Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 31, 2009 8:52 am      Reply with quote
Can't wait to hear how the DVD is?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 31, 2009 8:55 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Lou's dvd is well worth the purchase. She explains and demonstrates all exercises and then has a section that you can do them with her. It is short sweet and to the point. I give it five stars,I realized several points that I hadn't noticed before.
Toby

TOBY!!!!! Oh dear. Does this mean I need to get the DVD????

5% products discount

Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:24 am      Reply with quote
otherloulou wrote:
Here is the best butt exercise in the world. Sorry I look so scruffy, but I made it a long time ago before I knew any of you would be dropping in! Very Happy

I'll only keep it up for a couple of days, but if anyone misses this fabulous chance to see me sweating away in my gardening clothes, I can put it up again some time.

http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m69/otherloulou/best%20bottom%20ex/?action=view&current=08468955.pbr

Hi everybody!Lou Lou you're a star!

I've been doing Ageless if you dare for three months and I'm happily surprised with the results.My cheeks lifted,NL almost disappear and I don't have bags under my eyes any more!
Sometimes I overdo it and looks tired afterwards but I think I should find the right rhythm.
I appologize about the questions I'm going to ask,they're probably answered,I still can't find the time to read the whole tread thoroughly,the moment I bought the book and saw the way Lou Lou looked I needed no further encouragement.
Here they are my questions:
1.My 11 lines don't improve.In additionals
there's exercise for them,can't I do it more often?
2.It's also connected with the additional exercises,my mom jawline needs more work,what if she include these on a more regular basis?
3.I can't watch the best butt exercise,what password do I have to type in?Sorry for the stupid question!
milbader
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:23 am      Reply with quote
calorblind: I paid $9 and change for shipping to the USA. There are multiple options to chose from. It arrived in less than a week from ordering.
JaclynS
5% products discount

Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:27 am      Reply with quote
I ordered the Ageless DVD last week and I am waiting to see it before starting the exercise. I read the book from cover to cover and after reading alot of these posts I can not wait to get started! Especially the way the cheek area seems to work. Does it help to fill out a thin face??

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:40 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I haven't read every single post in this thread yet, there's just no time yet to do that but I will,

so I'm sorry if this has already been asked.

But, do LouLou's exercises "fill in" the cheek hollows? I don't want my hollowed areas to look worse.

I already have high cheekbones and do not want them to look higher or to look more "plump", so are LouLou's exercises probably still good for me?

My main concern is my "jowl" area, needs lots of help. Will I get pretty fast results in lifting jowls and "puppet" or marionette lines decreasing? Those are my main concerns.

I can't afford FlexEffect program and cannot find just the book to buy, the FlexEffect program really should just only sell the book b itself, because I already bought the DVD a few years ago from someone and now need ONLY the book.

Thank yoU!! Smile
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:38 am      Reply with quote
milbader wrote:
calorblind: I paid $9 and change for shipping to the USA. There are multiple options to chose from. It arrived in less than a week from ordering.

i am in France Sad
Kandi
5% products discount

Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
My main concern is my "jowl" area, needs lots of help. Will I get pretty fast results in lifting jowls and "puppet" or marionette lines decreasing? Those are my main concerns.

I am new here. I got the book and started 3-1/2 weeks ago. My main problem is the 'puppet' lines, and sagging around the mouth area. I am 48, and looked young till 47, then hit a wall I guess. So far, there has been no improvement in the puppet lines/sagging in that area. I look tired and washed up. Is there any hope for this area? Should I focus more on one particular exercise for that area? Any help appreciated!
JaclynS
5% products discount

Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:38 am      Reply with quote
My Ageless DVD just came in the mail yesterday, Now I can get started! I have the book but since I am a visual person I waited for the DVD to arrive before starting these exercises. I will keep you posted on how I am doing as I have never done facial exercises before. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
I received my Ageless DVD a few days ago and sat down to watch it today and neither one of my DVD Players would play it. They both said "Please remove Disc no audio or image available. Apparently this is a blank! You can only imagine how disappointing that was. I e-mailed lulu hopefully they will either refund my money or send me one that works!
Metaphora
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
My disc won't play in anything either. On Loulou's forum she said many many people are having this problem & she's trying to get it fixed & get them working discs.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
Metaphora wrote:
My disc won't play in anything either. On Loulou's forum she said many many people are having this problem & she's trying to get it fixed & get them working discs.

She could probably just email you the file.

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
Metaphora
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
InkyProse wrote:
Metaphora wrote:

Good idea! I might ask her to do so, though I really want it in disc form so I can play it anywhere. I haven't been in a rush over this glitch ... I think I'm doing the exercises properly. It will just be icing on the cake to have her DVD.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:00 am      Reply with quote
Metaphora wrote:
InkyProse wrote:
Metaphora wrote:

Good idea! I might ask her to do so, though I really want it in disc form so I can play it anywhere. I haven't been in a rush over this glitch ... I think I'm doing the exercises properly. It will just be icing on the cake to have her DVD.

At the very least you could have the file until the usable disc gets to you thru the mail.

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:33 am      Reply with quote
That's a shame about the CD's. Toby's was okay, but it seems others are having troubles. I think I'll wait for the bugs to be straightened out.

5% products discount

Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:37 am      Reply with quote
I'm sorry to hear so many are having trouble with the new Ageless dvd. It plays just fine on my computer, but I'm on a mac not a pc. It's so nice to see Loulou slowly demonstrating each exercise. I wish I had this dvd when I started Ageless in Feb. There's one exercise (#5) that I noticed I haven't been doing correctly. I've modified it to match Loulou's demo on the dvd.

Not sure if this info will help anyone having a problems, but I'll share it anyway. The video on the dvd is in the .wmv windows media format. You may want to make sure you have the latest version of the windows media player installed on your computer, you can download it from microsoft's website.
blondehart
5% products discount

Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
I just got my DVD & it seems to be working fine on my PC.

I'm glad I have it cuz I wasn't doing the exercises exactly as she does Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried all the suggestions and it's still a no go. When any other DVD is inserted the name of it shows up, not with this one. Apparently I "didn't get the bird". Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

I would like to order the DVD but the link does not work, anyone can help? How much is it actually?

Thanks!
KayS
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Ok, I know I am not computer literate but I do have windows media player. When I insert the Ageless DVD nothing happens. Is there something I am supposed to press or does it just immediately start?? It seems to me that windows media player is geared mainly towards music. Am I missing something???
Truffles
5% products discount

Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:59 am      Reply with quote
KayS wrote:
Ok, I know I am not computer literate but I do have windows media player. When I insert the Ageless DVD nothing happens. Is there something I am supposed to press or does it just immediately start?? It seems to me that windows media player is geared mainly towards music. Am I missing something???

Hi KayS, Windows Media Player does play movies as well. If it won't start automatically, try this. Go into "My Computer" and dbl. click on the DVD drive that contains the Ageless dvd. If WMP still won't run it, (you may already have WMP 11) but if not, then go to windows update, select custom updates and then select Windows Media player 11, if it shows up there, download and install that, then try the dvd again.
KayS
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks I will try that. Do I go into my computer while I am on the windows media player or do I just insert the DVD and then go straight to my computer??
Truffles
5% products discount

Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
KayS wrote:
Thanks I will try that. Do I go into my computer while I am on the windows media player or do I just insert the DVD and then go straight to my computer??

No close the media player and then go into my computer and dbl.click the dvd icon. If it's going to work Win Med Player will open up and play it automatically, that's if Windows Med player is your default media player.
KayS
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:32 am      Reply with quote
Thanks again for your quick response! I will try that and let you know what happens. Razz
Hermosa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
Also, your computer may be set up to open that type of file with a different program. If that is happening, right click on the file and select "Open With" from the dropdown menu. That will let you choose the correct player for the file.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:24 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |