Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
marcia36
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
Ok ive just went ahead and purchased this as i am so impatient lol . But how do get it i have got know email confirming just a paypal receipt? xx
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Marcia, thanks for your purchase! Steve has sent you the file, and it should arrive very soon. You can get everything explained on video.

All best, LL Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks i cant wait to get started xx
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:24 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone, there are some free trial exercises up on our site, including a new one from the massage book. Doing these for two weeks ought to make a good difference... Very Happy

All best, Loulou Annette Cool

Agelessifyoudare.org

5% products discount

Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:12 am      Reply with quote
Hi lou, very excited about the difference the sample massage exercise is making to my jaw. You said it's supposed to be for strengthening the bone, but I have a sharper jawline after just a couple of tries and I think my skin is getting firmer too!

2 questions though, are the massage exercises all like this, like firming the different areas of the face, and are they different to the Flexeffect bone in exercises

Thanks
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:10 am      Reply with quote
Hi ballerina,

Glad you like the jaw massage!

The Ageless massage book has 10 exercises, 5 are along the lines of the one in the video, the others are about general facial pressure and tempering the flesh.

I don't know if my exercises are similar to Deb's Flexeffect bone exercises. I haven't seen her video; however I must give Deb her due because it was she who first pointed out the need for strengthening bones as we get older, and who first offered a solution.

All best, Loulou 😎

Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Hello from a newbie!!! I just bought the product and now want to join this thread. Will now read everything you guys wrote and will come back to ask questions and comment.

So far for me it is very difficult to understand the exercises. I want to start doing the main exercises by tomorrow, and the topical exercises after one week.

Greetings and love!!!
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:00 am      Reply with quote
Hi Violette,

Lovely name!

Don't worry Cool

There's a dvd download that comes with the book where I show you how to perform the exercises step by step, and also a realtime version to do along with me.

The Ageless exercises will work even if you don't do them perfectly or feel them working at first. The exercises are intense, but they're blissfully uncomplicated.

Many thanks for posting on eds.
Cool Loulou

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:58 am      Reply with quote
Hi LouLou,

I had sent you mail to you and Steve with my pictures. I have been doing Ageless for past two years and still have some issues.. I wanted some inputs from you regarding the same..Please can you help me.. I would absolutely love it..

Thank you so much..
Mansi

otherloulou wrote:
Hi Violette,

Lovely name!

Don't worry Cool

There's a dvd download that comes with the book where I show you how to perform the exercises step by step, and also a realtime version to do along with me.

The Ageless exercises will work even if you don't do them perfectly or feel them working at first. The exercises are intense, but they're blissfully uncomplicated.

Many thanks for posting on eds.
Cool Loulou
mamaherrera
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
I too just purchased the ageless program and have two questions. I have yet to receive the ebook or DVD. and I" only received my receipt from paypal. And if I do these exercises wrong, *(because I have a tendency to not get form right) can I cause new wrinkles?? Thanks
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:17 am      Reply with quote
Not Loulou but can point you in the direction of an answer. On her site she has a video entitled "Why you don't understand wrinkles":

http://www.agelessifyoudare.org/hello/about-wrinkles/

Also on her site FAOs:

http://www.agelessifyoudare.org/before-after/ask-louise/

These wrinkles will vanish, right?

Yes, very quickly. If you watch the video 'Why you don't understand wrinkles' you'll see that any wrinkling will rapidly disappear as the condition of the muscles improves. Wrinkles are not etched into the skin by repeated creasing, they're caused by misshapen muscles pulling the skin awry. Hence Botox (addressing the muscle) works far better than filler (plumping out the skin) on crows' feet or forehead lines. Well-conditioned muscles lie flat as readily as paralysed ones.

Hope that helps alleviate your concerns.

mamaherrera wrote:
I too just purchased the ageless program and have two questions. I have yet to receive the ebook or DVD. and I" only received my receipt from paypal. And if I do these exercises wrong, *(because I have a tendency to not get form right) can I cause new wrinkles?? Thanks
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:25 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Theresa Mary 💗

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:28 am      Reply with quote
I'm in Daily Mail online today 😄

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3541459/Smoker-53-ditches-anti-ageing-creams-favour-DIY-facelift.html?offset=0&max=100&jumpTo=comment-122766529

Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hi. I am new here and hope this question has not already been asked and answered. It is a long thread and a search did not produce results.

My question is are there subtitles available for the video? I just purchased it and am having difficulty hearing all the instructions. Don't think wearing headphones works well with facial exercises and earbuds keep popping out.

Thanks in advance for any help. Smile
mamaherrera
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:11 am      Reply with quote
Some questions as I've not heard from Loulou. Can you do pinching/pulling massage of skin daily with no bad affects?? And could you do that in the morning daily and the skin brushing in the evening, every night as like a routine??
Also, any ideas as to why I have these bulges under my mouth and the bulges/lines to the sides of my mouth?? IT seems to have gotten a little worse lately and I don't know if it's volume loss, or something that can be corrected with facial exercises.
[img]http://s296.photobucket.com/user/mamaherrera/media/Picture%201792_zpsgxwfhuw7.jpg.html?o=0[/img]
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:36 am      Reply with quote
Well done - although I'm a little disappointed in the comments that were put after the article. To me it doesn't look like you have had surgery, and yet I find that even in my own case people try to rubbish facial exercises. I suppose some day they will get it.
otherloulou wrote:
I'm in Daily Mail online today ��

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3541459/Smoker-53-ditches-anti-ageing-creams-favour-DIY-facelift.html?offset=0&max=100&jumpTo=comment-122766529
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:10 am      Reply with quote
Hi lulu2,
We don't provide subtitles, but most operating systems will generate them for you if you go to their accessibility page.

And there are step-by-step instructions in the Ageless book that should explain clearly what you need to be doing!

All best,

Loulou Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi Theresa Mary

Thanks so much for this!

Yes, wow, people accused me of having a facelift because my face looks lifted! I'm sorry you meet this kind of scepticism too.

All I can say is that the more beautiful, ageless women like you there are, the more people will get to understand that facial exercise is a direct and obvious way to a youthful, expressive face. If people actually tried it instead of prejudging it, they'd realise what a pioneer you are!

((((Hugs) Loulou

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:52 am      Reply with quote
Hi mamaherrera Smile

You can do as much exercise and massage as you like. Ageless doesn't involve joints or cartilage and doesn't produce any long term damage, but bear in mind that the face only looks its best when it's had time to rebuild and repair itself. So bear in mind that the more you do the longer the time to allow to see the results of your work!

However, you won't cause any permanent negative effects by going hard at it. No Ageless veteran has ever reported anything but that they look firmer, smoother and fresher!

Cool loulou

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:53 am      Reply with quote
I'd be so grateful if a few people could give feedback on how long it took them to see their face lift after starting Ageless I am asked this all the time. Thanks so much, Ll 👻

5% products discount

Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:43 am      Reply with quote
Very quickly

I used to think it worked from the first session but now I think that the fast lift is because of the muscles waking up and it takes longer to make a permanent change. But watever I looked better straightway.
Aam24
5% products discount

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:24 am      Reply with quote
I noticed my skin looked healthier right away. It took 2+months to see some slight improvement. My under eye hollows filled in very quickly near the temple. Any suggestions for exercises loulou? (the middle of the eye area to the nose) thanks!
mamaherrera
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hoping that Loulou answers my PM, please check!!

Also, do any other these exercises help to fill in temple areas themselves? Mine are very hollow!! And for people that are very gaunt, which exercises should we avoid? And 4 days a week, is that enough. 2 days of day 1 and 2 days of day2?
Aam24
5% products discount

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
Oops, i dont think mine made sense. (Multitasking)
I need help filling in the tear troughs. The outter areas filled in (I'll take more tho Very Happy ),but the inner eye area lacks
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:01 am      Reply with quote
Hi Mamaherra,

The only exercise that gaunt people might avoid is the Crush exercise, number 6. The sculpted cheek look temporary but you might prefer to do the modified version.

The temple area can be built up to some extent by exercising the jaw but you need to talk to your doctor before you start putting strain on the jaw joint. It's the only exercise that you need to check on

4 days are plenty. You can do more if you like, but the 4 days allow your face plenty of time to recover.

All best,

Loulou 😄

Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:34 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |