Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Bauble

Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:59 am      Reply with quote
claraboo wrote:
Hi
Not sure if this thread is still active but was wondering if anyone has tried either the massage or boot camp passage- or both.
I bought ageless when it first can out and have been face exercising for a good 15-20 years on and off.

Hi Claraboo,

I did the Bootcamp programme about two years ago having had a good few years of the standard programme under my belt. Although its a fairly tough facial assault course I do recall accelerated progress once my face recovered.
Personally, I’ve been quite hit and miss with exercising this year, if I’m honest more miss than hit and have only just jumped back on the bandwagon. Once my face becomes reacquainted with regular exercise I intend to revisit the Bootcamp. It could certainly do with it.
claraboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:46 am      Reply with quote
Bauble wrote:
claraboo wrote:
Hi
Not sure if this thread is still active but was wondering if anyone has tried either the massage or boot camp passage- or both.
I bought ageless when it first can out and have been face exercising for a good 15-20 years on and off.

Hi Claraboo,

I did the Bootcamp programme about two years ago having had a good few years of the standard programme under my belt. Although its a fairly tough facial assault course I do recall accelerated progress once my face recovered.
Personally, I’ve been quite hit and miss with exercising this year, if I’m honest more miss than hit and have only just jumped back on the bandwagon. Once my face becomes reacquainted with regular exercise I intend to revisit the Bootcamp. It could certainly do with it.

Thank you!
I did get the bootcamp- for free bizarrely and did the checks and eyes. I didn't find the cheek one too arduous. The eye one certainly left me looking tired. But now I have sort of rested and revamped up my skin care with massages, tugging and massage I do look better.
I flit between different exercise regimes -and very erratically at that- depending on what works best for different areas.
Smile

5% products discount

Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:41 am      Reply with quote
Ageless website is down! What's going on? I have been checking on it for days, since I wanted to give myself early xmas gift and buy all the books. I got mistaken for 10years older than I am, and that was a great kick for me to finally start face exercises. And now I can't buy the programs I wanted. Blargh. Sad
claraboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:59 am      Reply with quote
perhaps it has folded?

I tried contacting them about something and never got a reply.
Shame.
Hope it's just a temporary glitch.

I have found that quite aggressive handling of my skin has really made it thicker and firmer though, so that's a bonus.

5% products discount

Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
Sofbun wrote:
Ageless website is down! What's going on? I have been checking on it for days, since I wanted to give myself early xmas gift and buy all the books. I got mistaken for 10years older than I am, and that was a great kick for me to finally start face exercises. And now I can't buy the programs I wanted. Blargh. Sad

I've been trying it for several days also, but keep getting this message: Website Expired
This account has expired.

Maybe they are planning a new site?
Sofbun
5% products discount

Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:57 am      Reply with quote
Feels odd if they are planning on a new site or something, that they would just let the website expire. I would expect there to be some sort of a message like, "building on a new site" or something, and not just leave everything to vanish like there never was any page in the first place. And I allso find it odd that there has been no answer to claraboos contacting attempt. Ehh, what's going on? Confused Has there been an accident, sickness or something, or is this just a forgetfullness?
So far for "first aid" I have been doing some gua sha and Tom Hagertys scalp exercise. It has been a dream of mine to start doing Ageless, and now I'm angry at myself for not buing those books earlier. Mad

claraboo wrote:
perhaps it has folded?

Shame.

I have found that quite aggressive handling of my skin has really made it thicker and firmer though, so that's a bonus.

foxy1 wrote:

I've been trying it for several days also, but keep getting this message: Website Expired

new era girl

Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:51 am      Reply with quote
Sofbun wrote:
Feels odd if they are planning on a new site or something, that they would just let the website expire. I would expect there to be some sort of a message like, "building on a new site" or something, and not just leave everything to vanish like there never was any page in the first place. And I allso find it odd that there has been no answer to claraboos contacting attempt. Ehh, what's going on? Confused Has there been an accident, sickness or something, or is this just a forgetfullness?
So far for "first aid" I have been doing some gua sha and Tom Hagertys scalp exercise. It has been a dream of mine to start doing Ageless, and now I'm angry at myself for not buing those books earlier. Mad

claraboo wrote:
perhaps it has folded?

Shame.

foxy1 wrote:

The book looks to be still available from a self-publishers called Lulu, either in hard copy or e-book format. Sorry, I'm not allowed to post the website address.
new era girl

Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:06 am      Reply with quote
Sofbun wrote:

claraboo wrote:
perhaps it has folded?

Shame.

foxy1 wrote:

Looking at the website again, I think it's only available as a printed book. It might be best to purchase the 'Easy Nine' version, as I remember she doesn't recommend 'The Crush' exercise anymore, which was part of the original exercises which formed the 'Easy Ten'. I don't know whether Lulu ships worldwide. You can but ask.
claraboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:08 am      Reply with quote
So the website is now expired?
I guess that means she is no longer continuing?
Years ago I was a member of her forum. It was very useful until it turned into a complete bun fight with some really crazy members posting very nasty comments about other members.
Sad.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
Lulu do ship worldwide - a friend bought the book who lives in South Africa and got it in about 8 days which is fast for deliveries!

Clara op that is so true about the forum but I have to say it wasn’t just Ageless but nearly every forum I have seen. It is a shame though as I think the forums can and were helpful when learning.

There was contact details for someone called Steve in this thread who I think looked after the business side of things for LouLou. It may be worth searching for his emails in this thread. Hopefully Lou Lou is safe and alright. It may also be that during these crazy times she has other things going on too with family!
Sofbun
5% products discount

Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:56 am      Reply with quote
new era girl wrote:

Looking at the website again, I think it's only available as a printed book. It might be best to purchase the 'Easy Nine' version, as I remember she doesn't recommend 'The Crush' exercise anymore, which was part of the original exercises which formed the 'Easy Ten'. I don't know whether Lulu ships worldwide. You can but ask.

Thanks for the tip! I didn't know that. I wonder why that exercise is not recommended? Surprised

claraboo wrote:
So the website is now expired?
I guess that means she is no longer continuing?
Years ago I was a member of her forum. It was very useful until it turned into a complete bun fight with some really crazy members posting very nasty comments about other members.
Sad.

I hope she continues. Ageless seems completely different from other exercise programs from what I have read. Fast and effective. It feels like it's good for beginners like me.

5% products discount

Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:58 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Lulu do ship worldwide - a friend bought the book who lives in South Africa and got it in about 8 days which is fast for deliveries!

Clara op that is so true about the forum but I have to say it wasn’t just Ageless but nearly every forum I have seen. It is a shame though as I think the forums can and were helpful when learning.

There was contact details for someone called Steve in this thread who I think looked after the business side of things for LouLou. It may be worth searching for his emails in this thread. Hopefully Lou Lou is safe and alright. It may also be that during these crazy times she has other things going on too with family!

Good to know Lulu ships worldwide! I have a plan B then, if it happens to be so unfortunate that the website won't relaunch. E-books would be easier, since shpping to Finland usually costs awful lot. Sad
Yeah, this year has been crazy fo all of us. I'll just wait and hope everything is ok, and try to contact Steve after a while.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hummm. I do facial exercises but a very different type which are entirely based on muscle resistance and very little contortion of the face. But whatever works for you guys. Very Happy
Sofbun
5% products discount

Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:30 am      Reply with quote
Tiptoedancer wrote:
Hummm. I do facial exercises but a very different type which are entirely based on muscle resistance and very little contortion of the face. But whatever works for you guys. Very Happy

What kind of exercise? I'm interested in to learn more. Smile I have heard of Ageless of course, Tom Hagerty, Carole Maggio, Senta Maria Runge, Flex effect, Happy face yoga, Cynthia Rowland, Koko Hayashi, Jack Lalanne face exercises, Facerobics, Carolyn Cleaves, Eva Fraser, Danielle Collins, Sarah Chapman and Tanaka face massage.
I have tried couple of Senta Maria Runges exercises, but I wasn't really fancy of them. And she teached in her book that spot training is ok, and I have come to understand from this forum, that it's not a good way of exercising (muscle imbalance that leads possibly to worse results if I understood correctly). Now I'm only doing Gua sha and Tom Hagertys scalp exercise since as a beginner I don't really know what else to do. Embarassed I'm planning on to learn more about Facerobics/Peta Prior, Tom Hagertys other exercises and Tanaka massage as there is not a possibility for me to learn Ageless. My biggest problem is my saggy eye area.
It would allso be nice to hear what others think about these different exercise methods.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
Sofbun wrote:
Tiptoedancer wrote:

What kind of exercise? I'm interested in to learn more. Smile I have heard of Ageless of course, Tom Hagerty, Carole Maggio, Senta Maria Runge, Flex effect, Happy face yoga, Cynthia Rowland, Koko Hayashi, Jack Lalanne face exercises, Facerobics, Carolyn Cleaves, Eva Fraser, Danielle Collins, Sarah Chapman and Tanaka face massage.
I have tried couple of Senta Maria Runges exercises, but I wasn't really fancy of them. And she teached in her book that spot training is ok, and I have come to understand from this forum, that it's not a good way of exercising (muscle imbalance that leads possibly to worse results if I understood correctly). Now I'm only doing Gua sha and Tom Hagertys scalp exercise since as a beginner I don't really know what else to do. Embarassed I'm planning on to learn more about Facerobics/Peta Prior, Tom Hagertys other exercises and Tanaka massage as there is not a possibility for me to learn Ageless. My biggest problem is my saggy eye area.
It would allso be nice to hear what others think about these different exercise methods.

I do none of those you listed although I will admit that I'm not familiar with all of them. And I'm sorry to say this but I kinda think it's mostly people selling books and programs and website advertising. Sorry if I feel that way but I do. I'm sure they're very nice people but I see a alot of confirmation bias involved.

Pulling the face all over the place is stretching the skin and muscles and, in my opinion,not really building up facial muscles. As a former ballet dancer stretching muscles mostly elongates them but doesn't do much for strength as resistance training does.

I don't make videos or sell books or have a website so all I can do is try to explain as well as I can what I do. It's not that complicated, it doesn't take very long but it takes some time to learn how coordinate all the facial muscles all at the same exact time.

Here's what I do.

I place the palms of my cleanly washed hands on my freshly washed and slightly damp face. The palms of my hands are pressed below the cheek bones but above my jaw bones and my fingers end up being on my forehead. (Don't worry about what your fingers are doing) I open my eyes as WIDE as possible
without wrinkling my firehead (it causes wrinkles) I open them very, very wide, then.... I tighten my cheeks like I'm trying to smile but I resisting with my mouth. I flair my nostrils, push my tongue up against the roof of my mouth to tighten my neck (my mouth is closed) and then....I press and pull down as strongly as I possibly can with the palms of my hands, all the while tigtening my cheek muscles, neck muscles, flairing my nostrils.

Everything is going on at the same time. The dampness of the skin and hands kinda make them stick to each other so the hands don't slip off the face. I keep tightening my cheek muscles, flairing my nostrils, pulling up with my chin muscles and down with the palms of my hands.

While all this is going on I make every effort to close my overly widened eyes with the muscles just below the eye socket, kinda like I'm trying to squint but I can't because the resistance of the palm of my hands are pulling down too strongly. This is an important part. Eye muscle resistance and strength is a pivotal part of keeping the face from falling. Well, so is the chin and cheek.lol

I count to about 28 or so...whatever floats my boat at the moment and I do this three times in the morning and three times at night. If my face is stronger I count to 32 because I like that number. There are 32 fouette turns in Swan Lake and it's a nice 8 count of 8 in music and that I particularly like.

There are a couple more resistance exercises I do around the face using the palms of my hands. This eminates from the forehead. I place the palms of my hands on my forehead and do the wide Godzilla eyes and try to push down, down, down from my forehead with the palms of my hands all the while trying to keep my eyes wide open.

Another even more detailed resistance for the eyes is to close the eyes tight without scrunching up the eyes. Simply close the lid of the eye tight and with your fingers along the lash line try to push them open by trying to push the lids up. At the same time resist, resist, resist this by trying to keep them closed. It will activate the muscles above the eye socket and make it stronger.

Another little exercise is to flair the nostrils but with your thumb and forefinger try to pinch the flaired nostrils close but resist this with the muscles you're using to flair the nostrils open.

Generally the palms of the hand fit over the face very well and are perfect for facial resistance. You can also move the palms a tiny bit closer to the sides of the face, do everything described above but also try to pull up with your ears. It's a very strange muscle to develope but you'll be glad when you find it. You can also put the palms of your face slightly above your chin and pull down with the palms of your hands while pulling up with you chin muscles. It's great for the neck.

Perhaps I should call this "face palming exercises". I've been doing them for years.

Another important element to a more youthful face doesn't involve resistance or face creams or even plastic surgery.... it's simple upright posture. If someone is looking at you from the side, the ears should be in vertical alignment directly above shoulders. The ears shouldn't be in front of the shoulders, your slouching if they are. The ears should be in the same verticleline as the shoulders looking from the side. If your standing straight a verticle line could be drawn going from the ears down the shoulder, down directly to the hips and all the way to the ankles. When people's posture is poor it doesn't matter if their faces have no wrinkles or are sag free, they will still look older.

Ok. So sorry for the veeeery long post. Please carry on.

Very Happy
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
I found a place selling the video:

https://imhlab.com/course/louise-annette-ageless-if-you-dare-video/

5% products discount

Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:31 am      Reply with quote
Tiptoedancer wrote:

I do none of those you listed although I will admit that I'm not familiar with all of them. And I'm sorry to say this but I kinda think it's mostly people selling books and programs and website advertising. Sorry if I feel that way but I do. I'm sure they're very nice people but I see a alot of confirmation bias involved.

Pulling the face all over the place is stretching the skin and muscles and, in my opinion,not really building up facial muscles. As a former ballet dancer stretching muscles mostly elongates them but doesn't do much for strength as resistance training does.

I don't make videos or sell books or have a website so all I can do is try to explain as well as I can what I do. It's not that complicated, it doesn't take very long but it takes some time to learn how coordinate all the facial muscles all at the same exact time.

Here's what I do.

I place the palms of my cleanly washed hands on my freshly washed and slightly damp face. The palms of my hands are pressed below the cheek bones but above my jaw bones and my fingers end up being on my forehead. (Don't worry about what your fingers are doing) I open my eyes as WIDE as possible
without wrinkling my firehead (it causes wrinkles) I open them very, very wide, then.... I tighten my cheeks like I'm trying to smile but I resisting with my mouth. I flair my nostrils, push my tongue up against the roof of my mouth to tighten my neck (my mouth is closed) and then....I press and pull down as strongly as I possibly can with the palms of my hands, all the while tigtening my cheek muscles, neck muscles, flairing my nostrils.

Everything is going on at the same time. The dampness of the skin and hands kinda make them stick to each other so the hands don't slip off the face. I keep tightening my cheek muscles, flairing my nostrils, pulling up with my chin muscles and down with the palms of my hands.

While all this is going on I make every effort to close my overly widened eyes with the muscles just below the eye socket, kinda like I'm trying to squint but I can't because the resistance of the palm of my hands are pulling down too strongly. This is an important part. Eye muscle resistance and strength is a pivotal part of keeping the face from falling. Well, so is the chin and cheek.lol

I count to about 28 or so...whatever floats my boat at the moment and I do this three times in the morning and three times at night. If my face is stronger I count to 32 because I like that number. There are 32 fouette turns in Swan Lake and it's a nice 8 count of 8 in music and that I particularly like.

There are a couple more resistance exercises I do around the face using the palms of my hands. This eminates from the forehead. I place the palms of my hands on my forehead and do the wide Godzilla eyes and try to push down, down, down from my forehead with the palms of my hands all the while trying to keep my eyes wide open.

Another even more detailed resistance for the eyes is to close the eyes tight without scrunching up the eyes. Simply close the lid of the eye tight and with your fingers along the lash line try to push them open by trying to push the lids up. At the same time resist, resist, resist this by trying to keep them closed. It will activate the muscles above the eye socket and make it stronger.

Another little exercise is to flair the nostrils but with your thumb and forefinger try to pinch the flaired nostrils close but resist this with the muscles you're using to flair the nostrils open.

Generally the palms of the hand fit over the face very well and are perfect for facial resistance. You can also move the palms a tiny bit closer to the sides of the face, do everything described above but also try to pull up with your ears. It's a very strange muscle to develope but you'll be glad when you find it. You can also put the palms of your face slightly above your chin and pull down with the palms of your hands while pulling up with you chin muscles. It's great for the neck.

Perhaps I should call this "face palming exercises". I've been doing them for years.

Another important element to a more youthful face doesn't involve resistance or face creams or even plastic surgery.... it's simple upright posture. If someone is looking at you from the side, the ears should be in vertical alignment directly above shoulders. The ears shouldn't be in front of the shoulders, your slouching if they are. The ears should be in the same verticleline as the shoulders looking from the side. If your standing straight a verticle line could be drawn going from the ears down the shoulder, down directly to the hips and all the way to the ankles. When people's posture is poor it doesn't matter if their faces have no wrinkles or are sag free, they will still look older.

Ok. So sorry for the veeeery long post. Please carry on.

Very Happy

Thank you for sharing your method! I really enjoyed your eye exercise, the one where you put fingers along lashline. I saw instant change in my eyes after doing it! Okay, the results didn't last very long, but I wonder if in the long run result would be permanent. In Senta Maria Runges book was this kind of belief that the exercise won't be good unless you see instant change and I wonder if that is correct in other exercise methods allso?
I listed different face exercise methods there, but I really don't know much more than name from most of them. I now studied all of Tom Hagertys techniques. He has similar scalp exercise like you had. Only requires to wiggle your ears to exercise scalp muscles. Not all exercises are harsh and there is no need to stretch skin or muscles in all of the exercises. You had a good point about muscle streching, so I'm gonn focus on to find face exercises with minimal stretches.
And I do agree with you, that posture means a lot! And maybe posture could affect to face muscles too, why not? I grind my teeth and did read about that posture affects to that problem allso, or vice versa. Either way, I have a poor posture, and it really ages you and makes frumpy looking. Embarassed

5% products discount

Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:33 am      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
I found a place selling the video:

https://imhlab.com/course/louise-annette-ageless-if-you-dare-video/

Thank you for sharing this! Videos are so helpful especially when english ain't my main language! I feel it's easier to understand techniques from videos, other than face exercises too.

5% products discount

Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:30 am      Reply with quote
Ageless website is back! Dancing And I allso realized that CFF has their program as a digital download!
https://www.carolynsfacialfitness.com/
https://www.agelessifyoudare.org/
If anyone happens to know any other programs that are possible to download digitally, it would be great if you could share them!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:01 am      Reply with quote
Wow, I haven't been here forever - didn't expect to see so many familiar faces still active!

For anyone that has the Hotspots Bootcamp - is this the same video as the original Hotspots? The Ageless video had the gurnalong, but the Hotspots didn't. Has that changed?

Thanks
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:20 am      Reply with quote
FacercIse is available to download

https://shop.facercise.com/

Sofbun wrote:
Ageless website is back! Dancing And I allso realized that CFF has their program as a digital download!
https://www.carolynsfacialfitness.com/
https://www.agelessifyoudare.org/
If anyone happens to know any other programs that are possible to download digitally, it would be great if you could share them!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:05 am      Reply with quote
Happy Face Yoga is also available to stream here:

https://www.happyfaceyoga.com/product/happy-face-yoga-streaming-videos

There are probably other programs available too butr I don't want to take up this thread which is devoted to Agewless.
Lavieestbelle
5% products discount

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,

I have just started doing Ageless. I am curious if I should be feeling sore after the workout. So far I have not felt anything except a little effort while doing the reps but that’s all. Nothing the next day.

I hope this thread is still active. It’s been a couple months since the last post. Thank you!

V
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:19 am      Reply with quote
So being a long term facial exerciser, and having done a variety of progrtams I feel I can answer this question. So should you ve feeling soreness, it depends on your definition of soreness. It also depends where you are starting off from, your age, sun damage, sag etc. So if you are young and healthy, you may not feel any soreness per se. However you want to feel like your muscles have had a workout. So for example, if you think of the delighted to see you exercise (can't remember the specific name) but you want to feel those cheek muscles have berrn put to work. Wil you feel sore afterwards, for me personally no. However I do notice the muscles are tired or worked out. Some programs like facercise talk about lactic acid burn, and for me personally I never ever felt that ever.

Lavieestbelle wrote:
Hello,

I have just started doing Ageless. I am curious if I should be feeling sore after the workout. So far I have not felt anything except a little effort while doing the reps but that’s all. Nothing the next day.

I hope this thread is still active. It’s been a couple months since the last post. Thank you!

V
Lavieestbelle
5% products discount

Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you TheresaMary. I will keep all that in mind. I am hoping the exercises work out for me, and I get amazing results like so many others in this thread.

V
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:19 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |