Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:02 am      Reply with quote
moongoddess wrote:
LBS -
this is new information to me - thank you for posting it 'cause i think we do have a lot of questions about how exactly she got to her present look (those of us that know her from FE). It feels a little silly to be taking all of this so seriously, but i'm concerned about my recent facial excercising set-backs...

It's a very reasonable concern!

Back when I asked, it was because I wanted to be clear on whether starting with Ageless, all by itself, would give me results or if I needed to tone up EVERYTHING at first with FE (which I already owned) to see results and then move on to Ageless for maintenance. She assured me that Ageless would work all by itself, but also mentioned that if I had FE then Ageless wasn't necessary unless I wanted a change.

Ageless was an easy sell for me, not necessarily because I wanted a change, per se, but because I had been very inconsistent with FE due to the time requirements. With Ageless getting the results in less than half the time, it was just a no brainer. And, I always hated the FE exercises that involve putting your fingers in your mouth, though I know they are effective once you get the hang of them... but I was very interested in seeing Loulou's alternatives.

I wish I could remember where I saw Loulou's recent pics...? Probably early in this thread somewhere, but in any event, if I hadn't already bought the download ( Very Happy ) her pics would have been the final selling point, because I could actually SEE the difference in the way she looks now, as opposed to her FE pics. The change is subtle, but overall, Ageless gave her a more sculpted and more feminine look.

I still have FE, of course, and if I ever feel the need I will drag those exercises out and implement whichever ones I want, but for now, Ageless is more intensive for me, AND faster, and I think my skin responds even better to it, simply because the exercises themselves are very rigorous and the skin gets some massaging just by way of exercising. The massage is a very important element for me.

Ok, done rambling for now -- glad the info is helpful Very Happy
scoobyoov
5% products discount

Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:50 am      Reply with quote
I don't have any FAT on my chin, I'm fairly skinny already but I have baby facial fat due to genetics. My cheeks and jawline is rather round because of my facial fat around it. Thank you for your kind post, will this information help more.
So will the ageless program work for me? If you need more information, I can always provide it.

thank you for your kind help
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:56 am      Reply with quote
Scooby, I have found that exercising the risorious muscle (part of LouLou's program) has lifted the upper postion of my face and provided some "division" between the lower jaw and upper jaw. This has eliminated any roundness of the mid-cheek area.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:59 am      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
I understand the concern, but no one is being misled, not even close Smile

I asked her about this in the beginning, I'm pretty sure it was right here in the thread (slightly later in the thread though, as I didn't discover Ageless until early December)... In any event, she explained to me that though she had already been significantly tweaking the FE routine by then (i.e. selectively exercising certain muscles, on a different schedule), she credited FE because that was the program they were all doing and she was a trainer for that board. She also said that while FE did give her great results, the transformation continued and improved after she began to make her own modifications. At one point someone posted more recent pics of her here, where the results of HER program alone can be plainly seen, but those photots may have been removed.

In any event, her videos were just done in December, and they leave absolutely NO room for doubt that Ageless works, all by itself. FE is fine if people wish to supplement but it is not at all necessary.

Hope that helps!

I know LouLou openly admits that she does/did Flexeffect and has nothing to hide. I still feel the book should say that she did FE/modifications of her own, seeing as the same photographs are there. But it's no biggie.

Thanks for clarifying it anyway Smile I have similar face "issues" as Lou (particularly the lower part of the face/chin) and wonder if Ageless alone is enough. If a layperson judged by the photos on the book, they would assume so.

I would post my original comment on her messageboard, but I wasn't sure if I'd get flamed and people would regard it as a personal attack, which it certainly isn't.

I think as an Flexeffect trainer she should have stated on their forum she'd done modifications that contributed to her transformation, instead of implying it was purely down to FE? Or is it not allowed?

Most of us are still quite "new" to Ageless so I'm sure there will be more definitive comparisons result-wise further down the road.

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:26 am      Reply with quote
ljk wrote:
mountaingirl wrote:
ljk...you have a good point there. Those before and after pictures of LouLou are from her Flex Effect days...hadn't thought about that. To be safe, I'm doing both FE and Ageless!

Embarassed Thanks, mountaingirl, I wasn't sure what reaction my post would get! I really want Ageless to work for me and everyone else. I wish LouLou every success, but I couldn't keep it in!

Have you guys completely missed the transformation from the FE after picture, to LouLou's video?

It's amazing! And all about those pinchable cheeks..

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:57 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Have you guys completely missed the transformation from the FE after picture, to LouLou's video?

Yes, I've seen the video, and she looks lovely. I've had all her pages bookmarked for a while now.

If you think what I've said is bad, on another thread they're saying they don't think the before/after photos are the same people!! Now that shocked me. I never thought that for a minute.

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

Kassy, where are those pics? Are they on the thread, or just via email?

The FlexEffect before and after pics sold me on the power of facial exercise (and I bought that program). But I started Ageless solely due to the time allotment...it had nothing to do with pics....I just couldn't do the FE time allotment at that point.

My only hope is that people try a program, period. ANY program....just pick one and DO it!! They all have benefits.

Besides, everyone started somewhere...based on far back these programs are dated, I think everyone that is still alive factored in someone else's program, lol.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
ljk wrote:
I know LouLou openly admits that she does/did Flexeffect and has nothing to hide. I still feel the book should say that she did FE/modifications of her own, seeing as the same photographs are there.

She wanted to do that, but decided against it. I don't feel comfortable giving details because she mentioned it to me in private email, but if you're still concerned about it, why don't you email her? I'm sure she'd be happy to give you the same info and explain why she just discusses her own routine.

Quote:
Thanks for clarifying it anyway Smile I have similar face "issues" as Lou (particularly the lower part of the face/chin) and wonder if Ageless alone is enough. If a layperson judged by the photos on the book, they would assume so.

And they would be assuming correctly. I know we're only a few months in, but there are already enough people getting results with HER program alone (meaning: people who don't own FE or do other exercises) that this doesn't really need to be a concern anymore. In other words, we don't need to just take Loulou's word for it, because other people are successfully seeing those results with just her exercises. I think this will be even less of an issue as the earliest Ageless users continue to post their results.

Quote:
I would post my original comment on her messageboard, but I wasn't sure if I'd get flamed and people would regard it as a personal attack, which it certainly isn't.

I don't think it would be a problem at all, if you just tell her you're curious as to whether her program alone will get you where you need to be or if doing FE first is necessary. That's pretty much exactly what I asked here, at some point in early December, and it wasn't a problem at all. In fact, her personal progression with the exercises is actually pretty interesting (and it's in the thread somewhere, I think around the second half of December.. sorry I don't recall the page numbers, offhand)

Quote:
I think as an Flexeffect trainer she should have stated on their forum she'd done modifications that contributed to her transformation,

Perhaps she did.. why are you assuming she did not?

Two things that should be pointed out:

First, When she finally came out with her Ageless program, she hadn't posted on FE for a year or more. So obviously, she was not inadvertantly misleading people in any way, or incorrectly implying that FE was responsible for her improved results.

Second: if you read the FE board, you'll see that trainers frequently instruct people to figure out what works best for them. To lay off certain muscles if they become overbuilt, find a better gripping position if one isn't working as well, etc etc. "Get creative" is the phrase I've seen used on the forum. For her to reduce the frequency of certain exercises or modify her grip on some exercises would not have been worthy of announcement. And as I said, it's very possible that she did indeed tell people, during the course of normal board discussion, to try a different grip, or to suggest modifications; other trainers do it all the time.

When she started to significantly modify her routine, she stopped posting there completely.

Hope that helps to clear up any misconceptions Smile
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
Also, much of this is irrelevant because LouLou's face looks like it does because she is LouLou and has her own unique musculature. I could exercise myself dizzy and not have the extremely high cheek definition that she has because my musculature is my own. And remember that the bones themselves have a part to play in face shape and achievable face shape through exercising. Frankly, I don't think it matters at all whether she did F/E, Yoga Face or stood on her head. She has obviously made herself look exceptionally good through facial exercise and has determined what exercises were right for her.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:

Kassy, where are those pics? Are they on the thread, or just via email?

I was referring to the before and after pictures that were on FE (not sure if they are still there), and if you look at the after, in comparison to LL in the video (a year or so later), I see a very big difference. To my eyes her mid face/cheeks are much more defined + built up, and her jawline looks more tapered.

When I first saw LL's before and after pictures on FE, I had a fleeting thought that it must be mother and daughter, and I had to re-read the bio.. Embarassed

As far as pictures go, and I'm including all programs and books that I own personally, I honestly believe Debs progression through the years, is lovely + natural, and leaves no questions about how she accomplished it. She just looks healthy and natural both in the still pictures and the DVD. And I think she looks much more youthful than the clock says. Some other exercise guru's like the ones we have recently viewed on U-Tube, look as though they have had fat grafts and fillers to me, and have quite overdone it to boot.

I also feel that when folks decide to make their face their fortune, they open themselves up to questions, compliments and sometimes ridicule.. It all goes with the territory!

JMHO!

ETA: I have posted before and after pictures on this forum throughout my entire time here. In the beginning there were plenty of insults, innuendo, and accussations hurled my way.. Well I'm still here, and I'm still posting pictures, and will continue to do so. Why, because they are the truth, and they are helpful to many members. There will always be negativity, jealousy and what have you, but the truth will always prevail... Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
Also, much of this is irrelevant because LouLou's face looks like it does because she is LouLou and has her own unique musculature. I could exercise myself dizzy and not have the extremely high cheek definition that she has because my musculature is my own. And remember that the bones themselves have a part to play in face shape and achievable face shape through exercising. Frankly, I don't think it matters at all whether she did F/E, Yoga Face or stood on her head. She has obviously made herself look exceptionally good through facial exercise and has determined what exercises were right for her.

it does matter what program she's using - that's the whole point..
interesting thought re: loulou's unique musculature- and i think that's EXACTLY why so many of us are participating in this dialogue and why we're all so intriqued w/ loulou's program - it's her transformation that is creating all the dialogue-- THE WOMAN HAS TRANSFORMED HERSELF, EVEN AND ESPECIALLY FROM HER MUSCULAR FACED FLEXING DAYS - and we all want it and want to know every little detail as if we could retrace her steps and get the same results - we want our personal best and maybe even something we never thought we could have...
i think the point of facial excercise is that you can MAXIMIZE what nature gave you - and we all have cheek bone muscles! sometimes we have an untapped potential and sometimes we develp a technique that allows us to seemingly shift our genetics (think joseph pilates- i never knew my short legs could look so long-how'd he do that?)...loulou IMO has tapped into this potential or maybe even more - taking us beyond our potential...

and loulou left FE at a time when there was a very negative atmosphere- i can see why she would want to disassociate but what ever the reason(s) she left it was JUST PLAIN SMART of her to not share her technique-she helped us with the FE excercises (devloped a cheek bootcamp w/ loli)...why should she give it away on the flex effect forum--that was her creative baby to nuture and grow and present to the world...and hopefully make a decent living for a decent life in a world that can be full of so much struggle...
best
m
scoobyoov
5% products discount

Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
Just purchased LULU's program. Which exercise number would you recommend in DAY 1 and DAY 2.

My whole goal is to make my face slimmer and make my cheeks more hallow. Thanks.

I tried doing exercise 1 to 4 on the Day 1 list. Is your face suppose to feel sore? And do you need to pinch hard?
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
I have no desire to be negative, or jealous, I'm not that sort of person. I'm sure I'm voicing things that have crossed others' minds. Thank you for the more detailed explanations.

I truly wish LouLou all the best.

moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
ljk wrote:
I have no desire to be negative, or jealous, I'm not that sort of person. I'm sure I'm voicing things that have crossed others' minds. Thank you for the more detailed explanations.

ljk
you did not come accross this way at all! your post was totally valid and kind...i think everyone got that...it's really a great dialogue, i'm learning so much!
( ( ( hugs ) ) )
now it's off to my real life
xo
m
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
ljk wrote:

You were just curious and asking questions, no harm done Smile

Scoobyoov, I'm not sure I understand your question..? I just follow the routine laid out in the book - I do the Day 1 exercises all at one time, massage, then I'm done for the day. The next day, Day 2 exercises all in shot, then I'm done for the day. Occasionally if I'm feeling ambitious I'll do both days at once and skip the next day (but I massage pretty much every day). Hope that helps? Oh, and.. Edited to add: yes, it's normal for the muscles to feel sore! If the skin itself is sore or bruised, give yourself a few days off and let it heal, then go at it just a little more gently until your skin adjusts to all the pinching, pulling and squeezing. You don't have to pinch to the point of massive pain, obviously, but you'll want a good solid grip so you can apply plenty of resistance. The aggressive handling is actually good for your skin, just experiment and assess what your skin can handle at first.

Antonia, I agree that in most cases, people will see some results regardless of what they do. But I think it's worth pointing out that one can have similar results to Loulou's, though obviously tailored to the individual, with just her Ageless program.

The reason I find it noteworthy is because, first, it's the best value out there, hands down. Also, there is no way I would have ever bought her program if I was led to believe it would only be fully effective when combined with FE (if I hadn't already owned FE, that is). I wouldn't have wanted to spend all the money, for one thing, and for another, if I had to have FE anyway, I'd have just gone with FE, by itself. Since I already had FE though and realized how time consuming it is (particularly in the beginning), Ageless seemed like a great alternative. I like having FE and I don't regret buying both programs, but if I could have saved myself the $70 and just bought Ageless first, I certainly would have!

Anyone who tries Ageless and decides they want more can always add FE later, if they want, but for $10, Ageless is practically free, and is more than enough for most people to get some really stunning results. Smile
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hmm, I thought I was pointing out that one can have similarly stunning results but that the individual's bone structure and musculature (not just the ability of the muscles to grow/tauten, but the positioning of the muscles over the bone) plays a significant role in the overall result. I am finding the Ageless program to be nothing short of amazing. As an aside, my girlfriened said to me yesterday, "I really can't believe how young you look and you seem to be getting younger." I told her all about the program, mentioning that it took mere minutes a day and she said something along the lines of, "Well, I'm not spending my time doing that...and it probably wouldn't work anyway." Strange...

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
my girlfriened said to me yesterday, "I really can't believe how young you look and you seem to be getting younger." I told her all about the program, mentioning that it took mere minutes a day and she said something along the lines of, "Well, I'm not spending my time doing that...and it probably wouldn't work anyway." Strange...

If it were me, I'd have been harrassing you endlessly until you sent me the link!

I'm guessing she's like a lot of people who are "conditioned" to think that handling the skin is harmful, it's probably very difficult to break out of that mindset.

I guess I was somewhat convinced of that, but then, I also know that stimulating blood flow/circulation is very beneficial to the skin and I know there are a zillion benefits to massage, so the facial exercise concept just seemed to make sense, and it was very easy for me to cast off the old "don't touch your face" warnings. Oh well, we'll be all the better for it in 10 years, and I guess everyone else will just have more work to do to catch up Smile
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
I must say I was surprised because she had been saying how "old" she looked and how she wouldn't have cosmetic surgery ever but wished there was "something I could do" to look younger. It's so puzzling! Like you, I would have been downloading that book as soon as I reached home.

5% products discount

Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Antonia, Lowbrowscientist....I'm new here Smile . I just had to chip in and say that I also have a friend who endlessly complains that she's looking and feeling old, yet when I suggest different things to her (like face exercise, skincare actives, exercise, healthy diet) she says life is too short Shock . I could seriously scream! To say I don't understand that attitude is an understatement. I must admit it gets me when people complain endlessly but refuse to be helped to do anything about it Confused .

Anyway......I have been doing FE for about two years and "knew" Loulou while she was there (very genuine person indeed), and I now do the Ageless instead of the FE (have given up FE to assess the Ageless properly) and I love the Ageless cheek exes. They really do feel as though they are working the muscles HARD, which I like. And I think Loulou's philosophy makes perfect sense (that you have to work the upper face in order to create lift), so I'm hopeful that Ageless will address some concerns of mine (I only started it about ten days ago).

I'll keep you posted.

Hello Moongoddess, by the way Very Happy ! And thanks to everyone for their input here - very informative Smile .
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hello PP and welcome! People are extraordinary, aren't they? Laughing I was a major sceptic (used to work with the derms, who all say facial exercise "causes sagging and wrinkling"). I've been doing them for a little over seven weeks and three people have asked me what I've "done" to my face since they last saw me a few months ago. Aside from having a bit of Radiesse in one nasolabial fold (which I've been doign for years), I've been exercising a la LouLou, using the Baby Quasar, slapping actives all over my face and occasionally dermarolling. The last three help my skin glow and the first has made a major difference in the shape of my face. It's wonderfully empowering!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
I am finding the Ageless program to be nothing short of amazing. As an aside, my girlfriened said to me yesterday, "I really can't believe how young you look and you seem to be getting younger." I told her all about the program, mentioning that it took mere minutes a day and she said something along the lines of, "Well, I'm not spending my time doing that...and it probably wouldn't work anyway." Strange...

Now THAT's what i like to hear! congratulations!!
- people are strange - i figure when we don't do things that could help, we probably think we look okay (even though we complain)
i LOVE this thread - i'm learning oodles..
m
peaprincess
5% products discount

Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for your welcome, Antonia.

It's so encouraging to hear of your progress with Ageless, so thanks for documenting that. I've been lurking for a while, but I missed your photos. However, the reaction of others to them (your photos) speaks volumes.

Yes, it's funny how the masses will keep believing in the old dogma. I suppose it's the same whatever the subject. You know, with a new idea, people will ridicule it at first, and then wonder if, maybe.......and then they will embrace it, and some time later they will be incredulous that they ever thought otherwise. It's just how the world works, I suppose. There are also the people that doubt, but think that they have nothing to lose, so they give it a go. I was one of those, but now I'm a believer where face exercise is concerned (thanks to FE.....though I also had "issues" with FE which I'm trying to address now, but everyone's face has different needs). I really will never stop face exercises or skincare actives. They empower each of us, where appearance is concerned. Power to the people!!!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="Lowbrowscientist"]
Antonia wrote:
my girlfriened said to me yesterday, "I really can't believe how young you look and you seem to be getting younger." I told her all about the program, mentioning that it took mere minutes a day and she said something along the lines of, "Well, I'm not spending my time doing that...and it probably wouldn't work anyway." Strange...

If it were me, I'd have been harrassing you endlessly until you sent me the link!

Definitely.... You gave her pearls and she threw them away. Rolling Eyes Laughing Even after she said how young you look.... (What the heck!)

Welcome Pea - I remember seeing you on the FE board. It will be interesting to hear how Ageless works for you. thanks so much for joining and sharing your results. Sis
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
peaprincess wrote:
Hello Antonia, Lowbrowscientist....I'm new here Smile . I just had to chip in and say that I also have a friend who endlessly complains that she's looking and feeling old, yet when I suggest different things to her (like face exercise, skincare actives, exercise, healthy diet) she says life is too short Shock . I could seriously scream! To say I don't understand that attitude is an understatement. I must admit it gets me when people complain endlessly but refuse to be helped to do anything about it Confused .

Anyway......I have been doing FE for about two years and "knew" Loulou while she was there (very genuine person indeed), and I now do the Ageless instead of the FE (have given up FE to assess the Ageless properly) and I love the Ageless cheek exes. They really do feel as though they are working the muscles HARD, which I like. And I think Loulou's philosophy makes perfect sense (that you have to work the upper face in order to create lift), so I'm hopeful that Ageless will address some concerns of mine (I only started it about ten days ago).

I'll keep you posted.

Hello Moongoddess, by the way Very Happy ! And thanks to everyone for their input here - very informative Smile .

Peaprincess - hi honey, hope your well- great forum, huh? i started ageless about 2/3 weeks ago-dropped flexing just to "see" and i seem to have gotten cold feet today-watching some sag come in - but i know i have not given Ageless a fairshot so i'm considering holding off flexing for another week or two-i really want to see what this program offers on it's own (it's just that when you gain ground you hate to loose it - but then maybe what you loose you gain back 2-fold...ugh) PLEASE keep us informed of your progress - it's just one big beauty experiment, isn't it!
( ( ( hugs ) ) )
m
ps
there is also a flex/ageless comparison thread where we can discuss the changes w/ out compromising the "purity" of this tread..which is just for ageless - which is probably where i should have posted this (sorry!)
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
My sister was the same, Sis. I sent her a pic at the weekend of my DH and me in the snow (she lives in the UK). She said the usual "You look 37 and not 57," and then said (get this) "You aren't still doing those silly exercises are you? You'll ruin your face." LOLOLOLOL!!!!! It reminds me of when someone says, "You don't need to watch your calories, you're already slim.." It's utterly illogical to me. My sis and I are poles apart and love each other to bits.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:38 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |