Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
gossamerwings
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 24, 2010 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
It is a cheap program and an easy program to get your feet wet in facial exercise, or, if you need something short on time.

However.

You should know that there are several people posting on her forum right now that are having difficulty tracking shipment of their product and are concerned because LouLou has not answered their emails or pms (although active memebrs say this is not the norm for LouLou). She did not create the proboards forum, and unlike Flex Effect, does not have trainers available to help her DVD or book clients with the program. There doesn't appear to be any customer service available. There isn't a number to call for help. I would not recommend this product to anyone who has never done facial exercise and would need or like assistance from a trainer in the program, or to people who want the product quickly.

The DVD as a download is instant, and the easiest way to go. There is a decent FAQ on her forum, and the long time users are more than willing to donate their time to help customers. If you've done facial exercise before, you wouldn't likely need to talk to Louise for help, and anything you would need minor assistance with, the active members of her forum would help you out.

ETA: Clarification: I personally like the program, find the downloadable dvd easy to use, and am enjoying the program. I also feel that 6 weeks in, I am seeing results in my cheeks.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 24, 2010 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
ljk wrote:
Had quite a hunt for this post! Was beginning to think it had been edited out.

http://www.skincaretalk.com/anti-aging/6722-i-just-ordered-flex-effect-its-closeout-2.html#post179154

As this information is easily available, I'm sure it's ok for me to post here. Was hoping to learn more about it myself!

If Loli put out a book, I'd buy it. She is so very kind and generous, and shes a super example of someone without any surgical or hormonal assistance getting a big boost from facial exercise.

5% products discount

Mon May 24, 2010 10:42 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks...so is the online dvd a video? I would like to be able to see the exercises done. otherwise i dont know if this would work out for me. right now I am doing a facial yoga program I found on you tube, it takes about 15 minutes, and its about 5 exercises targeting the cheeks. i feel sore afterwards and i am combining this with tanaka massages and hoping to get some sort of result. either way I think I will try the ageless program out within the next couple weeks. what sort of changes are you seeing right now after 6 weeks? Does the program create higher more defined cheeks? I have been thinking all along that I needed smaller cheeks but I think my problem is that I have no bone structure to support the extra fat on my face, so possibly a more defined muscle could help me out???
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 25, 2010 3:20 am      Reply with quote
I'd be very careful. Your doing quite a lot already and your run into problems doing too much. It be hard to work out which thing will have given you overbuild etc if you do too much at once. Its early days for you with Tanaka and the facial yoga, so give them both time to work - or go for the surgery. Exercises are not an immediate fix, and I know you want that issue sorted but you got to be realistic.

Doing two programs without prior experience is a time bomb waiting to happen!
whatisperfect wrote:
Thanks...so is the online dvd a video? I would like to be able to see the exercises done. otherwise i dont know if this would work out for me. right now I am doing a facial yoga program I found on you tube, it takes about 15 minutes, and its about 5 exercises targeting the cheeks. i feel sore afterwards and i am combining this with tanaka massages and hoping to get some sort of result. either way I think I will try the ageless program out within the next couple weeks. what sort of changes are you seeing right now after 6 weeks? Does the program create higher more defined cheeks? I have been thinking all along that I needed smaller cheeks but I think my problem is that I have no bone structure to support the extra fat on my face, so possibly a more defined muscle could help me out???
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 25, 2010 3:38 am      Reply with quote
I don't have the download so I don't know what file it is but you should be able to play it on your PC no problem. Yes, it's Lou demonstrating the exercises in depth at first, then doing day 1 and day 2 exercises with all the repetitions.

The actual physical DVD (I got one of the very first ones when they were released) was a .wmv file, but I think that got changed as a lot of people couldn't play it on their DVD players. (.wmv will play on Windows Media Player).

And yes, as TM said, it takes months, up to a year, to see the full results from facial exercises.

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
whatisperfect
5% products discount

Tue May 25, 2010 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
I'd be very careful. Your doing quite a lot already and your run into problems doing too much. It be hard to work out which thing will have given you overbuild etc if you do too much at once. Its early days for you with Tanaka and the facial yoga, so give them both time to work - or go for the surgery. Exercises are not an immediate fix, and I know you want that issue sorted but you got to be realistic.

whatisperfect wrote:

I understand it takes awhile....I am educated and understand how the body works so I would not expect anything to happen overnight. I was simply asking the person who was seeing results after 6 weeks what the results were that they were actually experiencing. I am not exactly sure if these exercises would give me what I needed, and noone seems to know? I have not seen before and after pictures of ageless or any other program so Its hard to know if its going to target my problems. Like I asked, would a defined muscle support the fat on my face better, or is this ageless program for the actual person who is aging a bit more, as I am still in my twenties.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 26, 2010 2:33 am      Reply with quote
Whilst it takes a while, you are already doing two things (Tanaka and Facial Yoga) that will effect your face over time and then your already talking about doing Ageless on top of that too.

You seem very impatient (and truly I understand that) but you got to realise in doing too many things all at once your not going to get the results your after and will look worse for wear which is not what you want. Also you won't know which system it is that gives you funky results like overbuild or gauntness if your doing so much (and it might be the combo of all of them!).

No one can be 100% sure re what the exercises will do to your own face, as the muscles don't all switch on all at once - thats why at FE they say give it a year, as during that year they all wake up, and the same is true with Ageless. There are before/afters on both the website of Ageless and the forum.

I don't know the answer to your question if muscle would support the fat more? But I wonder whether fat on the face is a good thing or bad thing? Not sure. I know when I lost weight my face looked slightly worse for wear but when I started facial exercises I seemed to look better and less guant. Another person you should look at is Deb Crowley's FlexEffect. She got into it because she did bodybuilding and so lost lots of body fat, but got concerned over her face.

I think your not going to be patient enough to do the exercises for as long as they required and so you might be better off considering the surgery as you mentioned that several times in different threads and that may give you the look your after whereas facial exercises will be too much of a learning phase for you I fear.

Theresa
whatisperfect wrote:
TheresaMary wrote:

whatisperfect wrote:

I understand it takes awhile....I am educated and understand how the body works so I would not expect anything to happen overnight. I was simply asking the person who was seeing results after 6 weeks what the results were that they were actually experiencing. I am not exactly sure if these exercises would give me what I needed, and noone seems to know? I have not seen before and after pictures of ageless or any other program so Its hard to know if its going to target my problems. Like I asked, would a defined muscle support the fat on my face better, or is this ageless program for the actual person who is aging a bit more, as I am still in my twenties.
Pollyanna
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 26, 2010 8:57 am      Reply with quote
I started doing Ageless about 5 weeks ago. So far so good but I notice with my lifestyle that I tend to skip a day and then I'll do both the daily 5 minute sessions the following day ( part 1 and 2). So basically i'm doing both parts/10 min every other day instead.
Does anyone know if this would be detrimental to my results or if it would essentially give me the same result? I can't really see what the difference would be but maybe I'm misguided.. Confused

Female CANADA 49 Brunette,Fair/normal skin- Gadgets: Derminator, AALS. Skin care: DIY Vit C serum, Osmotics Copper Prime 5, Valmont Renewing Pack, Skinceuticals Retinol, Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream. Internal: Tons of supplements ;o and some much needed bioidentical hormones
whatisperfect
5% products discount

Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Whilst it takes a while, you are already doing two things (Tanaka and Facial Yoga) that will effect your face over time and then your already talking about doing Ageless on top of that too.

You seem very impatient (and truly I understand that) but you got to realise in doing too many things all at once your not going to get the results your after and will look worse for wear which is not what you want. Also you won't know which system it is that gives you funky results like overbuild or gauntness if your doing so much (and it might be the combo of all of them!).

No one can be 100% sure re what the exercises will do to your own face, as the muscles don't all switch on all at once - thats why at FE they say give it a year, as during that year they all wake up, and the same is true with Ageless. There are before/afters on both the website of Ageless and the forum.

I don't know the answer to your question if muscle would support the fat more? But I wonder whether fat on the face is a good thing or bad thing? Not sure. I know when I lost weight my face looked slightly worse for wear but when I started facial exercises I seemed to look better and less guant. Another person you should look at is Deb Crowley's FlexEffect. She got into it because she did bodybuilding and so lost lots of body fat, but got concerned over her face.

I think your not going to be patient enough to do the exercises for as long as they required and so you might be better off considering the surgery as you mentioned that several times in different threads and that may give you the look your after whereas facial exercises will be too much of a learning phase for you I fear.

Theresa
whatisperfect wrote:
TheresaMary wrote:

whatisperfect wrote:

You obviously are reading way too much into my posts. I am not impatient enough to run out and get facial surgery nor do I have the money so this would be something I would do and wait a few years. I just dont have much belief in this, but i will see how it goes after a few months. I absolutely do not think any program would cause my face to be gaunt. How in the world would some facial exercises get rid of a large amount of fat on the face? you cant even spot train your body. If I have chubby cheeks I highly highly highly doubt that puffing my cheeks and making whistling faces is going to create a hollow cheek area. maybe in a few years my facial fat will go down, and what i worry about is that all i have is fat on the face and not a good bone structure. I might look worse without the fat, who knows. hopefully these exercises will end up doing some positivity.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry can I just check in on something here. I have been reading your posts, and repeating some stuff back to you - in an attempt to help you not make the same mistakes I've done.

You've already said your doing two aggressive techniques and you don't think another facial exercise program is going to provide any more challenge - please don't kid yourself.

Do your research, for example here on EDS your discover there are many people who have gone gaunt through facial exercise programs - so your belief is incorrect here.

And as for not being able to spot train your body - this is also incorrect (believe me I've got personal experience here and so have others). Research T-tapp and your find there are factual cases where people have done just that.

You obviously know what your doing though - I'll try and not make any more suggestions as its not helping you or your beliefs!

whatisperfect wrote:
You obviously are reading way too much into my posts. I am not impatient enough to run out and get facial surgery nor do I have the money so this would be something I would do and wait a few years. I just dont have much belief in this, but i will see how it goes after a few months. I absolutely do not think any program would cause my face to be gaunt. How in the world would some facial exercises get rid of a large amount of fat on the face? you cant even spot train your body. If I have chubby cheeks I highly highly highly doubt that puffing my cheeks and making whistling faces is going to create a hollow cheek area. maybe in a few years my facial fat will go down, and what i worry about is that all i have is fat on the face and not a good bone structure. I might look worse without the fat, who knows. hopefully these exercises will end up doing some positivity.
Kiley
5% products discount

Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
Well, it took me some time but I have now read this entire thread, and have watched the video and read the book twice each.

No more delays; I'm starting tonight with these exercises, and hoping for the very best!

Kiley
Suellen

Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone doing flexeffect and Ageless at the same time? If yes, what exercises and with what results?
msjaly
5% products discount

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
I did Ageless for 8 months and it definitely firmed up my fleshy face. Tanaka does wonders for me, too. I am now going to start flex effect because Ageless didn't address my lower face in a positive way. Everyone reacts differently, though. For the money, it is a good place to start and I would recommend downloading the dvd and reading through the forums. There is a lot of great information there. I was an active member of the forums and got to see a lot of before and after pictures with amazing results. Most of those pictures were taken down after a few days so you won't be able to see them. Loulou also has a book you can download. I got that first and really enjoyed it but it was nice having the dvd in order to see the exercises being performed.

Remember before starting any program, to take pictures and keep taking them at regular intervals, every 4-6 weeks or so (I took them like every 2 weeks but I'm overzealous like that). It really helps to see your progress and will help you know what works and what doesn't. Keeping an exercise log is a good idea, too.

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do!!
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:18 am      Reply with quote
I've been doing Ageless since 12/08....and recently began FE ...about 3 weeks ago on a regular basis..before i would just incorporate it at times in my 'regime'...for the same reason that most have posted, ie. I needed more support in my lower face

I do all the FE protocol, including cross-stretching. pressure reps, jolting....and it's been helpful for my lower face even after 3 weeks....but I still do Ageless also

I do Ageless cheek exercises..and Ageless 'kiss' exercise every day..since it takes, really, no time at all....and gives an extra 'perk' to my face...and Ageless eye exercises twice a week

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:27 am      Reply with quote
but, as you've read, facial exercising has different effects on everyone depending on age, diet, type of skin, lifestyle, etc.....so it's possible, for example, to 'overbuild' a certain area of your face...causing imbalance or even wrinking in another (like too many of Ageless's cheek exercises, i've read from some , can cause wrinkling under the eyes, if not balanced out with the appropriate eye exercises...

anyway, i've discovered this path for myself after being faithful to the original Ageless plan for many many months..

(i also incorporate, tanaka massage, do-in massage and a intense acupressure face lift that i've developed from a combination of different sources)

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
msjaly
5% products discount

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:28 am      Reply with quote
i'm happy to hear you have had progress with FE in as little as 3 weeks. i'm not counting on that happening but i secretly hope it does. i just wish mine would get here!
Kiley
5% products discount

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:06 am      Reply with quote
You ladies have me wondering... since lower face and neck are big concerns of mine, even though I just started Ageless should I go ahead and get FE? Hmmmm.

I read the whole thread, and thought I remembered some folks getting good lower face results from Ageless, but now I am unsure.
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:30 am      Reply with quote
Kiley, I think it really depends on the person...
for me i was satisfied with the reslts until this 2/10 when i started to notice sagging and beginning marionette lines for the first time..even while doing Ageless faithfully...but i was under tremendous stress at the time..due to needing to help in the care for my aging parents who live in another city (still ongoing)..so w/o the stress perhaps i would have had no need for other support....also ageless does have some lower face exercises in the 'occasional' category (loulou fervently believes they are conterproductive to do regularly...but myself and others now entertain teh concept that this might be true for younger people..but not fOr us more mature women (i' going to be 65 in a month or so

jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:39 am      Reply with quote
I want to say though that i don't believe i ever would have gotten involved with facial exercises without Loulou's way of expressing herself about them..her focus on the aliveness and naturalness of the 'active' face really moved me..nd i will always be grateful for her Spirit and understanding of the dynamic and natural quality of 'beauty'....and i'e not been touched or moved by anyone else's concept of beauty..or reason's for exercising the face near as much.

msjaly
5% products discount

Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
kiley, I have to second everything jasminerosey has said about Loulou and her program. It gives good eyes, cheeks and lips and for that I highly recommend it. The book is very inspirational, too. She really has good things to say. But I, like jasminerosey, developed marionette lines from the program after several months. Now, I had them before but I felt the more I exercised, the more prominent they became after a while. Many others didn't, though. It is true that diet, sleep and other factors will affect them. I don't see one program as better than the other but for me, FE is an extension of my journey-just like I switch exercise workouts for my body. I will be 40 in a month but I have always had a baby face. I looked 18 when I was 30. The problem with that is that I developed sag in my mid 30's while a lot of other people my age are starting to lose fat in their faces and look gaunt. It really is true that you have to explore what works for you because everyone is different. I don't think you will look worse for trying any exercise program but you might have needs that one particular program doesn't address. When I looked at my face and saw the results FE was giving people in their lower face, I knew I had to try it. I was only able to make that decision and commitment (because it is a much more demanding program than Ageless) after I had done exercises for a year. I know for myself, that taking things slow has been a blessing because I couldn't have ordered the older version of FE and committed to the program as a beginner. I would have been completely lost.

That said, I look better having done Ageless but now I have a much better idea of what my face needs than I did a year ago. Give Ageless a try and in 6-8 months, you will understand if you need more than it can give you.
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
Loulou's Ageless program has some real gems of information and is inspiring, and Loulou really has a beautiful way with words! I'm very glad I purchased it.

That said, Ageless's general philosophy seems to be to focus on the elevator or lifting muscles, neglecting muscles that are deemed less important for lifting the face (particularly the depressor muscles). One reason why this may work for some, but not others is that many of us need more facial fullness in the lower face, in addition to lift, so neglecting these muscles does not help.

FWIW, I still do Loulou's lip exercise "Kiss" regularly and *love* it, and once in a great, great while, I will mix in a few Ageless exercises to shake things up. Loulou indirectly implied that her exercises were more effective than FE's, and I really really wanted that to be true for me--I mean, who doesn't want to find the most effective exercises--but as much as I wanted it to be true, I never found it to be the case for me personally. I just could not apply as much resistance to the muscle with the Ageless technique or be as precise in the application of the resistance (that is, isolate the muscle or particular muscle fibers as well) as I can be with the FlexEffect exercises. Of course, I totally admit that this could be due to user error Smile So now, about 90%+ of what I do is from FlexEffect or inspired by FlexEffect exercises. I'm sure we will all have very different experiences, such as other people will prefer Ageless over FE, so this is just my experience with the two programs.

HTH Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:38 am      Reply with quote
Its true I do like Lou's program, but it did jack for my lower face I have to confess, but it was beautifully simple and easy to do and really does build up the cheeks. I must admit that on FlexEffect they do train every muscle and initially I had a hard time grasping why, but I think CM summed it up perfectly.

Interestingly enough Loulou's Kis exercise looks to me to be borrowed from another program though, and there are a few others which have kind of been developed since the forum opened, where people have modified exercises from other programs, and I think thats great. I've never heard Lou implying her exercises are more effective than FlexEffects though - thats news to me. I do think there is a lot of information that hasn't been shared with us though. For example Lou's mentioned that she tested her exercises out when she was developing, but you never hear anything about these tests. Also her photos were the ones used on FlexEffect's website, so I've often wondered whether they were the result of the stuff she did with FlexEffect or whether she was doing her own thing back then, and what exactly did she do with FlexEffect or why she didn't credit them in her book as she was with them for years. I've read many times that she was playing with things but it never goes into detail what exactly she did, and I think thats kind of important info. Also it has to be said the major peeve I have about Ageless at the moment is the forum for Ageless seems to have been deserted by Lou and its mods, which for newbies and people ordering looks terrible.
Kiley
5% products discount

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
Ladies, thanks so much for sharing some additional thoughts and some of your own experiences doing Ageless. I think your advice is great: start with this one, get in the habit of facial exercises, see what it accomplishes for me, and then decide whether to continue or to graduate to FE.

kiley
Kiley
5% products discount

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
sorry, one last question when I suspect as I type it you have already indirectly answered, but I just want to be sure.

My impression from reading Ageless if that one way this program is supposed to help lower face sagging if because by building the cheeks, it causes some of that extra skin or tissue in the lower face to be pulled back up where it came from. Smile (amateur interpretion here)

But some of you are saying this in fact did not happen for you? And for any of you with saggy necks (raising hand high here), her long graceful neck movement didn't do much for you?

kiley
lipper
5% products discount

Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
I thought that Ageless's Kiss exercise was working for me. However I noticed I was getting two vertical lines above the upper lip and two diagonal lines below the lower lip. Doing the exercise in a mirror confirmed this was happening. I find Carole Maggio's lip exercise to be very effective and haven't seen any wrinkles coming from that one. For the younger gals this might not be a concern, but I'm just pointing it out.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:02 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |