Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
That's pretty darned amazing, isn't it...so much more "shape" to her face... My blank pages are sometimes in the middle of "chapters."

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
OK, I was on the fence till now, for years I've thought facial exercise causes wrinkles etc. After seeing those pics...I'm in. Everyone get ready for the barrage of stupid questions as I wade through the 12 pages in this thread. First, can I go straight to video? I can never follow written directions (that includes recipes Embarassed )

Marina, if you order the download, LL will also send you the link to the videos.

But I think that you may want to read the book just to understand how it really works, and why lots of the stuff that the cosmetics companies, plastic surgeons, and dermatologists have been telling us is BS. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
Speaking of pictures, I posted some under the "melasma friends" thread and Kassy noticed that my eyelids are now more lifted since doing Ageless. Shock

See page 11...

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=31060&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=250

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
Marina, I checked out the videos before I even started reading the book. I had no clue what Loulou was doing! We definitely need to read the book first!

Loulou, I wanted to tell you what tight/firm/beautiful skin you have!
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:16 am      Reply with quote
LouLou, you look great, and now you're offering a movie clip I decided to take the plunge and order the book.

I'm one of those that needs both, detailed written instructions and visuals should nail it for me. And I'm excited about what's ahead!

I've sold my Cleo Q, I found it too annoying and it's a rip-off buying the pads from their site. The pads lose their stickiness and adhesive electrode gel is messy, so I gave up on it pretty quickly. Got myself a cheap "Rejuvenique" which I bet does the same thing for much less money.

Judging by the comments on here though, facial exercise is what I should be doing!

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:33 am      Reply with quote
loulou do you think its okay to do the exercises more than 20 times? I was feeling quite enthusiastic today and did more of each.

Thanks Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:13 am      Reply with quote
Very Happy I did a twitching exercise from Yoga Face that is supposed to help the NL folds 200 times last night. It's addictive, isn't it? I also did Day 1 of LL's exercises. I thought I'd have a little soreness today, but have none (so far...)

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:26 am      Reply with quote
carolb69 wrote:
loulou do you think its okay to do the exercises more than 20 times? I was feeling quite enthusiastic today and did more of each.

Thanks Very Happy

Hi Carol,

Yes if you can do more it'd be good to do them, but if you squeeze your wodge of flesh harder it should make the ex more difficult so that you can't do more than 20!But by all means do as much as you like, so long as you don't get worn out and bored. Very Happy

LL xx

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:57 am      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
That's pretty darned amazing, isn't it...so much more "shape" to her face... My blank pages are sometimes in the middle of "chapters."

Hi Antonia, I was conscious that the book covered quite a lot of different topics, and I tried to break it up and separate sections, especially as there are some parts of the book people might not want to tackle, at least at first. So there are sections, and these have a two page break before the chapter headings and I know it looks bonkers in the download, but it makes sense in the book. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:17 am      Reply with quote
Fox wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
It's worth the 10 bucks, just to see her transformation...And OH, those cheeks.. I swear, I can see them *growing* between exercises... I never saw such a transformation... Shock

Bloody hell Shock

LouLou, you must be so proud of what you've done and how much everyone loves it. How did you come up with the exercises? Why do they work so well compared to other programs?

Hi Fox,

Yes, thank you Smile , I do feel proud of my book, because I think it's the best I can do, although people on EDS keep saying fascinating things that I want to add in!

I think my programme works because the you can usually feel the exercises straight away and it's quite hard to do them wrong. They're intense which means that you get a lot of benefit from a small amount of effort.

Also because it focuses on areas of the face that really beautify it... expressions that make you look happy also look youthful and pretty, and really these muscles are the key to tackling jowls, folds, all sorts of stuff in the lower face that in the past people have been doing a lot of exercises for... in one way this is like doing lots of leg exercises to slim your thighs, but of course it's good to have strong legs anyway, while there's no advantage to having strength in the facial muscles that make miserable expressions! So luckily the face looks best when the happy muscles are stronger, they feel nice to use and it really saves time cutting out the rest of it (except for the occasional run-out to prevent the muscles from actually sagging.

Well that's for a start, anyway Very Happy

LL x

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:31 am      Reply with quote
Just wanted to bump these to the new page for inspiration! Thanks for posting them Beth.. And yes, I agree she is even leaps and bounds further, since using her own system..

BEFORE:

AFTER:

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
zephyr
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:52 am      Reply with quote
Checking in after just two days of training - yes, I see a difference! I officially have a cold now, not feeling my best, but my face looks perkier! Hard to define, though. My NL lines, which are pretty faint anyway, are very faint now. The slight bagginess under my eyes looks better, flatter, this morning. I should mention that the undereye bagginess has always been a problem for me, even as a kid. No allergies or anything, just a family trait. My son seems to have escaped it, but most of the little kids in our family have them. Maybe I should have them doing the exercises too!

I think the cheek muscles exercises are what have made my face look perkier.

I have a question for you, otherloulou, about jowliness. That area is my biggest concern right now. Will the neck exercise help that area the most? I realize that everything will help, overall, but which exercise specifically addresses that area? Marionette lines, I think they're called - lines from the corners of my mouth down to my jaw on either side of my chin. Sad And then a really unattractive "pouchy-ness" to go along with it. Yuck!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:00 am      Reply with quote
HELP! I've bought the downloaded version of LouLou's book and for the life of me I can't see where it went. On the Ageless page it says it's in 'My Downloads'... I don't have a 'My Downloads' on my computer.
Usually when I have downloaded in the past I get to choose where it goes but this was not given as an option.

I can't find it anywhere? Anyone have a clue?

Thanks.
Sis
monalisasmiler
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:08 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the book Loulou if I get half as good results as you I will be so pleased.

What a pity we can't use something like this for our boobs, rather than hitching them up or boob jobs, how fantastic would that be Bad Grin
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:10 am      Reply with quote
Sis, do you have Windows XP or Vista?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:55 am      Reply with quote
Sis, Try searching for the file;

click Start
click Search
click Files/Folders
Then put in all or part of the file name.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:58 am      Reply with quote
...and it could just have a weird 6-figure number, Sis.... like mine did.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

click Start
click Search
click Files/Folders

Oh My Gosh. I don't have a file name unless it saved by itself. I tried typing in Ageless..... Nothing.
It never let me do anything. I paid for it on Paypal, submitted and waited and nothing happened. Never got an email or a prompt or anything. I've always been able to open up a download and save it the way I want.

I have XP.

Back to trying...
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
Yikes, I think I'll wait and see how you make out before I try. Go back to the download and see what the file name is, or have you tried that?
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
Sis, I have Vista. I believe on XP, you go to My documents then My received files and look for it in there, or you may have a sub-folder in My received files that contains it. I didn't get it either. I received a confirmation email from Lulu containing a link, but it took me to a blank page. LouLou sent it to me when I emailed her.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:

click Start
click Search
click Files/Folders

Oh My Gosh. I don't have a file name unless it saved by itself. I tried typing in Ageless..... Nothing.
It never let me do anything. I paid for it on Paypal, submitted and waited and nothing happened. Never got an email or a prompt or anything. I've always been able to open up a download and save it the way I want.

I have XP.

Back to trying...

try typing in "lulu" . That's the name on the download site.

carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
If you go to the lulu site,log in..it will be under the 'my downloads section'

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone - all is well. I have my download.... Happy camper.... Very Happy

Now to get that video!!!!
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
How does one access the video? I can't seem to see it anywhere...

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
How does one access the video? I can't seem to see it anywhere...

LouLou has to to email it to you.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:12 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |