Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:11 am      Reply with quote
Hi Glenda k, good to meet you,

It’s lovely to hear that you’re happy with the programme; and I’m glad your results are coming thick and fast Cool

The Easy Ten is the original Ageless programme. It’s plenty for a beginner and, to be honest, for almost everyone. It keeps your face looking good as you do it by giving it plenty of rest and letting the face rebuild with new healthy tissue.

The Hotspots bootcamp is spot training for individual areas of the face, but it won’t give you faster lift or smoothing because you will have to wait longer for the recovery to take place. It’s only suitable for people who have already built a foundation of firm, resilient flesh.

You don’t need to buy the massage programme yet either! My general advice to beginners is to start with only the Easy Ten. It’s the surest and most proven way.

All best,
Loulou 😘

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:59 am      Reply with quote
Hi Loulou,

Again, I apologize for putting it out there, I did attempt to pm you a couple of times and the system would kick me out when i pressed submit...By the time I was able to send the message, I was pretty frustrated.
Is it possible to purchase the book? I don't want my money back. I just want a product that I can use. Thank you.
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:25 am      Reply with quote
Skincarefreak, please don’t apologise!
The Easy Ten is on sale at lulu.com
http://www.lulu.com/shop/louise-annette/ageless-if-you-dare-the-easy-nine/ebook/product-23157244.html

That's at cost price, believe it or not. I was a bit amazed. I’d forgotten!

Let me know if it’s all ok and I’ll put the price up again!

All best, loulou

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
Actually if you can just specify the date you purchased the package, we can locate you and send you the lulu files

5% products discount

Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Glendak, glad you’re getting it done! I agree with loulou that you don’t need anything but the Easy Ten when you start out. Like you I saw results pretty quick 😮😮😮 but the differences just kept rolling in week after week. When it wasn’t making me any more progress I added the massage. I swear I still see little improvements couple years on. I’m sure not going backwards or south or whatever!😎😎😎

Good luck ma’am!
Glendak

Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:07 am      Reply with quote
Thank you loulou for your reply. I will tell everyone about ageless because it is really working for me, and thanks for giving your honest opinion even though it isn’t in your interests

Gk
Glendak

Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
Lenny I am grateful also for your advice. While I’m seeing this great lift etc I will stick to doing the easy 10.

This is such a helpful forum

Gk
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Louise Annette wrote:
Actually if you can just specify the date you purchased the package, we can locate you and send you the lulu files

Hi Loulou,

Thank you! I actually was able to download it onto my work computer. I'm not sure why it worked there and not on my computer. I again tried it from my home last night but wasn't able to download it. I ended up emailing the download from my work computer to my phone.
I saw Steve's email this morning and the refund. I don't need it. I have the product. Thank you again! Very Happy
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:40 am      Reply with quote
Skf I’m glad you got your programme. As I say, steve is meticulous about dealing with this kind of problem even though he is by no means a techy person he manages to resolve issues, otherwise it’s our policy to refund. But something seems to have gone wrong in your case.

The downloads are with our compliments, refund is for the trouble you’ve had getting your original purchase to work

😊🌷

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:54 am      Reply with quote
Loulou, in my downloads I received your massage pdf and also a video called Quick n Dirty. The video says it’s day 3 and 4 exercises but it looks more like massage. I was a little confused about it. Can you please explain how to incorporate it into the routine. Thank you!
Cora
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:39 am      Reply with quote
Never mind my last question. I just found the answer in another file. Very Happy

P.s. I’m not sure why my posts are double posting. Makes it look like I’m impatient Confused
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:41 am      Reply with quote
Hi Cora, and thanks for your message!

The Easy Ten is the crucial programme, and all you need to begin with. After a few weeks you might like to add the Massage programme, which works on the density of flesh and bone rather than lifting and tightening the face as the Easy Ten does.

By the time you get around to using the massage book the Easy Ten will be taking effect and it’s fine to do them less often. So instead of day one, day two, day one, day two, the sequence becomes day one, day two, day three, day four. It’s still only 3 minutes a day though 🥳

🌹 xx

Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:51 am      Reply with quote
I humbly agree with Lou Lou, the Easy Ten is the bomb!!

I never dreamed a facial exercise program could do so much for my face.

And kudos Lou Lou for not trying to push your products. You clearly believe in the effectiveness of the basic programme, and my face is proof that you are right to do so.
GK
mona g.
5% products discount

Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:07 am      Reply with quote
Dear Glendak,

I hope you are all well and happy:-)

May l ask you out of pure curiosity how old you are and the progresses you are happy about after doing Ageless?

It is nice to hear about the results of the people doing it, and it encourages the other Ageless aficionados here:-)

I for myself am seeing results around the eyes (the bags are smaller, and l am doing the eye exercise every day because l think it helps me pumping out the liquid accumulation in the morning), the region around the nose and nasolabial folds also seems to be more lifted.
I am still struggling with the jowls, guess that will be my personal challenge;-)

Wish you a lovely time🤗

Mona

5% products discount

Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:31 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everybody,
yesterday I was looking at pics I have been taking now and then of my face since I have begun doing facial exercises on an (almost) daily basis, according to the respective programs. I have started in April 2018 with Ageless, then switched in May to Flexeffect, paused for one month in August because I was seriously sick, and then continued with it until November. As I thought that not much had happened after ALL those months (just 5 actually) I switched again to Ageless until now.

As I was looking at all my pics yesterday I saw a remarkable difference already after two months of Flexing.Which I had not realized then because I don't have enough patience and want it all right NOW:-) So yes, the difference is there, in the pics, after two months.
And I did a pic yesterday, after 5 months of Ageless, and saw progress, too. I am very grateful for having realized that, and I am very grateful towards Deb and Louise for having developped these treasures and sharing them with us!

For now I decided to do Flexeffect when I have the time, and Ageless when I'm in a hurry.

I will let you now over time about my results.

And I have started to do some microneedling now and then. If anybody is interested in this, I can recommend a trustful and serious site with LOTS of useful and sincere information and material: www.owndoc.com

Have a happy time, and try not to lose patience (as I do sometimes) when it takes more time to see results, they will come!!!

Mona

Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, I too have had great results from face exs - namely Eva Fraser then ageless. I just wondered if any long term ageless fans do the crush. And if so, what effect has it had? I don’t do it as I read somewhere to leave it out if you don’t want the gaunt look. But I don’t have a thin face so maybe it would be ok. Any thoughts?
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 13, 2019 7:10 am      Reply with quote
Miamouse I would try it out and see what happens. You'll know within a short while whether it has a positive or negative effect, and if its negative you can just stop and it will undo.
Miamouse

Tue May 14, 2019 2:22 am      Reply with quote
Hi TheresaMary, thank you, I will try that.
shecoo

Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
I'm new here (my first post!) and wanted to say thanks to everyone for sharing all your knowledge and experience with the different exercise programs. I decided to go with Ageless since it's got such great reviews, people say it's quick and effective, and it'll be easy to fit into my day. I can't wait to start it -- even got hubby on board LOL!

For those who purchased the ebook and video download from the Ageless site, how long did it take to receive it? I purchased 3 days ago and now the site is down... should I be concerned?
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:39 am      Reply with quote
Hello and welcome to you. I wouldn't be concerned.
Loulou did post an email address for Steve a short while ago, so I'd email him with your receipt and he is pretty good and can usually sort out issues like this. It may be a technical glitch they are having, but try emailing him and Im sure he iwll sort it.
Good luck and welcome to Ageless!
shecoo wrote:
I'm new here (my first post!) and wanted to say thanks to everyone for sharing all your knowledge and experience with the different exercise programs. I decided to go with Ageless since it's got such great reviews, people say it's quick and effective, and it'll be easy to fit into my day. I can't wait to start it -- even got hubby on board LOL!

For those who purchased the ebook and video download from the Ageless site, how long did it take to receive it? I purchased 3 days ago and now the site is down... should I be concerned?
shecoo

Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:44 am      Reply with quote
Many thanks, TheresaMary! I found Steve's email address and dropped him a note this morning. Have a wonderful day Smile

TheresaMary wrote:
Loulou did post an email address for Steve a short while ago, so I'd email him with your receipt and he is pretty good and can usually sort out issues like this. It may be a technical glitch they are having, but try emailing him and Im sure he iwll sort it.
shecoo

Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:32 am      Reply with quote
Quick update to say Steve responded within minutes! Great service, much appreciated. I'm excited to get started 😊

shecoo wrote:
Many thanks, TheresaMary! I found Steve's email address and dropped him a note this morning. Have a wonderful day Smile

TheresaMary wrote:
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:49 am      Reply with quote
Brilliant, thats good to hear. I knew Steve would sort you out - he is a gem!
xxstardustxx
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:06 am      Reply with quote
Hi all, I haven’t been on here for absolutely ages but recently decided to take another look...

The “Ageless” thread was always one of my favourites and curiosity has made me want to pick it up again.

I bought the programme when it first came out but that was a lot of years ago and I’ve lost it somehow.

I’ve been trying to access the “Ageless” site but it’s down.

I’ve emailed both Louise and Steve and had the emails returned as “undelivered”

Please can anyone tell me how to contact them so that I can re-purchase?

The Lulu book site won’t even complete my purchase (no idea why) and I’m really keen to get back into the exercises and re-read the book.

Thanks Smile
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Not sure which address you used, but this is the one Loulou suggested (and the one I believe the previous poster used and got responses from).

Louise Annette wrote:
I’m sorry to ask you to do yet another email but if you could please contact steve via sroyce65@yahoo.com we can get your email address and of course we’ll be happy to refund you.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |