Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Author Message
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2429
Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:32 am      Reply with quote
Tom is excellent, and heís got an almost English dry sense of humour which I love about him and also that he still mans his forum personally.
Carole Maggio has a day spa that she runs as well as teaching but I seem to recall she does respond within 7 days. Donít forget when you are as successful as her you get inundated with emails from hundreds if not thousands of people so it takes time to personally respond to them all. Re Loulou, I think you are better off asking her colleague Steve. I donít think it speaks volumes as such, but if yu feel drawn to Carolynís program go for it. Iíve got that, and it is a nice program that incorporates massage and resistance exercises.
riverdance wrote:
Okay....you've convinced me to try the facial exercises TheresaMary! Thank you! I just hope I see an improvement in my marionette lines soon...I'm utterly depressed about them and don't even want to go out in public! I know it sounds crazy but I feel like people are staring at them Rolling Eyes Anyway, I like Tom's H's program but I think it's more designed for men. I sent him an email and he referred me to Carolyn's FF program. He said her program was geared more towards women and the build one can achieve from her program was softer, more feminine. I certainly appreciate his honesty and great customer service! As I do Carolyn's! I've sent her a couple of emails and she got back to me within an hour!! I've sent several to Carole Maggio and LouLou and have yet to hear back! That speaks volumes, don't you think? Have you tried Carolyn's program? Has anyone out here? What did you think and what were your results?
silver73
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 10 Jul 2012
Posts: 18
Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:05 am      Reply with quote
I have been doing these exercises for less than a week but do believe I can see an improvement. Has anyone had this too?

I spoke to Loulou last week. She called me back as I had a query. She was lovely on the phone and very helpful.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 731
Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:19 am      Reply with quote
You will see an improvement right away - more of a matter of your face "resting" in a different way - don't know how else to put that. You will "hold" your face differently. Does that make sense? Hope so, because I have no idea how to explain it if it doesn't! LOL

_________________
Derminator, phytoceramides, Retin-A, DIY Vitamin C serum, Ageless if You Dare and Pilates! Smile
momtofive
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 06 Apr 2010
Posts: 54
Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
I was reading some earlier posts and saw mention of a 30 day boot camp. I ordered the 37.00 usd dvd download, however, do not see the 30 day boot camp version for sale on the sight. Am I missing it or is it no longer offered?
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 731
Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
You should ask on the Ageless site. There's a contact us link.

_________________
Derminator, phytoceramides, Retin-A, DIY Vitamin C serum, Ageless if You Dare and Pilates! Smile
silver73
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 10 Jul 2012
Posts: 18
Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
How long did it take for marionette lines to disappear?
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 731
Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
They won't disappear overnight, but keep at it, along with a good skin care routine, and your lines will diminish. Mine did! I still have them around my mouth but they are much shorter and softer than they were. I intend to buy a dermastamp to hurry things along!

_________________
Derminator, phytoceramides, Retin-A, DIY Vitamin C serum, Ageless if You Dare and Pilates! Smile
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2429
Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:57 am      Reply with quote
I didn't have MLs but NLs, and just always thought they would be there as my mother had them, and her mother etc and they did lessen with various facial exericse programs, but like Immacolata says, they didn't disappear over night, and it took time, so take heart, it will happen when the time is right!
silver73
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 10 Jul 2012
Posts: 18
Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Sorry just want to check I am doing this right. Is this how the ageless schedule should look?

Monday day 1 exercises
Tuesday day 2 exercises
Wednesday rest day
Thursday day 1 exercises
Friday day 2 exercises
Saturday rest day
Sunday rest day
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 731
Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
Yup - that's it! Of course you can add in a day or two if you like, but it is important to give your face at least a day of rest, so you're on the right track!

_________________
Derminator, phytoceramides, Retin-A, DIY Vitamin C serum, Ageless if You Dare and Pilates! Smile
silver73
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 10 Jul 2012
Posts: 18
Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks very much for that. Do you mind me asking what your routine is? I want to do Ageless as many times a week as possible but also want to rest my face if it helps with the result.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 731
Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
I do the full routine on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays usually.

_________________
Derminator, phytoceramides, Retin-A, DIY Vitamin C serum, Ageless if You Dare and Pilates! Smile
silver73
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 10 Jul 2012
Posts: 18
Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hi sorry does that mean that you do day 1 and day 2 exercises on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and have Tuesday,Saturday and Sunday as rest days?
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 731
Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
I do the full routine, both days. I do this on Monday, on Wednesday, and on Friday.

_________________
Derminator, phytoceramides, Retin-A, DIY Vitamin C serum, Ageless if You Dare and Pilates! Smile
VirginiaWhite
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 65
Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
I'm very happy with CFF which I've been doing for a year and notice my face looks plumper and more youthful than before but I still have some NLs I'd like to get rid of. Would it be worth supplementing my program and buying Lou lou's?
Does anybody have experience in comparing the two?
As I said I am very happy with CFF but still have minor NLs which is because the shape of my face tends towards that.
Thanks
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 731
Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
I can't speak for Carolyn's program, as I have never used it, so I can't compare the two.

But my NL lines were pretty deep and long - and now they're practically gone because of Ageless.

_________________
Derminator, phytoceramides, Retin-A, DIY Vitamin C serum, Ageless if You Dare and Pilates! Smile
VirginiaWhite
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 65
Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:32 am      Reply with quote
Immacolata- I just got the pdf online- when you say you do the full routine 3 times a week does that include the occasional exercises?

Thanks!
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 731
Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:37 am      Reply with quote
I do the occasional exercises in Monday's routine, usually. When I remember.

_________________
Derminator, phytoceramides, Retin-A, DIY Vitamin C serum, Ageless if You Dare and Pilates! Smile
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Mar 2009
Posts: 576
Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
momtofive wrote:
I was reading some earlier posts and saw mention of a 30 day boot camp. I ordered the 37.00 usd dvd download, however, do not see the 30 day boot camp version for sale on the sight. Am I missing it or is it no longer offered?

Hi, I've been checking out the new site and I can't see the 30 day boot camp, neither the Hotspots programme. So I don't think you're missing it, just not on offer now as you say.
Nonie aka AD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jul 2011
Posts: 868
Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:23 am      Reply with quote
riverdance wrote:
Okay....you've convinced me to try the facial exercises TheresaMary! Thank you! I just hope I see an improvement in my marionette lines soon...I'm utterly depressed about them and don't even want to go out in public! I know it sounds crazy but I feel like people are staring at them Rolling Eyes Anyway, I like Tom's H's program but I think it's more designed for men. I sent him an email and he referred me to Carolyn's FF program. He said her program was geared more towards women and the build one can achieve from her program was softer, more feminine. I certainly appreciate his honesty and great customer service! As I do Carolyn's! I've sent her a couple of emails and she got back to me within an hour!! I've sent several to Carole Maggio and LouLou and have yet to hear back! That speaks volumes, don't you think? Have you tried Carolyn's program? Has anyone out here? What did you think and what were your results?


riverdance I have been doing Carolyn's program since January 2007 and I'm very happy with it. I've had very good results with it. I also do Tom's program when I find on a day I planned to do CFF, I'm short of time. I love Tom's program too. Like you, I appreciate both their customer service and honesty.

VirginiaWhite wrote:
I'm very happy with CFF which I've been doing for a year and notice my face looks plumper and more youthful than before but I still have some NLs I'd like to get rid of. Would it be worth supplementing my program and buying Lou lou's?
Does anybody have experience in comparing the two?
As I said I am very happy with CFF but still have minor NLs which is because the shape of my face tends towards that.
Thanks


virginiawhite Jaana who had been doing CFF then joined EDS did try Ageless. She shared her experience somewhere in this thread (you probably could find her post by doing a search for Ageless with her as the poster) or you could send her a PM so she can fill you in.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 731
Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:12 am      Reply with quote
ATester wrote:
momtofive wrote:
I was reading some earlier posts and saw mention of a 30 day boot camp. I ordered the 37.00 usd dvd download, however, do not see the 30 day boot camp version for sale on the sight. Am I missing it or is it no longer offered?

Hi, I've been checking out the new site and I can't see the 30 day boot camp, neither the Hotspots programme. So I don't think you're missing it, just not on offer now as you say.


For questions like this, you should always contact Ageless. This isn't an official thread or anything, and they don't stop by on a regular basis.

http://www.agelessifyoudare.org/contact/

_________________
Derminator, phytoceramides, Retin-A, DIY Vitamin C serum, Ageless if You Dare and Pilates! Smile
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2429
Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:05 am      Reply with quote
I second Immacolata's advice to you - go straight to the source here (or via Steve) and you'll get a better answer and at least you will know for sure!
Immacolata wrote:
ATester wrote:
momtofive wrote:
I was reading some earlier posts and saw mention of a 30 day boot camp. I ordered the 37.00 usd dvd download, however, do not see the 30 day boot camp version for sale on the sight. Am I missing it or is it no longer offered?

Hi, I've been checking out the new site and I can't see the 30 day boot camp, neither the Hotspots programme. So I don't think you're missing it, just not on offer now as you say.


For questions like this, you should always contact Ageless. This isn't an official thread or anything, and they don't stop by on a regular basis.

http://www.agelessifyoudare.org/contact/
Tankeryanker
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 13
Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
Ageless Customer Service

Has always been spot on for me. I recent contacted them asking if I could re-download the video that I bought back in 09.

Next morning there was the link in my email box.
Tankeryanker
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 13
Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
Surprised
silver73
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 10 Jul 2012
Posts: 18
Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
I downloaded Ageless a couple of weeks ago and got a document with the 30 day boot camp instructions. It just tells you which exercises to do which day.

I have started doing day 1 and day 2 exercises on the same day but having a days rest inbetween.

Was wondering if the 30 day bootcamp is for beginners or not?
System
Automatic Message
Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:37 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Pevonia Spa Clinica Pro Micro-Retinol Essential Moisturizer (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Gatineau Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Youth Activating Beauty Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)