Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all,

I’m getting a fair number of emails asking which package should I use?

Definitely the Easy Ten package. That’s the original programme and it will give you the experience and knowledge about your face enough to see if you need anything else.

The body programme is a separate project although there’s an overlap in the neck area. You can use that whenever you feel the urge.

All best,
Louise

5% products discount

Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
Well has anyone else spotted the blatant exhibitionism that’s going on the Ageless site? I’m happy that loulou gotgreat results from her body programme. There is no need to display them so graphically
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:53 am      Reply with quote
Well its definitely one way of shutting hte critics up isn't it. I say good for her, and having hte courage to do that. I wouldn't be so brave!

ballerina wrote:
Well has anyone else spotted the blatant exhibitionism that’s going on the Ageless site? I’m happy that loulou gotgreat results from her body programme. There is no need to display them so graphically
Julester

Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:12 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and kind of very new to facial exercise. I'm soon to be 43 and I started back in December last year, just doing Eva Fraser's exercises, which I enjoyed - but have since switched to Ageless and have been doing LouLou's exercises since late January. I purchased the book from LuLu . com (It's called "The Easy Nine")

Things do seem to be moving in the right direction (upwards - hopefully!), my cheeks appear to be plumping up again, but I'm a while off lifting my slight "jowlage". :-/ Anyways, I shall keep them up. Wanted to say many thanks to Louise for inventing this highly doable program.
mona g.
5% products discount

Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:59 pm      Reply with quote
Dear Julester
welcome to facial exercise, especially Ageless!
I have ten years more then you on my back and started a few years ago trying now and then all possible systems that are on the market. I got more serious last May with Flexeffect, and as I did not see much results after 5 months I switched to Ageless because it is the easiest one to integrate in a busy day. I have to say for myself that it takes more or less time according to the age of the person to actually see results, as well as the general state of the connective tissue (is there a lot of soft tissue on the body, pronounced sagging of the face etc.) and surely the individual metabolism and nutrition.
For myself I have learned that I have to be patient.
I cannot expect at 53 to lift up a face that has been sagging for maybe 10 years in a few weeks (even if I would love to, who wouldn't). In the beginning I didn't feel this thick pack of muscles to grab when doing the exercise because they simply weren't there, so I have to build them first:-)
I can say that now after about two months of doing Ageless I do feel them, they are developping slowly but surely. I expect to see visible results (comparing photos) in a few more months and have learned to be patient, patient and patient again.
And not giving up:-)
I wish you a lot of fun and success and happiness!
Mona

Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:35 am      Reply with quote
Hi Mona, thank you for your reply, it's nice to "meet" you. Smile

I am glad to hear that you're finding Ageless integrative with your busy life style, I also find it this way.

You're right, patience is key. We cannot expect results just like that. It can take a few months to see real change. I have only been doing Face Exercise since mid December last year, so only 10 weeks - not long at all.

It's good to know that you can, after two months, feel your muscles. I can feel mine too, especially the upper cheeks. Even my partner has noticed my cheeks, and he doesn't always notice much! Rolling Eyes Laughing

Also wishing you success! Have fun and enjoy your weekend.

Jules x
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:16 am      Reply with quote
Hi Jules

Lovely to meet you.

I too did Eva Fraser and she was lovely. I have done quite a few programs over the last 20 years and so am a bit of an old timer (so to speak). 43 is great. I wish I had started sooner than I did (I started at 50). Your right in that patience is key, but its also about learning your own face and how it all works.
Julester wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and kind of very new to facial exercise. I'm soon to be 43 and I started back in December last year, just doing Eva Fraser's exercises, which I enjoyed - but have since switched to Ageless and have been doing LouLou's exercises since late January. I purchased the book from LuLu . com (It's called "The Easy Nine")

Things do seem to be moving in the right direction (upwards - hopefully!), my cheeks appear to be plumping up again, but I'm a while off lifting my slight "jowlage". :-/ Anyways, I shall keep them up. Wanted to say many thanks to Louise for inventing this highly doable program.
Julester

Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:31 am      Reply with quote
Hello Theresa, great to meet you too. Smile

So you actually went to see Eva Fraser at her studio in London? I've not actually met her, just bought one of her books and found it very easy to follow and the exercises feel good (as does Ageless).

Eva does seem like a lovely person, yes. It's great what she does.
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:37 am      Reply with quote
Hi Jules😊

Thanks so much for your lovely post! As you’d expect, the thread naturally with people who are in need of advice. How generous of you to take the trouble to give such lovely, positive feedback. ❤️

And so sorry to be late replying; Eds is supposed to email me when someone posts here 🤨

Anyway, big hug 🤗
Loulou

Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:03 am      Reply with quote
Hi LouLou, thanks for your reply, nice to hear from you. Smile

You're welcome, I am loving the book!

Hugs back.🤗
Jules
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:23 am      Reply with quote
Mona 🌹

thank you also for your positive feedback. And thank you also for welcoming Jules so warmly. It was very nice of you.

Big hug 🤗

Loulou x

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:26 am      Reply with quote
Theresa Mary, your friendly support for other members is always generous. You are much appreciated x 🤗

And thank you also for your support for the umm controversial page on the Ageless website. I feel great now! ❤️

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:34 am      Reply with quote
Julester 👍🏼 😘

5% products discount

Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi Julester. Haven’t posted lately, but just thought I’d pop up and let you know the program is AMAZING 😍😍😍

It’s made a huge difference to how my face looks.i keep getting mistaken for a younger guy, and somehow I feel like a younger guy. I’d forgotten what your face feels like when you’re a young person. It feels GREAT 👍🏼 👍🏼👍🏼

My body skin is taking a little longer to snap back into shape, but it’s definitely getting there

So hi Jules, nice to see you here, hope you have a great experience
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:31 am      Reply with quote
Great to see you again Lenny cant. I’m so glad you’re happy with the programme 😘

5% products discount

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:55 am      Reply with quote
Hi loulou
I’m always telling people about Ageless if you dare, usually when I get a compliment which is all the time now 😂I was not feeling good about my face and now my I mean it when I say it looks and feels GREAT 😁😁😁
brilliant work loulou but once you know it’s so obvious I’m amazed nobody has seen the solution before.

Anyway, I’m still loving the benefits of my young handsome FIRM face😉😉😉. I don’t have to worry about getting old. I’m grateful beyond belief 😂😂😂

I thought I’d post my feedback because I think you deserve to have people know that your program WORKS 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 love you forever lady 😍😍😍
Julester

Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:58 am      Reply with quote
Hi Lenny. Smile
Thank you for the welcome.
It really is great to read that you've had such good results from doing Ageless.

How long have you been doing it (if you don't mind me asking)?

I can see change, it's definitely more noticeable than it was 2 months ago.
Lenny cant
5% products discount

Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
Dear Julester Is great you’re seeing improvement so fast. It happened very fast for me, I swear was couple weeks but I’m a guy and I have a lot of body muscle (though I say it myself) which is supposed to make it fast to develop muscle in any area once you work it. Anyway this is the best program, quick to do and delivering in all the right places.
Peace babe 🥰🥰🥰
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
Would anyone know how to download the zip drive that's been sent? I've tried on my phone and computer. It keeps saying the file can't open. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:08 am      Reply with quote
Hi skincarefreak,

Sorry to hear you’re having technical issues. I’m no good at this, but you should have the video files in 2 forms, an mp4 and another one that works on Mac.

I’ll ask him to resend them if you pm me your email address.

Best regards, loulou x

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried emailing him four times. No response.
I've downloaded it 10x on my phone. 3x on the computer. I even downloaded an app to open a bin folder. I need another format or my money back. I'm sorry to put this all out there but I can't pm you. I purchased the first book in 2009. It's falling apart. It's a shame. I was hoping to start again.
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
I have a pc and an android phone.
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
Is there another format? I don't really need the video. I just need the illustrations. I've been doing these on and off for almost 10 yrs.
Glendak

Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:12 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, I’m new here and new to Ageless. I just have the Easy Ten so far, but I’m going to order the massage book.

I’m very excited because I’m seeing changes long before I expected them. But I’m impatient! Would the boot camp program work even faster. I know it will make me look beat up at first but I don’t mind that if it’s going to give me faster changes. Any ideas/experiences?

Thanks guys
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:37 am      Reply with quote
Hello skincarefreak,

Wow it sounds as though our admin system hasn’t been up to the mark and we somehow missed you. I’m so sorry. It’s baffling that steve hasn’t replied to your messages because he’s very conscientious about replying. There was a problem with his Outlook email but that was quite a while back.

I’m sorry to ask you to do yet another email but if you could please contact steve via sroyce65@yahoo.com we can get your email address and of course we’ll be happy to refund you.

And I will gladly send you illustrations via email as the files aren’t too big.

All best, and sincere apologies,

loulou

Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |