiness from her on EDS due to it being a moderated forum, I don't think she would get away with threatening behavior, name calling, posting naked pictures of herself or any of the other nastiness she got up to on ageless
blusky

Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:53 am      Reply with quote
Lotusesther wrote:

Did you have any luck obtaining a copy of the old Ageless exercises? I personally have emailed them weeks ago to ask if I could purchase a copy (new or old), but of course I received no reply. And the 'purchase' link on their site doesn't work either. I would love to have a copy of it too if anyone is sharing. Maybe we could make a little list of people who have gotten 'copies' of Ageless so Loulou can collect the payment from us later when she is back again. Just an idea.
HippoMe
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
blusky wrote:
Did you have any luck obtaining a copy of the old Ageless exercises? I personally have emailed them weeks ago to ask if I could purchase a copy (new or old), but of course I received no reply. And the 'purchase' link on their site doesn't work either. I would love to have a copy of it too if anyone is sharing. Maybe we could make a little list of people who have gotten 'copies' of Ageless so Loulou can collect the payment from us later when she is back again. Just an idea.

Not sure how copyright works in a case like this, but I'd be quite willing to share the Ageless.pdf via Google Docs.
zizi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:17 am      Reply with quote
Hi, is anybody still doing the ageless if you dar exercises and if so is it still working for you - have you had good results? I found my downloadfrom last year and wondering if i should start doing it. thanks
claraboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi there, yes it's good to do. It would start if I were you. It's a great shame the forum has closed, but hopefully you can still get something from your download.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:40 am      Reply with quote
Zizi I remember you and am so glad you're still around and I still do Ageless, but I always mix it in with other things just because my face seems to need it. I do love the speed of it, and Toby's results where she posted the photos were so undeniable to me that I had to order it. I definitely think you should start doing it!

zizi wrote:
Hi, is anybody still doing the ageless if you dar exercises and if so is it still working for you - have you had good results? I found my downloadfrom last year and wondering if i should start doing it. thanks
zizi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:28 am      Reply with quote
Hi TheresaMary, yes im still around not as much as i could be with other commitments but I still like to look at what the next great thing is Very Happy

I will definately start doing the ageless properly this time. I will report back with any results.
ballerina
5% products discount

Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
Has anybody had success with Lou-Lou's Hotspots spot training program?

I see it's available on her site... she says its not necessary, but the bootcamp approach thing kinda appeals to me.

I am gonna buy it and report bac k with my jowl results Wink

B Very Happy
Tija
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
I find that Flexeffect and Ageless TOGETHER are amazing. They are both great on their own, but found things lacking in each of them. When I did them together, I saw an immediate improvement in all areas.

Except one..

The temple area: between cheekbone and eyebrow.. That is still hollow, and hasn't beefed up from either exercise.

I'd love to hear of anyone doing LouLou's HotSpots..wondering how great that is..
greci123

Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
    Hello! I am new to this forum but have read some of the information related to facial exercises---there has been discussion about the ageless if you dare exercises. I am very interested in her facial exercise program and have tried to obtain her program but with no results. Is anyone willing to sell their ageless if you dare dvd/book? I have tried a couple of the other exercise programs diligently for months at a time with no real results....but from what I have read, Louise has a good program that does not require such a daily commitment of time!
eiram

Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hi All!
I'm relatively new to this thread and am interested in starting the Ageless method, primarily for early jowls. Each time I've come across photos of before/after that someone has posted, the photos are no longer available. I'm not sure why this occurs, as I'm fairly new to these boards. Do people pull their photos down after a certain time period? In any event, if anyone has photos they could share, it would be a huge motivator for me. I'd be very interested in viewing them. Thanks!!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:22 am      Reply with quote
I don’t think Ageless is available any more – but you need to double check, as at one point it was stopped being sold (although it was still advertised as such) so its worth double checking by emailing them.

Now the before/after photos are usually taken down by others. Often times you’ll notice when people do post photos they can be victims to a bit of horrible comments, or it may be that they don’t want photos up of them showing their before stages for everyone to view (which is understandable). I think the Ageless website used to have a before/afters section that will be worth exploring.

eiram wrote:
Hi All!
I'm relatively new to this thread and am interested in starting the Ageless method, primarily for early jowls. Each time I've come across photos of before/after that someone has posted, the photos are no longer available. I'm not sure why this occurs, as I'm fairly new to these boards. Do people pull their photos down after a certain time period? In any event, if anyone has photos they could share, it would be a huge motivator for me. I'd be very interested in viewing them. Thanks!!
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:27 am      Reply with quote
I noticed that the programme is for sale again on the website, so I guess she is selling it again?

Even though the Ageless forum is off the air, via google cache you can still access topics.
miracleskin29
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:52 am      Reply with quote
How do you access the topics using google cache? i'm not much of a computer person,lol

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:07 am      Reply with quote
When you move the cursor on the topic you want to view in google, you see on the right. When you move your cursor on those arrows, you can see a preview of the page on the right. For the Ageless forum you get a preview of a page stating the forum is no longer on line. BUT: you also get a line with the url of the page you want to see, and next to that an option 'in cache'. Move your cursor there and click. I'm not sure if you can see pictures, but you can see the text.
miracleskin29
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:21 am      Reply with quote
oh ok thanks! so i just go the the old forum?

Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:24 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |