Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
bellabambiiina
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
So if I want to get started on Loulou's program, the best thing would be to get the ebook/DVD combo on her site? Just checking. I dont want to order and then find out I should have gotten it somewhere else...
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:39 pm      Reply with quote
I believe that the Ageless site is the only place that you can order the book.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:19 am      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
I believe that the Ageless site is the only place that you can order the book.

Thank you! Will be ordering this and getting started.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 am      Reply with quote
You are welcome! I think you'll be so glad you made the decision to go with Ageless.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
You are welcome! I think you'll be so glad you made the decision to go with Ageless.

Wink
Ageless Steve Royce
5% products discount

Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:04 am      Reply with quote
Tyger wrote:
TheresaMary wrote:
You know I do think she was one of the pioneers, and I used to love looking at the website as there was a video clip from a tv show she did, but despite all emails to her daughter who sells the book they never mention if there is any plans to put those shows on dvd – as I think many would buy it if they did but that’s just me.

I do think she was a pioneer and deserves a lot of credit, but some of her ideas are a bit strange. For example, she has you exercise the face for a period and then suggests you stop for a while, and then resume. I guess that’s so awkward stages don’t occur, but there are some other strange ideas. I do think she looks at beauty from a spiritual point of view though that’s quite nice and refreshing.

The idea of creaming up the face though still makes me laugh, but I’ve often wondered jus thow many programs got their inspiration from her stuff.

I don't remember all the exercises, as I only looked online, but they did remind me of recent programmes (I have most of them Very Happy but don't use any exclusively - Eva Fraser's was my very first programme (edition from 1992!)and I still do the thumbs in the mouth for liplines every other day). The only SMR exercise I learned specifically is the jaw firming one and it does seem to have helped over time, although I only remember to do it about once a week.

Hi everyone, just so you know, the Ageless programme's Long Neck is a jaw-firming exercise, and the occasional exercise Head High is an occasional little jolt for the jaw. The jawline actually needs very little, and very specific, work. While waiting for the gradual tightening process to take place, some people overbuild the jaw muscles in the belief that this is how to tighten the jawline. It isn't... tightening is the result of several muscles pulling the area taut. Cheers, Ageing Steve Smile Cool

5% products discount

Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:14 am      Reply with quote
Hi Mimic and Bellabambiiina Very Happy Very Happy

It's great that you.ve decided to try Ageless. Bon voyage!

Immacolata you are so kind with your wonderful encouragement and practical help to people on this thread. As Loulou says, you deserve a beautiful face. Cool

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Steve

Please tell LouLou that I am waiting for her hot spots 'gurnalong'... pleeeeease make one for us, I find it really hard grappling with my face on my own (not hard to do, I just like having someone to do it with Laughing )
bellabambiiina
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
Ageless Steve Royce wrote:
Hi Mimic and Bellabambiiina Very Happy Very Happy

It's great that you.ve decided to try Ageless. Bon voyage!

Immacolata you are so kind with your wonderful encouragement and practical help to people on this thread. As Loulou says, you deserve a beautiful face. Cool

Hi!

My main issue is sagging along the jawline (my "jowls") I think. It's just starting and I need to firm it and get the facial tissue back up where it was. Is this the best way to go about it, or is it microcurrent? I think the NuFace could be aggravating my tinnitus.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Steve - I just want to share the good news! It helps keep me on track when I read about others' problems and solutions.

I've been a slacker these past 3 weeks, after moving to a different part of Oregon. It's been over the top stressful and it was really showing, I have not been eating right either and caught my first cold in over a year. But I am back on track, have done 3 full sessions of Ageless and am back to where I was. The eye exercises really work quickly! I could see a marked difference the day after my first session. By session I mean Day 1 and Day 2 done on one day. I usually do a full session 3 times a week but am upping it to 4-5 days with weekends off.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
Thank you Steve - I just want to share the good news! It helps keep me on track when I read about others' problems and solutions.

I've been a slacker these past 3 weeks, after moving to a different part of Oregon. It's been over the top stressful and it was really showing, I have not been eating right either and caught my first cold in over a year. But I am back on track, have done 3 full sessions of Ageless and am back to where I was. The eye exercises really work quickly! I could see a marked difference the day after my first session. By session I mean Day 1 and Day 2 done on one day. I usually do a full session 3 times a week but am upping it to 4-5 days with weekends off.

Hi Immacolata, echoing Steve's post, you are marvellous!

Your schedule is admirably intensive... I don't do anything like as regularly as you, but you're quite experienced now, and I can probably learn a thing or two from you.

3 weeks off will have given your face a chance to rebuild itself, and has probably given it a nice rest.

I hope you're happy and settled in your new home, and that your face is growing smoother and more serene by the minute.

Hugs, Loulou Smile :-* Smile Very Happy Smile

PS Did not intend quite so many emoticons at once, but left them to inspire people to train like you Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
karenlee wrote:
Hi Steve

Please tell LouLou that I am waiting for her hot spots 'gurnalong'... pleeeeease make one for us, I find it really hard grappling with my face on my own (not hard to do, I just like having someone to do it with Laughing )
J

Hi Karen,

Sorry, sorry, sorry! I will do one and send to you. What area(s) are you bootcamping at the moment. I can do that first.

Also, thank you so much for posting about your good results. You've been diligent and patient, and I'm glad your work is paying off.

Hugs, LL Cool

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Bellabambiiina,

The focus of Ageless is lifting and tightening the specific muscles that cause jowls.

Since you already have Ageless I'd give the programme a go on its own. It's sufficient in itself, and lots and lots of people have lifted their jowls this way. It's not necessary to use any extra gadgets.

I'm so very sorry about your tinnitus. It seems especially hard for a young person to be grappling with it. I do hope it can be resolved in the near future. Take care.

Hugs, xLoulou
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:11 am      Reply with quote
otherloulou wrote:
I will do one and send to you. What area(s) are you bootcamping at the moment. I can do that

Hi

At the moment, I am just doing the regular program but I want to start the Hotspots program again - I tried last week, but my body was sore from going back to gym after a long layoff, so I didn't feel like pulling my face too! I did two days of the hotspots, then went back to the shorter program because it felt easier just following along without counting myself.

So, what I'd really like is the same thing you did for the regular program, but for the hotspots program, i.e. you doing the entire program so I can follow along without counting; somehow doing it that way feels less painful. BTW I am happy to pay for this, and I'm sure others probably would like such a thing too.

Thanks
Karen
bellabambiiina
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
otherloulou wrote:
Hi Bellabambiiina,

The focus of Ageless is lifting and tightening the specific muscles that cause jowls.

Since you already have Ageless I'd give the programme a go on its own. It's sufficient in itself, and lots and lots of people have lifted their jowls this way. It's not necessary to use any extra gadgets.

I'm so very sorry about your tinnitus. It seems especially hard for a young person to be grappling with it. I do hope it can be resolved in the near future. Take care.

Hugs, xLoulou

Thanks! Are you the actual LouLou who made the program? Question

Went out and about down the shore today and saw my jowls starting to droop in the restroom mirrors. Ouch. Thought I should order this program ASAP. LOL. (I dont actually have it yet.)

Also will probably carry on with the NuFace and see if it keeps causing me problems, if it does I will stop and return it.

I think the tinnitus could be from me going to lots of loud concerts, but I dont know for sure. It isnt too bad right now overall, but sometimes it gets annoying.
bellabambiiina
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:54 am      Reply with quote
otherloulou wrote:
Hi Bellabambiiina,

Hugs, xLoulou

Ordered last night..how long would it take to arrive?
bellabambiiina
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
Okay I found it in my spam Laughing
little vase
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
Just an update - I've been doing Ageless for about 2 months, give or take. I've been doing them 6 days a week with one day off. I am also doing the "Shape Your Face" exercises from the man in his 70s who looks fantastic...you can google that since I'm a new member here and can't put a link in my post yet. Every day for those too. I went to a party today and saw people who haven't seen me since Christmas and several people were stunned when they saw me. The comments ranged from, "WOW. Oh my god. You look amazing" to "WTH have you been doing!!??". So....yeah Wink

The upper part of my face is looking amazing. My forehead, eyes, and cheeks. The corners of my mouth are lifting. I haven't seen any change in the chin/jaw/jowl area though - there is some sagginess there. That's actually why I bought Ageless, that's the part that's bothered me the most. I have to say that I do look fantastic, and at least ten years younger. Even with the horrid jowl/jaw area. Which I still hope improves....
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
It will improve. It takes a while for that area to lift up - really, it's probably much more lifted than you can tell. In another 5-6 months you'll be gorgeous, wait and see! Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
little vase wrote:
Just an update - I've been doing Ageless for about 2 months, give or take. I've been doing them 6 days a week with one day off. I am also doing the "Shape Your Face" exercises from the man in his 70s who looks fantastic...you can google that since I'm a new member here and can't put a link in my post yet. Every day for those too. I went to a party today and saw people who haven't seen me since Christmas and several people were stunned when they saw me. The comments ranged from, "WOW. Oh my god. You look amazing" to "WTH have you been doing!!??". So....yeah Wink

The upper part of my face is looking amazing. My forehead, eyes, and cheeks. The corners of my mouth are lifting. I haven't seen any change in the chin/jaw/jowl area though - there is some sagginess there. That's actually why I bought Ageless, that's the part that's bothered me the most. I have to say that I do look fantastic, and at least ten years younger. Even with the horrid jowl/jaw area. Which I still hope improves....

That's great! Congrats.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:56 am      Reply with quote
I'm still doing a pretty intense routine. I think that in August I'm going to start Hot Spots. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:24 am      Reply with quote
I bought the program the other day and have done it three times following the 30 day plan (day one, day two, etc.) Love, love, love that it takes 5 min.

However I'd be willing to bump it up to 10 if that would be better so I could do both workouts a day. I decided to follow the plan because I didn't want to tax the face unnecessarily. Immacolata, I think you said you do both at one time? If that's the case did you start out that way or did you progress to that?

What is this hotspots I keep reading about?
jelleez

Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I'm completely new to this forum and decided to join based on all the success of posters!

Please can somebody help me though? I just purchased the downloadable eBook and DVD of Agesless if you dare and paid via PayPal. Do I get a link that's sent to my email address or something? Because I don't know how to access the download link... I'm aware it may take time but I thought the website was rather vague about how to access the download. Thanks for any help! Smile
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
I started out that way, basically. I did the first two days as stated on the video, took a day off, then just started doing the whole routine at one time.

Hot Spots is a more intensive program for those who have been doing Ageless for a while and want more targeted results. I believe you can still order it - contact them at the Ageless site.

jelleez, check your spam folder!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
OK, here's my review of their CS. I received the e-mailed Pdf within couple of days of sending the money. I immediately wrote with a few basic questions (nothing too demanding), and to point out that one page (regarding neck work) was not clearly comprehensible due to some editing problems.

It's been over a week now that I wrote to LouLou, nearly a week since I wrote to Steve. My questions were not difficult or demanding. But I have had no response at all.

The Pdf overall seems good, with clear photos of LouLou doing the exercises. But the poorly edited page needs to be fixed, as other commentators pointed out months ago.

The current price of the product implies a professional service which fixes mistakes and at least acknowledges queries, but so far I haven't quite received that standard of service.

Still hoping...
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:36 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |