Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:09 am      Reply with quote
Hi!
I'm late to the party with this but bought the e-book today (How I wish I could get it onto my Kindle somehow though!).

I have a couple of silly questions. Wink

So Day one I do Day One exercises (I figured that much out LOL!) and Day two... I do Day two exercises.....then what - repeat alternately? Every day? Every other day?

Sorry it probably says somewhere and I've missed it!
Confuddled. Laughing

5% products discount

Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Lucia wrote:
Hi!
I'm late to the party with this but bought the e-book today (How I wish I could get it onto my Kindle somehow though!).

I have a couple of silly questions. Wink

So Day one I do Day One exercises (I figured that much out LOL!) and Day two... I do Day two exercises.....then what - repeat alternately? Every day? Every other day?

Sorry it probably says somewhere and I've missed it!
Confuddled. Laughing

If it is a PDF file you can load it on your Kindle by emailing it to your kindle email address. It will then download to your kindle when you are connected to Wifi. You may find it tricky to read as kindle isn't the best reader for PDF files but it is handy to have it there as a reference.
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
Ok do I understand this right:

The new 30 day, uses exercises from the orignal program just a different program?

So for better, faster results do the 30 day over the original, then break?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny, the 30 day gives you instructions on how to ease back into the regular Ageless program Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
otherloulou wrote:
Hi Karen,

Ah, birthday date. In that case, I'd suggest going at it a bit differently.

It would be good to have the 2 days off at the end of the 3rd week of the Hotspots, but then pick up Hotspots again and keep at it until there are 5 weeks to go until your birthday, then start the 30 day programme.

This leaves you 5 days, but in reality you won't need them, because the last part of 30 days will focus very much on exercises that don't scrunch your face up or stress it. There'll also be a couple of checkpoints in 30 day where you can assess your face for signs of fatigue well in advance of day 30.

If you're looking great 5 days out, (which you will be!) you could repeat the last week of 30-day to stay fresh, alert and glowing Cool

All best, LL

Hi LL - thanks for the pointers, very grateful. And yes, they must all be asking 'how old?' Laughing
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:
Tiny, the 30 day gives you instructions on how to ease back into the regular Ageless program Smile

I might not of been clear, what I am really asking is, should one just use the 30 day for faster, better results?

Hope that makes better sense.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
fitgineer wrote:

I might not of been clear, what I am really asking is, should one just use the 30 day for faster, better results?

Ah. Sorry to have misunderstood. I think LouLou/Steve are best to answer this.
However, here's Steve's answer to me from August 23rd (page 106):

Quote:
30 days is designed to taper into the regular Ageless programme, so there's no problem there. Using the original programme will continue to lift and rejuvenate the face, it goes way beyond maintenance!

30 day is a bootcamp schedule for producing lvisible, significant results for your efforts in a short time, but I don't think that's what you're aiming for. The original programme will give you everything you need.

A word about 30 day, though. If you did want to make a striking difference to your face in short order, 30 days is currently only 5 pounds sterling (what's that, 7 dollars 50?) It has lots and lots of info and ideas in it, and Louise has spent a *lot* of time and effort on it. We only put it on sale at that price to offer something for experienced ageless users...some people felt that our special offers all favoured new customers, so we put it on sale at way, way under what it's worth.

Note that the 30 day program is 5 pounds sterling only till August 31st, as far as I understand.
HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:
Tiny wrote:
fitgineer wrote:

Ah. Sorry to have misunderstood. I think LouLou/Steve are best to answer this.
However, here's Steve's answer to me from August 23rd (page 106):

Quote:
30 days is designed to taper into the regular Ageless programme, so there's no problem there. Using the original programme will continue to lift and rejuvenate the face, it goes way beyond maintenance!

30 day is a bootcamp schedule for producing lvisible, significant results for your efforts in a short time, but I don't think that's what you're aiming for. The original programme will give you everything you need.

A word about 30 day, though. If you did want to make a striking difference to your face in short order, 30 days is currently only 5 pounds sterling (what's that, 7 dollars 50?) It has lots and lots of info and ideas in it, and Louise has spent a *lot* of time and effort on it. We only put it on sale at that price to offer something for experienced ageless users...some people felt that our special offers all favoured new customers, so we put it on sale at way, way under what it's worth.

Note that the 30 day program is 5 pounds sterling only till August 31st, as far as I understand.
HTH

It does answer it!!Thanks a lot!!! I did get the 30 day, hubby just left town, so going to get too it, he'd think I'd lost my every loving mind, sitting at putter with the mirror, making crazy faces! So I waited lmao

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
Ok Steve,

Just to make sure and clarify:

When doing the 30 day program we do not do the entire original program too. Right?

then after the 30 one can roll right into the hotspots on day 31, right?

TIA

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny,

I hear you on the making faces in the mirror part. Luckily my S/O is familiar with my skin care obsession and he patiently supports it.
I got the full Ageless package, but after skimming through the 30 day bootcamp I decided I need to master the basic program exercises first, so I am reading the Ageless eBook and loving it. I am anxious however to start exercising. I'm my case, I think I will start with the regular program, and when I feel I am comfortable with all exercises, I might give the 30 day a try. Smile
Looking forward to your update!
-fitgineer

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:
Tiny,

I hear you on the making faces in the mirror part. Luckily my S/O is familiar with my skin care obsession and he patiently supports it.
I got the full Ageless package, but after skimming through the 30 day bootcamp I decided I need to master the basic program exercises first, so I am reading the Ageless eBook and loving it. I am anxious however to start exercising. I'm my case, I think I will start with the regular program, and when I feel I am comfortable with all exercises, I might give the 30 day a try. Smile
-fitgineer

I've had her original for years now, so I am familiar with it, a bit out of practice but familiar! I just did day one of 30 day and I can feel it! I'll be fifty in about 3 weeeeeeeeeeeeeks OMG...so this should be interesting Laughing

Actually hubby would prob try to join in with me, well after he stopped laughing!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
fitgineer wrote:
Tiny,

-fitgineer

I've had her original for years now, so I am familiar with it, a bit out of practice but familiar! I just did day one of 30 day and I can feel it! I'll be fifty in about 3 weeeeeeeeeeeeeks OMG...so this should be interesting Laughing

Good luck! Take photos! even if you don't post them here, please share your perception of your progress based on before/after photos Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:
Tiny wrote:
fitgineer wrote:
Tiny,

-fitgineer

Good luck! Take photos! even if you don't post them here, please share your perception of your progress based on before/after photos Smile

Thanks will do

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
Ok I'm going to break down and buy this. Which programs should I get? DVD, ebook, hotspots?
Does anyone know if the DVD download will play on an iPad or the ebook on the ipad? I rarely turn on my computer nowadays. TIA

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
Ok I'm going to break down and buy this. Which programs should I get? DVD, ebook, hotspots?
Does anyone know if the DVD download will play on an iPad or the ebook on the ipad? I rarely turn on my computer nowadays. TIA

I bought the whole lot - the original pdf, the revised pdf with the DVD download (I would recommend this if you only want to buy 1 thing and haven't done the exercises yet), and I have the hotspots pdf and DVD and now the 30 day program! I like to have them all so I can swap between them depending on my needs - and given that I'm only getting older, I think it's a good investment for the future. (I have seen how working out with weights in the gym has changed my body, so I believe in the concept of face exercises).

My DVD did not play on my iPad. The pdf is fine on the iPad.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
Just ordered the 30-day program and I'm psyched! I've only been doing Ageless for a few weeks and can already tell the difference in firmness. I love my cheeks and I've only just started!

A little bit let down though, that I have not yet received a download link. I got a confirmation email and they confirmed my delivery address but no link for a download. Since this is an ebook I think this must be confusing to some. Those of you who have ordered the 30-day, how long did it take to get your download link?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:41 am      Reply with quote
Yay! I got the download. I'll start the 30 day program in a couple of weeks, see if I can knock off a few years in time for Halloween, my absolute favorite holiday! Smile

5% products discount

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi Immacolata,

Thanks for your patience,at moment we sending Links individually/manually,and i overslept(too much vino).
So cool you getting alot out Ageless,good luck going forward,and i agree with you about Halloween,but you guys do it so much better your side of the pond.

Cheers Steve
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
I don't usually love people I haven't met, but I love Louise Annette! She's done more for my self-esteem in a few short weeks than any new dress or haircut could do! I'm disappointed when I wake up on a non-Ageless day, I love the workout so much.

Please tell her she is my heroine!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
I don't usually love people I haven't met, but I love Louise Annette! She's done more for my self-esteem in a few short weeks than any new dress or haircut could do! I'm disappointed when I wake up on a non-Ageless day, I love the workout so much.

Ditto!
Sovajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:

Same here!

And I love the way Ageless Steve and Louise are doing such a great job with customer service, answering all our questions, etc., and making new material available ... the 30 Day Program is great!

5% products discount

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
Crap, I was just going to buy the 30 Day today and noticed I missed the special price by one day. Grrr!
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Beehive wrote:
Crap, I was just going to buy the 30 Day today and noticed I missed the special price by one day. Grrr!

Sorry, I bought mine Wed. for that exact reason. I don't plan on doing it right away but thought I would get in on the special. Maybe you can email them and see if they can extend it for you.

5% products discount

Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:42 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Cookie, good suggestion. I may just pick up the e-book for now, and get the 30-day later. Oh, how I hate tight budgets!
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
So, here is a picture I had taken at the start of hotspots (1 Aug)

And here is the pic I had taken today.

I can already see an eyelift!! I had noticed my one eye lifting a bit, but now I see both have lifted a little.

My NL lines have improved a lot, but the diff did not come out in the photos because of poor light.

My husband, who has been away for a week, kept asking on Friday night if I had done something with my hair, as I looked 'fresh' and 'radiant' LOL.

Edited to add side view pics:

Week 1:

Week 4:

System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:28 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |