Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
mom2eloise wrote:
I still haven't received the link! I em'd Lou yesterday AM (US time)but still haven't received them Crying or Very sad

Michele

Hi Michele,

oh no! Please don't be sad... you should have them now Cool

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
mpstat wrote:
The videos are great, and in such short turn around time!!! Thank you so much LouLou! Pray
There were two videos for day one and day two. Are videos for extra monthly exercises are coming? No pressure here, just asking Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing

And maybe a little massage around the eye thrown in ... Pretty please with sugar on top.. Pray

Yes, I'm on the case Very Happy xx

5% products discount

Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
I love this book and I think you look so darn cute in the video, really I do.

I am an actress and I've seen a lot of people on video and your face looks really good on camera.

Your face is so plump and firm. When I say plump I don't mean fat or saggy but tight, lifted and taught looking like we all were when we were teenagers.

Thank you again for your products.

Thank's bethany for recommending this to me
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
I can't wait any longer. I'm downloading this Monday when I get near a printer and then I'll get to see the video. Very Happy Great job LouLou - you've caused a wonderful sensation.
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
Beat you to it, Sister Bad Grin Kassy convinced me to try some facial exercises and I have been doing the yoga face ones...my NL trenches are clearly flattening out in the area right next to my nostrils. I just bought the Loulou book. I'll continue doing that bunny twitch exercise though, because the results, in five days, are very noticeable.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Lawdy Alley, wher've ya bin... Laughing

You can get LouLou's facial exercises download book here for $10.; (paperback available also!)

http://www.lulu.com/content/4463137

Once you buy the download, LL will send you a link to see the 'free' video she made showing all the exercises.....

I give it all a big ole 's thumbs up.. Laughing

There isn't a place in the world we're you'll get more for your 10 bucks, that's for sure!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited to add: It's worth the 10 bucks, just to see her transformation...And OH, those cheeks.. I swear, I can see them *growing* between exercises... I never saw such a transformation... Shock

Is LouLou allowed to put a before and after picture here?

Kassy I have been out buying my beakers and jars to make all of your great concoctions Laughing
I did download LouLou's book a couple of weeks ago and you are very right about it being the best $10 I have spent on my face. Smile I think seeing the video will help. I have PM LouLou so hopefully she we get back to me soon.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Alley, use this email for LL rather than a PM;

LouiseAnnetteUk@aol.com

Aren't we all going to be heading into the New Year with an arsenal of things to keep us at our best ... ... Yay for us!! Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:05 pm      Reply with quote
I have been waffling on ordering this, but after all the reading, and hearing about the video, I am ordering this tomorrow! One question, has anyone bought the actual book instead of the download, and, if so, how long did it take to receive the book?
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:21 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy thanx for the email I sent her a note. I got the ferulic acid in the mail today!! My husband wanted to know what white powder I would be getting from Thailand. Laughing

I have washed all my new jars and mixing beakers so in the am I am giving the c-serum a shot. I will let you know how it goes.

Rileygirl seriously the best $10 you are going to spend. I downloaded the book then printed it out. I put the exercise pages in sleeves and put them in a binder.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:26 am      Reply with quote
I downloaded the book without a problem, printed out the pages with the exercises and have received the video link from the (very lovely) LouLou. I'm glad I waited for the accompanying video, as I wouldn't want to be doing these exercises incorrectly - and LouLou's visual instructions are foolproof.

I'm very excited to be undertaking this programme. I can realistically commit to the time involved and - as a devotee of the "Strong Women Stay Young" programme for the body - it makes total sense to me to be applying the same principles to the face.

Thanks to the EDS members who have been flagging this and especially to LouLou. Smile

5% products discount

Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:42 am      Reply with quote
thank you loulou for taking the time and effort for so little reward in explaining your excersises, I wish you all the success in the world and hope you sell loads of copies of your book.To all the people out there who haven't purchased the book so far, what you waiting for? take the plunge, already seeing improvement after only 2 weeks. loulou your a star Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:55 am      Reply with quote
I ordered the actual book today, so I will be anxiously waiting for it in the mail!
Fox
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
It's worth the 10 bucks, just to see her transformation...And OH, those cheeks.. I swear, I can see them *growing* between exercises... I never saw such a transformation... Shock

Bloody hell Shock

LouLou, you must be so proud of what you've done and how much everyone loves it. How did you come up with the exercises? Why do they work so well compared to other programs?
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I've read through this thread and bought the downloadable book and I'm still confused. Confused
I received a confirmation of purchase but no links for a download except for one that takes me back to the same pages I was on before I bought, with a book preview and several pages missing. Does LL send another email separately?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
Well, I've read through this thread and bought the downloadable book and I'm still confused. Confused
I received a confirmation of purchase but no links for a download except for one that takes me back to the same pages I was on before I bought, with a book preview and several pages missing. Does LL send another email separately?

Hi Antonia,

I think it was you who emailed me, if so I've replied now, if not, please email me. This is exactly the kind of thing that always happens to me when I'm buying something, so I have a back-up plan. You'll certainly have your download, although Kassy will tell you it may involve a lot of comical errors before it happens Laughing I'm getting better at it tho!

((((hugs) LL Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hello LL. Yes I am the guilty one...I just got it thanks...and I'm already twitching and blowing like a whale. Laughing I see you must be a Brit as you spell ageing the right way (I'm cowering here as I receive virtual blows from North Americans... Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin) I am always getting in trouble with UK clients for spelling it "aging" and from Canadian clients for adding the "e." Looks like a very interesting read. Thanks again for all your trouble in getting it to me.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:

Antonia,
- Go to lulu.com
- Go to My Lulu (you will see it on the white tabs across the top of the page)
- Sign in
- Click on My Downloads in the blue section on the left hand side
- You will see an orange square button with an arrow on it...that is the download button (see below). They could definitely stand to make that clearer. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Bethany...I now have it thanks. (I did exactly as you described there but it did not work for me...just went to a blank screen...)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
Hi Bethany...I now have it thanks. (I did exactly as you described there but it did not work for me...just went to a blank screen...)

VERY weird!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
I am sure it has something to do with my Firefox, Bethany, (although I had an even worse problem when I switched to IE...it just kept telling me to register with Lulu). Just a quick Question, do you have several blank pages? I have quite a few. I'm wondering if something is missing. I have asked LL as well, but I'm sure she is getting her beauty sleep.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
I am sure it has something to do with my Firefox, Bethany, (although I had an even worse problem when I switched to IE...it just kept telling me to register with Lulu). Just a quick Question, do you have several blank pages? I have quite a few. I'm wondering if something is missing. I have asked LL as well, but I'm sure she is getting her beauty sleep.

Yep, I believe it's the middle of the night in merry old England right now... Laughing

There was a glitch in her 1st downloadable book, that had some pages missing..Sounds like you might have got that one my mistake..

Don't worry, she'll sought you out as soon as she see's your email telling her about it..

She is right what she said above... We had a few howling good laughs her and I.. Laughing

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
I'm reading the pages I do have and it is really fascinating. I don't have any pics of her but I saw the cover on the website. More and more, I am beginning to disbelieve much of the stuff I have learned over the years on the care of the skin (including never to do facial exercises or treat the skin in an aggressive way as in dermarolling.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
I'm reading the pages I do have and it is really fascinating. I don't have any pics of her but I saw the cover on the website. More and more, I am beginning to disbelieve much of the stuff I have learned over the years on the care of the skin (including never to do facial exercises or treat the skin in an aggressive way as in dermarolling.

I am going to post some pics of LL since they are already on the web. The AFTER shot is when she first started with facial exercise, but I think her face has become even more refined since she developed her own program (as seen in the videos).

LouLou - PM me if you want me take them down!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
Just a quick Question, do you have several blank pages? I have quite a few. I'm wondering if something is missing.

I'm sure the blank pages are that way for the book formatting...you usually want to start a new chapter on the the right side, so the left is often blank.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
OK, I was on the fence till now, for years I've thought facial exercise causes wrinkles etc. After seeing those pics...I'm in. Everyone get ready for the barrage of stupid questions as I wade through the 12 pages in this thread. First, can I go straight to video? I can never follow written directions (that includes recipes Embarassed )
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |